Me encanta vivir en Avanna lugar estrategico siempre en excelentes condiciones de limpieza, atencion inmediata a cualquier inconveniente que se presente, la piscina y demas instalaciones en excelentes condiciones. El personal es muy atento Silvia, Jessica y Sandy muy cordiales,

Sandy was more than helpful when getting things squared away with the application process and approval! Definitely will not hesitate recommending people here!

I love everything about it so far. It's lovely and the staff is great. I'm very pleased to meet Sandra Castro. She is very nice and knowledgeable.

thank you all for being so attentive. I really have felt welcomed here and friend and family that swing by every know and then love the atmosphere.

Great, clean, family friendly, beautiful community. I love my apartment and it has everything i could ask for! Sandy helped me find the right apartment for me. Awesome gym, pool, dog park, pond, basketball court, movie theatre, and business center.

Nice to live in the heart of Houston with indoor basketball stadium, gym center, swimming pool, with cheaper and best rents. Best place to live with family.

Excellent customer service! Sandra in leading is truly an asset to the community. Only the second property we looked at and she sold it to us right away!

The office and maintenance staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The office staff knows me by name and always ask how I am doing. Ii appreciate their individualized treatment.

I am so happy with the staff here and my new apartment! The community is better than I could have hoped for. Friendly neighbors and a wonderful family atmosphere. Thank you

Avana Woodridge is the best place to live, quiet, awesome social areas, the girls on the office are so nice and kind, they find the best deal to you

Excelente comunidad, atencion a los residentes, comodas instalaciones. Todas las instalaciones son organizadas y limpias. La atencion por parte de la administracion es inmediata.

The whole moving experience was very easy, they helped throughout the whole process from singing paperwork to getting us a moving truck for free!

Avana Woodridge is a great place to live. It's a quiet community with friendly neighbors. The dog park is easily my favorite amenity. Parking is great and the location is perfect.

Move in was quick and easy. Chose this apartment over several others because of the free movers. Parking can be a pain but usually it's only late at night.

I enjoy receiving email about maintenance that has been completed. I am happy that work is completed in a prompt manner as well. The property always look beautiful

Excelentes instalaciones y servicio la gente muy amable y servicial. La limpieza es excelente y el área muy tranquila. La ubicación perfecta y las escuelas q nos corresponden muy buenas

I love leaving here everyone is very friendly and nice at the front desk I would recommend anyone leaving here at this apartment the staff is very helpful

The apartments is nice and the services are good. There is a pool and a gym in the apartments. The apartment maintainance is pretty quick. The leasing office takes care of most packages.

Everything has been good thus far, my microwave isn't working but beyond that, so far, so good. The neighborhood is quiet, all the residents are friendly and speak anytime you see them.

While I have had numerous issues with my apartment, every one of the issues have been addressed very quickly. I only wish the gate code for my apartment would work.....

Great place. I didn't give five stars because the stairs and hallways should be swept & cleaned every so often to keep debris and spider webs away. Also, there isn't enough free parking. However, the good out weighs the bad. It's quiet & safe. I like the upgrades in my unit as well as the floorplan.

I have only been here for little under 2 weeks and so far I have loved it and really looking forward to more great time. The premises are comfortable. One particular thing I like about it if the trees all over the property.

Love the atmosphere. Love the staff. The landscaping is just admirable. Balcony views are great. Outside of the building is kept up well, too.

The office staff is friendly. The Maintenance staff is friendly and very quick to respond and fix any issues that I have had in my apartment.

The pond has not been working for the last 3 months!! Please fix things in a timely manor in the complex. The pool party that the staff hosted this summer was fantastic!