Avalon Peaks

4.6

4.6

I love living here at Avalon Peaks. The grounds are always nice and well kept. The neighbors are friendly. It’s also close to everything! There’s always something going on like craft sales, yoga and water aerobics. Also a wide variety of food trucks for a no cooking night.
Everything and just about everyone has been amazing here, staff, maintenance, and most of the residents! We started our third lease with Avalon Peaks and we are completely happy with being here!
I really like it here.I meet some nice people. I feel safe and enjoy my deck.The staff has always treated me with respect and to that I'm grateful.
Rental price is high, maintenance does not always completely fix issues, and office staff (Meredith/Emmy) has come off as rude at times. Otherwise fairly quiet neighborhood and love that all dog breeds are accepted here.
Everyone in the office is so kind. The premises is always spotless. The amenities are worth every dime. We still feel like we are on a vacation. Maintenance calls are answered so quickly. We love it here.
Location, size of units, office and maintenance staff are a few of the great features at Avalon Peaks. Consistency is the best word to use when defining Avalon Peaks
Avalon Peaks is a great place to live. The floor plans are nice and spacious. The community is very pet friendly. Moved here from out of state without ever seeing the complex in person, and don’t regret my choice at all!
This is a friendly, quiet, safe place to live. It’s quiet and the accommodations are very accessible. My favorite part is the screened in porch!
Avalon peaks is a great place for families and people with dogs of any breed. Facilities are mostly new in the gym. Pool is kept clean. Neighbors friendly.
Living at Avalon Peaks is amazing. The staff is great and the maintenance team is a joy to work with. They’ve been very accommodating with us working from home and having pets. Best rental neighborhood I’ve lived in.