Avery on Southwestern

I like the apartments and the location is fine all the stores are close. I liked the garage is near my apt I have a baby and he loves to swim
Living here has been a breeze besides a package mixup I haven’t had any issues with wit the property at all it’s very quiet the residents are friendly it’s an overall nice place to stay
I believe you guys do a very good job. The response time on work orders is quick. The courtesy from the staff is phenomenal! We still have yet to receive anything about our gift card for renewal. Patiently waiting. We renewed in April.
It’s a good community. More than my expectations. Everything is fantastic. Friendly stuffs and very quickly response to any requirements. A little thing concerned is sometime the noisy from the pool.
I love the community. The staff is amazing. My fiancé and our three kids live here and love each and every moment spent here. We currently have a baby boy on the way to add to our family.
Love these apartments! Everyone in the office is very helpful and understanding. Every time i put in a request for Maitence they show up same day or early next morning and they are all super nice!
The Avery is a super friendly community. The maintenance team is wonderful and any issues are resolved in a timely manner by the staff! The pools, gym and dog park are a plus as well!
feeling good. Everything is perfect so far, the interior design, layout, outside amenities, overall environment… All that missing is sometimes the noise from the pool.
Great place to live. Great neighborhood, clean, and has two swimming pools. Convenient as close to all shopping center, elementary school. And also great amenities.
Everyone is so great and friendly! I’m moving all of the way from PA and I already feel at home in my new home. I am beyond excited to move in!