Axis at PTC

4.4

4.4

Kianna
1 day ago
I feel like the community could do a bit better, the security hasn’t been good in a while. I wish we could have bit more better security for the whole building. Overall a good experience would recommend

Destini
I honestly just moved in and I am enjoying it here. The space is very nice and I love coming home to the view that I have each night. The location is great and the management have made me feel like I was home from the start of my application process :)

Veronica
Really enjoy the community and like the accessories walk to stores, restaurants, etc. . It would be nice to have a pool. More activities to meet neighbors maybe on a monthly basis or holiday, etc.

Jasmine
The loft itself is really beautiful. There are some kinks like the bugs, the loud noise, and appliance issues that could be resolved quicker.

Andrew
This place would be perfect if it had a swimming pool. Move in process was smooth and I am happy that this community is very dog friendly. Location is perfect.

Matthew
Nice Space-ish Apartments, great area with amazing Restaurant's and store’s around you. Also Management is always on top of anything you need they take care of it right then and there.

Latonya
The location is convenient and I absolutely love my apartment and the amenities! The staff is very nice and friendly! The maintenance staff is very helpful!

Jerry
about 2 months ago
Since moving here I have had my car hit by a drunk driver and this morning I get home from working night shift to fine that my car was towed because sadly I didn’t receive any notification till the day of(12hrs before it was taken) but by that time I was already at work(14hr shifts). The people at PTC are great I’m just not have a good experience.

Ashtian
about 2 months ago
Good area and good amenities, but can hear people stomping above me often and loud during the day from music to people being loud in the hallways. The staff is friendly and are helpful.

Isaiah
2 months ago
Staff is very friendly! Very nice and comfortable loft. I really like my apartment. The clubhouse, courtyard, and gym is extra nice to have access to. I am very satisfied.