Avalon Reserve Apartments

4.2

4.2

Verified Resident
about 8 hours ago
After being here for almost 2 years I can say of all the apartments the third floor meets my needs far more than any of the other floors. I am especially please how well the AC keeps my apartment at the constant temperature that I need it to be even in the hottest part of the year. The apartments are very spacious and with a little bit of creativity one can make it look very homie. The biggest plus is the maintenance team. They are very professional and respectful to the tenants. Also the management are very professional and approachable. My only two concerns which are minor is with not having at least one assigned parking space for each apartment. The other minor concern is with children playing and eating in the breezeways. This does cause some inconveniences but overall I am very pleased living at Avalon Reserve Apartments.

Laura
about 17 hours ago
For the most part ir is a great place to live. Of course the trash situation is still an issue and there isn't can and bottle recycling but then again people don't exactly use the paper and cardboard receptacle properly either.

Regina
Great community. Great people. Front office communications well and maintenance request are resolved very quickly! I love the community I am in.

Nilsa
I like living here its clean and everyone is super friendly it feels safe in the community I don't have any complaints the residents are nice and helpfull .

Ethel
My community at Avalon is safe and peaceful..Good environment for the elderly and children. I have great neighbors of 5 years. My commute to Waterford lake shopping center and nice restaurants is less than 10 miles. Easy access to 408 expressway..

Aquilino
The apartment complex is perfectly situated in a very quiet area. The staff are very attentive to tenants needs. The only cons would be parking spaces during the night. Overall, Iโ€™m enjoying living at the facility.

Edgardo
This is our Second Year, @ This Location, What a Blessing. If I every need a Answer to Question regarding anything, It's done. Friendly Neighbors, family orientated. Maintenance are awesome. Please your order on line for Maintenance . It's done. They are Great.

Esteban
I've lived in Avalon Reserve Apartments for a little over a month and I am pleased In every aspect of the word. I was nervous about moving into an apartment after living in a single family home for the longest time. My family and I are over the moon about this place.

Loren
My daughter and I have lived here for the past 2 and a half years. The staff is very friendly and we love the amenities. The grounds are always well-kept.

Magda
Very comfortable and lovely place, prefect location if you don't like traffic in your area. Maintenance is always there for you in case of emergencies, that is something that other apartment complects don't have.