Avalon Place

4.2

4.2

John
Avalon is in a great neighborhood just a short walk from campus. The building has many amenities and maintenance is very timely and will work hard to ensure your happiness. My stay here has be enjoyable.
Lila-Bianca
This is just such a great place to live, I had to renew for another year since I knew no where else would be better! Staff and maintenance is so nice as well!
Shelby
I've been here for over a year now and have had no complaints! I love this complex and this community. The management is great and always eager to help.
Leslie
Perfect just Perfect very perfect and amazing. Perfect perfect perfect, can’t say anything less just so perfect VERY PERFECT. Love it loveeee it
Andrea
awesome can’t wait for it very much looking forward to the new year and what it has to offer!! super excited too can’t wait for move in day and for the holidays
Kamryn
Honestly a great place overall to live! Rooms are a good size and it’s pet friendly as well. They also have a dog park that my dog loves to go to.
Gabriela
This has been the best apartments I’ve ever stayed at. The maintenance are really good at responding to your work order and completing them fast. The amenities here are fantastic
Elissa
Loved my apartment since moving in! Maintenance request have been fulfilled quickly when requested. Staff have been very helpful when I need help and have questions.
Mariah
Although I have no officially moved in yet i’m extremely excited to move in base on past reviews I have heard about this place! I wish August would come sooner!
Brianna
Great customer service, easy process into getting into the apartments no problems and there was no rushing into getting a lease, love the front desk!