Considering the great deal for the decent area this is, I can honestly say I love living here. Love the neighbors, nearby stores, and staff.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I love the location and the pool, however the gym and other amenities could be updated. The outside curb appeal, as well as the interiors, could be updated as well.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Really great events put on by the Avery team. Love the apartment and the quick responses by the team. The gym is also amazing and really useful. Wouldn’t wanna live anywhere else!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Super great! Love living here so far. Everything is gorgeous and l love the high ceilings. So excited we picked this place. Can’t wait to hang out at the pool this summer.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I’ve lived here for over a year now, and have had a decent experience with the Avery as my first apartment complex I’ve lived in. Aside from the most recent drug bust in the building I live in, I feel like management has handled security issues like the drug bust fairly well.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I love the amenities available for residents around the apts. The gym is always clean and the pools are well kept. The residents are friendly and I love that there is private security. Only complaint would be that there is no parking around the resident area after 10PM and you will have to park in the visitor spots which are further away from apts.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

No complaints. Beautiful grounds, landscape is always kept up. Security is around some times. Dog park. Maintenance fixes everthing within a considerable time. Love it here. And it is pretty quiet.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Community has been great and parking is much better then I would have thought. There were a couple maintenance issues when we moved in, but they were fixed immediately.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

It’s great! Grounds are beautiful, staff is fantastic, amenities are top notch. Everything is well lit and our apartment is just what we needed. We love it here.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I'm especially appreciative of how communicative the leasing office is. When we had some issues with water damage from all the rain we got in the fall, their prompt communication literally helped me sleep at night because I knew they were working to take care of it! Everything in our apartment works wonderfully, and I'm glad to be a resident of the Avery!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Beautiful aparentment, big , clean, well priced but they tacked on a bunch of graentor fees without telling me. I could have saved 175$ if they would have been upfront with me.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

The Avery thus far has been great. Friendly Staff, Clean Property but there is always room for improvement and I suggest a little bit more attention to detail. Moving in our apartment needed more cleaning and updates. I should not have to put in work orders for paint.. peeling wall plaster and ripped material from the island.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

The amenities and pool are nice. In the summer I really enjoy the pools. The dog park needs some work, it is always muddy due to the constant watering on top of the rain this year, and it needs more frequent cleaning. The valet trash is convenient but access to the dumpster that was removed is sorely missed for larger items, or during times I can't wait for the valet. Security has been a consistent issue, constant car break ins have not subsided. Overall it is nice but has its issues.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Things seem fine so far, no real complaints. I didn't like that I signed up for an apartment and then told later on after I already paid for the deposit that it was an ADA apartment, and that I can get transferred to a different one that's $100 more a month. Other than that, they've been very responsive to me, call me in a timely manner (Mariana has been great and kayla has also been helpful over the phone). I signed everything online since I was out of state for a week which was convenient for me. Hopefully it'll be a great lease.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

My wife and I have been residents of The Avery for two years now. We have had a wonderful experience. The facilities are consistently well maintained and upkept. The staff is friendly and helpful. All maintenance requests for our unit have been taken care of on the same day. Overall, being a resident at The Avery has been as good as we ever hoped.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

The apartment community is great. The only thing I wish was included would be elevators being apart of the community. Stairs can be a hassle

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Great place to live. It’s the only place I’ve been at where the ac really works. The staff is very friendly and they have food trucks come here all the time

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Love the experience here so far. Leasing office staff has always been helpful and maintenance has always completed my requests in a timely matter.

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

I enjoy The Avery! The management and the team are very welcoming and great you each time you walk through the doors! The maintenance staff is prompt and get the job done well!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

So far everything and everyone are great!!!im truly enjoying my residency here at The Avery Southwestern I’m a complete fa!!! Happy Holidays!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Great apartment with great people. Everyone has been friendly and welcoming. The apartment itself is renovated and very nice. Could really use an elevator though...

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Love this place, welcoming, great dog park when it isn’t rainy. Would highly suggest this apartment living to anyone that was curious about a good place

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

Love the Avery! It’s a great apartment complex, friendly staff and excellent maintenance team. Definitely recommend to anyone looking in the area. I’m going into my 3rd year of living here

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

The Avery on Southwestern is extremely beautiful, quiet and CLEAN. I love the modern finishes and touches to both my apartment the complex. The Staff is exceptional as well!

Reply from Avery on Southwestern

It’s a great environment and staff are incredibly friendly. Great interior designs and the apartment complex it self is beautifully modern and stylish.