The online process to apply and fill out an application was so smooth and easy!! They let you know if you are accepted or not in like 5 minutes.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Great place, quite and clean, good neighbords. Everything is close. But the only problem is that the pool needs to be working. I recommended this beautiful place.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love this location and all the palms and the fact that the trees, bushes and green spaces are kept up so well. The staff in the office is always helpful and polite. I have lived here 3 yrs and they are always like that. I feel safe here with the gates and all areas being well lit. The neighbors are quiet & that is good cause I am retired and home a lot. The maintenance crew here is excellent. They always respond right away and fo a good job. Only draw back....swimming pool unavailable almost a year due to pending lawsuit. That is extremely disappointing, in Texas, all summer...need a pool.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

This is an awesome apartment complex. The office staff are friendly and helpful. I love my hard wood floors and the washer and dryer that it has, that’s a big plus for me. The only thing that’s why I gave a half star is the pool is not safe to swim inbevause of some kind of law suite they have against the company that will not fix it! Other than that it awesome

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Since moving in, we have had great experiences! The staff is wonderful. The area is very clean. WE ( husband) and i love it! The vallet trash is wonderful!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Nothing but great things to say about living here, it's quiet, and the staff is very informative. The maintenance is great and resolve any issues very quickly.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Awesome community, maintenance and office staff!! I love living at Avana Grand Palms!! I would recommend this party. I just recently renewed my lease, . I have lived at Avana Grand Palms, for 2 years...

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far I have enjoyed this community. I was a bit irked one day because we received a notice about a cardboard box we had outside of our apt that had only been there overnight, but i appreciate that people are keeping an eye out to make sure the complex stays tidy. The courtyards are awesome and my dogs love it. I love the outdoorsy feel the complex has as well. Office staff has been more than helpful and courteous.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far it has been good, nice facilities a few hiccups when we moved in, but matinence was quick to fix them, so not a big deal. There is a ton of closet space which my wife loves

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love lining here. The office staff is amazing and the maintenance is always quick and does the job right. The dog friendly community is a real plus.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

So far I really like the community. It’s very peaceful and it feels good coming home. I like that there’s a lot of selections in the area and that the mall is so close.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I like the gym and it’s very peaceful at night, I like the community! We’re not to far from the mall or all the good restaurants, I’m starting to feel at home.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love the community so far and the staff is wonderful the grounds are very clean and well kept looking forward to a long stay here .Will definitely recommend you guys to friends and family

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

It's been relaxing so far. The Facebook motto really sums up living here. I feel like I'm on vacation when I get back from work because the grounds are so beautiful.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Very clean. Been here for 9 months and theres never a day when the trash smells and is over flowing. It's always picked up on time. I appreciate that.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Good instalation staff is very friendly the apartments are on a good location well maintained and recently renovated I'm going to love spending 15 month here

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I have loved every moment at Avana Grand Palms. Staff is very professional and apartments are well kept. Through less than ideal weather conditions and appreciation events Avana has shown they care for their residents. Thank you!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Just moved in. Love the front office staff, and maintenance was quick to address the minor move-in issues I had. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Nice location and very quiet. The little interaction I've had with the staff, has been very pleasant. A little pricey for the amount of space but overall, I'm happy so far.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I give it a 5 star after being here for only 3 months.The staff is really kind an curtious.It is very safe.I left my window down by accident an my door was unlocked an nothing was missing.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

My experience here has been absolutely amazing. The community is very clean. It is close to everything. The maintenance team and office staff are super. If you are looking for a great place to live this is the place.

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Love this place, they have been working on the pool so that is the only thing I have been waiting for, it is very quiet here and never have trouble with management or services

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

Living at Avana Grand Palms apartments has been a great living experience, the office personnel is always concerned how the residents are doing, The maintenance Technicians that are on site every day to take care of residential matters , Very professional,I like having the large washer and dryer in the apartment and trash valet, The grounds are kept nice and it is a very friendly community, thanks for asking and have a great day!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I love Avana Grand Palms. Thank you so much for being there for us. My 1st time ever owning an apartment & the staff was awesome. Thank you!

Reply from Avana Grand Palms

I have have good experience thus far. It is pretty quiet, an occasional thumping of the below me neighbor's sound system, but otherwise, pretty quiet. Maintenance requests are done fast and they let you know when they have entered. I really love the valet trash and recycling.