Due to the fact that this is my very first time renting and living in an apartment, I am very happy to say that I am extremely satisfied with my experience.

Fantastic!!! My stay at the Midland, TX apartments has been wonderful and the location is great. It is located on the north side among plenty of restaurants.

Reply from Autumn Chase

Fantastic community. Dog friendly, well kept and quiet. Close to all the major stores and restraunts. Nice pool and friendly staff. Maintenance is quick and helpful.

Reply from Autumn Chase

It has been an amazing experience living here! The staff is awesome and the maintenance is super fast and gets done correctly! The neighbors are polite and everyone I’ve experienced has loved living here!

I would give a 5 if it wasn't so loud here do to the bar and traffic near by. And if our 2br 2bth townhome had a covered patio. The staff is friendly though. And grounds are always clean. Over all I'm satisfied with living here. I think if the windows were updated to better insulated windows this would reduce outside noise .

Reply from Autumn Chase

Autumn Chase is a nice, clean and quite place to live. I love my neighbors they are very friendly and respectful. Maintenance guy always come right away whenever something needs fixing

Reply from Autumn Chase

Bailey is always so helpful and freindly. We wished she was always in the office. Great community small, peacefu and privatel. Pool is always clean.

Reply from Autumn Chase

Very nice quiet apartment complex. I wish there were more amenities though! And it could use some updating! Staff is amazing! Pool is nice and clean!

Reply from Autumn Chase

It has been a very pleasant stay so far. Never had any problems. Maintenance is great and quick to respond. Pet friendly and very clean property

Reply from Autumn Chase

This place is awesome! Smaller Community which I prefer. Swimming pool is great. Older buildings but have been well taken care of and on-site maintenance fixes anything immediately

Reply from Autumn Chase

Neighbors noisy. Cooling issue not resolved. Parking great property well maintained location great staff very friendly priced a little too high no upgrades

Reply from Autumn Chase

These are the best apartments in midland. If you have a issue that makes sure it's fixed immediately. The grounds and pool are always spotless!

Reply from Autumn Chase

This community has been fantastic at meeting all of my needs and answering all questions I've had. Any issues that come up are quickly handled and the staff is fantastic!

Reply from Autumn Chase

Quite peaceful community. Comfortable atmosphere with nice amenities. Staff is helpfully and knowledgeable. The living quarters are nice and homey