Avida

Lots of stuff was either broken (like the leg to my dryer, or my door hinges missing 2 of the 3 screws) or scuffed/scratched. And the internet is more difficult to set up than we were told.
I wrote a rather long resident experience a few minutes ago but when I pressed send it said it looked a lot like spam so I don’t know if you received it or not. Please advise and I can resend if you didn’t receive it.
I have absolutely loved living in the Avida Community. Everyone that I have met here has been so kind and helpful. The welcome desk has been great at helping me with all my questions and resources. The apartments are beautiful and the community is located in a perfect location. I have loved living here and look forward for what is to come.
Maintenance is crap. Apartments are nice though. Found drugs outside of apartments. Employees are very nice tho. Trax is convenient. But there has been lots of things wrong with the building that still hasn't been fixed.
I have really really enjoyed the moving process the past few weeks with Avida. Our apartment is beautiful and our maintenance requests have been received and attended t, for the most part. The only part that made me hesitant was one of the apartment managers being pretty rude at the beginning.
Seems like a nice community and Jordan was super helpful on move in day. Apartments are in great shape and it seems to be set up nicely for what my roommates and i were looking for.
Just moved in and we are loving it! The floor plan is so open and makes everything feel so bright and spacious! Plus the amount of storage space is amazing. Only downside is parking is sparse, but hopefully the new lots will be done soon!
I've loved the diverse community, friendly neighbors and staff. There is a lot of storage and well thought out floor plans in the apartment. Although parking is an issue, they are working to fix it now. They are supposed be expanding the dog run, but in it's current state, it's a dogie sewer, and we believe it may have made our dogs sick. Cleaning checks weren't done when we moved in and much of the apartment hadn't been cleaned. We are still waiting on a maintenance request weeks out.
Not a lot of parking and rent isn't as cheap as places my friends are staying. I really do like that it's close to trax, which makes it easier to get around. But rent almost kills me every month
Staff is great! Good community and nice neighbors. The property is great overall and really close to a lot of stuff. I would definitely recommend someone to move in here.