I have been begging for a new lease for 60 days and have yet to receive one electronically, otherwise everything is good. No real problems.

If the bug issues were taken care of, I would be 100% happy with living here. It's a good area with beautiful landscaping, and plenty of parking, but LOTS of roaches.

Beautiful area. The staff is inviting and the grounds are neat and clean. The amenities are great - two pools, workout facility, and pet friendly.

I have moved into Avana about a week ago. They've helped me all of my requests and needs in a timely fashion. I had a kitchen light go out and they helped resolve my issue quickly. Pretty satisfied so far.

My husband and I have Been living here since January 2017. So far so good. Nice, clean, and neat exterior. Pools are always clean. We haven't had any problems with maintenance, staff, or neighbors.

Great location, safe property, but there are some flooding issues that need to be addressed. Even the lightest rain produces a lake at the bottom of my stairs. Beautiful swimming pools, always good parking

No complaints. Great location close to I-45 and all amenities of The Woodlands. The updated finishes make the interior look nice and new. The balcony is a good size for a single apartment and is a great feature.

Very helpful, I appreciate the leasing agents and all the move in assistance they gave me. My neighbors are wonderful, and I'm really happy to make the decision to move here.

Avana Grogan's Mill has a nice, helpful staff, reasonable prices, and a well maintained community. The made the move in process that much nicer.

Staff in the leasing office is nice and friendly, no maintenance issue so far. Quiet area, nice environment, clean pool, waiting for the next social event:)

Kala is nice and helpful. Maintenance has always responded quickly as well. However, I still do not have a fire extinguisher after 2 day when they said they'd come into my apartment to install one. Also, my neighbors are quite loud in the evenings, letting kids scream and playing loud music while gaming.

Just moved in a month ago, but love it so far! Folks are nice, complex is quiet and in great repair! So glad I found this place after looking at so many other communities!

So far our experience with avana has been great! Signing the lease and going through the application process was easy and we had results back the next day. Can't wait to move in to this beautiful property!

I'm doing great. We had some plumbing issues but they were fixed and we even received a credit towards our rent! I'm very grateful for all that they have done!

Slightly disappointed with the complex since moving in 6 months ago. Management doesn't seem to care that much. If they did, they wouldn't let a totaled car (that clearly doesn't run) sit at the complex for months without any sort of action.

Avana Grogan's Mill has friendly and helpful staff, a great location, and great prices. It's also the first apartment I've lived in where the A/C actually works well! We also never seem to run out of hot water, which is a huge bonus for me.

Love how quiet the community is. Only have 2 real complaints. One is people don't pick up after their dogs. We have 2 large dogs and always pick up after our dogs so it's frustrating others don't. The only other complaint is maintenance can take awhile to get things done. They'll send an email saying they are going to do something so we will put our dogs up for the day they say they're coming but then won't come for over a week. We never know when they will or won't come and with dogs it's hard to know when we should put them up or not. Staff is extremely friendly though.

Avana is a great community. The staff is always accommodating. They go out of their way to be helpful. Even when I had a difficult situation.

Office people and maintenance are good, but my neighbors suck...an ex con, people who smoke weed every night, and I can hear a guy yelling at his lady every single night. I didn't renew my lease

I love my neighbors and community. A very nice place to live. We have been here 4 years and counting. Much better staff than when we first moved in. Everyone seems to truly care. Keep up the good work.

I haven't lived here long but it seems nice, it's quiet at night, and the staff seems to be pretty good. They were very helpful in the transition from our old place to this one.

As a new resident and having lived in many apartments, this one isn't the best but not the worse either. The staff is friendly and the area isn't bad. The price and location to work is what really sold me.

Me and my boyfriend just moved in recent and we love it. From the beginning we got great help from Kelsey mostly. Really sweet and help us thru it smoothly.

I enjoy living here. People are nice and the overall apartment is nice. However, I live close to Grogan's mill and I hate that the forest part in front of my house is always full of trash. Additionally, I wish there were security cameras on the exterior of the buildings. My car was recently hit in the parking lot.

I never knew about these hidden gems! The front office was prompt, community is clean, and I found the perfect little apartmemt for the best price in the best location!