Autumn Park Apartments
4 stars822 Reviews

Willard
1 star
It just snowed and the sidewalks in front of my building are completely covered in ice.. no salt was ever put down or has even attempted to shovel the ice away!!
Kiranmai
They do a great job of keeping the community clean and the amenities are nice. Great value for the price. management is responsive and helpful.
Satishkumar
Nice and friendly environment. Good maintenance. Management of a also very good. Its nice community to live in. management is responsive and helpful.
Iris
I like and enjoy living here. Not too close to the inter city but not too far either. Close to shops and my favorite, Chick-fil-a, and a gym to work off the days work.
Jamarion
This is our second year here at Autumn Park. We enjoy the community for the most part but have noticed that the maintenance has been slack since covid hit. It takes forever to get a request completed. Other than that we would recommend Autumn park to anyone
Preethika
Rent is high with low maintenance. Staffs are not so responsive while compared to last few years back. Just an okay community to stay in because it is close to Wells Fargo.
Katherine
Generally good. Loud neighbors above us. Property could be a lot cleaner- way too much garbage and dog poop everywhere. Our unit has been good though. Like the fitness center.
Soumya Gangadhar
I love the location and Beautiful place. I like to stay here it's a great place to stay with lovely neighbours, Staff is so friendly, environment is also good.
Ramachandra Mangalore
We are living here since a week and liked the location and community. It's nearby to walmart and other daily need stores . Glad to be part of this community.
Rajesh P.
Good to leave here, this need to optimize the cost of the rental cominity. Good thing with this society this is little expensive to stay. I would prefer to check other socity before