Axis at PTC

4.7

4.7

I enjoy living here quite a lot. Brook and Jai are always helpful and get done what we request. The building is kept clean and I love that it has a chip security system
Great neighborhood in a vibrant community. Wonderful management team. Amazing amenities and gym. Price is a little above average for the area but, overall a wonderful complex.
Love it here Amazing staff pet friendly and right in the heart of all the action. Residents are clean and considerate amongst each other, can’t say I’ve ever had an complaint
Staff is super friendly, social, helpful. The floors are wicked thin though, and people walk heavy and don’t realize it even after you confront them and call them out. People have different work schedules and they make noise and keep others awake. Some members of the community leave trash everywhere. General lack of respect for others. Nobody here is really confrontational, Everybody keeps to themselves, not a big sense of community but I guess Covid has put a damper on that. Building is really nice and brand new but I wish people would show more respect to where they live and help keep it nice even though it’s in Hampton.
I love the community, management, area. Everything is perfect! I love the fact that management knows me by my first name & everyone is super friendly.
Axis at PTC is a very clean and well kept building with very nice residents. I’ve never had an issue with noise even being so close to all the sinning and shopping the area provides.
Extremely easy process to apply and move in within days.Having high sperd internet pre-wired was a game changer. If i could add one thing, it will be a garage.
After 6 months of opening, things are running smoothly. Apartments are modern, quiet, and safe. I would recommend this place to anyone looking in Hampton.
Love the atmosphere and the office team! Love being in the middle of peninsula town center. Everything is so close and easily accessible. Beautiful floor plans.
We’ve truly enjoyed living here so far! We feel safe, the premises is always clean, quiet and bright. The management team is always kind and prompt and we have had no issues so far.