Autumn Ranch on Swenson Farms

4.2

4.2

Edward
The people in the office are all lovely and friendly but still having a Roach problem. I have never had roaches and been here for a week now and can't cook for fear of roaches being in my food. Hopefully the spray will work soon because I hate to think I have to live like this.

Yulia
My experience has been good very friendly nice people the only thing I would say is I would recommend looking for more areas that we can add parking spots.

Reynaldo
Maintenance is a consistent need around these parks. No matter how many times they come to “fix” you have to call them every few months. Rent just keeps going up and up.

Robert
Very much enjoy living here very nice pool and location is a prime location for me . The rooms are a nice size . Living ,kitchen and dinning room are all open concept is ideal. And a good size outdoor patio

Shayla
I love autumn ranch! They always have fun things going on for us like food trucks or breakfast :) All of the staff has been super friendly!

Kaylie
We have really enjoyed living here. Maintenance is very fast at tending to maintenance requests, the office staff is super nice and helpful. The trash pick could be better sometimes they miss our apartment even when we have our trashcan out on time. I would rather just take my own trash out and save money than have community trash pick up each night.

Verified Resident
It’s gotten a lot better the only problem is the trash bins and when trash is thrown on the property. Love the events offered by the office.

Viviana
about 2 months ago
I'm on my 10th year at Autumn Ranch and have loved every day of it! I can't imagine living anywhere else. Both the office staff and the maintenance staff are always courteous and quick to respond every time I have needed them.

Brian
about 2 months ago
The gates have not once worked like they are supposed to, the trash can’t be valeted after Wednesday or it’s left over the weekend and staff gets mad at me for that. High schoolers hang out by the childrens playground cursing like sailors and the entire apartments dumpster is always overflowing, the pool isn’t maintained properly and Ant’s are a problem. On the other hand the staff are friendly in person and maintenance is fast acting. They also have one of the fastest internet speeds I’ve used while living in apartments, they even do fire safety equipment checks and provided awnings for us. All things considered this place is a bit expensive for all the amenities that do not work, but it’s still a decent place to live.

Syeda
2 months ago
My experience at autumn ranch has been so far good. I am still getting use to the environment here. Adjusting to the new community. I like how every week some type of food trucks come. It give us a new opportunity to try new foods.