Axis at PTC

4.6

4.6

Very safe and friendly community, never had any issues! Only thing missing is a pool but the rooftop is definitely a nice plus. Pet spa is very handy and convenient!
Brooke and Jai have been extremely helpful and kind since I've moved to the community. Anything I've needed or questions I had, they were there. I appreciate them and I love living at the Axis!
Have enjoyed my time here so far and the place is very nice, however there are a few things with my place I am not satisfied with that would make my time here even better.
I love it here! Management is awesome, mail and package pickup is so organized! The location makes it easy to get where ever you need to go! I would definitely recommend to a friend!
The location is awesome. The size and the updated appliances is great. The 19 feet ceiling and island is great. The fitness room and club room is great. The improvements are people controlling their dogs. Maintenance need to keep up the hallway and walls before it get out of hand. The halls can use some pictures or something.
I love living here my favorite part is the rooftop lounge the view is so beautiful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a beautiful newly remodeled home in the future.
So far it’s nice, but I’ve been here two days so far. It would be nice if you had a moving elevator, an area close to the building designate for the moving van and a better view for the studio apartments.
For the price you’re paying, it’s really not worth it. The craftsmanship is very sloppy and things will very easily fall apart/break. The parking is terrible. Motorcylces parked right up against the building and are so loud.
I really love my apartment, I’m in a studio and It’s spacious enough for me. I love the location you live right in the shopping center. So you don’t have to walk far to anything. The only other thing I will say is I just wish there was more attention to detail with cleaning the apartment prior to my move in.
Haven’t been in our apartment long but so far my fiancée and myself are enjoying the place. It’s pretty quiet. Only thing we really hear is our upstairs neighbor walking around but even that’s not loud at all.