Autumn Ranch on Swenson Farms

4.2

4.2

Verified Resident
For the most part I am pleased with my experience living at Autumn Ranch. Thank you and I appreciate the cleanliness on the property and the staff prompt response to requests or concerns are greatly appreciated.
Sumanth
Community is next to pre school and high school. It does have lots of restaurants near by. Maintenance is quick and good. It is a Noise free community and does have gym equipment in the club house.
Patricia
We have really enjoyed living at autumn ranch. The staff is pleasant and helpful, and the maintenance team is great. Any time I put in a maintenance ticket they are there within an hour and are professional and kind.
Sergio N.
I'm really satisfied living in Autumn Ranch, I feel safe. I'm just sorry the neighbor is so noisy, but I understand it's not easy to keep the kids silent at all times. I also feel that the structure of the building does not help to muffle noise.
Krystal
I really see a difference with the new management team, the property seems to be a lot better than previously. Now we just get the trash issue resolved that would be great! Thank you.
Sushma
There is a school near apartment and community is peaceful. Good ambience and nicely maintained. Little trouble finding the parking spot near my room.
Maria
Very spacious apartments❤️ Nice amenities, pool is small . Been living here for 1 and love it. Close to elementary and high school as well as restaurants.
Nycol
It's not bad but it's not great. Maintenance need improvement. Apartment complex is decent. Hope I won't get bogus charged when I move out...
Ahmed
I have no complaints so far. My wife and I have only lived here a month. The apartments are nice and there seems to be a good atmosphere among the residents.
Joel
The staff and maintenance personnel are superb. They are friendly and provide excellent service. The maintenance staff respond to inquiries quickly and resolve issues efficiently. The staff always have a nice demeanor, polite and always helpful to answer any questions.