I like the greenary. I think there needs improvementin in childrenplay area. Also how to proper use the trash area. I enjoy the events done by Atnmn Park Apartments

Kim was amazing with touring and taking me though the application and moving in! Thank you everyone n the office. Every has been super helpful at some point. Maintenance also comes very quick as well!

Access gates have been installed which is good. But a lot of tailgating has been happening.need improvement in this aspect. I am not sure if security cameras are helping.

Autumn park is having good location and near work location. now community is secured with automated gates. This makes community more secured.

Location is very good. Apartment structural is designed nicely. Amenities are also good. Maintenance is fast and good. Overall experience is good but must say there are lots of room for improvement. Property management is concerned about security. Installing security gates is a good idea for security of residents.

Now new gates are installed. Its good now. We have 2 big swimming pool in community. Child are enjoying there. Playground is there for child's.

Its great to see gates are installed for our safety. We like the events that are being conducted at autumn park and also the service requests being completed on time are appreciable.

It’s ok nothing special about it . I am looking forward if some thing nice thing is offered. Monthly cost is bit on higher side. My personal experience is ok not great .

Access gates doesn't seem to be helpful at all, as the community is open for intruders not just through gates. Electric fencing around the community ensures security.

i love the friendly and helpful staff and the community and all its amenities thats on site . great place to live i would 100 percent recommend living here to people

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

Access gates have been installed recently. Things are still in a flux. Some residents dont seem to know how to operate them efficiently, so not sure if its gonna be a success

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

Like the area and the staff handles business. Like the gate idea but not that we have to go through entire neighborhood to enter when gate is on this end.

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

Overall this place is just below average. I’ll explain why. Although management is extremely friendly and try their best to accommodate their residents, The price is a just little too steep. it could be based off the location but it’s more so the little things that add up that made my experience wishy washy. First off, things will break... ALOT... I had around 5 maintenance requests in a week at one point. Maintenance workers do a good job getting things working until they inevitably break again, then the cycle continues. Amenities are a plus here @ Autumn park. I’ve enjoyed the past couple of summers at both pools, which have regular upkeep. Having Security on site also gives peace of mind when going for a stroll. Last thing to mention would be the new security gates... I’ll keep it short. INCONVENIENCE is to be expected.. even though I registered my key fob in a timely manner I still wait up to 10 mins just to get to the front of the gate.. well enough said! I hope you all appreciate my honesty and feedback! Take care.

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

Love living here and the community is lovely the grounds are kept up beautiful. The people that work in the office is wonderful. Also the maintenance team is great.

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

Our gate code doesn’t work every time Also add crosswalks for pedestrians Neighborhood is amazing and this has been a great first time experience for us.

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

Safe and quiet neighborhood. friendly staff that made the moving process really simple and fast. We were able to transfer apartments really fast. They also have great amenities.

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

After installing gates, feels little secured. Regarding access gates , fob key range is too short and seeing most cars hitting curbs. Please get the range extended and please extend the position of device scanners

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

I’m very happy with my apartment, amenities, and the staff at Autumn Park! I’m proud and happy to live here. I recommend this place to everyone!

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

We have lived here for 6 years and love our unit. It is a peaceful and aesthetically pleasing place to live. And it is a great value with a nice central location.

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

I lived here for a while but found a lot of security issues as well as cleanliness issues.However it has now changed and security gates and cleaning services are improved

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

The staff was very nice and welcoming the grounds are well keep and as for now the community very quiet. The staff made my move in simple easy and worry free

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

Honestly one of the least professionally run places I’ve ever lived in. Why do I pay over $1000 dollars a month and y’all can’t provide light bulbs? Why is there only one entrance? Why is your staff so rude? Would not recommend

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

The community is adding feature to arrest the theft incidents by adding gates access control and adding camera to the community at the entrance and exit gates

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

Awesome!! Especially with installation security gates and state trooper living on campus, it gives me my peace of mind. Very well connected with public transportation. Decent and clean neighbors.

Reply from Autumn Park Apartments

Love living here. They have great amenities. The new gate setup is great. Pools and gym are also wonderful. Rent amount is also good for the area.