Autumn Ridge Apartments

4.7

4.7

I've been here going on five years. Mrs Ruth is awesome very helpful. Very friendly neighbor and maintenance staff. Love the cleanest of the complex.
Spacious friendly people in office maintence have lived here for 3 years. Friendly neighbors near police precinct and restaurant close by
My stay here has been pleasant and safe so far. Just have parking space issues with people that doesn’t live here and having to park 2 buildings over just to park. apartments are very nice..
I have been a resident since 2012 and i must be honest my experience has been GREAT! Staff is always professional, welcoming and knowledgeable! Mrs. Ruth and her staff is always striving to keep the community up to date and very well manicured and clean! In all honesty i love my home and the Autumn Ridge staff! Thank you all for your dedication!!!!
The staff is real nice. They keep it clean over here, and always there to help if needed. Never had a problem scent I been here. Got some nice neighbors
My stay has been good a bit rocky but good .. I’ve had a few things I can complain about but I love my home & my neighbors ,2”we all work as one
Very good so far...quiet neighborhood maintenance came over and hooked my washer and dryer up no problem to report so far i am really looking forward to being here
I like the floor plan of my apartment, but I would like it better if in included a ceiling fan in the master bedroom and a medicine cabinet in the bath room.
I’ve been staying in these apartment for about five years now and I’m very satisfied. Great management and excellent maintenance service. The exterior complex in well kept also.
Residents need to take more pride in the grounds. Littering and proper garbage disposal is a big concern. I would prefer not to have rats, raccoons and cats overrunning the property.