Autumn Wind Apartments

4.6

4.6

The office staff is great, and the maintenance staff is always quick to respond. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for a well priced place to live.
Alot of problems with things in apt. Office has been working on them. Such as mice in apt no cold water in bathroom sink doors wouldn't shut still waiting on new door. Rust on bathroom figures. And hot water tank leak
My sink was clogged so I put in a work order, when maintenance came to fix it, I remembered my front door lock had been acting up! He fixed it without making me put in a work order! I love it here!
Peace and quiet are what my beautiful heart requires, and it is exactly what Autumn Wind Apartments gives me! I can't complain, I thank God!
This company on top of things we had the old company people move out and put there beds and washing machines in the dumpster area knowing that’s not allowed but it would stay there for 2 to ; weeks this company had the stuff moved the next day well done people it’s nice to all the UP keep your doing here and with the snow last week they where right on it
My first apartment on my own ... love it . So nice just the right size. Great neighbors and staff . So far nothing to complaint about and hope stays the same .
Most everything is great with the exception of a couple of factors. I have some issues with my Heating system that resulted in a very substantial electric bill that I am told is in process to be corrected by management. I am harassed by the neighbors above me. The office has been helpful and responsive. The office is good about dealing with inclement weather issues. They salt and plow.
Love the community and the staff! Everyone is so nice. The complex is very clean and safe. Maintenance is done quickly when needed. We love living here!
Garbage is terrible at times. We also have a lot of kids who play in the stairwells and make a lot of noise that can be heard through walls.
The staff and especially the maintenance guy Benny are above and beyond! They cancel out anything I have bad to say by far. Apartment living isn’t for us, but it’s what we have, and they make it great.