Aurelien

4.6

4.6

1 star
Corporate of Aurelien are VERY slow with replying back to Aurelien management. They seem to be in the money making business. You might be better suited to consider other apartments with amenities that you can use. However, Lola and Lauren have always replied back very fast and are fantastic
Living here is fantastic! The staff are helpful and friendly and the amenities are fantastic. I love the modern aesthetic of the apartments and common spaces!
Just moved in! The leasing office and the front desk staff members are friendly and helpful. Maintenance team also acts with urgency, problem fixed same day. Excited for the construction to be over though, also parking situation can be irritating until more spots open up. Overall good experience so far.
Have lived here for 3+ years. Love my unit, the amenities, and my neighbors!! Big closets and huge kitchen allows us to tuck all of our stuff away and always feel like we have a clean and beautiful apartment. Can't beat our east facing view either.
I’ve really enjoyed my time at the Aurelien! The management staff is great. I really enjoy the amenities and the outdoor common space. Excited to resign
I love the facilities, the views, and the staff. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Gym is always extremely clean and pool desk is amazing. I love living here
The most beautiful building with great amenities. The staff are all extremely nice and welcoming. One of my favorite parts is the sunset each night I can see from my unit.
Amazing management, staff, and community. Amenities are top of the line and the smell in the hallways makes it feel like building just opened yesterday. Parking garage is convenient and safe access.
The leasing staff have been amazing but the living circumstances due to construction has been very tough and its a huge issue. Other than that the community has been great
The community here is extremely friendly. On the day I moved in, I didn’t know where some of the building features were, but everyone went out of their way to lend a hand. The welcome package when we arrived was very generous too.