A nice, mostly quiet place to live. The office staff is helpful and friendly. Is there any chance the complex can have a place on site for dropping off recycling?

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Move-In Process was very easy being that it was all online! Apartments are spacious and roomy. Another touch I like is that they paint one wall of your choice any color!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Everything gets taken care of quickly and everything is very well kept! I have yet to experience anything but positive interactions with all the staff. And all amenities we've tried so far are excellent

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I have been a resident now for a little under 1 month. I have to say so far that I am beyond pleased with the property and the amenities. I love the quietness and beautiful grounds and am so glad to call Avana Grand Palms home.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I've been here for one month and I've got to say I'm impressed, from the great service provided by the office personnel, maintenance, and the upkeep of the grounds, all my neighbors are very nice, and I'm glad I picked avana palms.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So excited to move in! Avana seems great! Bedrooms are spacious and kitchen is nice. I don't have any complaints. The pool is also nice and clean!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Good,friendly,cooperative and helping staff.clean environment.good facilities at gym and at the office.swimming pool is clean and outdoor facilities ar great

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far I've lived at Avana Grand Palms for 2 months and I'm enjoying every second of it. I've used the gym, pool, and wifi room without any complications. I'm happy to say I am a resident here!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Great community and office staff! Maintenance is quick and efficient. Any concerns are handled quickly and the ladies in the office are very sweet.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

My community apartment is cleaned, quiet, the grounds are well maintained, friendly staff, safe to walked around like doing my walking exercises around the community.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Avana grand Palms apartments are beautiful! The staff is very welcoming and nice. I have had no issues so far and look forward to living there.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Great community!! Love the amenities and the pricing!! Awesome staff. They were very helpful with leasing and with answering all questions!!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I have been a resident here for over a year and a half and absolutely love it. The staff is wonderful and always very helpful! Would recommend to friends and family!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Apartment community is absolutely beautiful and very well kept. The office staff is amazing and always wlillijg to help. I look forward to the rest of my lease and more!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love living here. It's affordable and very well kept and everyone is SO nice. And helpful. Very pet friendly. I love seeing all the pups walking around

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Very quite and nice community. Completed an year here, and recently renewed the lease. I can easily say this is one of the best maintained apartment communities in Webster area. Close to the mall, and many many restaurants just very closeby.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Doing good. Love staying in this community; but renewing lease is turning out to be very expensive. I would love to stay if it wasn't this expensive in future.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The apartment's are very nice. The amenities at wonderful. The staff is friendly. The amount paid for rent is a little steep. I have enjoyed my rive at Avana, but will not be renewing.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Absolutely love it so far, have lived here 2 months and it is 10x better then our last apartment. Our ice machine wasn't working and with 10 minutes of me calling someone was fixing it. The complex is always nice and clean and people actually clean up their dogs poop.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Beautiful apartments, friendly staff, convenient location to work. I was lucky to find them on a drive by, andI am excited to spend a good long while here.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I like how y'all are really passionate about anybody who enters those doors and really caring about working things out with us and making sure we are happy

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far y'all have been doing an amazing job ! What I really like is yalls effort to really help everyone who comes in and the passion y'all show to make us happy !

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love my apartment I feel safe and secure with my environment. They always welcome me from the first day I sign my lease. I told lots of my coworkers about my apartment complex

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The ladies in the front office are always so sweet and helpful. The complex is always clean and quiet. This is definitely a great place to live

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

It's a great place to live. First time in TX and the staff treated me like home since day one. Everything was set the day I moved. The Dog park is as great as the apartments.