I have had a fantastic experience at Autumn Woods. It makes me sad that I have to leave this wonderful community since I can not afford the rent increase. But I would definitely recommend this community to anyone who is looking for a great place to live!

So far my experience at Autumn Woods has been wonderful. No complaints at all. Excellent management and maintenance teams. And I love the convenience to bus lines to UNC.

Shouldn’t shut off water without an email warning of when it will be. Maintenance response/ repair time could be improved. Always something wrong or broken in the gym. Needs more equipment.

Definitely an improvement from the previous management, but far from ideal when compared to other places. A request to change a simple bulb took forever (more than two months).

I enjoy living here. I think the staff does a great job at keeping the place running and maintaining good standards of living for its tenants

The amenities are nice and the staff is helpful. The busses do not run during the day which can be challenging. There is no notification for the residents when the pool is closed. Neighbors are friendly and parking is free.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I moved in an urgent situation. The leasing office helped me and accommodated my request. Move in was very smooth! It's been 1 month here for me and I have been liking it.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I love living in Autumn Woods. It's a great facility with tons of amenities and a very responsive staff. Everything is kept extremely clean, and work orders are usually completed within a day. Best experience living in an apartment complex that I have had!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Very nice. I like this place. It is good for me and it is close to school. I like that the busses are close and the grocery is close and the highway is close. Very nice.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

We love living here! I have no complaints, there is always parking and the area is very quiet and well maintained. The best place I’ve lived in the Chapel Hill/Carrboro area

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

As we move into colder months it’s clear that maintenance is still top notch, the windows are sealed tight and it’s so cozy to see windows light up with Christmas decorations. Looking forward to our first holiday season here!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I love living here and the staff is super responsive! The complex is well taken care of and the amenities are great perks, as well! I would totally recommend others to live here.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here! My apartment has a lot of natural light, high ceilings, and my neighbors are typically very quiet. The front office staff are extremely friendly and helpful as well.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

It’s going pretty well. The toilet keep doing this weird thing and overflowing! It’s a little loud being on the bottom floor but it’s spacious. And the gym is amazing!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

It's been really great thus far! Very nice and convenient +quiet location, great people at the management office, nice neighbors, issues are promptly taken care of. We've just moved in a couple of months ago but we're liking it here a lot.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

I love living at Autumn woods. The staff is always super friendly and helpful. We live in a quiet area and my neighbors are friendly and respectful.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

This is a great apartment complex! Everyone who works here is so nice and helpful and maintenance comes quickly. The only downside is the gym doesn't get cleaned often and runs out of wipes a lot.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

The apartment itself is great and the neighborhood is wonderful place to walk our dog. The office is also really responsive and maintenance comes right out whenever we have a problem. Also, I love the fact that there is a guest room for visitors! Saved us many a headache.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Couldn’t ask for much more. Great place, great community and great people in the office to help out whenever I need something. Looking forward to the rest of the year.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

11/10 recommend it Perks: Free Parking, Several Bus Lines in front of apartment, Trash Service, Gym, Good Neighborhood/Location, Price, Good Community.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Complex is really well lit, the property is clean, walls are really thin but overall a nice place to call home .. I wasn’t told that some apartments have fireplaces

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

The community here is very nice! Maintenance workers are always on top of it and the front desk ladies will always greet you with a smile.Good location to the University and to the town of Carrboro.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Love it here! Staff is wonderful, apartments are nice and amenities are the best around. Great location as well! A must see if you are looking to rent in an amazing community!

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Autumn woods is a great community to live in. The new management is constantly making improvements. The amenities in the units themselves could definitely use an update, though.

Reply from Autumn Woods Apartments

Nice, up to date apartments and rooms feel pretty large. Everyone that works in the office is friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking and right in a bus line to campus.