My apartment was never refurbished correctly. The are chew Mark's on the baseboards that they just painted over. The doors have chipped paint that they just painted over. Since I moved in 4 years ago they have had to repave my patio; re-tile my shower,replace my washer. The hot water is always being turned off...was off for 5 days during the winter, and the main water too. Dont like paying over 1200.00 per month for this

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Some details in the apt, especially in bathrthe stairs and estrada without care.Friendly maintance staff. Friendly neighbors & good location

I love the community and how it is close to where I work! It’s close to 45 and the mall! Also has access to the hiking and biking trails, along with a big dog park!

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Avana Grogan's mill apartment is a nice place to stay.i am staying in this apartment from March 2018 from joining date to till date apartment staff are very friendly and they will help all the time.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Good people and great community park and pool. Great location close to a lot of places. Good maintaince people as well as leasing staff. Over all not bad at all

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I have lived at Avana Grogans mill for a year now and plan on staying for many more. The office staff is extremely helpful and the quiet community is a plus. Conveniently located by great schools and retail.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I love the diversity of residents in this community. I enjoy the friendly neighbors. I find Avana Grogan's Mill to be a safe and clean complex.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

"This was our firstbstay in the Avaya grogan’s mill apartment. It was the perfect size apartment for the two of us and the location near woodlands is fantastic. We have found the building to be quiet. The apartment looks exactly as it..."

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I came hare because one of my friend suggested me to live in this apartment and its totaly good decision of mine i came this apartment..happy to live hare

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

The conditions are liveable. Very convenient that it is close to I-45. Gas grills mostly don't work, charcoal grills few and far between. Pool doesn't get secured at night, so rowdy residents are permitted after hours, Small gym, continuous "lease violations" for not having renters insurance even when we did. Apartments always having water shut off, public sewer drain I'd always flooded, hot water gets shut off frequently, rude leasing agents.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I absolutely love living here. I’ve already made some great friends living here and everyone is super nice. I can’t wait to see what else I will experience living here!

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

These apartments are perfect! The staff is amazing- the location is amazing- the price is super competitive and worth it. My only problem is that my shower plumbing doesn’t drain after a week I have to snake it everytime to get it to work again. But that’s a very small problem compaired to everything amazing I get here! Love it.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

This experience has not been very positive for me and my roommates. My roommates car was hit in the parking lot, the office staff was never accommodating, and we were made to pay extra rent after we moved out because we didn't give them a 60-day notice (even though we only signed our lease until May, and were not informed about the 60-day notice in writing like promised in the lease).

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

It's a pretty nice place to live. However, there are some drainage issues, and when it rains a small lake 3-4 inches deep forms at the bottom of my stairs. I've been told that there was nothing management can do. I try to keep a stepping stone nearby so that I don't have to get my shoes soaked to leave my home, but they keep taking the stone away. It only has to rain a little bit for this to happen, and there are several other places in the complex that turn into lakes when it rains. If not for that I would give the place 4 stars. Maintenance guys are great, the pool is very nice, and crime seems to be at a minimum. Hope this helps.

Great staff and community. Really great location and amazing kid park. The pools look nice haven't tried them yet but can't wait! Overall it's great!

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Pretty nice apartments and community. Good to stay here and have spacious swimming pools, gym. Close to various schools. Walmart, H-E-B, market street, and The Woodlands Mall are nearby.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

So far everything has been great. Neighbors are friendly and the staff is amazing! It was an easy move in-move out process. I know that this is a safe place for my grandson.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Very nice office ladies they made move in easy. I love how this complex has a park. It’s a family community. a lot of kids & I feel safe here

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Very pleasant staff, nice amenities, good price. They quickly fixed an issue I had with the fan in the bedroom with two hours. I love the trees and pools they are very well maintained.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Seems like things have gotten a little better since the change in management. Parking is still an issue, but it's not as bad as it was a few months ago. And maintenance has not taken as long for service requests.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Leaving hare last two year, good apartment for family.. Good maintenance people,nice swimming pool have a small park. Walmart, school, park all are in walking distance.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I like these apartments. They provide the right balance of price, location, and service. The people that work here are very helpful and quick to respond to my needs.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

The ladies and maintenance crew are amazing and always do their best. However the water system here it horrible. Every resident here is pretty upset about it. There is always either a 30 min notice water will be shut off for the day or non at all. The water gadge is off in all apartments. So when you are taking a shower it goes from warm to cold to scortching hot to cold again. All without touching anythig all. This is a reoccurring issuse everyone brings up. The company is not wanting to fix it due to being an older complex. But again everyone in the front office really tries there best do make everyone here happy.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Great place to live, calm. Very nice people. In the Leasing Office are helpfull people, they get the best option for you. The playground, pools, gym and green área are very nice

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I love Living here! Maintenance and office staff are always polite, professional and on time! Any concerns are promptly addressed, and the grounds are always kept clean.