Not new, but good maintained community. Perfect location, quite neighborhood. Usually all issues are resolved fast, but sometimes need more quality.

Great experience!!! Great place to live with a great location and great management!!! I highly recommend Avana six pines here in the woodlands!!!

Very good living environment for families and especially kids . Nearby school , woodlands mall , waterway square we can go by walk. And has a good playarea for kids.

Living at Avana has not been an unpleasant experience. So far I’ve been a resident for about a month. Although the gymnasium needed a little cleaning, the staff and pools are very nice. I like how the company is very in-contact with the residents it shows that they mind us.

It was a bit of a rough start when we first moved in. The unit was uninhabitable due to pests but management and staff were accommodating in gett No us another unit. Although it is on the second floor, our dog seems to have no issues and the unit has vaulted ceilings which is a plus. Very friendly neighbors too.

Excellent experience so far . The grounds are beautifully maintained . Park area with playground for children is a plus . I particularly enjoy the dog park , the pond with ducks and turtles . Enjoyable watching skateboarding , basketball , and tennis . Pools are well maintained along with the fitness center .

Nice atmosphere but it can be maintained little more in better way.living room is big and good.can be made as a gated community.nice neighbours

Excellent location (shopping complex near by and few offices are within 5mins). Easy access to i45. Great community to live. Hope management will put in some efforts to reduce noise from top floors.

Avana Six Pines is a nice apartment complex to live at. The staff is super friendly and the maintenance staff are very responsive. I love the location!

It's a great place to stay. So clean and quiet and peaceful. I enjoy the pool and gym. I love the friendliness of the people in the office.

So quite and the area is beautiful . close to walking and by biking trails.there's also a beautiful park right behind apartment. 2 swimming pools with 3 grills and a gym. I really like living a Avana Six Pines and so will you.

Going on two and a half years and enjoy the location and our home. We love the Woodlands, the staff at avana is so helpful, and the community is friendly and safe. Enjoy it.

love the place. the community is very well located. close to WaterWay and the mall and other grocery centers. Right next to us is a park . The buildings is kind of old, but few apartments are renovated. The kitchen and all the appliances are new. Because the community is quite old, it is very green, lots of trees and flowers. Staff is very friendly.

Hi good to stay here.. I am stay here nearly one year good to stay.. I love this community and neighbors also too friendly..staffs and maintenance also good very polite.

Best apartment address in The Woodlands to live Four + years and counting. Best MANAGER, STAFF and MAINTENANCE people POSSIBLE. VERY HAPPY at this location.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

The location is optimal. Sadly, the maintenance of the property has declined a lot during the last years. The lawn is in very bad shape. Only the one close to the leasing office is in good condition. It will be a good idea to remove the spiderwebs.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I truly love living here. I adore my apartment, my little "treehouse," and I hear no noise from neighbors. The Avana grounds are well maintained, and the staff are all lovely and kind, always. The rare times I do need maintenance, it is taken care of quickly.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Very nice people so far that I have met. The landscaping is beautiful I made the perfect choice when I selected Avana Pines I definitely will recommend Avana Oines to anyone moving to the Woodlands

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Avana Six Pines hits all marks: great location; nice floorplans; recently updated hardwood and appliances; friendly and responsive staff (both office and maintenance); and, covered parking... a must in TX!

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Avana six pines is located in a central community area and the location itself a BIG star.. staff members are always welcoming in every meet with their aminities like pools, zym, walking , gold trails around it.. walkable distance for date night , family fun time, kids schools, library and shopping mall ..

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I really enjoy their prompt service when I need something fixed. They always respond quickly and enter the service request soon after. The maintenance crew also does an amazing job fixing everything within a day or two of my request. Amazing service department!

Reply from Avana Six Pines

Neighborhood is awesome and schools, mall and heb and few more stores are less than a mile away. I enjoy living Here and highly recommend to others

Reply from Avana Six Pines

good apt and with great neighborhood around : public schools ,library,shopping center and parks within few mins.: apt mgmt is so friendly and helpful with their warm welcome every day

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I stay here in 1 year i have no complaints in my side but my neighborhood have some tifting issues. We complained and police came and check now no problem.

Reply from Avana Six Pines

I’ve been living here for 1 year and a half. It’s a quiet place to live in, very clean and with a lot of things to do around here. I really enjoy the pool area...it makes me feel like I am always on vacation!