Autumn Ridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

Tina
Cabinets need some work and rooms are a little small but they were rushed to get me in sooner so I didn't have to pay another month where I was. Overall it's a good place to move to.
Chiquita
Been living here going on 4 yrs like it here friendly neighbors, friendly office workers maintenance man good spacious apartment reasonable rent
Marilyn
There are too many pot holes in the parking lot, and the potting soil is sometimes spilling onto the sidewalk. The littering hasn't improved either.
Ashley
The two women In the office are very helpful and patient . They made my move in smooth & not stressful. On my move in date my apartment was perfect the maintenance men are great also ♥️ Thank y’all so much !
Lyric
I love it here. Best apartments I’ve stayed at since I’ve lived in Memphis. I would definitely recommend to others. It’s quiet and they are very welcoming
Chiquita
Quite, friendly neighbors , friendly office workers, maintenance man good, 5 minutes from police precinct and close to stores and restaurants. I have lived here for almost 4 years.
Gloria
I lived here from 2017-2019. Due to an unfortunate situation at my last apartment, I decided to come back. Eventhough I'll barely be home now due to my job, at least I know I'm back where I want to be; problem free.
Marilyn
The schools have opened, but alot of parents are opting to virtual learning, because of the on going pandemic. I don't have small children or grandchidren.. I don't like the public schools anyway.
Keshawn
I like it over there. Never had any problems. Managements is very nice. If u have any questions they always there to answer. I been staying over here for over four years.
Chiquita
Spacious quite apartment complex and nice neighbors maintenance man do a great job friendly office workers. Close to my job, shopping centers and grocery stores. And police precinct 5 minutes away