Management has improved immensely since moving in this summer! No complaints there or with staff or neighbors. I wish the units would be a bit more updated as I think the price is a little expensive relative to other, more modern complexes in the area. The pool area is great!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

5 months so far and I’m please.. Not happy with gate code and key fobs always going out or needing to be changed but Customer Service is by far what keeps me happy.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I’ve lived at the Avery for about 9 months here and I have had such a good experience. The actual apartments are beautiful. The amenities are great. All our maintenance request (which have only been a few) have been resolved within 24 hours. The leasing office is also great at answering any questions you have. The location is central and close distance to downtown, uptown and easy to jump on 75.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

The staff and maintaince are great - they really care about residence, already warm and efficient. The apartment is close to everything - target, Walmart, gas station, Sam's club, Whole food, you name it!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I love it here so far. It's an amazing location, close to work, church, friends, etc. The units are well-maintained, common areas are clean, and great amenities.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Great I love the pool area! The residence is very quiet and peaceful all my neighbors are respectful and friendly. Can’t wait for summer to enjoy all the amenities the complex has to offer

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Great experience living here in the community, people here are super nice and friendly, environment is clean and neat. Love the pool and gym.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I have lived at The Avery for almost two years. Staff are friendly and helpful, and maintenance is quick and thorough. The package lockers are very convenient.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Have been a resident at the Avery for almost 2 years now. The leasing staff is friendly and the maintenance team is very quick to respond. Tons of amenities.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Amazing community! From the maintenance crew, office staff, to the wonderful resident events. The Avery team cares so much about their residents and I absolutely love living here!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

The staff has been nothing but kind and helpful, and the community is wonderful. The dog park is so convenient and the pups love it. We love living here!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

My husband and I are having an amazing experience living here at the Avery. We think this is a perfect t location! Really close to downtown and fun stuff. The staff is really friendly and our maintenance requests have been heard and issued fixed really quick! We love it so far.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I love living at the Avery! There is a very diverse group of people that live here and everyone has been very friendly. There are always events to look forward to and these help create a great sense of community

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Everyone here has been friendly. The management has been helpful and kind every time we’ve interacted. Our apartment is so nice, and when we requested maintenance they came within two days.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

We are new to the area and have met so many wonderful animal lovers! The dog park in the complex is a huge plus because my baby goes every day.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I love living here just wish there was more Parking for our building! Also we love our maintenance guy Alex! He always does such a great job and is patient with kids

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Super friendly staff who always do their best to accommodate. The matnance team is spectacular as well. Trash service is clutch and the location is perfect

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

The area is always clean, the staff is on top of everything, I feel safe in the environment, and I love our place. The service here is incredible and we want to live here as long as possible!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I love my Apartment complex they are very reasonable and whenever I need them they always there when I need them at all time..I couldn’t be in a better place

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

So far very impressed with the service and the amenities that the complex offers! Can’t wait for the pool to open and meet the other residents!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Apartments are great and love the area of town! Location is great too, Close to really everything and relatively pretty safe. Would recommend

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

My experience living here has been absolutely great. They’ve been considerate and outstanding. My family and I wouldn’t recommend anywhere else.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Nice clean residence. Friendly and great staff. Close to a lot of great places and close to Dallas. Able to pick up packages even when the office is closed which is nice.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Great. I moved in latley but it looked nice to me so far and i love thus place. i dont have suggestions to tell but may be later. thank you so much

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

They’ve helped me and been considerate due to how much inconveniences I brung. Living here is an amazing experience, they are always looking for the best for residents.