The apartment complex is great, nice amenities, nice clean apartments, great kitchen, and appliances. I need to take more advantage of all the front desk does, and maybe just need to get away from the ally and trash trucks all the time.

I truly LOVE living at Axis. Whenever my friends and I are discussing apartments in west campus, I always hype up this place because the apartment complex itself feels like home. I love the 24 hour gym facility, I use it everyday. Super kind staff and beautiful apartments/kitchens.

Love this place! So cute <3, and the amenities absolutely help! only downside is how far it is... but there's a bus within 5 minutes of the building which makes up for it!!

I love Axis. Everyone here is super nice. Maintaince fills request within 24 hours every time. The amenities are so nice! My bedroom and closet are huge, and our living room is one of the biggest I've seen in west campus.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Living at axis west has been an overall positive experience. It is a much nicer apartment then I expected and plan on living here next year.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Axis West has been a very well established apartment complex. They offer amazing amenities and their apartments are really nice. My only complaints are that it can get really loud late at night. This usually would not be a problem but the walls seem to be very thin and I can hear when people walk above my room. The furniture that came with the place is basic but comfortable. Overall a really good place to live.

Reply from Axis West Campus

This apartment looks exactly like the pictures online. It is so beautiful and modern. Honestly my dream apartment. Not only does it look amazing, but the price isn’t bad for what you get and the location.

Reply from Axis West Campus

the staff is nice an maintence is fast and easy to contact. I love the events and celebrations they hold in the lobby. the lobby is good for studying too. Rooms are small, stuff breaks sometimes, small kitchen for 4 people but we manage. Overall pretty nice and cheap for downtown, highly recommend.

Reply from Axis West Campus

The staff are always so nice and welcoming. Since it's near the edge of west campus you don't get as much noise as other places and if you're lucky, your apartment looks out onto Peace Park and the sunsets are gorgeous! For west campus, the price is decent for having your own room with a large closet. The free coffee is also a plus. The only improvement could be my shower pressure.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Living at Axis has been a great experience. Staff is friendly and hosts great events, maintenance is timely and efficient, and the location is perfect for students.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Friendly staff. Really enjoyed looking around the apartments and all the amenities. Can’t wait to spend more time getting to know the community

Reply from Axis West Campus

Wonderful and clean. Great place to live. The coffee machine always works, which is a breath of fresh air. I love that I have a super big window in my room, as I didn't have one last year.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Love all the community events and view from my apartment as said previously! Axis instagram is great. Only reason my rate has gone down is cause of flea issue in my apartment that took 2 or 3 maintenance requests to finally identify as fleas. Meaning we had fleas in the apartment for over a month (having maintenance requests completed) then finally on the third request fleas were identified. That’s pretty unacceptable.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Staff is very nice, apartment is a good size and has good appliances, amenities are great. Only annoying thing is that trash trucks sometimes come at 5 in the morning and wake me up.

Reply from Axis West Campus

One of the best west campus apartments at this rate! The staff is super friendly and maintenance is super quick. Wish the walls were thicker because you can hear everything outside.

Axis is the best complex I have lived at, however it does leave some to be desired. I think Axis West has a great pool and lobby but the gym is small and somewhat neglected.

Reply from Axis West Campus

I love the area and I’ve made so many friends in this apartment. Roommate matching was spot on. The people on the office are always great and the maintenance crew always comes in time.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Great Apartment complex, great amenities, great ppl! The staff here is very caring and helpful all around, maintenance is quick and takes care of any problems assp.

Reply from Axis West Campus

I’ve have a good time here at Axis. The location, amenities, and staff are really helpful and great. I wish I had enough money to renew my lease with them.

Reply from Axis West Campus

I enjoy the vibe axis gives. Its very home-y and relaxing. I fell in love the first tour. Parking is the only thing that gets to me. Oof is parking unreasonably expensive

Reply from Axis West Campus

I love all the facilities that I get to use at this apartment. The staff is extremely friendly and welcoming the first day I got my keys I already felt at home.

Reply from Axis West Campus

just signed my lease with axis, so far staff seems friendly and lobby looks very new and clean. Look forward to living here and using its amenities

Reply from Axis West Campus

Beautiful scenery and furniture. Positive energy and staff makes you feel welcomed. The rooms are the perfect size and it's a good way to live near campus.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Close to the bus stop to get to campus or a 20 min walk. Nice apartments, but wish mine had better pantry shelves since they are more like a clothes closet handing shelves. Maintenance is great and quick after putting in a request. Staff is super nice and helpful. Not noisy at all, pretty calm and quiet, apart from the garbage truck in the mornings and etc, but that's from my apartment location (previous one was amazing with pool view and natural light and not noisy also). Wish pricing would be a little less, in that case I would stay next year. Other than that its a great place!

Reply from Axis West Campus

Y'all are expensive, I truly hope you guys show mercy and patience when it comes to your students. Nice place though and that deal y'all have was generous, let's just hope it wasn't predatory.