Autumn Ridge Apartments

4.8

4.8

The office staff is wonderful and friendly. The apartment is very nice. so far being here has been a great experience for me and it’s also very quiet at night time.
I just love living over here I like my neighbors in my building I couldn't ask for better neighbors, I don't have to many problems with my apartment
I've had problems with some of the neighbors taking my packages, either it be the mailman putting in their box, or them taking it off my porch. One neighbor in particular taps on the walls to disturb me. Sometimes she puts tickings sounds against my wall late at night to disturb me. I respond by knocking back loud, and the noise stops., so I know she is making the noise. I asked her about the tapping on the wall, she said it was her son making the noise. She said she will speak to him about the noise, but it continues. I don't know what her problem is.The lady lives up above me.
Great place to live . Pretty quiet apartment complex. Neighbors stay to themselves, not many people standing out or too much traffic coming through . Almost a year in and I love it here.
I love living here the office people are awesome always polite don't have anything bad to say i made a good choice we i found Autumn Ridge Apartment
When talking to the staff it felt like talking to family and they where welcoming, friendly and they made sure that I was taking care of thought out the hold process.
So far so good, haven’t had any issues and area is calm enough for us to enjoy a relaxing day at home. I recommend to any size family, very peaceful
I love my apartment and community!! Great staff and neighbors. My view is outstanding from my patio love to see the sun rise and set. Quiet most times everyone is polite and private.
I love the new building, everything was a fast and easy experience. No complaints at ALL . My daughter loves the new apartment, we’ve been here about 4 months now.
Quiet very spacious friendly neighbors and close to my job restaurants close by friendly apartment manager. Maintenance good every time i call.