Autumn Park Apartments

4.1

4.1

I live the community and what it has to offer. The employees are amazing and very resourceful. The apartment itself is wonderful. I couldn’t ask for a better place to call home.
They do their best to correct any situation. They are usually on time with maintenance request. Great community to live in. The gates make me feel secure living here.
I love it here. The price is great , the community is quiet & friendly , the staff & maintenance is great. I also love the support I get from the residents in the gym
Good stay here as we have wellsfargo and other companies near by and facilities of pool gym.we have poolside cinema also.But all these facilities will be available only after covid pandemic though
Overall its a nice place to stay, I’m looking forward to swimming in the pool also I’ll be glad when they get my air conditioner fixed. Other than that we try to keep to ourselves and mind our own business!
I’m not satisfied with my unit, the parking conditions, and the property always having trash all over the place. The ladies in the office, Rochell and Michelle are really wonderful and they make up for the negative. Other than that, I love Autumn Park. This is my 3rd time living here. Once as a child, and I came back twice as an adult. #TheresNoPlaceLikeHome
Good maintenance. Management of a also very good. Completed 1.5 years here and have no major problems. Would be happy to refer this place to my friends.
The experience been quite good. They take the time out to really get the job done. Nice gate community different amenities. The community is very up well kept.
The apartment is surrounded by good neighbors, however the inside is extremely outdated. Maintenance is slow to fixing things. The back door doesn’t lock just has a bar. The air in the main room does not work but the rest of the house does
Rochelle is absolutely great and one of the main reasons I chose Autumn Park! I love the community and the units are amazing! The location and scenery is great!