Great location. The staff are my friends. Diamond and Jennifer have been there since day 1! 3 pools. 2 hot tubs. Grills at each pool. Great place to call Home!

Excellent location. Great customer service at the leasing office. Love the amenities of the apartment complex. I would definitely recommend Avana Six Pines.

This apartment complex is good. It’s near a park and few hiking trails. I love the location as well. It’s central to the shopping mall, library, grocery stores and offers other great amenities.

These are nice and safe apartments , located close to mall and other stores. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

The application process was quick and easy . The location is great ! Work orders get answered quickly , sent one in and within an hour someone was knocking at the door !

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Beautiful Area .nice & quite.shopping within walking distance. Walking and biking trails.located near woodlands malls ,Cynthia Woods Pavilion and Market street

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Love it here!!! I felt at home the moment I moved in. I have already made several friends here. One from the same town I grew up in right next door to me.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I have been with this apartment complex for 2+ years and have been very satisfied with my lease experience. The star is always friendly and helpful. I would recommend Avana Six Pines to family and friends.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

This apartment complex is located in good place - parks, shops, walking - everything is close. A lot of trees around. Hot tubs are perfect for cold weather.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Outstanding customer service is a top priority for me and I'm sure it is for many of your residents. Tony Marquez, your A.C. kid, gets the work done effectively and is very respectful. Your front staff very friendly. Love your pools and the convenience of having access to the grocery store... Overall great place to live and awesome service

Reply from Avana Six Pines

This is a wonderful comunity even i lived. The stafs , services,maintainance allare really remarkably good. Staffs are friendly. They do understand what is my need and try to fill up it. Overall im really happy to live here. And this os the reason we renewed our lease .

Reply from Avana Six Pines

My only complaint would be that some people drive far to fast in the parking lot. I have a dog so its frustrating for me. Leasing office is good maintenance is acceptable.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Excellent location, nice ambience and staff! Close to walking trails, conveniently located near the Woodlands mall, Cynthia Pavillion and Highway!

Reply from Avana Six Pines

So far our experience have been nothing but great, really no complains other than finding parking lot when we come late from work.. But other than that great place..

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Beautiful neighborhood and perfect location. Excellent proximity to popular destinations in the Woodlands. Very affordable for the neighborhood. Nice, updated units. Maintenance is always friendly and quick to respond. Neighbors are quiet and friendly. Only negatives are that the gym could use a few upgrades and parking can be an issue late at night. Also, we have a problem with critters due to all of the trees near our balcony.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Excellent place to live. The layout of the apartments are great. Maintenance and leasing staff very helpful. Would for sure recommend this place

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Great complex, abundance of amenities, excellent location and an amazing staff that truly work to ensure nothing, but the best for their tenants. These are just a few reasons to make Avana Six Pines your next home.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Wonderful office staff! Beautiful and serene community with great amenities. Close to everything in the heart of the Woodlands. Happy to call it my new home!!

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Best apartments I’ve lived sooo far, I love the price and also how close is it from the woodlands waterway and the mall.. I’ve saved so much gas on riding my bike instead

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Great place with good community around. Management is so friendly and connective to residence by all means (mail, fb,...)good maintaince team .

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Avana Six Pines has an excellent location. It is near to many places. The staff is friendly. Always willing to help. The only complain is that the phase 3 is not so important. For example the lawn need maintenance.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I like living here, nice neighbourhood. Very peaceful environment. They take care of our needs.we have in unit laundry which is a plus for me.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Avana is filled with amazing staff and the maintenance crew is always here to help with any problems, big or small. The grass is always cut and the trees and plants are always nice and green.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Very good experience. Maintenance requests are solved very fast and leasing office members are very pleasent. Neighbourhood is very good and market Street is just 1 mile from apartment.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I have lived here for about six years. Although, I have said I would be moving out every year, I end up staying another 13 months. It is easy going here. I really like the closeness to work. Maintenance is done pretty quickly. I really like it here.