Aurelien

4.6

4.6

The move in process was flawless. The staff was great to work with and very accommodating! The amenities are well taken care of. The building is laidback and quiet, which is exactly what I am looking for. A++
Living at the Aurelien is amazing! The building offers a variety of amenities as well as resident events. The location is in the heart of the Gold Coast and close to so many great restaurants.
Great management and wonderful facilities! Maintainance is always quick to respond and assist with any issues. Fun events as well and activations in the lobby.
I love our concierge team. They are really nice, caring and energetic people. The building is also very well maintained by the staff members.
Comfortable friendly clean, great mini events for residents and always helpful. Love the energy of the space and views are great as well. We have enjoyed it our first week already!
Great amenities and staff. Love the pool area specifically and the option of going to 2 different floors to escape. Especially love the special events the building holds.
The process was very easy and Lauren and Lulu was very helpful is getting me in to tour and signing the lease application within a few days.
I've lived here for about 3 months and have loved it so far! The amenities are amazing, the other residents are friendly and welcoming. It's a great place to live!
Love the residents and the staff here at the aurelien! Very warm, welcoming and helpful. Overall, a great experience living here!! Thank you!
The Aurelien provides a great place to live with all the amenities! The pool and gym have the most amazing views. I would 100% recommend it to all of my friends.