Nice, up to date apartments and rooms feel pretty large. Everyone that works in the office is friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking and right in a bus line to campus.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

This is my second year here and I have liked it so far. Staff is friendly, maintenance and repairs are timely, no crazy neighbors. Plus, you can find a bus at any time of the day. The only thing is the noise from the Food Lion. Thrash truck sometimes make a lot of noise in the morning at 4-5 am.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Best place ever to live! So much fun for me, my pup and my boyfriend! Friendly staff and atmosphere and wonderful, wonderful neighbors!! We are so happy!!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here. I’ve never had any trouble with noise, and I enjoy all of the amenities. I enjoy all of my neighbors. My only complaint would be parking close to my apartment late at night is an issue. Sometimes I end up having a bit of a walk, and the colder it gets outside the more frustrating it is.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Amazing staff, and experience here at Autumn woods. Marie is a wonderful manager, the maintenance crew are amazing too. Lashawn in the office is a wonderful asset to Autumn Woods, and the community. If you're looking for a great place to live, I'm here to tell you Autumn woods is the ideal place to experience southern hospitality.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Its truly a great place to live. The manager and management go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. The addition of the bench in the dog park make it that much nicer to bring our dog there for play dates. I have yet to have a complaint about living at Autumn woods.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

We've been here for over 5 years now. We are Very happy and satisfied with the new management and everything they are doing! The staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Great place to live. We renewed our lease and the staff made it very easy. There has been constant upgrade and improvement since new staff took over a year ago

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Friendly workers that respond at an appropriate time! I know that if anything goes wrong that I can count on the staff to help out as soon as they can!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Great place to live. Lots of amenities like the pool and gym. Comfortable apartment, always quick to fix any problems. The staff are really nice.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Overall great place. The gym could use a stair master machine, but other than that everything in the gym is great! Pool is nice, too. Apartment's balcony is a great feature and the staff are so friendly!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I have been living at autumn woods for almost eight years. It has been a great apartment to live at. Well maintained and kept updated. I would highly recommend.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Autumn Woods has been a great complex with great amenities! I love the gym, and the staff is always super nice. I look forward to summer so I can try the pool as well

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

It has been great living here so far. The neighborhood is quiet and well-connected but maybe a touch too far from UNC campus to comfortably bike there. Thankfully the buses are relatively frequent and reliable. The pool is gorgeous and the gym is well equipped for almost any kind of workout. Our apartment was clean and fresh when we moved in and all maintenance orders are addressed within 24 hours! So impressed.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Living here is great! The community is awesome and the staff are so nice. The apartments are beautiful and fun to live in. The pool and gym are also great!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I love living at autumn woods! Everyone is so nice and helpful. I have yet to meet an individual I do not like. The maintence crew is great & comes in a timely manner. Would recommend this complex to anyone!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Everyone in the office is super helpful. They always greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome. Whenever we put in a maintenance request, we don’t have to wait long for them to come over. The complex is quiet and our neighbors are friendly. We absolutely love it here! No complaints!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Everything about it has been absolutely perfect! The maintenance request get answered very quickly and the service is great. Only thing I would improve on is lighting at night...I have hears this from other students who like myself have to stay late on campus because of a class and after the J Bus drop us off at the Public Storage we walk. However, when walking through Old Fayetteville the road is very dark and lonely.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I have lived at Autumn Woods for the past six years. Great location and on the Chapel Hill Transit bus line. New dog park is an awesome addition to the property!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Great place to live. Maintenance is great and comes very quickly when we put in a maintenance request. Parking is always available near our apartment and the valet trash is nice to have

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Helpful and friendly staff. Staff is always eager to help and inquire on what they could be doing better. Quick maintenance response. Great location and amenities.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I’ve really loved my time here. Very quiet and clean. The gym is a great asset and the ladies upfront are always helpful and super pleasant.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

It's very quiet and the location is great! While I do have to call maintenance fairly often the responsiveness is usually very quick which I appreciate.

I've had a great time living in Autumn Woods. Trash pick-up is very convenient, the updated gym is great, and I love the coffee machine in the office. I do wish that the office would communicate its policies about the pool more clearly.