I am very pleased to say this is a very nice clean stable environment with some of the best workers they are very helpful. I more than likely will renew my lease.

Apartment community is good. Leasing agent who is working in leasing office is knowledgeable and able to answer help on regards with leasing and any doubt.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I am thinking about how eat saludable and don't fat, because I want to lose weight, maybe I can do exercise and eat less. Probably if I do that I can do it

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

AWESOME! EVERY ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL AND VERY NICE. I AM MOVING IN HERE IN AUG. 30TH!!! AND I'M SUPER EXCITED. CANNOT WAIT!

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Avana is so amazing and attentive, the staff is always smiling and friendly, and they are always helpful with any concerns or problems we have.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

The apartments are very nice. Had issues with my move in date and was told I would receive a call back from management. Still no call. They are not very good on responsiveness.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I love living hear the nebors are nice and the staff parking is okay at times but other then that i havent had any problems.. The pool is amazing we have a 3 year old and there is a pool just for him

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Well I have been asking for a renewal on my lease and I have been getting the run around. And yes I have been late on my rent.I am just a li

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I've only been here 3 weeks. No major issues. I have noticed a slight insect problem. Hopefully it's because I just moved in and not ongoing. I've seen roaches, spiders and a geico.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Just moved to the area. I love that there in an elemenyary scholl just across the apartment, my kid will have no problem getting there. I love the community.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I love this place!! I've been here four years, and I plan on staying much longer!! They are always quick for any repairs needed. I love the fact that I can go make copies and print stuff in the front office.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Love living here.when anything needs to be done it is in a reasonable time.Quiet keep clean safe for everyone.I think this sums it up.Great place

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Good community and good gym/pool facilities. Maintenance is good. we can use computers, the internet, and printer for printouts. Spacious parking lot.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

The staff is so friendly and the apartment complex is so nice! The neighborhood itself is very comfy and friendly. I love living here so far!

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Avana has helpful staff some great pools a easy access gym for use and allows for easy acces from the road. Very nice apartment except for the bugs that continuously get in

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Love the apartment! The staff is great, front desk is so quick to respond to any problems. They always have community activities and keep the pools nice.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I love this place. Great location and great vibes. The employees have fun little things for people that live here. It's pretty dope. Like this website thing is dope

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I have been begging for a new lease for 60 days and have yet to receive one electronically, otherwise everything is good. No real problems.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

If the bug issues were taken care of, I would be 100% happy with living here. It's a good area with beautiful landscaping, and plenty of parking, but LOTS of roaches.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Beautiful area. The staff is inviting and the grounds are neat and clean. The amenities are great - two pools, workout facility, and pet friendly.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

They are very nice about getting things done. I was given an apartment that was basically invested with roaches but they kindly moved me to a new apartment where at that apartment had issues also but they are working on fixing them. They have been very very nice (Kylie and Meridan) and very willing to help

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

I have moved into Avana about a week ago. They've helped me all of my requests and needs in a timely fashion. I had a kitchen light go out and they helped resolve my issue quickly. Pretty satisfied so far.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

My husband and I have Been living here since January 2017. So far so good. Nice, clean, and neat exterior. Pools are always clean. We haven't had any problems with maintenance, staff, or neighbors.

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

That should be a lot friendlier in the office the two ladies who set out front need to be retrained. Should maybe take customer service class

Reply from Avana Grogan`s Mill

Great location, safe property, but there are some flooding issues that need to be addressed. Even the lightest rain produces a lake at the bottom of my stairs. Beautiful swimming pools, always good parking