Azure

4.6

4.6

I have been here since December and continue to enjoy my experience. I would recommend anyone. The changes to the pool are great. I like my how the complex is clean.
I have lived here for awhile and I just love the staff. They are so friendly and kind. Anytime you need repairs they come out right away and the maintained are very polite and nice. The neighbors for very friendly.
Application process was smooth, quick and easy. The staff was helpful and friendly. The property was clean and so far the residents are friendly.
Very surprised with the living experience! The staff is quick and friendly. The ability to get out of your lease that won’t cost you your life savings was the main reason I moved here. I will definitely recommend to people looking for a place in corpus
New to Azure! But my experience in the office with staff has been great so far ! The grounds and the pool are kept so beautifully. The model apartment my sister and I toured truly made my mind up for me . I don’t know what my future holds but I can’t wait to come home ❤️
Convenient location, okay neighborhood, not much noise. Good appliances and usually a quick to respond/act maintenance and office staff. Glad there is a dog park but wish it was better maintained like other amenities.
very beautiful and quiet apartment complex, management is great. pool is a great place to go and relax. love seeing people walking their dogs
Love all the events that are offered, food trucks and all the giveaways from the office. Maintenance responds very well when setting up an appointment.
Super quite and amazing staff! They are the main reason I stay! We’ve been here going on 3 years and will continue to stay at this community!
So far so good! Love the vibes. View is nice, people are friendly. My pets are happy! Parking is rough but that’s okay. The office has been so patient with us!