Loved living here for the past 10 years, hoping the new management will continue to improve the experience. So far the staff is very friendly.

My experience has been fine but the crickets chirping at night has been quite bothersome. I would appreciate it if someone did something about that.

Been a good experience so far. There were a few issues upon move in but management has since changed. So will be looking forward to seeing improvements moving forward.

Love the location and modernization of the apartment. I don’t like how dirty it was when we moved in or all the things that where messed up and needed to be fixed.

I love the community here, very safe, nice people, the staff is amazing I really enjoying living here, I would love to continue live here ..

It's great living here! At first it is the location that attracts me most. Then the friendly staff, the amenity (I love the pool!), and most of all the nice housing experience itself. Love it!

apartments are nice and clean. They are on top of fixing issues that arise and very responsive. Only negative is I feel like price compared to surrounding Apts is a little high.

Good management and maintenance of the property. Love the layout of my apartment - efficient use of space. Residents are friendly (in that 21st century I'm staring at my phone most of the time sort of way). Love the little dog park.

Overall great experience. If following can be improved would be five star: 1. The gate is open during midnight. Plus, cops are always across the street catching people who steal cars/criminals. The apartment complex itself is safe but siren rings every single day, which is annoying. 2. Due to the management change, the system is down and can not provide sufficient information, which caused the manager asked me to pay one month rent again. I insisted I paid plus my bank statement has record. The management is totally unprofessional at this point.

Great experience so far with great and friendly neighbor residents! Amenities have been well kept and enjoyable. Next door neighbors have always been respectful (noise wise)

It’s been an amazing first step for my brother and I. We just moved away from home and this place has quickly become our new home base. We love it!

Great apartment with solid amenities. Management has been great and responsive the entire time I’ve been here, going on 3 years. If you’re looking for a fairly priced apartment in a great location, The Avery is it!

I really like my apartment and the surrounding grounds. I also like the convenience to shopping and walking on Southwestern. My only issue is the maintenance of the breezeway of my unit. Grass and leaves continually blow in. Also my across the hall neighbor puts wet, sticky trash that the leaves and grass stick to. At the other end of the breezeway, it appears either a dog or maybe a child has thrown up over a week ago and it hasn't been cleaned up. I have swept the breezeway several times myself and have mopped up my neighbors mess. I would really like to see more consistent and frequent maintenance of this space. I've seen other breezeways on the property and they are clean and free of debris. I would like to see the same outside my door.

The staff is amazing and knowledgeable. The facilities are always clean. It is quiet and serene and the pools are beautiful and nice. Love living here and the pet friendly environment is a plus!

This place is straight up awesome. The pool is amazing, the people here are excellent, the gym is super nice, I kinda wish we had our Starbucks machine back but we h well

Other than a noisy upstairs neighbor, I like living here. The apartment is convenient to everything you need. I can walk to several local restaurants

Great community with great amenities. Front staff is great as well. The only improvement I would suggest is faster response to maintainence requests

The move in wasn’t very good. The place was really dirty and full of dog hair. We complained about it to the leasing agents, and they had someone come in and fix what was broken and clean up. Cleaning could’ve been a lot better, but we ended up just doing it ourselves since we like the location and our floor plan. The Avery needs a better staff, but we love where it is and the finishes of the place, gym and pool.

When Ashley Lovel with Lincoln was the manager I love it at the Avery. Ever since she has left things have gone down hill!The pool area was dirty, coffee supplies didn’t get refilled, the grills hardly ever worked, the filter is out in the gym water fountain, and there were not many community events.. I’m hoping the new management company turns it around.

My move in experience was not the best with the management that was here before. I hope to see this new management team make some changes to the complex. I do like the location of this complex, everything is close by.

The one thing Avery can improve is the speed of maintenance getting issues resolved. I had gone to the leasing office to complain at least 4 times before I could get my blinds and towel rack fixed

I love it here the front of desk staff is very helpful and the amenities make it a very comfortable place to live. It is quiet and safe and I would recommend.

I moved here last month. The complex and community has been great thus far. I truly enjoy living here and how close everything is to the complex.

I love living here. It’s such a quiet community, but you’re also super close to everything you would ever want or need. They also offer different perks throughout the year — free movies, yoga, free breakfast, free pizza. The staff is also super helpful and nice. They’re always eager to help or answer questions. I also love the fact that the complex is pet friendly. There’s a dog park and several walking stations. If none of that interests you, then maybe knowing there’s two luxury pools, a Luxer package station, a 24-hour access gym, and gated community would catch your eye. I would highly suggest living here!

Great complex, great central location. Quiet living community. Staff is friendly and maintenance is helpful if needed! Grounds are clean and well maintained