Azure

4.5

4.5

I’m always happy at how prompt the maintenance person is at coming to attend to the situations at my home.this is hard to write because I don’t want to say anything bad but the dog potty is some what out of control I just can’t believe how an owner walks away from not picking up the trash. I
I love this apartment complex. The staff and maintenance team are very helpful and professional. The staff is always super nice no matter what time of day I go by the office.
Great service anytime i need anything rosalinda is always on it. The appartments are wonderful great neighborhood. Very close to everything we need such as stores parks and restaurants.
Managers and maintenance very polite and niceAnd friendly I would recommend living here peaceful neighbors are friendly love living hereEnjoy the atmosphere
Very helpful in the office! When I moved in there was a few things that I thought would have been notice before they would put someone in the unit. Other than the small issue they were all fixed within a few days!
Very nice residents and especially the staff. I love the apartment we stay in. I train and compete in jiu-jitsu, so I take full advantage of the in house gym and resort style pool. Best living experience yet!
So nice and quiet and such a small community. Apartments are nice and pretty and lady’s in the front are super nice. I love it here and feel safe.
i love it here the community is great and the maintenance is always awesome. it always very beautiful scenery when walking out and around the apartment. the staff is always friendly and helps out with anything they can!
Love this place!! I’ve been living here for a year now without any issues. The amenities are great my dogs really enjoy the dog park. The apartments are super spacious! Just resigned my lease
Azure apartments are great. The amenities are perfect, the gym and pool are my favorite. Friendly staff upfront, always willing to help. Neighbors are friendly as well, no noise from surrounding apartments.