The staff here are really nice. Alba and Diamond are always willing to help. The location is great. The shopping mall and stores are about 3 minutes driving or 15 minutes walking. My lab and I both like trails around the neighborhood.

Great Location, friendly people, very helpful desk ladies. It's really wonderful to live here. Even the pavillion is so close by you can walk to it when there are event

Avana Six Pines is a wonderful place to live. Centrally located in The Woodlands, well maintained, friendly staff...love all the trees...what more could one ask for!

As a long time resident of 5 years, I love Avana Six Pines. Cheryl, Diamond, Alba and Jennifer are always courteous and professional. They take immediate action on requests, and have produced fun neighborhood events for the community. Supporting the local small business owners and entrepreneurs that reside here, as well as the families. The grounds are well cared for and maintenance is a life saver for this single mom. Raul and his team never fail to fix any issue I might have in a timely manner. Thanks!!

This team knows how to work together and does it with joy in there hearts and great customer service being the number one. The team consist of Cheryl Petrash, Diamond, Alba Chicas, Jennifer McNiece, Raul Campos, Julio Sanchez, Maria Herrera and Melvin Velazquez. The Best Of The Best!! Sincerely, Vaughn Ray Shelton II, Airman of the Year 1989 and 1990.

I can't say enough good things about Avana Six Pines and choosing to live here. The location is excellent and in close proximity to walking/biking trails, entertainment, restaurants, shopping, etc. The units have been upgraded and offer ample living and storage space while the grounds and pool areas are always well-maintained. The staff of Cheryl, Alba, Diamond, Jennifer, Raul , Julio, Melvin and Maria are amazing, friendly, professional and truly take care of their tenants. I just renewed my lease for another 13 months and couldn't be happier as I absolutely love my apartment and everything about Avana Six Pines!!

So excited to move in to this complex and have read great reviews from residents. And working with the management with the process of paper work was so smooth that they made it a breeze to apply here.

Both the maintenance staff and the office personnel have been very good. Diamond has been here for about four years. Location is the primary reason I live here. My apartment is within bike range of the library, Cynthia Woods, Market Street and nearly any entertainment venue in The Woodlands. They have three pools, a 24 hour workout center and a park with full amenities right next door. The elementary school is on the other side of the park. For the price, it is the best value in The Woodlands.

Looking forward living here. The process has been great so far. Working with the managament has been an ease and it was a pleasure meeting all of them.

I love the central location to everything here. The mall and heb are down the road. It's a Nice location to live at. I also enjoy working out at the gym. Clean facility.

I really enjoy living here. Great location. The service and amenities are great. The only downside is that rent keeps increasing significantly each renewal. Also the pool seems be locked too early a lot lately.

I believe Avana Six Pines is doing great! The complex is always nice and super clean with a very courteous and very friendly staff! Very excited to be living here!!

Avana Six Pines has an excellent location. Close to many places like the grocery stores, Mall, Market Street, the Pavilion, the movies. Easy access to the I-45.

Doing wonderful. So thankful to be living in this apartment community! Quite area, near good shopping, and entertainment. Neighbors are for the most part quiet.

The apartment complex is doing well, the people are great. However, parking can be an issue if I'm out late( home by 10pm). There are no spots left and I'm forced to park a good distant from my building.

At Avava Six Pines, the leasing office staff, are all super friendly and helpful. The facilities are clean and well maintained. The complex is peaceful and has a great location to all the amenities, restaurants etc. I really enjoy living here.

Great community in great location easy access to the best of Woodlands. Apartment is spacious and with quality finishing. Ample parking available as well!

Great location. Friendly staff. I love my updated kitchen. I am a avid runner so I love all of the running trails connected to the complex. This is a great community within The Woodlands.

I like living here. They really have good customer service. Very clean and well maintained neighborhood.They always help you if any concerns.

I moved from NY. For small family this place is great to live. A lot of green. Overall very good but need to improve the security and garden area. Parking place need improvement

I have nothing bad to report. The living experience here is amazing and quiet. Location is perfect too. Office staff are too kind and attentive.

This community is a great place to live in The Woodlands on the affordable side. Walking distance to bars and restaurants and steps from a running trail. Few maintenance issues. Some run of the mill car break ins, but nothing some vigilance won't protect your from. No major issues so far!

Very quite. Walking and biking Trails have awesome views. very close to a lot if activity. The staff at Avana Six Pines are great .they're always making this place comfortable

Love living here!! I have been at this property for a little over 2 years and love it! Awesome location and good vibe. Couldn't be happier!!

This is the place to live! Perfect location, quiet, great people! I would recommend this to all, especially young professionals! It has everything you need.