The staff has changed here. Miss the kindness of Mirina. Noticing roaches when I’m walking outside. Wish it was cleaner and more neighborhood activities. Maintenance men are always friendly

It is nice community , cool maintenance guys and they care a lot, But thay did not give referral bonus to my friend as he referred me to this community

Maintenance is quick to come out but repairs are just ok. When we were moving in our door lock busted and maintenence guy pretty much kicked door open causing frame to crack. Only thing fixed was broken door handle. Same with a bathroom cupboard problem. Cupboard side was broken when we moved in. 3 weeks later all they did was a putty job to fix it.

We have been here a month and we really enjoy the location. Our apartment is great, I love the layout, the attached garage, and how close we are to the toll road. Upstairs neighbor makes a lot of scratching and pounding noises late at night every night but other than them, noise is down to a minimum elsewhere so it’s peaceful.

We love the house, all the staff and our neighbors! It’s clean and everyone is super friendly! The staff are all very helpful and make us very comfortable Couldn’t be happier!

maintenance staff is always great and super helpful. The leasing office staff could work on answering phone calls during office hours. Community is kept clean but I have noticed rat poop around the community. Neighbors could be more considerate with their pets constant barking. If your dog doesn’t stop barking please keep them indoors.

Love the place but the parking is bad If you have one or two cars. so many non residents park overnight or people who are not on a lease crashing at a persons place park they should have parking passes for the people who pay to live at avila and the non paying people should have to park elsewhere.

So far I’ve had a good experience with the complex. I don’t like the new fee for melaroos but not much we can do about it. The maintenance is good

This is one of the best communities I have lived in. Love that everything I need is within walking distance from the community... Love living here!

Clean and quiet. Friendly community and upscale features/amenities. Staff is respectful and helpful. Community has activities for holidays, looking forward to summer for use of pool

We just recently renewed our lease. Apartments are clean, and amenities are great! Access to samlarc parks and the bbq area is a plus. Considering that we moved from townhouses to apartments the Avila’s have made our move that much easier!

This is an nice apartment complex to live at. Non resident parking is so much easiler than other complexes i've lived at. It is because you don't have to have guest parking passes.

The apartments have great layouts and are very quiet. The office staff is really helpful, though it can take a little while for them to return phone calls. Overall, the community is great and we would definitely recommend it.

Avila Apartments at Rancho Santa Margarita is a beautiful complex. They are constantly upgrading units and landscaping. The grounds are well kept, the neighborhood is quiet and safe and the staff is friendly and helpful. Wonderful place to live!

Pretty and new but the office hardly every answers the phones and majntejve requests get put in 3-4 times before anything happens. Great location and nice size apartment

We love living here. The apartments are beautiful! They are spacious and updated! The community is open, clean and pet friendly! We love our view from our balcony and the space that we got to create outside! We highly recommend!

Not your average apartment complex. Awesome staff, clean grounds, updated units and overall awesome community. Couldn’t be happier. Living in Rancho is like living in a quaint maountain town with beaches 30 min away.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

I love the community! It was very easy to get into the apartment and go through the approval process. They offer great amenities for our use.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Everyone here has been super friendly and awesome. It's really great to have nice neighbors! First day of moving in we were greeted with smiles

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Quality and comfort are out of this world at a price that rivals dirt cheap. Not one complain about Avila everything is above the expectation I had before moving here

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

We've tried calling the leasing office several times during business hours and no one has picked up. We've left a couple of messages regarding two issues and have not had our calls returned.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Love it here! Office staff and maintenance are super helpful and address issues fast. Units are nice and parking is usually good. Office does fun incentives and games for residents

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Everything is perfect in my apartment love how clean the complex stays. Maintenance staff is always accommodating. Neighbors are pretty friendly. Fantastic work

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

We love living here! We wish the walls were thicker but overall a great experience. We love the cleanliness and the pool area. Also, the landscaping

Very helpful with our move-in, especially easy going and helpful in getting us the place we needed for our family and making us feel welcome to the neighborhood