Autumn Ridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

This community needs a grocery store nearby, we had a Kroger store across the street, but they closed.It was not because of community theft, It was the employees stealing. They never caught the theives, because they turned off the security cameras. I heard this from a girl, she said her uncle used to work for that Kroger. When things like this happen,, it hurts the whole community.
I love the community. It reminds me of an actual home. I love how there are white fences outside. My apartment is very spacious. Even my closet is big. I love it!
I been living here in Autumn Ridge for three years and they just now saying something about my patio. I can’t have bikes cooler or other patio things on my patio. I can only have patio furniture. Well in the lease agreement it said nothing about bikes or coolers it said no clothing nor hanging clothes on the rail and no pouring liquids over the patio
I put in a maintenance request for my sink being clogged up and Maintenance came within 45 mins and got the job done ❤️ Thank you again . Great maintenance team and leasing office
My experience here friendly staff quiet and spacious apartment. I have lived here for 3 years. Close time my jobs and close to a lot if restaurants.
My apartment was not ready day one and it’s still not finished but I love the community it’s pretty quiet here with nothing concerning going on
My experience has been really good that staff is great always beening nice very concerned about the tenant i would recommend this place to someone .
I love staying in the Autumn Ridge Apartments. The neighborhood stays clean. Kid friendly. Staff is awesome. Never been rude to me. I have been residing here for 2 years how.
I love it over, her I got some good neighbors. Managements always there when u need them. Maintenance keep the apartment clean at all times. N always there when u need something fix.
The mailman put a package in my box, that wasn't mine. I took the package to the right owner. She was so happy that I brought it to her, she said thank-you. I was just happy to do that for her. If everyone was honest this would be a better neighborhood.