This has been a great place to live for the past 2 months. Great value, and we like how close it is to everything we need. We've had no issues yet.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I love coming home to my peaceful apt! The new dog park is cool and the excercise rooms have what I need. I wish the cardboard recycling dumpster was emptied more frequently though.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

The maintenance staff is quick to respond to all issues! The gym is well stocked. The pool is lovely and clean. It is a pleasure to live here!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Great! The facilities are top notch - the pool is so clean, the gym has all the right equipment and is also clean, and the people are very attentive.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Absolutely great. Anytime I have a question, the ladies at the front desk are happy to help. It’s quiet, clean and well kept across the board.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Friendly neighbors, helpful staff, gym location is convenient, really happy where the bus stop is located, and quiet and calm community setting.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Maintenance staff is fantastic and speedy. Put in multiple requests and all were completed next day! Office staff is also very friendly! Wonderful staff overall!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

We've loved our experience here. The property is quiet and in a great location. The staff is friendly and helpful. Any concern is addressed and resolved. The computer area is awesome, with several workstations and coffee/tea provided, along with a big TV. The pool is really lovely. Our apartment layout is perfect for our needs, and parking is plentiful. I'd recommend this property without hesitation.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Ever since I moved in, I haven't experienced anything that I would consider bad. The bus stops make it convenient to go to school as well as nearby places. The complex is always clean, and the staff are always ready to help. Can't complain.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Friendly staff at the leasing office, maintenance requests are fixed in a timely manner, great location, nice pool, not enough kid friendly zones for little ones

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

It has been a good experience so far. The location is great, so are the neighbors, maintenance is good. The car wash is the best amenity here since the others have been removed.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

The complex is very quiet most of the time, which I appreciate. Maintenance is frequently required for a variety of issues, so that is my one big complaint.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

We’ve been living at Autumn Woods for only about 2 months but we love it already. The staff is always welcoming and friendly. Everyone is helpful and always responds to emails or calls quickly. The atmosphere is great and it feels like home.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Best experience renting an apartment so far! Maintenance is always on top of it and so are the guys in the leasing office, great experience so far.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I love Autumn Woods so far! The apartment is great, and everyone I’ve spoken to in the office has been so nice. It’s by far the best apartment I’ve lived in in Chapel Hill/Carrboro!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I have now almost loved here for year and I have enjoyed my living arrangements. The staff in the office is amazing! They are all sweet, kind and welcoming.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

We've been here a month now! It's quiet, safe and cozy. The managers are so nice and responsive to all the questions we had on move-in. Maintenance requests are addressed quickly and professionally. The landscaping is beautiful and the pool has a 'backyard' feel. The gym is well-equipped and never overcrowded. Happy we chose Autumn Woods over some more expensive places with half the amenities!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I am in the process of moving in and everyone has been so accommodating and friendly! The front office team is so helpful and I can not wait to get all settled in.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

New management is great! The updates to the gym makes me more likely to go, and the pool area looks good too. I have lived here for a year, and I made a great decision!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

It is a very nice community. Very quiet. The office staff is very friendly. The maintenance department works hard and they are quick to respond to requests.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Everything has been great so far! The leasing agents were amazing when I visited and very helpful throughout the application and move in process. It’s quiet and right by the bus stops making it convenient.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

We just moved in this week and we have already felt so welcomed and helped by the staff!! The whole process has been painless and enjoyable!!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Generally good. Some lower quality features, like blinds and door frames. Staff is friendly. Very quiet. I don't ever hear my neighbors. Wish the sidewalks were more wheelchair friendly with better curb cuts.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Nice place. I get a really friendly vibe from people in the community as well as the workers in the office. Great gym. Beautiful pool. Cozy units.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Staff is amazing and on top of it! We had an unexpected leek and they cleaned it up right away and took care of us!... apartment was back in shape in not time at all!