Nice place. I get a really friendly vibe from people in the community as well as the workers in the office. Great gym. Beautiful pool. Cozy units.

Staff is amazing and on top of it! We had an unexpected leek and they cleaned it up right away and took care of us!... apartment was back in shape in not time at all!

Reply from Autumn Woods

The staff is incredibly friendly and professional, and they'll answer all your questions and help you through the whole process. The community has very nice amenities such as the fitness area and the pool which are well-kept. The apartments themselves are reasonably priced and have a beautiful modern layout and feel to it. 10/10 would recommend to others.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Beautiful area, weight and exercise area in club house, pool, free wi-fi in club house, close to free public transportation. Thorough application procssess.

Reply from Autumn Woods

I will start with why I haven't given it 5 stars. I don't feel that I've been a resident of autumn woods long enough to give five stars. However, all of my experiences so far have been five stars. From move in to maintenance experiences I love it! The staff is professional yet personal. They work hard to get to know you and make your home feel like a home. My only complaint is that I didn't move in sooner!!!!!

Reply from Autumn Woods

its nice. i would recommend it. I do not want to elaborate any longer but if i had to say more i would say that i am contend and this place is better than my last place.

Reply from Autumn Woods

It is very nice living here. I enjoyed my first week. Hope rest will be fine too. Only problem I had so far is technical issues with payment system Thank you

Reply from Autumn Woods

Good enviroment, I like that, mid class I guess. This complexes old name was luxury apartments. The prices are a bit higher than others but you will get higher size apartments here.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Staff were friendly, accommodating and helpful. The place is great and very quiet. There is a gym and pool which is perfect for my needs. Also the bus stop outside is perfect for for UNC students

Reply from Autumn Woods

The staff are super friendly and helpful! Not only were they knowledgeable about the area and the neighborhood, they also helped us through the process moving from out of state!

Reply from Autumn Woods

I really enjoy living at autumn woods. The new management has made really nice changes to the amenities. Some of the appliances in the units could be updated though. Otherwise it’s a safe and well maintained complex.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Very cool program especially for amazon with new tenants looking to buy items for their apartments. Thank you Autum woods for the great rewards

Reply from Autumn Woods

So far everything has been very smooth! Between touring, signing, and now the first steps to moving in, everything has been pleasant and perfectly easy.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Extremely safe area / close to multiple bus stops to UNC. Excellent apartment quality. The payment / maintainance request submission is very fast and well built. The change in management has made this place amazing

Reply from Autumn Woods

Love the autumn woods community! The pool looks great! And the office staff are always so friendly! They are very receptive to suggestions and willing to address concerns!

Reply from Autumn Woods

I think it is the best community around this area. Excellent environment, quite neighborhood, and friendly staff. Looking forward to staying here for sometime.

Reply from Autumn Woods

The move-in process went smoothly. The staff was welcoming, the apartment was in great condition, and maintenance responded within 24 hours for a minor fix.

Reply from Autumn Woods

The staff here are so helpful they try their best to understand and be proactive of your needs. The atmosphere is quiet and friendly. It is well lit and feels safe and homey.

Reply from Autumn Woods

I love it here! It's still on the higher end of my budget., but all the renovations and amenities make it worth it. I don't like the restriction on dog breeds though :(

Reply from Autumn Woods

Living at Autumn Woods had been great! It is a quite community, with great staff and amenities. I highly recommend considering Autumn Woods!

Reply from Autumn Woods

I haven't moved down yet, but based upon my interaction with the staff my experience will be great. I'm sure that I will enjoy my time at Autumn Woods.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Great customer service, quick to respond to any issues, and great location to campus. We are grateful to be living here and we couldn’t be happier!

Reply from Autumn Woods

My neighbors are very quiet and everyone I've met has been very friendly, which I appreciate! Front office staff is also very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Autumn Woods

Living here has been wonderful! It has been a great way to start my life in North Carolina. Especially since the new management took over, the complex has improved a lot.

Reply from Autumn Woods

The area is safe and bus stops are easily accessible. Although it's a little overpriced, the pool is nice and the staff are always willing to help with issues. It was a good place to live in during my first year in graduate school at UNC.