The location is great, the apartments are nice and the staff is friendly. We love the playground, gym and the pool. Overall, a great place to live!

I love that the complex is close to several bus lines. The gym is great, and I'm excited to use the pool once it gets warmer out. Maintenance is responsive.

Everything has been ok for the most part. Management has changed twice since I have lived here for the years. Communication about change over was very abrupt. The new management seems to be on top of things.

Still loving my experience. Great community, great neightbors. Nice and quiet. Literally only reason I'd ever leave is if I buy a house. 5 stars

It is good to live here. Floor plan types are so useful. The complex is very quiet and peaceful. The public transportation is also very accessible.

This is my second year here and I have liked it so far. Staff is friendly, maintenance and repair are timely, no crazy neighbors. Although we had a recent management change, things are started to get back to normal. Transportation is convenient. You can find a bus at any time of the day. The only downside of this community is the noise from the Food Lion in the morning. Garbage trucks and leaf blowers sometimes make a lot of noise in the early morning.

This is a lovely and quiet place to live! we have definitely been happy here. There was a little bit of complication with the change to the new management company (for example, I had several delivered packages that I was never notified of) and there have been issues with trash collection. Hopefully these things smooth out over time!

My only suggestion would be adding more lighting to the apartment complex, it's really dark at night and a lot of students ride the bus and have to walk home. Other than that, everything is perfect!

This is my second year here and I have liked it so far. Staff is friendly, maintenance and repairs are timely, no crazy neighbors. Plus, you can find a bus at any time of the day. The only thing is the noise from the Food Lion. Thrash truck sometimes make a lot of noise in the morning at 4-5 am.

I love the convenience of the gym and checking out the sparkly pool! I just moved in, and I live the spaciousness of my new apartment! The open floor plan is great for entertaining!

Community is good and staff is nice. Apartment heating and cooling is inefficient and loud, contributing to a high electricity bill. A/C doesn’t help much if the insulation within the apartment isn’t substantial. In warm weather, pests are common. The required valet trash cost is expensive, especially if you live alone and do not generate much trash. Overlooking these things, I am overall satisfied. There are 4 buses that run to or near the community which is convenient.

Maintenance is responsive, and the gym is great! The staff in the office are super helpful with any requests. I've enjoyed living here and I'm excited to see what new improvements will be made.

More general recycling bins would be great, it's quite inconvenient to get to them at the back of the complex, and I would like to see Autumn Woods promoting a good environmental image. Thanks.

Autumn Woods is a wonderful community. I have really enjoyed living here the past 5 years. Looking forward to warmer weather and hitting the pool.

The community is well kept and clean. The grounds are always clean and so are the breezeways. The maintenance people are nice and friendly. The mailbox area needs a good cleaning from the spiderwebs.

I have had a fantastic experience at Autumn Woods. It makes me sad that I have to leave this wonderful community since I can not afford the rent increase. But I would definitely recommend this community to anyone who is looking for a great place to live!

So far my experience at Autumn Woods has been wonderful. No complaints at all. Excellent management and maintenance teams. And I love the convenience to bus lines to UNC.

Shouldn’t shut off water without an email warning of when it will be. Maintenance response/ repair time could be improved. Always something wrong or broken in the gym. Needs more equipment.

Definitely an improvement from the previous management, but far from ideal when compared to other places. A request to change a simple bulb took forever (more than two months).

I enjoy living here. I think the staff does a great job at keeping the place running and maintaining good standards of living for its tenants

The amenities are nice and the staff is helpful. The busses do not run during the day which can be challenging. There is no notification for the residents when the pool is closed. Neighbors are friendly and parking is free.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I moved in an urgent situation. The leasing office helped me and accommodated my request. Move in was very smooth! It's been 1 month here for me and I have been liking it.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I love living in Autumn Woods. It's a great facility with tons of amenities and a very responsive staff. Everything is kept extremely clean, and work orders are usually completed within a day. Best experience living in an apartment complex that I have had!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Very nice. I like this place. It is good for me and it is close to school. I like that the busses are close and the grocery is close and the highway is close. Very nice.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

We love living here! I have no complaints, there is always parking and the area is very quiet and well maintained. The best place I’ve lived in the Chapel Hill/Carrboro area