Y'all are expensive, I truly hope you guys show mercy and patience when it comes to your students. Nice place though and that deal y'all have was generous, let's just hope it wasn't predatory.

Reply from Axis West Campus

I love living at Axis. The staff is helpful and kind. I love that the maintenance staff is always on top of things. I have never waited longer than a day for a request to be met.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Extremely clean apartment complex. Many wonderful facilities available for use by tenants. Very helpful and friendly staff who are always cordial.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Everyone is so nice and welcoming. I really felt comfortable and at home. It feels like a home away from home. I’m super excited to live here!!!

Reply from Axis West Campus

Experience has been great so far, the front staff is very helpful and nice. I like social medi engagement and events in the lobby during the semester.

Reply from Axis West Campus

I haven't moved I yet but I really like the amenities the apartment has to offer and the price of the apartment. I also like that it allows dogs.

Reply from Axis West Campus

I really enjoy axis west and love all the fun activities throughout the week. I just wish the events they did weren’t always around 6 bc that’s when I have class and don’t get to show up to some of the stuff

Reply from Axis West Campus

Maintenance is extremely quick with requests and responds in a timely manner. Good place although I’ve lived here for 2 years and they offer way better rates for new signees but don’t do anything for those that have been here for a while.

Reply from Axis West Campus

I love living here, its quiet for most of the part and the apartments are nice. Office staff is nice as well. I like how its a little bit far from campus but still close.

Love the amenities and staff is very friendly and not to mention pet friendly!! I love the neighborhood because it's safe and plenty of things to do within walking distance!

Axis West was wonderful! My friends and I toured it and absolutely loved it. There were countless amenities and everyone that helped us was so nice.

When my roommates and I went to go visit axis I was presently surprised by how clean and modern the whole place looked it’s also a good distance from school and convenient in every way possible

Awesome living there! We got unfurnished so the only hassle was getting furniture but once we did it was perfect, the living spaces are so big too, it didn’t even feel like we were in an apartment.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Everyone is so kind and knowledgeable at the front desk. I feel this community really cares about its residents! Maintenance issues are taken care of promptly and the staff is so nice. Also, they host the cutest community events such as DIY bath bombs and pumpkin carving! I would recommend this place to anyone

Reply from Axis West Campus

awesome! I'm a fan. Can't wait to live here. Fantastic. I really enjoyed the tour and the hospitality I received from the employees, it really convinced me to live here.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Axis West has so many great amenities that make college life easy. I always feel safe in my community and have a small and easy walk to campus.

Reply from Axis West Campus

This is a great apartment complex, but I wish some changes could be made to the trash and disposal system. In theory the idea of having residents dispose of their trash in a chute is sound, but in practice residents here fall just short of that step and fill the garbage room with trash instead. It's revolting and attracts all kinds of pests. That isn't management's fault at all; in fact I feel guilty that they have to continuously clean up after a situation that should never happen in the first place. Maybe install security cameras? Fines if caught not disposing trash correctly? Some kind of structural change or deterrent is needed, because for the first month my roommates and I were under siege from ants.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Axis has been so ideal to live at for the last (almost) 2 years. It has been the place where I have made the best memories of my college experience. It truly has become home.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Like living here a lot better than other wampus student apartments. Furniture is nice and I love the resident events, they're all fun! Biggest complaint is the slow/broken down elevator. Sucks living on the 6th floor when the elevator breaks down so much. Nice pease park views make up for that though. Never get tired of that view!

Reply from Axis West Campus

Honestly Axis has a really good management team and is well run. It has nice amenities and is mostly clean. However, it's very far from campus.

Reply from Axis West Campus

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The residents are also really nice. Maintenance is great about responding quickly. Overall my experience has been great and I look forward to another year here at Axis.

Reply from Axis West Campus

Very good——! How to write a so long feedback…… I like the friendly official staffs, the environment is super good as well. I really enjoy it.

Reply from Axis West Campus

The location was not ideal as it was further from campus but ultimately signed because they had a pretty good rent rate for a four bed four bath apartment.

Reply from Axis West Campus

I’ve had no problems living here at Axis West! Although the location is bit far from campus, it provides everything you need! Would recommend!

living is usually good, people in the office are nice, has some issues with the hallways smelling like thrash and ants. also, the location is a little far away from everything