Aventon Crown

4.4

4.4

Madeline
about 9 hours ago
I love living here! It's always super clean and the staff is very friendly. The amenities such as the gym and pool are also well looked after and very nice to use.

Ricky
about 16 hours ago
Good so far enjoying the atmosphere great people and service is amazing! Every time I have a problem in my apartment maintenance is right on it

Tiffany
Very slow to respond to minuscule problems. Paying way too much to be ignored. Can sometimes be good but not quick to respond and staff continues to pass blame rather than find solutions.

David
Probably the worst management I’ve ever dealt with here. Leasing agents do not know the product. Understanding that this is a new building. During my leasing process leasing agents did not answer questions if they did they were totally wrong. Had to return to leasing department to see if I had a lease ratified Left several Messages with leasing agents and property manager did not receive any return calls barely any emails regarding when I could move in. Had to return to the building five times to get any type of answer regarding if they approve my application. The management here are rude and very standoffish. Went down couldn’t get the app to work to put a service call request in Spoke to Myra and always she does not know what she’s talking about I asked her when filters are changed in the HVAC she responded 6 to 9 months usually I lived here for nine months and I know you should change your filters within three months this is ridiculous.There were many more ridiculous situations

Tomisin
It’s been nothing short of a great experience here so far. 🤩 Super clean environment, friendly and well behaved neighbors, cool amenities for the comfort & satisfaction of residents. I can’t wait for the summer to experience the extra pool side luxery. Surely a place to call home! 😍👌🏾

Tammy
The Aventon Service Team (Oscar and staff) are top notch the BEST!!! Always available and prompt service 10 stars if I could!!! Thanks Oscar!!!

Zane
So far the Aventon community is so well planned out. The amenities are fresh. And there is enough space within and between residents. Appliances work and the building planning make it feel like a community (courtyard) but also privacy

Jason
The leasing office is severely under staffed and incompetent which leads to a horrible client experience. It is extremely hard to reach the staff via phone or email and when you do reach someone they are not knowledgeable enough or simply don’t care enough to be helpful. I have bought this matter up multiple times to the community manager Aaron Webb and leasing agent Mayra Tipacti. Naja Robinson is the only person on the office staff that is professional and seems to care about the client experience. Nothing has changed since bringing my concerns forward, if anything it has gotten worse. The only bright spot is the property is beautiful and convenient. Aaron’s response to my feedback was “we are understaffed” and “I’m not disclosing our plan to improve”. I’m my opinion new leadership is needed and every employee should be retrained.

Yichen
Brand new and clean luxury apartment to live! Highly recommend. The office is nice and friendly, which is pretty helpful for me to move in.

Omonefe
It’s been amazing moving in here! Our neighbors are so kind and inviting. Our leasing agent gave us fantastic service and was communicated with us on what we needed so we could speed up the process.