good neighborhood, good experience as we are living here about 2 years. we have enjoyed but only the problem is safety as i hope it is also solved.

Love this complex. It’s been home for 3 years now. Amazing staff. Great amenities. Easy location. It’s about a 10 minute walk to the waterway. You can easily connect to The Woodlands living here.

Everything has been smooth and easy with Avana Staff. They are very helpful and make sure you get all the information you need. Very friendly and kind. The apartments are a bit outdated but comfortable. The gardens very well maintained. Near to many shops.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

It’s good and classy. Free friendly. Peaceful place full greenery. There are gym, park, pool it’s good to connect with people. They conduct more events.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Avana Six Pines is wonderful apartment complex that is central to the mall, schools I-45 and local Heb. I love the park nearby, and the easily accessible trials. The staff and management are wonderful people who are quick to answer any questions or fix repairs.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Avana Six Pines is located in the heart of The Woodlands. It's a good place to live. The location is perfect, near the freeway, shopping is nearby, restaurants, and movie theater, and I could go on... I love the office staff Cheryl, Diamond, Alba, and Jennifer. They are the sweetest, most helpful ladies. They have good customer service. I love it here! I would recommend this complex to anyone!

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Great apartment for the rates. Great location. Apartments are old and a lot of that is visible in the apartment units. Great amenities and a public park (basketball, volleyball, skatepark, &dog park) behind the apartments

Reply from Avana Six Pines

This apartment complex is good because of its location - school, park, mall, shops. The only concern - some safety cases happened last time, but we had meeting with police.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I have really enjoyed living at Avana Six Pines. The office staff has always been friendly and accommodating. Its a great little place tucked away in the Woodlands right next to the waterway and Cynthia Woods. The maintenance has really improved and the apartments are well taken care of.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

The view around Avana Six Pine's Apartment is Beautiful, 2 swimming pools with gas grills. walking and biking trails .its also located near a beautiful park

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Avana six pines in woodlands has good options to select then apt based on ur requirement and most likely to feel u comfort with budget too.. staff are soft spoken , friendly nature and welcoming .. maintaince team works on requests on time.. it’s just a non gated community for safety else good place if u just keep itself safety measures as precaution .. neigbourgood great place surrounded by mall, theater, entertainment and good places for date .. public places ( schools, parks .. etc...) are awesome .

Reply from Avana Six Pines

It’s a wonderful place, lot of trees, quite, clean, peaceful atmosphere, organized. Perfect to raise a family. It has 3 pools and a gym, and everything is super close

Reply from Avana Six Pines

living here has been really good, any issues I've had have been resolved quickly. The staff Is very good in solving maintenance issues...All in all this is a great place to live and I would recommend it to anyone that is comparing to other locations in this area.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Everything is perfect! No complaints at all. The staff is friendly and always helpful. I appreciate the work maintenance staff does as well.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Great time living here thus far just wish there was trash pickup and I was not required to have cable. Clean facilities, mail is awesome, all around great time so far.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Everything is awesome just a few things to review in the apartment! The main thing that we like is the nature so many trees, we come from an environment completely different we like it!

Reply from Avana Six Pines

This pace has been very accommodating with my questions and concerns. they are always willing to put my packages into my apartment and they always greet me in the office with a smile.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

IT HAs a nice gym and office the people that are here are very nice and helpful so glad I live here and it is a very good price of the apartments

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I really can't say enough good things about this complex and have lived here for almost four years. The location is excellent, love my floor plan and specific unit and the entire staff is professional, courteous, friendly and always willing and eager to help their tenants. Do yourself a favor and check out Avana Six Pines if you're looking to relocate.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I am living at Avana Six Pines for around 2 years. My overall experience was very good. The location is best thing about Avana. Close by garden, schools, mall and theater. This is the best locality I have seen. The only cons I see is the old interior of apartments. Kitchens are renovated but rest of the apartment is not. I am leaving this community because unbearable noise from neighbor living upstairs. Rest, I have enjoyed living in Avana.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Really nice location. Easy to go to the movies, grocery shopping and mall. A big observation, the phase 3 required more maintenance, the lawn is in bad shape. The entrance and what you can see going to the leasing office look very nice. The "hidden" areas look abandoned.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

So far it has been a wonderfully and exciting experience, we are crazy to move in, still some day but we are counting them, thanks God time goes fast, and soon we will be there with our kids and start making a new journey

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Takes a while maintenence to respond. The apartments are very nice. The office staff is extremely friendly. Its very quiet in the community. I love that everything is online.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Nice Apt with good community , management and near to public life for all ages. Walkable school, library , shopping .. community with all facilities very helpful to residents

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Been living here for about 7 months now and still no complaints. Love the people, and how peaceful and safe it is. I’m always bragging about this place to other people and how they should check it out if they’re looking for a new place to live in.