So far everything and everyone are great!!!im truly enjoying my residency here at The Avery Southwestern I’m a complete fa!!! Happy Holidays!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Great apartment with great people. Everyone has been friendly and welcoming. The apartment itself is renovated and very nice. Could really use an elevator though...

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Love this place, welcoming, great dog park when it isn’t rainy. Would highly suggest this apartment living to anyone that was curious about a good place

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Love the Avery! It’s a great apartment complex, friendly staff and excellent maintenance team. Definitely recommend to anyone looking in the area. I’m going into my 3rd year of living here

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

The Avery on Southwestern is extremely beautiful, quiet and CLEAN. I love the modern finishes and touches to both my apartment the complex. The Staff is exceptional as well!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

It’s a great environment and staff are incredibly friendly. Great interior designs and the apartment complex it self is beautifully modern and stylish.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Have been a resident at the Avery for a few years now. I have enjoyed my time here. The leasing staff is attentive and friendly. Maintenance team is very quick to respond. Lots of amenities.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Great community with really cute apartments! Maintenance is quick to respond and the office staff is friendly and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Definitely a great place to live. Only been here for some months and anytime I have a problem it either gets fixed right away or by the next day usually.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Excellent response times from the office team! They helped me through every step of the leasing process and were very conscience to ensure I didn't have any unanswered questions. Additionally, they have maintained this attitude after my move in and always been friendly when I see them.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I definitely recommend this community to everyone. I've been here almost a year now and have had a great experience so far. The maintenance crew is awesome!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I am happy that I chose this complex. The amenities such as the pool and the luxor lockers are great. A few things can be fixed, but it’s minor.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I love living here! I have been here since Aug 2017 and don’t plan on leaving anytime soon!! The pools are AWESOME and I love the gym. It may be tiny but it gets the job done! Everyone is super nice here.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I just renewed my lease at The Avery, this is the best apartment complex I have lived it. The staff is super friendly and I love all the activities they are always putting together for the residents!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I absolutely love my apartment and the staff has been such a great help in making my experience and move in as smooth as possible. Check in was quick and the staff has answered every question or issue quickly and efficiently

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Amazing place to live at. Apartments are nice and great amenities. Moved from LA to Dallas and i love it here. Area is great and convenient. Will be staying here long!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

No complaints for this Complex, staff is always eager to help in anyway possible, and the residents here are friendly! I love this community! Being so close to an amazing mall and the walk-ability to restaurants, bars, lounges and pretty much anything you need is ideal!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I love the amenities, the interior of the apartment, LOVE the granite countertops, and the fast responding maintenance staff. I feel safe, comfortable, and happy in this community.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Wonderful beautiful apartment. Shay from the leasing office got everything done in a matter of 4 hours and got me moved in the same day. I am beyond grateful for her warm and caring attitude. Marianna helped me fill out paperwork and answered all my questions. Everyone is very professional and act like they truly care. God bless you all

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

nice and clean apartment! love to have 2 pools , plus a gym!! It’s a perfect apartment! Also there are so many stores and restaurants near here.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Love it here! Everyone is respectful and nice. There are plenty of amenities. And I’m happy to have found a nice place that allows bigger dog breeds!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

We are still so thankful for LPC and the improvements they have made from the last management company. Just needing some grass in the dog park :)

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Please is well kept and staff extremely helpful. The facilities of the complex are very nice and are well kept. Not really crowded even on a busy day

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I just moved from one unit to another, and the leasing office was incredibly helpful in this transition! I'm glad my roommates and I staying another year. In love with our new 2-bedroom already!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Enjoying it a lot so far! Love my spacious bathroom and granite countertops! Can’t wait to try out the pool! Nice gated parking and gym are nice too. Can’t wait to bring my friends and family over!