Azure

4.6

4.6

Michael
Me and my partner have been happy overall with Azure as a complex and have had very little to no issues. Recently there has been changes to staff and hierarchy within Azure’s employees. I’ve felt there has been a lacking on communication and residency outreach since this had happened.
Leonardo
Excelente administración, tranquilo y acogedor. Aaron y Verónica excelentes con el entendimiento del español. El área de la piscina muy muy agradable.
Mason
Great experience! Easy move in process and kind customer service. Would definitely recommend. Veronica has been awesome to work with. Fun community activities.
Jessica
Everyone has been so helpful and nice. Would recommend Azure to anyone looking for a new apartment to live at. Has been a super easy process.
Sydnie
Love this community. Quiet, friendly, and overall clean. The staff is nice and they try to do nice things for us daily. Im going to miss this place!
Kristen
Overall the stay at this apartmnet has been one of the best compared to my last place. the maitence workers handle problems fast & if you ever need anything workers are there to help
Nicole
This has been a great place to be. The property/grounds are clean and well kept. The management is friendly and very helpful. Maintenance crew is prompt at responding to work orders.
Britney
Decent place to live given the age of the apartments. Still trying to get the musty smell out of the apartment without overloading on chemicals. Other than that it has some charm.
Deandrea
Beautiful apartments, great friendly staff! We live in an updated apartment and love that washers and dryers are included. Will be renewing our lease!
Veronica
I love living here. I have everything I need. A very comfortable community to live. The pool is beautiful. I really love the convenience of having a washer and dryer in my apartment.