Staff is very friendly and helpful. Had the Sheriffs called on us for kids having fun at the pool but that is no fault of the staff, just neighbors wanting a reason to complain. Maintenance is very helpful and attentive. I love living here!

Grounds are well kept for the most part but would like a power wash more frequently Also if the hot tubs are gonna be under construction a notice should be sent out and I really don't think there should be a time restraint on when we can swim we pay the rent it should be available wherever.

Great area with nice amenities. Quiet and friendly. Also, pet friendly, which is hard to find. Office staff is always friendly and helpful. Parking can be tricky, but otherwise great place.

Avila is amazing. I haven't had any issues so far and all the staff is very nice to me. I'm only bummed that both hot tubs are closed for a month

I love it here! This is my first apartment on my own and it's beautiful here! They renovated the apartment! It looks so good! My boyfriend and I fell in love with it

We love living here-absolutely zero complaints! Everyone we have encountered is so nice and helpful and makes everything so easy! The residents are also very friendly which makes the neighborhood awesome. The apartment is beautifully remodeled and perfectly placed across from the pool. The pools are great and communal areas are awesome. And let's not forget the samlarc card! So much to do we run out of time.

I just moved into Avila last month and I love it! The grounds are nice, quiet, and clean, and the management team was very helpful when I was looking for a new home- especially Marina!

this place is so cool. I'm so glad I pay a ton of rent for this place. like this is the best place ever. I just need more words to get 5 dollars.

The area and location of Avila Apartments is perfect. Spacious and comfortable. No issues since I've moved in and I love it here so much I renewed my lease

Moved in her in October and things couldn't be better ! I've lived in other complexes before but this one actually takes care of their residents and are very friendly !

Greatest place to live. Been here 5 years and everything has been amazing. Clubhouse and pool area are especially fun during the hot summer days.

Whenever there is a maintenance issue, they always responds in a very timely & courtesy manner. There seems to be less parking spaces available.

I absolutely love our little community. I have lived here for 9 years and have no intentions of moving any time soon. The management and maintenance are on top of things.

Was referred to Avila by an acquaintance, we came and looked at a layout and absolutely fell in love! Perfect place for real babies and fur babies!

Everyone here is super nice. The maintenance guys are always friendly. I had an issue with my garage door. I called and the very next day they replaced it.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

I moved here with my daughter in November and we LOVE it! It's so nice to be living in a community that takes pride in taking care of their residents.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

You guys are doing a great job in that front office. Everything has gone extremely smoothly and words can't thank you enough for helpIng us get into such a nice apartment so quick! Have a good day

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Great place to live! Never had a problem with any neighbors or staff! Lots of dogs so if ur a dog person it's a great place to live and friendly people.

Reply from Avila at Rancho Santa Margarita

Avila has been great. The staff/maintenance are all friendly and very helping. Community is beautiful and my one bed room is perfect. I've referred one friend already. Might refer more!

Every time I have any issues, they're quickly resolved or taken care of. Living here has been great up to this point and I have no complaints at this time.

Great place to live! Friendly staff and good amenities! I've been here for 16 years and I can definitely recommend this apartment complex to any prospective renters.

Just moved here a month ago and so far loving it! The units are clean and the features are wonderful, the only thing is parking can be difficult to find after 5.

Avila is one of the nicest place I've been living in. Josh and Marina are the friendliest people and were very helpful. I love how the oitlets have usb outlets. Anytime we report a problem it is fixed right away.

Love my floor plan and building location Also like the maintenance- very good response to repairs when needed. Neighborhood location is also good.

This community is great but could be better is trash area was cleaner and picked up more often. Sometimes there is trash all over the the area.