Love my community!! Office staff are very nice and helpful. Love that they make you feel a part of family. Surroundings are quiet and I can feel totally at home.

We have been here 9 days, having moved here after being flooded out of our home by hurricane Harvey. The staff has been so welcoming, doing everything possible to make this transition easy for us. Amber and Taylor are absolutely awesome!!! Amber even brought toys and books as a gift from her son to my grandson so that he would have something to be excited and happy about since he's been through so much and has to move and change schools. Someone even brought us dinner a couple of nights later just to make things a little easier. I can't say enough about how great things are so far. Maintenance came immediately to address a problem. They're awesome too! Love it here!

so far everything is good. we moved 11 days ago. response by maintainance is comendable. the property is very enjoyable to walk around and enjoy the breeze.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The staff here has been nothing short of amazing. After being forced out of my last place by the hurricane, they worked diligently to get me set up with a place to call home that very same day!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

great place to live. everyone is very nice and maintenance always comes in a timely manner. during hurricane harvey our AC unit had gotten some water in it and maitence was working in the rain to fix it

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

We were displaced due to Hurricane Harvey and the staff at Avana Grand Palms has been amazing. Laura worked with me & was so helpful. We were able to do the entire process online without having to take time away from hurricane cleanup. The got us into an apartment right away and made accommodations for our situation. I love the property and apartment and I'm thankful to be here.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

When we were displaced by Hurricane Harvey, Avana did everything they could to help find us an apartment that would be the right fit! They were wonderfully sweet while they did so too!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far so good. We love our new place. We have been moving in overnight. My bf was in love with the layout and loves the view from our apartment.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far I'm very much enjoying my time here at Avana Grand Palms. The staff here is extremely polite and very efficient. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to anybody that was looking for a place to stay.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I absolutely love this community and my new home. It's quiet and peaceful and beautiful. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to create a home here in Webster Tx.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I have only been in my apartment for a little over a month and I love it! I have had a few issues with some appliances and they were fixed the same day. So far we love it here and are so happy we chose Avana!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love this apartment complex it's a perfect quiet place to live! Everything is super clean and the managers are amazing and are good at helping you

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Few dings in the apartment when we moved in but the office staff has been amazing. Any repair requests we made has been filled in less in a day.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Avana Grand Palms is a refreshing change from my previous location. Warm, friendly environment with a good location. I have no complaints what so ever.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

We just moved in and everything has been wonderful so far! Great staff, beautiful property, and a great place to live! We love our new home!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

We love it here! The people are friendly, the staff are helpful. They did a really good job making this place animal friendly. There's a dog park and plenty of grass for them. This place is overall just a grate place to live. I'm happy to call Avana Grand Plams are new home!.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Avana Palms staff is friendly and easy to work with. They're nice, understandable, and are quick to take care of any problem you may have....

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

A beautiful heartfelt community that gives me piece of mind everyday I step outside and come home. I've never felt genuine compassion and kindness in my past apartment lives before.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Living here is good. Gated community, quiet and calm most of the time except when a vehicle passes by or when children walk around. It seems all is in place here.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Beautiful place! Plus they have a car wash play scape for kids, and a dog park!!!! I love the landscaping, it's very welcoming. i love it here!!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Each time I have pest issues and put in a request the guy comes and helps me. Also I feel safe here I live on the bottom floor but I haven't been too worried.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

The leasing agent and the property manager have both been so helpful with helping us get into our new apartment. I love the area and especially that the complex has a dog park!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Very safe place and feels at home. Very clean and maintained facility which I like, the staff at avana grand palms are very friendly and stays in top everything I'd have to say this is one of the best apartments in the area

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love it here. I just move from Puerto Rico and it's a perfect place to live with my family of 4. Nice neighbors & facility. Personal awesome

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Very awesome apartments in very good shape and also have good maintenances and very good office people working I would recommend someone to this apt