Pretty great. Could use a little touch ups, but so far so good. Love the location, close to almosy anything. Planning on renewing my lease for another year.

Avana Grogan's Mill is in a well communicated area right on the edge of the Woodlands and Spring. There are plenty of stores and restaurants in the area and the neighborhood itself is great. I especially like how dog and kid friendly they are. We are very excited to o start this new adventure in Texas with AGM.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

The experience at Avana apartments was and still is amazing. The office staff is unbelievably kind, they are always available at the customes requests.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

It has been a pleasure staying here. My husband and I have renewed our lease. The only thing I don’t like is parking. It used to not be this bad, but other than parking, we love staying here.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

The hot water is always out or the water in general is out, other than that everything is really nice here. Everyone’s really nice and they Are good about repairs.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Living here stated off well enough. Signing my lease and gong through the process was easy and worry free. Once I moved that's when the problems started. First off my apartment was still being cleaned on the day my move in was scheduled. I arrived at 12:30 and the cleaning person was there til 2 clashing the apartment. This happened while I was moving things into the apartment. I still had to pay for the whole day even though at first the manager didn't want to give me my keys. The water is constantly being shut off or there are issues with the hot water. No one enforces parking. People literally park on walkways without repercussions. The complex is relatively quiet and it's close to many things but you get what you pay for. That's why I won't be renewing my lease.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Great I can’t think of any other reason I wouldn’t want to live on this property. Office staff is nice neighbors are nice it’s just a nice quiet community

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Good and clean community place to stay. Maintenance is done in a timely manner. Very good place to stay. Walmart, heb, grocery stores, movie theatres, mall, market street are nearby. Lakes and waterway Park is nearby.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Ladies at the leasing office have been very helpful and patient with us as first time renters. So far we are very much enjoying our residence here.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Very quiet property. Excellent leasing staff. Newly renovated apartments with new appliances. Extremely happy with the service provided by Oxana during application and signing of the lease.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Friendly staff, quiet community... They keep you informed of any issues and like to promote community. Hope to be e resident for a long time.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Love this place! So far great residents and staff, no problems, and a very easy move in. The whole process was seemless in efforts. It’s beautiful too!

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Pretty cool apartments. Neighborhood is really chill. People are friendly and it’s just great. Been living here for 7+ months now and I just love it.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Even though I am not a resident yet and this process has been a little stressful the leasing agents have been so helpful in making my experience a little less stessful. I can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I LOVE living here! The floor plan seems more like a house than apartment! Every staff member is courteous and helpful, and any maintenance requests are taken care of immediately! Lastly, there is great energy here!!

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Staff is very friendly!l apartments themselves seem to be very old but I have only had a few minimal problems with our unit. The office does really well at keeping you informed.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

We recently moved in to the community due to losing our home due to flooding. The community is quiet and appears well maintained. I plan on c checking out the exercise but not real s sure of location. As for the unit the location is perfect on the back side. Apt is quiet. We live on first floor and there is very little noise from pour neighbors. My only issues are very minimal cabinet space and several different bicycles (some in dis repair) parked under the stair case. They are on our side and it brings down t the appearance off the apt. Just looks junky. Thank you for letting me express my feelings.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Love the apartment here. Wish there were little guy fixtures installed but overall very nice place to live and the area is great. Across the street from elementary school where I plan to bring my child next school year. Children always outside playing and having fun riding their bikes.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

This community is polite and quiet. Can’t complain. I don’t know all my neighbors but those I do are really nice. The staff is fantastic and very helpful.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I'm very happy with the community. It's well maintained, the staff in wonderful and all my neighbors are very friendly! Plus all the dogs and cats around make it even better.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I love this community, and all it has to offer! The location is great and I love my floor plan! I also like that we are right by the pet park!

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

LOUD GHETTO PEOPLE LIVE HERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE AT NIGHT MAKING NOISE. Maintenance is always quick to answer. Thats great. They send way too many emails.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Apartment community has been great. It’s clean, quiet, and have friendly staff. It’s an overall great place. My husband and I have even renewed our lease.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

very nice community, maintenance is good. swimming pool and gym facilities are good. Good to stay here. work orders are resolved in a timely manner.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Haven't moved in yet..but like the staff and convenience of being 3 mins to work...many thanks And looking forward to move in..in nobember.....