Great community and apartments and very well maintained. Only thing of concern was there were several small issues that hadn't been resolved within the apartment for which I had to submit multiple work orders.

I am very pleased going on 3 years, only complaint hallways could be cleaner and also residents could use suckers so we can get priority parking, maintenance are always on top of things thanks

Have had a beautiful and clean move-in process into my one bedroom apartment!! The few fixes I needed help with, the Office had someone help me within 24 hours.

The Staff is very helpful and all of my neighbors seem great! This is a must see location! All of my friends always ask to come over and swim at the pool. It's such a beautiful and fun place to call home.

The community has been ok. The community is clean and it is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ok

So far it’s been great, I few little minor things weren’t done for us before moving in, but maintenance has since then taken care of it Also the girls in the front office are really helpful and resourceful to new residents such as myself

I have lived in this apartment for almost a year. This has been a great experience so far. Maintenance is on time. There has been a little crime.

I love it! The staff and security are great! I have been living at the Avery for a year now. I have enjoyed my stay! The service of the staff has been spectacular!

It’s been great! However the gate clicker has been an ongoing issue. Also vehicle and general security. Love my apartment and the amenities and pool as well.

I really enjoy living at the Avery. The price is great and the location is even better. Maintenance is quick, and my unit is nice. My only issue is that I’m a corner unit with 4 windows in my bedroom. The winter was miserably cold and it’s already very warm now that the weather is warmer. I have black out curtains but that only helps some. Our unit doesn’t share walls, which is nice for noise but hard because of the lack of insulation. Other than that, it’s wonderful!

it’s good, I would like there to be more security cameras and less noisy upstairs neighbors. I also have had most conversations or questions for the leasing office that they were unable to answer.

Generally, I've been pretty satisfied with living here. It's an easy place to live, feels fairly safe, and is conducive to being a single parent.

Pretty good. The dog park is more of a mud pit and the water fountain has been broken for months, but no one will fix it. We usually go to the Villages instead

Annoying that endless competing Bluetooth speakers are allowed at the pool as it's a nice pool wish it was relaxing. Apartment is nice though noise is an issue after hours as well.

I am happy with the consistency of office staff as well as how friendly and personable they are. It is also very reassuring to see the same people (neighbors) on a daily basis. Also having (2) pools is nice, and they are always kept up. I feel safe and plan on staying here for a while...

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Management has improved immensely since moving in this summer! No complaints there or with staff or neighbors. I wish the units would be a bit more updated as I think the price is a little expensive relative to other, more modern complexes in the area. The pool area is great!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

5 months so far and I’m please.. Not happy with gate code and key fobs always going out or needing to be changed but Customer Service is by far what keeps me happy.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I’ve lived at the Avery for about 9 months here and I have had such a good experience. The actual apartments are beautiful. The amenities are great. All our maintenance request (which have only been a few) have been resolved within 24 hours. The leasing office is also great at answering any questions you have. The location is central and close distance to downtown, uptown and easy to jump on 75.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

The staff and maintaince are great - they really care about residence, already warm and efficient. The apartment is close to everything - target, Walmart, gas station, Sam's club, Whole food, you name it!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I love it here so far. It's an amazing location, close to work, church, friends, etc. The units are well-maintained, common areas are clean, and great amenities.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Great I love the pool area! The residence is very quiet and peaceful all my neighbors are respectful and friendly. Can’t wait for summer to enjoy all the amenities the complex has to offer

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Great experience living here in the community, people here are super nice and friendly, environment is clean and neat. Love the pool and gym.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I have lived at The Avery for almost two years. Staff are friendly and helpful, and maintenance is quick and thorough. The package lockers are very convenient.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Have been a resident at the Avery for almost 2 years now. The leasing staff is friendly and the maintenance team is very quick to respond. Tons of amenities.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Amazing community! From the maintenance crew, office staff, to the wonderful resident events. The Avery team cares so much about their residents and I absolutely love living here!