Friendly staff, clean environment, love the pet friendly community. Parking is a nightmare after a certain time. My floor plan has my bedroom directly next to the stairs. It’s so loud when people go up and down I have to sleep with white noise.

Tyler is awesome! He was very honest and attentive. Apartment is a good value, since it was just remodeled. The processs was very easy, and the apartment was delivered as promised

I am more than happy with this community. The apartment is amazing. I love that there is a park right out side and 24 hr gym. The staff has been extremely helpful with everything!

Amazing. Our unit was just renovated and has lots of nice upgrades. White Oak laminate floors throughout the unit, carpet in bedrooms. All brand new stainless steel appliances.

Tyler in the leasing office has done an awesome job providing all the information I needed to find my new home. The staff at Avila are very helpful and welcoming and I'm very excited to be part of this beautiful community!

Love the location and amenities. Transferring units was a little more complicated then It should have been but aside from that we love how cute our apartment is!

The staff at Avila are helpful, prompt, and courteous. The maintenance team has been quick to respond to work orders, the leasing staff has regularly followed up on outstanding items, and the property is clean and well maintained!

Living at Avila had been the best experience! From the resort style decor at the pool to the conditions of the apartments; this by far was the best choice we made. The access we have to trails, amenities and community is one of the greatest perks we’ve found. When you live at Avila you won’t want to live anywhere else.

My experience have been really great. The leasing agents are really nice. The apartment we move in was really clean and what what we were expecting for.

The community is beautiful and the staff is so friendly. There was a mix up with my move-in date, but they paid for the days that the apartment was not completed. The staff is friendly and really cares about their residents!

Very present staff and always helpful. Quick to respond to work orders and the complex is always clean. Great location as it is very close to downtown RSM.

This is our second time living at the Avila Apartments. It has been great! New appliances and floors look beautiful, there are plenty of places to walk our dog and we are right next to everything in RSM. We’re very happy here!

Love it! The resident staff has been incredibly helpful with repairs and maintenance, and the amenities, such as the gym and pool, are incredibly convenient.

I am loving all of the beautiful upgrades inside of my new apartment home and I enjoy all of the wonderful amenities withn my new community!

Staff could be better listeners and more compassionate, especially to long term residents. More customer service etiquette and less staunch stubbornness. I had a bad prettyexperience being transferred to a new unit.

love it here, i have been here for about 7 months and have loved the whole experience! I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends.

The apartments are well appointed and the community facilities are very nice. When there is a problem in the apartment the maintenance crew is very responsive and timely.

I love my apartment at Avila. Everyone is helpful and friendly from the neighbors to the maintenance people and the leasing office!!<3 It's been a pleasant experience and made it smooth sailing in a difficult time. Thanks to Jenny <3

Just renewed our lease. The maintenance team are always punctual and very nice. Love the new renovated units with farm house sinks and hardwood

I love living in Avila Apartments! I would have 0 concerns about it, if it wasn’t the delivery issues. In every 7 deliveries I get, one or two never make through. At first I thought was an issue with Amazon, but that happens with other deliveries as well. There’s no signs for delivery and the buildings as you enter the complex starts with building number 10, which makes even more difficult since there’s no sign anywhere. Other than that, my unit is great, the pool and all amenities are great and I love the view to saddleback Mountain.

I have enjoyed my experience so far. I really enjoy being so close to the pool and having a resort like feel. I am happy with how quiet the neighborhood is in the convenience to walk to many locations nearby.

Very nice apt and the staff is friendly but the rent increases and lack of parking makes me not enjoy the experience as much. The service I get from maintenance is okay.

I have now lived in the Avila at RSM complex for 6-months. As with my first impression, I enjoy the quietness of the complex. While parking can be difficult, it is not impossible. There are plenty of locations within walking distance (< 2.0 miles) to shop and/or eat. When I have had to contact maintenance, the response has been less than 24 hours. The group in the office have been entertaining since I first met them.

Really like it here. Nice area and staff. Easy to walk to a couple different shopping centers. Nice views. Parcel pickups are easy and stress free.

Really hard to get people on the phone when you need to talk to the office....other than that better than our last community. The gym and pool are nice. Parking is a nightmare