Great apartments , well maintained. The staff and maintenance team are amazing . Always helpful when their assistance is needed and they make you feel welcomed !

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

This is a long standing, great and well established apartment complex in the area. This complex is awesome. Friendly staff, fast maintenance

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I absolutely love living here!!!!! Everyone is very accommodating... Avana Grand Palms is a nice, quiet apartment complex. The people who work there are helpful and pleasant to work with. I feel safe with my family here.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Love it here! Everyone has been great. Taylor (front office) is so caring and nice. Jason (macitence) is awesome! They are both always there when you need them!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I have absolutely loved living at Avana Grand Palms. The apartment complex, people and area making apartment living truly living. Thank you!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I have been at Avana Grand Palms for about a year now and haven't complained once. My neighbors are friendly and the staff is very helpful! I would highly recommend!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far, they have been great. Requests have been taken care of, professional, and available. The apartment was in good condition when moving in.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I have enjoyed living in Avana for the past 6 months. It’s the best having a place to take my dog in the afternoons. We love the fact that the community is so quiet.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love living here!!! The office staff rocks!!! Keep up the great work! I have it a five star because it’s so great. My experience here has been really amazing!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The Avana Grand complex is amazing. It is a quiet location that is close to everything. If you have a dog this place is very dog friendly. The staff is always very helpful and makes you feel very comfortable here. The maintenance team is amazing too. This place is a great place to call home.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I am very satisfied living at Avana Grand Palms. The staff are nice, love the playground, the car wash is very convenient to have in site. I recommend Avana Grand Palms ☺

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The Avana has amazing friendly staff. Always willing to help. The mail situation is so much easier to deal with than my previous apartment and the dog park is always well maintained!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

They are very good about fix a problem when you have and issue. The community is quiet. Close to the mall and plenty of restaurant to enjoy.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The staff has been a pleasure to work with except trying to initiate internet services. I had difficulty identifying the correct service and then in starting service without internet access, especially because I work and sleep odd hours.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I really like it here. The location is ideal! Maintenance is always there when you need the. I like it so much I signed another year lease.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I just renewed my lease for another year, the costumer service is great, and are super helpful and ready to do what needs to be done when asked. I've enjoyed living here for the past year!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

We are having a great time here it is a very peaceful place and almost an year has passed with out any problem,hoping to have great time here ahead too.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

It's been a very nice living situation so far! My apartment is nice and maintence issues are taken care of quickly. I do wonder if i could get a gate opener thing like some people have...

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

My wife and three kids have living here about a lil over a year and the front is always working to make sure we are happy love it here and the people here are friendly

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I've lived her for 4 months and I love it ! Yes it's a little pricey but it's worth it ! You get above and beyond what you pay for ! The staff is super friendly I love amber and Taylor ! And maintenance tends to everything on a timely manner ! I super recommend living here !! Just transferred to a bigger apartment and gladly signed another 13 month lease !

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Just moved in and so far things are good. The only concern is that we were not told prior to move in that Harvey repair on rental was scheduled.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Great community, minimal noise, management is great. The amenities are wonderful. Safe, well lit and close to so many great shops and restaurants.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far so good. Office staff are very friendly. The grounds are beautiful to jog around and enjoy the breeze. I look forward to playing some volleyball soon.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I moved into the Avana community at the end of July 2017. I am enjoying my apartment and the quite community. The office staff was very helpful during the application process..

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

love living here! maitence is always there when you need something! they are also veryy quick! the girls in the office are also very nice and accommodating.