I have enjoyed being in the community this last couple of months! I am a little worried about the recent criminal activity but am keeping my eyes open to all of my surroundings and hope that is the last of it.

Everyone at Avana Woodridge is so nice! From the people in the office to the maintenance workers. My experience thus far has been nothing but pleasant.

The property manager provided great customer service and was very helpful in my apartment rental. The process through their online system was hassal free.

Maintenance man was nice! The office ladies are at times forgetful but other then that I love the place. It is quiet and my neighbors are nice.

Love the apartments, since the first day I moved in my neighbors were already welcoming me to the building. Is pretty quite, so you can have a really good night sleep, parking lot is small, but so far I've always gotten a spot right in front of my building. So far so good, seems very safe.

Never had issues. Best apartment I've ever stayed in personally. Not saying much but I have been in 4 different units. I can see me and mine being here for another few years. The lease manager is a very nice person as well always been very kind to me.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I have lived here for about 1 year now and I have had no issues and love the staff. Avana is a beautiful place to live and I have had great experiences here. My family is growing and I love that I get to raise my son here at Avana.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Just moved in and loving it so far. Alba has been incredibly helpful and has gone above and beyond for me from the moment I entered her office. Cindy has been incredibly sweet as well. I think I’m going to love it here! Hoping the sidewalks and breeze ways get regularly swept/leafblowed...but I know it’s the holidays so definitely not complaining.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Apartment managers are incredibly helpful and kind and professional. I can’t WAIT to move in!the grounds are beautiful and well kept and I️ love the dog park

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Me gustó mucho el apartamento y la encargada es muy agradable y su forma de pago está buenísima por qué es más fácil depositar gracias por ayudarnos a elegir un apartamento

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Amenities are great but the maintenance or upkeep isn't good. Example: walk on treadmill in gym a little and will notice the cobwebs all over windows that are never cleaned. Same with the breezeways.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Someone parked in my carport and apologized with Starbucks! Thanks! I never expected that! I saw something on my car, what? Closer, oh it's a gift! Oh my. Never be angry... Just understanding

Reply from Avana Woodridge

The first thing you notice is the front desk staff My helper was Sandy, she was very polite, very professional very attentive and helpful A1

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Great place to live, great neighborhood. Close to work and everything we need. Great design and amenities, basketball court and gym. Quiet and great for kids.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Parking at night is a nightmare. Other than that it's a nice place to live. But if you don't get home until late then there is literally no parking available.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

4 years living here, is an excellent place to live. Great staff, excellent community and location. Close to schools, stores and places to go.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Everyone has been beyond kind and move in was nice and seamless. We had one issue and it was fixed almost immediately. We will definitely spread the good word!

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Avana Woodridge is a great community to live in. It is peaceful and the residents are friendly. I am enjoying the amenities of the complex and look forward to my stay.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Living here so far is great! Nice staff, and maintenance is fast! Ms Sandy is very nice and always smiling at you. She is the best staff in that apartment

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I hate the fact i jabe no storage space but i love everything else. I dont like the pricing i am a single parent so i cant evwn habe my daughter live with me ciz rhe rayes of your 2 bedroom

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Moving here has been a blessing for my wife and I. Having read all the reviews with bad staff, bugs etc, Avana Woodridge has been perfect. The staff is very responsive and very nice. I highly recommend this complex!

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Avana Woodridge is awesome! Beautiful ameninites including a pool, basketball court, movie theater, workout gym, and a business center. Highly recommend to anyone.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Move-in was smooth, they took care of move-in complaints promptly, and leasing office staff have been very responsive to my needs. Love the apartment and the view!

Reply from Avana Woodridge

So far so good loving my experiment Rita is great her and the other ladies treated me real well I will be referring other coworkers to this complex

Reply from Avana Woodridge

The complex is appears to be doing fine , I cant see anything wrong with it at this point in time to my knowledge this was the closest complex to my work