Great location and good pricing compared to others. Standard amenities and good staff. Maintenance is swift at handling issues when they arise.

Avana woodbridge is a great apartment. Their staff is so helpful. I am glad that I am staying one of the best apartments. Thank you staff members for your help.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I really like most things here at Avana. Lately however there has been a couple issues. The gate has on and off issues. Seems to get stuck or doesnt open quite a few times. Back gate is chained closed. Last cohple times needed maintenace its taken over 4 days to even get a response and thats adter rechecking back in with the office. Otherwise rhings are good.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Apartment was in decent condition at move in. The paint chips easily and the garbage disposal breaks everytime you use it but other than that it’s not bad.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I have had a great experience living at Ava na wood ridge. I love it here and my family does too !!!!! Its definitely the most safe and family oriented community I've ever lived in

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I have been in the community for about a year now, overall I have enjoyed my stay. We did have an episode of some car break ins and some gate malfunctions but overall my time here has been pleasant. Management is good and I have met some nice people. The parking is not too good but it is a little place, what can you expect! I did enjoy myself here!

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Place is nice and quiet. I never had a problem with the neighbor, maintenance is also fast. Nice people in the office, over all it was a good place and i feel safe so we will be staying here.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Alba provided me We great customer service. I love the property. I felt welcomed when I walked through the front door. I look forward to the experience with this property.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I have only been living here for two weeks. So far, the management has been extremely friendly and helpful. There were a few minor issues that had to be fixed and that was done immediately. The other residents are friendly and the grounds are lovely and well maintened. I like the layout of my apartment and am very happy here.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

So far I have enjoyed staying at avana Woodridge it is a save community. I love the amenities avana has my kids love going to the park and pool

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Excellent place to live.nice atmosphere. Good service provided by them. Close to many stores and happening places . I recommend this place to others

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I love my apartment! It’s beautiful and has the best view of the pool and the trees! Recommended for everyone to come and check this place out.

I love it !!! It seems like a big house and not an apartment. Office staff great !!! Best apartment I’ve been in !!! I can’t wait to get home and relax after a hard days works. It is awesome !!!

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Such a Beautiful complex. Friendly staff. Nice people! Not too loud. Don't have to worry about much. Fast maintenance. But I Hate the tight and minimum free parking.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

The complex is located in a convenient location. The office staff has been very friendly. They sincerely listen to your needs and if any issue arises. They are promptly resolved. The grounds are upheld daily. It's fairly quiet day and night. Stop by for a visit and see for yourself.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Excelente lugar para vivir, las áreas son increíbles y todo siempre aseado, el servicio de mantenimiento súper rápido, recomiendo vivir en avana

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Excelente conjunto de apartamentos. Ya voy a mi segundo año de arrendamiento. Lo recomiendo, a mis hijos les encanta la zona de la piscina, sigan asi

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Simply suberb. Leasing staff are awesome. They helped us a lot in getting new lease and they helped us in getting renters insurance and electricity. I will refer avana woodridge to my friends

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Parking can be a nightmare if you get in late. Also we had a major bug problem. The front office is pretty easy to deal with and the neighbors all seem pretty cool.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Excellent place to live , amenities are fantastic and personal are very professional, the pool is always clean and building maintenance is oportune.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Not enough free parking close to my apartment; office employees parking inside the gate in resident parking area taking up what little free parking by my apartment there is and my key fob doesn’t work to open the gym or walk through gates

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I've never found a better living place than avana Woodridge. The staff here is incredibly sweet and wonderful they go above and beyond to make your living situation awesome. I lived in some bad apts before, and this one is honestly the best. The staff really is more like good friends and they listen and show they do care about you. You guys are awesome!

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Afvikbo bkhfnlh jogcli gjlcrnn lifxgbnjcn jiggly bkbfcv. Kick was. Kgxnn bgwjl. Nkbfbjhg. Fnjfjfnf hkfkfj en dkfbkefbnzbd w nlfbdnjxbfndnbfnnfjxnjdj bflxnfljx

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I can not stand living here everuthinh in my apartment falls apart i habe had mold in my vents for over 3 months now and i am bringing home a new born in unlivable conditions. Not to thrilled on things here .

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Awesome, I love this place because don't have problems, tenemos privacidad y seguridad hasta el dia de hoy no tenemos problemas incluso lo recomiendo, en reception siempre nos ayudan en todo gracias