Avana Woodridge is awesome! Beautiful ameninites including a pool, basketball court, movie theater, workout gym, and a business center. Highly recommend to anyone.

Move-in was smooth, they took care of move-in complaints promptly, and leasing office staff have been very responsive to my needs. Love the apartment and the view!

So far so good loving my experiment Rita is great her and the other ladies treated me real well I will be referring other coworkers to this complex

The complex is appears to be doing fine , I cant see anything wrong with it at this point in time to my knowledge this was the closest complex to my work

Great place and wonderful I'm happy to transfer to this place I hope everything going good for me and my family's in my new apartment in avana place

I've been here several months and couldn't be happier. It's so quiet! Amenities are so very nice and well kept. Sandy and all the office staff are wonderful!

They do well with getting maintenance requests taken care of in a timely manner. They do drawings for people who pay rent early and can receive a gift card. But, the front office staff come and go very often. Sometimes they are not there at the hours they say they are open. They often force new technology on the residents, such as this new community rewards service in order to renew your lease.

We're new residents at the avana community and so far everything has been flowing smoothly! Sandra has taken really good care of us and is very helpful whenever we need questions or information.

You guys are doing really good keeping up with the maintence . I love how I can come outside & it looks so clean & pretty . Keep up the good work guys 😉

You're not doing terrible. Seriously, a crack shot job at existing. Honestly I've been apart of the rewards program for like one minute now. I'm just trying to get the points. I'll pretty much say and do anything to get them. Really, what ever is necessary. Oh, hey, I hit my word quota, so yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and wrap this up. For real though, you guys are doing a wiz-bang job of existing. Seriously, top notch!

I love living at Avana woodridge, ive had 3 apartments and this community is by far the best. Good job guys!! Keep up the amazing work!!!!!!

Me encanta vivir en Avanna lugar estrategico siempre en excelentes condiciones de limpieza, atencion inmediata a cualquier inconveniente que se presente, la piscina y demas instalaciones en excelentes condiciones. El personal es muy atento Silvia, Jessica y Sandy muy cordiales,

Sandy was more than helpful when getting things squared away with the application process and approval! Definitely will not hesitate recommending people here!

I love everything about it so far. It's lovely and the staff is great. I'm very pleased to meet Sandra Castro. She is very nice and knowledgeable.

thank you all for being so attentive. I really have felt welcomed here and friend and family that swing by every know and then love the atmosphere.

Great, clean, family friendly, beautiful community. I love my apartment and it has everything i could ask for! Sandy helped me find the right apartment for me. Awesome gym, pool, dog park, pond, basketball court, movie theatre, and business center.

it is a very good society. Manager and staff are helping. They always ready to help. It is worth to stay here. Play area is not that good for baby.

Nice to live in the heart of Houston with indoor basketball stadium, gym center, swimming pool, with cheaper and best rents. Best place to live with family.

Excellent customer service! Sandra in leading is truly an asset to the community. Only the second property we looked at and she sold it to us right away!

The office and maintenance staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The office staff knows me by name and always ask how I am doing. Ii appreciate their individualized treatment.

I am so happy with the staff here and my new apartment! The community is better than I could have hoped for. Friendly neighbors and a wonderful family atmosphere. Thank you

Avana Woodridge is the best place to live, quiet, awesome social areas, the girls on the office are so nice and kind, they find the best deal to you

Excelente comunidad, atencion a los residentes, comodas instalaciones. Todas las instalaciones son organizadas y limpias. La atencion por parte de la administracion es inmediata.

The whole moving experience was very easy, they helped throughout the whole process from singing paperwork to getting us a moving truck for free!

Avana Woodridge is a great place to live. It's a quiet community with friendly neighbors. The dog park is easily my favorite amenity. Parking is great and the location is perfect.