Location, location, location. The apartment complex is in the middle of everything and within walking distance of a number of shops and restaurants. I highly recommend.

Fantastic. I was extremely impressed and grateful for the way that everything was handled through Hurricane Harvey. The drainage in our parking lot is amazing! And the staff genuinely cared how we were all doing.

Avana Six pines is good place to live. The view ,walking & biking trails are great .located near woodlands mall ,restaurant's and the river walk ,leave your car parked you dont have to drive around just enjoy the view

From community dinners to friendly competitions, to holiday party's, Avana Six Pines has it all. The staff is amazing and helpful and are open to new ideas and I have never seen a more dedicated group!!!

Great community to live at that has a very friendly and helpful staff! The apartment complex and its amenities are always clean and well maintained.

I could not ask for better service from Jennifer and Diamond. All my questions were answered and even over the bumps they always made you feel like they cared.

i stayed here, i liked this apartment. The newly renovated swimming pool and gym area is very nice and neat. Its very calm and the hard wood floor are pretty good.

This complex is a good place to live. It's very near in everything mall, grocery store, Cinemark. Very convenient to live. Staff are friendly

Wonderful place to live great amenities. Very clean and well lit . The apartment is large and I've balconies . Love the staff and pool . Would highly recommend

I lived here for over four years and loved it. My apartment is cozy, and quiet and have an awesome balcony view. The office staff was amazing and always so helpful.

Avana Six Pines is undoubtedly one of the best complex to reside. Just a walk away from downtown, the complex also has some very efficient staffs.

Everything has gone well at this complex. Quiet and clean apartments. Management is friendly and keeps trying to set up activities for community.

Really enjoying the stay here. Very neat to i45 and so many other stores. The staff is very friendly, cooperative and helpful. The amenities and environment are refreshing..

I love the community, great area, wonderful staff. Maintenance could be better (as in, follow through on work orders to completion), trash pickup would be helpful since dumpsters are sparse especially for people living on 3rd floors. Been here 3 years w/o major problems. All of the good points outweigh the small stuff.

The staff here are really nice. Alba and Diamond are always willing to help. The location is great. The shopping mall and stores are about 3 minutes driving or 15 minutes walking. My lab and I both like trails around the neighborhood.

Great Location, friendly people, very helpful desk ladies. It's really wonderful to live here. Even the pavillion is so close by you can walk to it when there are event

Avana Six Pines is a wonderful place to live. Centrally located in The Woodlands, well maintained, friendly staff...love all the trees...what more could one ask for!

As a long time resident of 5 years, I love Avana Six Pines. Cheryl, Diamond, Alba and Jennifer are always courteous and professional. They take immediate action on requests, and have produced fun neighborhood events for the community. Supporting the local small business owners and entrepreneurs that reside here, as well as the families. The grounds are well cared for and maintenance is a life saver for this single mom. Raul and his team never fail to fix any issue I might have in a timely manner. Thanks!!

This team knows how to work together and does it with joy in there hearts and great customer service being the number one. The team consist of Cheryl Petrash, Diamond, Alba Chicas, Jennifer McNiece, Raul Campos, Julio Sanchez, Maria Herrera and Melvin Velazquez. The Best Of The Best!! Sincerely, Vaughn Ray Shelton II, Airman of the Year 1989 and 1990.

I can't say enough good things about Avana Six Pines and choosing to live here. The location is excellent and in close proximity to walking/biking trails, entertainment, restaurants, shopping, etc. The units have been upgraded and offer ample living and storage space while the grounds and pool areas are always well-maintained. The staff of Cheryl, Alba, Diamond, Jennifer, Raul , Julio, Melvin and Maria are amazing, friendly, professional and truly take care of their tenants. I just renewed my lease for another 13 months and couldn't be happier as I absolutely love my apartment and everything about Avana Six Pines!!

So excited to move in to this complex and have read great reviews from residents. And working with the management with the process of paper work was so smooth that they made it a breeze to apply here.

Both the maintenance staff and the office personnel have been very good. Diamond has been here for about four years. Location is the primary reason I live here. My apartment is within bike range of the library, Cynthia Woods, Market Street and nearly any entertainment venue in The Woodlands. They have three pools, a 24 hour workout center and a park with full amenities right next door. The elementary school is on the other side of the park. For the price, it is the best value in The Woodlands.

Looking forward living here. The process has been great so far. Working with the managament has been an ease and it was a pleasure meeting all of them.

I love the central location to everything here. The mall and heb are down the road. It's a Nice location to live at. I also enjoy working out at the gym. Clean facility.

I really enjoy living here. Great location. The service and amenities are great. The only downside is that rent keeps increasing significantly each renewal. Also the pool seems be locked too early a lot lately.