We love living at Autumn Chase. We have been here since 2017 and love the community. Its in a great school district. We love the management and maintenance.

It is a nice place to live but get something done in ur apt it take way to long to get it fixed but the lady in the office try her best get him to do it

I've been living at autumn chase since October and I do not have any complaints. The neighborhood is quite and neighbors are great. Couldn't have picked a better place to stay.

We have lived at Autumn Chase In Midland-tx since the summer of 2016 . The staff is friendly and maintenance is quick. It's a dog friendly community. Our apartment is cozy. No complaints.

Rent has increased quite dramatically for the quality of the apartment but it is a relatively quiet apartment complex. The location of the complex is close to nearby restaurants in Midland, tx.

I have been living at Autumn Chase Apartment complex since last Sept. of 2018. It is a clean, quite, and beautiful. Neighbors are friendly and polite.

Greeeaaatt place to live in. Very friendly staff Kari is exceptional and makes you feel at home. Also very clean facility, grounds are maintained properly.

Area is nice, neighbors are friendly enough. I would like to see some kind of community development events in the area or at least around the apartment complex, not just in summer

My experience at Autumn Chase Apartments in Midland, TX started out great. I've been with them for 2 years and every year they have raised rent. I started out paying $850/month the first year. $1040/month the second year. Now the offer for renewal is $1,463/month. As you can see, rent has increase by a little over 72% in two years. The apartment that I am renting from Autumn Chase Apartments is a 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment on the second floor. It is nice but not nice enough to pay over $1040/month for. The apartments are a little dated but they do maintain the landscape fairly well. For example, last week the back reservoir for the toilet was overflowing because the float would not shut the toilet off, even after uncovering the back and lifting the float. My only alternative was to shut the valve behind the toilet. As I shut the valve the handle fell off in my hands and water began shooting from the wall. The apartments are not bad for a fair price but the fair price is off the table. I am fortunate enough to afford the price Autumn Chase is asking for the apartment but mindful enough to know that my money can be spent better elsewhere. The price for the apartment is now reaching the same price of a Promissory Note on a Mortgage. If you are a budget conscious, limited on funds, or expect a mutual relationship of respect from your landlord then you might consider renting somewhere else because rent increases yearly between 20-40%, in my experience.

Autumn chase is a great place to live nice neighbors quiet at night. Prices are high for rent but it's a great community overall. I will recommend these apartments to others

Nice place, only thing we dislike is the HVAC unit is inside and it is LOUD. Very LOUD. Management has been very nice and helpful. We needed maintenance once and he fixed our issue within 10 minutes and that was after hours 👍.

The reason I rated the apartments a 5 is because of how we are treated and taken care of here. The community is clean and well taken care of. The staff is absolutely awesome. My daughter's and I have enjoyed living here.

I've been living here a month and so far it has been a greatexperience. No noisy neighbors or dogs barking at night. It is clean and I feel safe. Great apartment complex.

Due to the fact that this is my very first time renting and living in an apartment, I am very happy to say that I am extremely satisfied with my experience.

Fantastic!!! My stay at the Midland, TX apartments has been wonderful and the location is great. It is located on the north side among plenty of restaurants.

Reply from Autumn Chase

Fantastic community. Dog friendly, well kept and quiet. Close to all the major stores and restraunts. Nice pool and friendly staff. Maintenance is quick and helpful.

Reply from Autumn Chase

It has been an amazing experience living here! The staff is awesome and the maintenance is super fast and gets done correctly! The neighbors are polite and everyone I’ve experienced has loved living here!

I would give a 5 if it wasn't so loud here do to the bar and traffic near by. And if our 2br 2bth townhome had a covered patio. The staff is friendly though. And grounds are always clean. Over all I'm satisfied with living here. I think if the windows were updated to better insulated windows this would reduce outside noise .

Reply from Autumn Chase

Autumn Chase is a nice, clean and quite place to live. I love my neighbors they are very friendly and respectful. Maintenance guy always come right away whenever something needs fixing

Reply from Autumn Chase

Bailey is always so helpful and freindly. We wished she was always in the office. Great community small, peacefu and privatel. Pool is always clean.

Reply from Autumn Chase

Very nice quiet apartment complex. I wish there were more amenities though! And it could use some updating! Staff is amazing! Pool is nice and clean!

Reply from Autumn Chase

It has been a very pleasant stay so far. Never had any problems. Maintenance is great and quick to respond. Pet friendly and very clean property

Reply from Autumn Chase

This place is awesome! Smaller Community which I prefer. Swimming pool is great. Older buildings but have been well taken care of and on-site maintenance fixes anything immediately

Reply from Autumn Chase

Neighbors noisy. Cooling issue not resolved. Parking great property well maintained location great staff very friendly priced a little too high no upgrades

Reply from Autumn Chase

These are the best apartments in midland. If you have a issue that makes sure it's fixed immediately. The grounds and pool are always spotless!