Avalon Reserve Apartments

4.1

4.1

Brianna
1 day ago
I love it here !! I plan on staying for a long time . Nice and quiet everybody is so friendly and nice . Maintenance comes super fast and does their job and are always respectful ! The ladies in the office are very nice and respectful as well . The community is just great ! Never had any problems here and I just made a year !!

Andrea
Everything been great so far. I wish that we would fix the roads I’ve been here for 4 years and this is the most potholes I’ve ever seen. So it would be nice if we could take care of those

Viviana
Excelente mantenimiento de limpieza alrededor de todos los building. Personal atento y cumplidor con el mantenimiento de los apt. Un gym muy bueno.

Ghaleb
1 star
My A/C is not working and I submitted 10 maintenance requests without any action. Also, the ceiling leaks from the 2nd floor A/C and that haven’t been repaired. The mold from both A/C is getting worse and affecting our health.

Gabriel
Love the calmness and cleanliness of the community plus the availability in the admin office! The maintenance service has always been on point in terms of time and attitude!

Angie
Yesterday I sent out a Maintenance work order and was happy with it they did a awesome job and I love the job well done and very safe all so the guys is very clean when they enter into my home .

Regina
I Love the community and front office is very friendly. Everyone is very friendly and family oriented around the pool. My kids love it here!

April
It’s family oriented; many kids in the complex. Neighbors watch over each other’s packages. Rarely see police presence at here, which is comforting! Office staff sends regular updates on office closures, rules and regulations. Maintenance is phenomenal!

Edgardo
I'm really loving my appt. When I leave the appt. I do have great neighbors. Good Morning, Good Afternoon, See you at the pool, our pool isn't open due to repair, at this moment, Things will go back to normal soon. I guess, when you appreciate your surrounding, you make the best of things.

Gary
It has been an awesome and amazing experience living here for more than 16 years. I love Avalon park area everything is convenience. Great area to live.