Extremely safe area / close to multiple bus stops to UNC. Excellent apartment quality. The payment / maintainance request submission is very fast and well built. The change in management has made this place amazing

Love the autumn woods community! The pool looks great! And the office staff are always so friendly! They are very receptive to suggestions and willing to address concerns!

I think it is the best community around this area. Excellent environment, quite neighborhood, and friendly staff. Looking forward to staying here for sometime.

The move-in process went smoothly. The staff was welcoming, the apartment was in great condition, and maintenance responded within 24 hours for a minor fix.

Reply from Autumn Woods

The staff here are so helpful they try their best to understand and be proactive of your needs. The atmosphere is quiet and friendly. It is well lit and feels safe and homey.

Reply from Autumn Woods

I love it here! It's still on the higher end of my budget., but all the renovations and amenities make it worth it. I don't like the restriction on dog breeds though :(

Reply from Autumn Woods

Living at Autumn Woods had been great! It is a quite community, with great staff and amenities. I highly recommend considering Autumn Woods!

Reply from Autumn Woods

I haven't moved down yet, but based upon my interaction with the staff my experience will be great. I'm sure that I will enjoy my time at Autumn Woods.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Great customer service, quick to respond to any issues, and great location to campus. We are grateful to be living here and we couldn’t be happier!

Reply from Autumn Woods

My neighbors are very quiet and everyone I've met has been very friendly, which I appreciate! Front office staff is also very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Living here has been wonderful! It has been a great way to start my life in North Carolina. Especially since the new management took over, the complex has improved a lot.

Reply from Autumn Woods

The area is safe and bus stops are easily accessible. Although it's a little overpriced, the pool is nice and the staff are always willing to help with issues. It was a good place to live in during my first year in graduate school at UNC.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Just moving in, but it seems like a great place to live with responsive staff. I wish they had a dog park, but there's lots of green space to make up for it.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Autumn Woods is a nice, quiet, family-friendly community in a great location. It is close to grocery stores, downtown Carrboro and conveniently on the bus line.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Autumn woods community has been amazing so far! The apartment is spacious and clean. The office staff is friendly and quick to respond to complaints.

Reply from Autumn Woods

The staff are so nice , they have no problems in making sure you understand everything . The facility is very nice . The apartment is very well laid out. I wish there were more option close by to get to like different grocery stores etc

Reply from Autumn Woods

the environment is good, the service is better. But the rules about electricity is not friendly, the service fee as agent is too high, 50 dollars , i think it need changed

Reply from Autumn Woods

We love the living at Autumn Woods. The apartments are well maintained and we love the convenience of the buses. The new gym renovation is amazing!! It has all the equipment needed except for some higher weight dumbbells. The valet trash is a great amenity as well.

Reply from Autumn Woods

I can definitely see that there have been an improvement in the community, for example being notified about packages. Also taking better care of the lawns and landscape.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Autumn Woods is a great place to live. It really feels like home. It's warm and quiet. People from the admin are very friendly. Location is very convenient, close to Carrboro town Chapel Hill town and the UNC. Public transportation stopped right in front of the complex. Great gym, pool area, I love it!

Reply from Autumn Woods

Glad that the gym has reopened! Everything has been great thus far, and the staff is super friendly at the main office. Maintenance is timely too

Reply from Autumn Woods

I've really enjoyed living in Autumn Woods. I've been here for about six months and have no complaints to speak of. The office staff have been very pleasant when I've interacted with them.

Reply from Autumn Woods

I'm very happy with my decision to live at autumn woods. As a grad student, the community is perfect for what I was looking for and close to UNC. The apartments are spacious, clean, and quiet with good amenities (pool, gym, car care center).

Reply from Autumn Woods

I've enjoyed living at Autumn Woods -- overall, the neighborhood itself is quiet and mostly occupied by young working professionals from UNC / Duke. I feel that the office staff is very nice and maintenance is generally prompt and able to resolve the issue quickly. I have had some issues with service requests being completed in a timely manner, but overall, I have been quite pleased with this apartment complex.

Reply from Autumn Woods

House is great. Quite place and neighbours. Management is very efficiente and nice, our unit was. Missing the dryer and it was put on the very next day.