Avery on Southwestern

4.3

4.3

The maintenance team really tries to meet the maintenance requests that my unit keeps on having due to construction but management could be better. The apartments NEED pest control services and I'm surprised they don't do this more often.
This is my second stay at the Avery’s and again the application process was pretty smooth. Move in was also rather easy. Hope the rest of this stay is the same.
lived here for three years and love it, great location and friendly staff! Walking distance to target and a short drive to 75 and many food choices
Love the apartment location. Nice apartment features. Nice staff. Pools are big and nice. Maintenance and trash services should be better. Not enough Parking.
Two years ago when moving in The Avery was a quiet, peaceful community with Lincoln. When management changed and greystar took over the entire community went downhill. The construction/building renovations have been awful. I had not one but THREE nails in my tires THREE separate times while they were working on our building. I’ve had multiple packages “lost” or “stolen” from the Luxor. The gates work 50% of the time. The new wave of people have been so disruptive, loud and obnoxious. If there isn’t a party going on, there are people yelling at each other in the parking lot and if you love weed well this is the place for you! You get the privilege to smell weed in your apartment and the hallways from your neighbors! The new wave of people leave trash in the parking lots not to mention there was a string of break ins and just last weekend someone had their windshield busted in. The one thing that has remained excellent is the maintenance crew!! If I had more space I would continue on.
I’m fairly happy with the inside of my apartment, except for the fact that they won’t replace my damaged fridge. The hallway outside of my apartment is in pretty bad shape with water damage all over the ceiling.
It’s been good living here so far. Amenities are nice. Staff is friendly and helpful. The area is safe. Several stores and restaurants nearby.
Management is great, maintenance is extremely responsive and the complex is generally pretty quiet. Parking is not an issue ! I’ve renewed my lease and love it here.
I have enjoyed my year there were a few bumps in the road but everything worked out fine. The Avery is a nice place to stay the amenities are great and so is the staff.
Lots of broken gates. My balcony is absolutely torn up. Though my apartment was clean and nice. More transparency on the current construction going on would have been cool.