The apartment was clean when we moved in . The pool and gym are amazing . The staff is very helpful and professional. Haven’t had any trouble finding parking

I’m looking forward to move in. With the great environmental and friendly neighborhood. I also appreciate the Avana staff to help us to find such a nice unit.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Since moving here i had a much better experience compared to my last place. The staff tells me when ahead of time and after they are going to enter my apartment. These apartme.ts are much better kept, and I love the valet recycling.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The Head of the apartment the Amber, Jennifer and Mrs Laura help me when and wherever I have issues.They listen,suggest and answer all my problems. I thank them with all my heart.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I’m going on year #3 here at Avana Grand Palms and I am still pleased to say that I will be stayin another year. The office staff and maintenance are all friendly and pleasant.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love living here! The office staff are super nice. They are always so helpful, and I am never uncomfortable. I have loved calling this place my home.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Great community, staff is super sweet, convenient, and very prompt with questions. No problems whatsoever! I’m definitely enjoying my second year here.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Great place to live. Wonderful tenants and amazing office staff. Very quiet and clean community. Thanks for taking such good care of all of us.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The only thing I have an issue with are packages. Things get returned if you don’t pick them up. However, I have tried to pick up packages before and they say there are none. But it turns out there were, and they ended up being returned to sender. This has happened to me more than once where I was told my package wasn’t here, and it was. Other than that, I absolutely love living here. 10/10 would recommend living here. Everything is VERY well kept up. Management cares about the upkeep of the property and you can tell.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The apartment complex is by far the best I’ve ever lived in. The front office staff is courteous, pleasant and knowledgeable on all issues. The grounds are well maintained and the amenities offered are first class.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Excellent place to live helpful friendly staff just wish the pool was open. All of the repairs I have needed done where done in a timely fashion and done well. I would recommend living here

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far we have had a great stay here at Avana Grand Palms. The staff is very helpful as well. The maintenance is always kept up. Can't wait for the pool to open though!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Is my first time living in apartments. My family and I are vere happy is a good place to live. Feels very secure and is a good area too. The personal in the lease office are the best. The maintenance workers are very friendly and they do the jobs right away with no time to loose!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Very nice in the office! They helped us out with some roadblocks, which could have prevented us moving in here. Very accommodating and we move in soon!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far so good, had no problems with office staff, they were very helpful and answered all my questions and also friendly! Looking forward to this year here!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Amazing staff. Always willing to help without question. Service calls are always met with ease. I couldn’t be happier to live here they for sure put the residents first.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Avana Grand palms has been a wonderful community thus far. I moved in about 4 days ago & I honestly can't complain not one bit. Not to mention our realtor was the bomb. Thank you Taylor T.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I've been living here for a year and a half and I just renew my lease.It's a quiet and clean community. The staff is friendly and when you need maintenance they handle the problem quickly.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

My time here has been enjoyable. We are enjoying all the amenities and nearby shopping! It’s a convenient location for my family with our jobs and schools nearby.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The apartment complex is ok. There is nothing special about it. The apartments are in extreme need of updating, there is a lot of unusable space .

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Avana Grand Palms is a nice, quiet apartment complex,officee staff also and maintaince office staff is also good.we loved this place because grocery store and malls everything near by apartment.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Enjoyable community home! Requests are prompt to satisfaction. Prompt notifications when something is or going on. Offers appreciation days for residences.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

My wife and I love living in this apartment complex. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The grounds are very well maintained I love the dog friendly atmosphere.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Great apartments. We got a great deal on our home last minute and the staff is efficient and friendly. Just wish the pool was ready to go so we could have some fun in the sun this summer.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

our second year being an avana grand palm resident has been started and we are very happy living here..the staff is cooperative the neighbourhood is calm