As a resident of Axis West Campus in West Campus, I've had a lot of fun the past semester. Everyone at the front desk is nice and eager to help you!

Overall, I have had a great experience at Axis. The location is a bit far from campus, but not too far. The pool is awesome and maintenance is beyond helpful! Its a great value for the price you pay.

I highly recommend living at Axis West campus. The staff is so helpful and the complex is very nicely kept. The rooms are spacious and have locks on all the doors for extra privacy. I love living here because of the amenities. There’s garage parking, a pool, a workout room, tanning beds, washer/dryer in house and more. Additionally, Axis always provides residents with free food and fun events to make our stay here extra special. Highly recommend!!

my resident experience at axis has been phenomenal. The staffs at the reception work so hard to make sure that the needs of the residents are meet. They continuously say hi and make sure that my day is going fine.

Amazing place to live and at a very convenient location! Nice staff and awesome maintenance that fix things quickly. Pretty quite. You hear a noise here and there but mainly peaceful and clean.

I’ve lived here for two years and it has been the best living experience I could ask for. Great staff, great amenities, and great apartment.

Great experience living at axis west campus. Awesome amenities and front staff to help with any issues. Great atmosphere. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

the staff team are super helpful and warm hearted with packages, maintance r super too except it took one week or so to fix a request. the nearby neighborhood always hold parties on weekends, noisy esp if u moved from a quiet place. lots of funny community activities, really love it! making bath bombs, crawfish bowls, etc.

Loved the staff and services here, very respectable community and love all the amenities. We can't wait to be a part of the community and live here at Axis!

It is great to live in Axis West Campus. Everyone here is really helpful and responsible. The community is warm and safe. I really enjoy the facilities and services here. And it is awesome to live near campus in the first year at Austin.

The community is great. People are very nice around each other. One thing I did not like is that the office hours are a bit short. Maybe I am used to living on campus where I always have access to the front desk.

Actually I have only had a tour there but the place is great! I'm so excited to live their next month because the amenities are really convenient

What a wonderful apartment, and what a wonderful community. Absolutely zero complaints to be made at this point. Wonderful amenities. Happy to be here.

I like the experience overall. Roommate matching could be improved, and the carpets could be cleaned or replaced before residents move in. Other than that, I love the staff and the amenities.

Reply from Axis West Campus

My years spent living here were mostly okay. The staff was always friendly and the maintenance team was usually very responsive. But, there was an incident in which my A/C unit broke down for months in the spring/summer. I was provided a temporary unit, but this drove my electric bill sky high, which I was not happy about. On a more general note, because Axis’ location is so far towards the back of West Campus, distance also became an issue. I often had to walk 20-30 minutes to class or to go study (the bus would’ve taken too long since my classes were typically on the north side). For this reason, I think Axis’ prices are a bit too high for what you’re getting.

Reply from Axis West Campus

It is getting a little bit better. Main areas are kept clean and the tea is always stocked now. It would be if they offered more community perks.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Easy to move. Nice and spacy apartments. Also, cheap parking compared to other parking spots nearby. I love having my own room at a reasonable rate.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Descent facilities Surrounded by loud frat houses, so not great for studying Have had a few issues in the past, but not too terrible First choice no, but descent option if available at reasonable price

Reply from Axis West Campus

When I was in the process of signing, the rates went up. Not cool. However, staff was very friendly, and helpful throughout the whole process.

Reply from Axis West Campus

I love living at axis and having the pool and the gym and being close to a lot of my other friends! As well as having fun things to do around the apartment like the crawfish boil!!

Reply from Axis West Campus

It’s been pretty chill I have enjoyed staying at the Axis West community is at the University of Texas at Austin west canpus apartment. It’s been a good experience

Reply from Axis West Campus

Super helpful staff, quick to help and always on top of things. Fun events all the time! Have been here for two years and going on to my third

Reply from Axis West Campus

I can’t wait to live at axis! I’m so ready to be in this environment. It was super nice when we went to go see it and we got it at a super decent price which was the best! THANKS AXIS

Reply from Axis West Campus

Axis is a great place to live. The staff in the office is very polite and handle all situations professionally. The building itself could use some maintenance in the hallways/doors need new paint. Other than that pretty good!

Reply from Axis West Campus

I have really enjoyed it so far and haven’t had any problems! Good staff and community and apartments are nice and spacious. Not too far of a walk from campus and overall love it!