Axis at PTC

Amazing! I wish I could give it 6 stars! The staff is very professional and helpful. The apartment I’m in is nice and spacious with updated appliances. My favorite thing about the unit is the walk-in closet inside the bathroom!
I love the apartment and the staff is really friendly (We loveee Jay)! The only issue is that the doors and the app doesn’t work so I get locked out of the building quite a bit.
I've been living here for almost three months now and I'm starting to love my apartment. Appliances are nice but not the best ones 🤭. The maintenance guy is pretty quick in responding to issues. The parking is not bad but as the complex fills, I can see parking being an issue but that come with the territory. Overall a 4.3.
Beautiful and awesome!! I love the area it’s very close to my job. I couldn’t have picked a more perfect place to live. Moving from New Hampshire to Virginia wasn’t the best experience but finding Axis and getting the opportunity to live in the wonderful environment has made my move well worth it. Axis is Excellence!
This is one of the best apartments I've found so far in Virginia and I love it. Everybody super friendly, helpful and a overall great experience.
I love this apartment building it’s by far the best one I’ve ever lived in and nothing even comes close it’s clean quiet and in such a good area I couldn’t recommend this place anymore
Amazing place to live, everything is within walking distance. Residents are respectful, small little dog park to take your pup. Professional dog washing station that your dog will love
We’ve loved living here, it’s super clean, quiet and friendly! All the leasing folks are respectful patient and very helpful. Elevators are kept clean, tons of activities to do, love the short sit ace walk to anything you need!
I've been feeling so relieved/safe after escaping the NYC COVID experience. Everyone has been so friendly and helpful and my apartment is everything I expected. 😌☺️
I absolutely love it here. The staff is amazing & super sweet! They truly care about their residents and make you feel at home. Not once have I had a bad experience with any of the staff. I love that it is very clean and appealing!