Autumn Wind Apartments

4.6

4.6

Not bad and pretty quiet but pretty pricy for the area to rent. Tons of kids, animals all friendly but somewhat foul mouthed for ages 6-15. Otherwise would rent here again and wouldn't have given another thought to another option to rent. Office personnel are very nice and very professional and will help with whatever they can. Clean and tidy all the time thanks to maintenance and they're very nice and professional as well with upkeep. Happy here as well are my family.
Thankful for our maintenance guys. They are great. They are always thereehrn needed. I would love for the bike rack to be moved over a few spaces
i live here for almost5 years, and we like it and not plan to move. we have very prof. staff and the maint.guys are very helpfuly. also i notice in several times the corpotate personel came to see the property .
Very Good Neighborhood! & The Ladies That Work In The Office Are Super Sweet & Amazing! I’m Definitely Very Blessed To Have Autumn Wind As My Very First Home For My Daughter & I!
The staff at Autumn Wind are extremely nice and thoughtful. My girls love swimming at the pool . Melissa is a super sweet lady . A lot of the time while the kids are swimming, she will bring them all out popsicles even pizza . I have never lived in such a caring community. Mostly everyone I come in contact with are really nice . My 2 girls have so many friends, it’s awesome. My family and I love living here at Autumn Wind Apartments.
I love how clean the place is, the cleanest grounds ive ever seen and the amentities are great . the staff is always super helpful and friendly.
Is a quiet and pleasant area. The price is affordable and there are plenty of children for my daughter to play with. The staff is also quick to handle anything brought to their attention as well.
The apartments are amazing enough space. The event is friendly and very helpful! The stuff here are so nice and if you have a problem they will come help or fix it right away.
Landscaping is well maintained, any issues with appliances or building are quickly addressed, and, the pool is beautiful. Love Autumn Wind!
Great community. We know all of of our neighbors in my building. It’s also nice to see people enjoying the pool again. It’s gets them outside and interacting with people.