This is my third time moving into Avila Apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita, Why? because there is no better place than this, it has everything I need and like. The leasing office staff are very professional and kind and attend any issues or complains quick. There is not parking problems, it is plenty of spaces. I don't have a nice view but I love the tranquility and quiet building where I am, even the weekends are relaxing here, Having a workout room is very convenient, the two swimming pools are very clean and just few steps of my building. The landscaping is really nice, The only thing I would like they give more attention are the stairs, sometimes there is trash and you can see it for few days, nothing exaggerated, but it will look better if they keep more clean.

I've lived her for over 6 years. Its a quiet community with friendly neighbors. The staff, leasing offica and maintenance, are all very friendly and helpful. We love it here.

So far we are very happy! A few little things could have been improved upon as we discovered a damaged door and sap on our cabinets at move in, however Alyssa did a wonderful job in pre move in communication and is working to rectify the issue with the closet door.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Noise level is great, amenities are great, maintenance calls can be difficult and dicey to see through, but when they do come things are fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

I love my apartment and my community. If there was only one thing I wish could be improved it would be the traffic noise from Antonio Parkway.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Everything is great, except the plumbing is super old. Tyler is great! Maintenance is kind of slow but they are very nice. Love all the new renovations

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

I live in these apartments for 4 years! I really like it, a good place 2 plazas near, all the shops are very close, people are very friendly, I am very pleased, I recommend to everyone

Great staff great community dose not get really any better that this the location is really nice because it is surprising close to major shopping centers

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

The office staff is wonderful, nice clean property and great amenities. The pools are clean. My neighbors are awesome. We all get along great.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Parking needs to be monitored/ enforced. Staff needs to be more responsive when voice mails are left. Better communication with residents when maintenance issues arrive, clean up after themselves.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

So far my experience with Avila apartments has been amazing. The stag is so friendly and helpful. The apartments are beautiful and fully updated. The common areas are well kept,clean, and resort like.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Avila is amazing! We absolutely love living here. The apartments are all redone and kept in great shape. Everyone in the office is very helpful.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Great Apt homes and easy access to toll roads, restaurants and grocery stores. Clean and nicely refurbished Apt homes The Apt ofc leasing staff is always helpful and courteous.

I love the property and the location. Some area could use cleaning (sidewalks in complex are dirty) everyone is very friendly and helpful and respond quickly .

Been here for 8 years and wouldn’t change it for any other place, the best from the rest in this beautiful city, family and kids orientated and safes city in the US

Avila is great! Nice upgraded units, wood floor lamimate and upgraded counter tops. Spacious units. Full size washer and dryer. New appliances!

Apartment is very nice and quiet. There were a few issues upon move-in that weren’t addressed in a timely manner from Maintenance, but now everything is fine. The sidewalks are very old and dirty looking, but overall, the complex is clean.

the complex is nice, great location and the leasing office staff nice. I've been in the community 10 years and before we werent able to move apartments prior to lease end which never made sense to me we missed out on upgrade opportunities because of that. Seems that has now changed. tenants should be able tp upgrade apartments at any time most other complexes do that. upgrades to complex in past few years are nice. Rent is a but high compared to neighboring areas.

Good location in RSM - great maintenance services - rent prices could be lower - Leasing Ofc could be better staffed - Leasing Office phones could be answered at 9am as advertised

Apartment has nice amenities. Parking can be a problem. Maintenance is very efficient. Leasing office personal change frequently so sometimes it's hard to find a knowledgeable person.

The property is clean, well-maintained and I can walk my dog after dark and feel safe. The amenities are lovely and well-kept and the staff are all super friendly and helpful! Even when there have been mainenance issues, the team is quick to deal with the problem and it is usually fixed before I get home from work the next day. Thank you for a great experience!

I’ve had to wait a over a week for a maintenance request when our bathtub was clogged. When they say it usually 24 -48 hours. But other than that this place is great! Community is awesome.

So far so good no loud noises. I found parking every night. The Community is really clean and green. The neighbors by me are real friendly specially when we moved in.

Started off a little rough but the management and staff are getting better. They still need to get there numbers right and the staff needs to know there stuff.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Great experience, friendly staff, awesome amenities. Would recommend to family or friends. Apartment complex has a great location that was close to everything.