Autumn Park Apartments
4 stars978 Reviews

Sowmya
1 day ago
Hi we are staying here from few months and its good a appartment with nice amenities. The location is near to park groceries schools hospitals etc

John
I have only lived here a brief time however it has a very friendly and family atmosphere. I have enjoyed my stay. I have enjoyed the gym most of all. I appreciate the 24hr access.

Regina
I have been a resident for less than 30 days and it has been challenging. I was given my keys and fob to enter the gate on a Friday and it wasn’t activated until Monday. I had to enter behind someone or go through the exit gate that was broken to get to my apt. When calling please the office you are get a recording most of the time; or placed on extended hold. On the other hand, I was advised I was going to get a newly renovated apartment that had new carpet; instead I received an apt with no carpet, old and dated. The ceiling looks as though it’s going to fall in. My refrigerator was broke and it took days for me to get another I am still waiting on the financial reimbursement for food. Teens smoke weed outside on the steps daily. Oh and let’s not talk about trash it’s everywhere. I will not be renewing my lease and currently looking for other options so I can terminate mine asap. On a good note, it is quiet and overall safety is not a major concern which is why I gave a 2.

Miguel
Very helpful with the move in experience they made everything easy and helped me along the way to make my whole moving experience perfect…..

Britney
It's been pleasant for what it's worth. The value of the rent doesn't match the value of the apartment but hey rent is high period. The neighborhood is quiet and I enjoy that.

Charles
Great Community so far I’ve only been here a week and I like the Community It’s very quiet Close my Job it’s clean and well kept and my neighbors are friendly I like it thus far!!

Vinod Kumar
It's my fourth year here in Autumn Park and I am very much satisfied staying here. I like the greenery maintained here. I like the maintenance staff quick turnaround for the maintenance requests raised.

Lucero
Everyone’s friendly but replying /emailing back takes a long time. And we recently discovered we have roaches , and I’m extremely in pleased about it. Hoping it can be solved.

Harish Kumar
Nice apartment to stay if you work for any company close by. Indian stores , Walmart is close to the apartment. Commute to downtown office is easy as well

Saurabh
1 star
Not good … rents are too high as compare to value. Some good thinks are Neighborhood is good and most of thinks are very near by. Quite community