A good quiet community, kept clean, I always see the maintainence guys working. The dog park is so great and convenient and the gym is great

Great apartment complex but there is always trash on the ground (litter) in the parking lot. The extended office hours are beneficial to me when having to pick up a package. The gym needs to be updated.

The staff is very helpful and nice, I've been in the apartment for 5 years and had no issues. Would definitely recommend this complex to people.

I haven't moved in yet, but just given a tour of the community and apartments, fit has a very nice environment and I am very excited to live here!

Avana is a great place with great floor plan, location is perfect for me as well. The dog park is wonderful. The pool is beautiful. The outdoor areas are quiet and peaceful.

Not officially a resident waiting for my move in but everyone residents and staff are very friendly and helpful!!’ Can’t wait to move in! Looking forward to my new home...

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Haven’t lived here yet, but so far it’s great and I can’t wait to start living here. Will be moving in soo and everything looks so nice. Every one so far seems friendly.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

It’s a great place to live! The neighbors are friendly and helpful. Pool area is one of the best around hands down. It also has a indoors basketball court!

Reply from Avana Woodridge

From the moment we came into the front office and everyday forward the staff has always been very welcoming and friendly. If we ever had concerns or questions they were able to answer them and put any worries to rest. The complex is small but very cozy and it makes going in and out a breeze. If I was to have a complaint it would be that the dumpsters are places in the corners of the complex making it a pain to take trash out if you live in the center of it.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Just moved in and we had a lot of different minor issues with our apartment. Doors to the bathroom are extremely hard to open. Hot water does not stay hot for long. The ceiling fan strings do not work. The dish washer had a pool of water at the bottom of it. On top of all that the parking at night is terrible will never get a spot close to your apartment if you work late.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I have recently moved in and appreciate the attentiveness and dedication Alba and Rita have offered us. The complex is absolutely lovely and amenities are fabulous! Haven’t finished setting everything up but can’t wait till I can have a house warming dinner. Paying online and having access to the office 7 days a week is also great! I have already told my old neighbor how great this place is!

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I have lived in numerous Apts and houses in my lifetime. I truly honestly have to say this is the best living experience I've ever had! The office staff is amazing and the manager is the sweetest person I've ever met. To me they are like friends. I've never found a place that show they actually care about you. They are amazing!

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I love this place, i love the pool and all amenities that we can enjoy. Service is always on time and the people skills of the secretary Sandy are wonderful, she solve any concern that we have. Thanks

Reply from Avana Woodridge

So far everything has been great. The emails aren’t annoying and the site is user friendly. I’m going to enjoy racking up points and getting rewards.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Very quick, hands on, all questions answered accordingly, and all with a smile. Great crew and rates, amenities are a plus. Nothing negative to be honest.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I love this apartment community. It is peaceful, neighbors are respectful, staff is friendly and quick turnaround time for maintenance, amenities are good, and I have a good view from my apartment. I have had no problems living here so far.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I have enjoyed being in the community this last couple of months! I am a little worried about the recent criminal activity but am keeping my eyes open to all of my surroundings and hope that is the last of it.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Everyone at Avana Woodridge is so nice! From the people in the office to the maintenance workers. My experience thus far has been nothing but pleasant.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

The property manager provided great customer service and was very helpful in my apartment rental. The process through their online system was hassal free.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Maintenance man was nice! The office ladies are at times forgetful but other then that I love the place. It is quiet and my neighbors are nice.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Love the apartments, since the first day I moved in my neighbors were already welcoming me to the building. Is pretty quite, so you can have a really good night sleep, parking lot is small, but so far I've always gotten a spot right in front of my building. So far so good, seems very safe.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Never had issues. Best apartment I've ever stayed in personally. Not saying much but I have been in 4 different units. I can see me and mine being here for another few years. The lease manager is a very nice person as well always been very kind to me.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

I have lived here for about 1 year now and I have had no issues and love the staff. Avana is a beautiful place to live and I have had great experiences here. My family is growing and I love that I get to raise my son here at Avana.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Just moved in and loving it so far. Alba has been incredibly helpful and has gone above and beyond for me from the moment I entered her office. Cindy has been incredibly sweet as well. I think I’m going to love it here! Hoping the sidewalks and breeze ways get regularly swept/leafblowed...but I know it’s the holidays so definitely not complaining.

Reply from Avana Woodridge

Apartment managers are incredibly helpful and kind and professional. I can’t WAIT to move in!the grounds are beautiful and well kept and I️ love the dog park