Autumn Wind Apartments

4.6

4.6

Kendra
Fabulous!! They are fast for fixing broken stuff in the apartments. Lovely neighborhood very safe feeling. Very well taken care of and the staff is amazing!
Brittney
The management team is awesome and have made the move in process flawless. They go above and beyond when it comes to making sure their residents are comfortable. My apartment was clean and ready to move in.
Verified Resident
2 months ago
i love it here. It is very clean and a quiet place to live. The play grounds are nice for the kids to enjoy and the pool is nice in the summer time.
Andreas
2 months ago
I have lived here for almost 4 years and I love it here. The staff is so helpful. If you need anything it is taken care of immediately. The grounds are kept beautiful. The staffworks very hard to keep us updated. The past few months Melissa has been very patient with me on numerous occasions and dropped everything to help guide me.
Buddy
2 months ago
We have lived here for 10 years the property has been sold 3 time each time it’s got better the office people in he office are a delight to deal with
Dulce
2 months ago
It was great, Amy explained everything and treated me with respect. She made it easy to apply. The apartment looked clean and it was what I'd been looking for.
Kendra
3 months ago
Fabulous! It’s a nice community here and I love it so much! I would highly recommend it and stuff is amazing! Nice pool, play ground for all the kids to play!
Buddy
4 months ago
Snow removal they where fast getting parking and side walk cleared great job keep a open lane to trash dumpster keep laundry room available to tenants
Kimberly
4 months ago
Everything here is wonderful. People are nice and the grounds are always very clean. The office staff are always very helpful whenever I have needed them.
Jeffrey
5 months ago
Well kept up facilities, friendly and accommodating staff .Any issues are dealt with that day. I would say that 99% of my neighbors are friendly and respectful of others.