Haven’t had any problems at all, the garage is a bit crowded but other than that all amenities and services are great and I feel very much at home

I love the apartment & the staff are friendly. Moving in was easier than the dorms & some of the residents helped me find my way. The view from my apartment window is fantastic!

Awesome and friendly staff. Fast maintenance service staff. Quiet and homey and also different activities going on throughout the year. Definitely a great place to be at during your time at UT.

I Justin moved in and found Axis west campus a very nice place to live. The lady working at the leasing office was very nice and clear. And my room is in quite good condition.

i haven’t moved in yet, but i’ve been a little pest to the workers, and they are always so helpful and kind. they were willing to take my mom and i on several tours of the model unit, and they were able to accommodate my request for a 6th floor apartment. overall, the customer service at Axis is unmatched. i’m excited to move in.

Although I haven’t officially moved in, the staff have been great with helping and answering any of the questions that I had. They have made the transition more easy.

The apartment company is nice but is overpriced for its location. Amenities are nice and there social media is nice too! Hopefully everything else will run smoothly!

Great service for anything wrong and very comfortable. Apartment hallways are cleaned quite often, but there are plenty of scratches everywhere.

Axis is awesome with nice enmities and a helpful and kind staff. The only reason I am moving is due to distance from campus and walking up that big Longview Hill every morning.

It is great time living here. I enjoy the location of the apartment as well as the people i live with. It is so close to so much to do on guad which helps with planning things.

I have not moved in yet, but the lease signing process has been great! The employees are very helpful and always answer our questions and requests. The tour was great too. Cannot reflect on the actual living situation but the beforehand stuff is great so far.

The workers and staff are super friendly and always willing to help. The apartments are very nice and a decent price for West Campus. The amenities are also super great!

It was good when I’ve moved it but I have had a lot of maintenance issues. Neighbors are loud. It’s not horrible but could be better. Staff is nice.

Living at Axis West Campus has been an overall great experience, the location is central and close to campus making convenient and easy to get to classes and around Austin.

I like living here. Staff is very helpful and the amenities are great! The complex is usually very clean minus weekend messes that you will find in any complex.

Maintenance is good and quick. Location is ok. Never had a problem with anything here. Place is overpriced but that's anywhere on west campus.

Great location (close to UT campus), great funishment and very convenient workout site. Sometimes noisy outside; The street light just outside my window makes me have to wear eye mask while sleeping; The laundry machine always goes wrong at least once before I can complete a washing cycle, and a service request does no help; Somewhat expensive lease.

Yet to move in however the leasing office was very nice and helpful, I was very appreciative of that. I forgot the individual who helped us but she was very kind and gave us very valuable information.

It’s a great experience from what I’ve seen so far. I can’t wait to live there in the fall because every time I’m there with a friend...it’s always and amazing time and loving community.

I’m have been here two week and it’s perfect so far. Most people are friendly and helpful when you have a quick question. The location is close to everything.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Still my favorite west campus apartment and the lease is almost up! Giveaways are the best part about living here (even though I haven't won one yet--what's a girl gotta do?!) Still have fun and engaging resident events when usually apartments stop as the year goes on. However, still some things I can't really forgive regarding a flea issue (in my previous reviews). Overall, I still like living here.

Reply from Axis West Campus

The administration is great, the place is very nice, poolside is very clean and looks good. Thrash hallway smells a lot most of the time, sometimes there's dog poop in the hallways.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Very spacious for west campus and they do a lot of really cool events for the residents. The maintenance guys are very prompt when there is work order placed

Reply from Axis West Campus

I have had a great experience living at Axis and have renewed for the coming school year. The events and amenities are so fun and the location is great for getting to campus.

Reply from Axis West Campus

As a resident of Axis West Campus in West Campus, I've had a lot of fun the past semester. Everyone at the front desk is nice and eager to help you!