The office staff are nice and friendly, the maintenance responds super fast, and the apartment is great! The modern style is very appealing and the lay-out is both practical and stylish.

I’ve loved living at Autumn Woods! My favorite apartment complex by far. I wish I could stay here a few more years but I just hope my next apartment is even half as nice as this has been!

My experience at Autumn woods has been amazing! The staff and the quality of amenities this apartment complex has to offer, has made my time at Autumn woods an everlasting one!

soon to be residents but have had a very good experience thus far with the current staff. Staff has been friendly and helpful in answering all questions in finding a new home for us.

We moved here about 3 weeks ago and so far everything has work out. The ladies in the in the front office have been great and very helpful. They answer all the questions and help you. If there is anything that you need they can sure point you in the right direction.

A great, affordable place to live. Very close to UNC, carrboro, Durham and Raleigh. Constant renovations since we moved in and upgrades have resulted in us resigning our lease again

This apartment is very excellent! It is so comfortable for my family because there are a pool, a gym and a park. The staffs are kind , warm-hearted and diligent.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Not horrible. Wish maintenance and communication were a little better. Nice amenities and the staff at the leasing office are always pleasant.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Living here is great! The pool is nice and so are the grills. There are nice little common areas as well. All of my maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner and everyone is very friendly. My only qualm is that the gym runs out of wipes often and the gym bathroom runs out of soap.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

New management has been awesome! They are mindful of the residents, trying to fix the disaster the other company left for them to fix. The office staff is very nice! Thanks also for keeping Lashawn! A great asset for your company. Beautiful property, amenities!

Nice apartment complex with good amenities. Would like recycling bins to be closer to the apartment, it's very discouraging to have to walk to the back of the complex to drop off at the moment. Other than this, good place to live.

The noise level in the first floor apartment we live in is very bothersome. We constantly hear our upstairs neighbors walking, talking, using the toilet, when they shower. Also the AC unit near our master bedroom window is extremely loud and causes us trouble sleeping. Overall we have been very unhappy with the unit and noise. But love the amenities, layout of the apartment, and neighborhood. But the noise level will force us to move as soon as our lease is up. It’s just not a relaxing environment to live with so much noise from above.

I have had a very good experience with Autumn Woods the last few years. The community is clean and has good amenities. The only thing I don't like is that we no longer receive notice of packages being in the office.

I have been living here for almost a year. I must say that Autumn Woods has very clean and safe environment with friendly people. I highly recommend this place.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

It has been a good 3 months at Autumn Woods. Management staff is supportive for maintenance/package delivery issues and the property is close to bus lines to campus. Valet trash is a huge plus too !

We like living here a lot. A very nice place in the right, quiet neighborhood. A lot of friendly people around, and the management is very friendly. I wasn't super happy about one maintenance request last year, but the one we had this year was just perfect: all fixed quickly, contacted me about the right time to visit... Just great. The units are generally well kept and are "younger" than many other complexes around. The place is quiet (did I tell it already?), green and very diverse: there are students, couples, big families, single professionals and many more. A bunch of pets, very green. As a family we love the designated playground (though not so many kids to play there, I guess people tend to go to a more crowded public spots). Also - a big plus - the car washing and vacuuming station. Super handy. Overall, a nice place to live, I'd pick it again in a heartbeat.

We love living here!! The staff is always super friendly and welcoming. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. We love the apartment, everything is up to date and works well. If we have any maintenance issues, it gets resolved very quickly.

I just recently renewed my lease not only because it is really closed to UNC but also because the amenities are nice and the leasing office as well as the maintenance team have great customer service and response time.

Great place to live. Great location and wonderful community. Just wish the treadmill would get fixed in the gym. Can't wait to be back by the pool!

Love living here! A great location with great amenities. The price is very reasonable for the area. The office staff are very helpful with anything you may need.

Great quiet community with a beautiful pool and gym. Love my neighbors. It’s close enough to Chapel Hill and Carrboro where you can get there in minutes, but far enough away to get that warm neighborhood feeling. Only very minor things I would change about this community!

I love living in Autumn Woods! It's convenient to four free bus routes, and is generally a very friendly area. The staff is always nice, and the building is great!

The touring process was great, my leasing agent was incredibly knowledgeable and made it fun. Moving in was also a breeze. The apartment was cleaned and painted prior, so it felt brand new. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far!

The location and staff are great... I'm not super happy that rent was raised but I suppose it's to be expected. Pretty quiet apartment too which I appreciate.

The location is great, the apartments are nice and the staff is friendly. We love the playground, gym and the pool. Overall, a great place to live!