Axis at PTC

4.5

4.5

Kisha
I’m an empty nester so this community is PERFECT for me and my little pup!! The staff is nice, my neighbors are AMAZING I absolutely LOVE it here!!
Jasmine
Was very optimistic moving into this area, but after a few months of being here I’ve started noticing flaws that paying residents should not have to deal with on a reoccurring basis. I truly hope these things are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Colin
I love the building outside my apartment but the room is smaller than the model they showed me and when I came into the apartment it was gross. There are stains all over the floor that I still can’t get out, there were multiple things broken and management is still trying to give one of them
Latonya
Staff is very friendly! It is very nice and comfortable here! The location is very convenient and near everything! I love it here! My apartment is spacious and I love the open floor plan.
Elizabeth
I've been here for almost three years and I love the area. I Still hate the parking and it gets worse on weekends but I guess it could be even worse. The noise level is picking up as it's now Summer time but hopefully everyone abides by the rules and start to minimize the noise by 1100 pm. Lastly, I can certainly tell the difference between now and when I first moved in. You can smell weed all throughout the halls and that's the only thing I fear, is to be a resident of a drug invested environment. This place is way to classy for that.
Sydney
about 2 months ago
So far, having a great time. Nice staff, despite some minor hiccups in the process of signing my lease! Beautiful apartment, limited outside noise.
Karina
3 months ago
I like the area. And the rooms are nice. I don't like that there is often a smell throughout the whole complex. And there is loud music that is played throughout the whole day.
Kayla
4 months ago
Love it here! Convenient location, friendly staff, fast service, clean space, amazing amenities. The neighbors are friendly and kind too, 👍🏾
Jerry
4 months ago
Great place. Clean up could have been better. Lots of dust and paint droplets on the floor. But, everyone is so nice and friendly and the location is beautiful!
Jasmine
4 months ago
The lofts here are so incredible. Axis at PTC is the perfect community to live in as young adults and my husband and I felt like everything we need is accessible and convenient. The staff that we interacted with (Alec and Brooke) were helpful and friendly during the entire application process. Super excited to settle in and see what the next year brings.