I’ve greatly enjoyed my time at Azure. It’s clean and safe, with great layouts. I would like to see more community events. We had some when I moved in but they’ve fallen off since.

The community is very nice, but management is lacking. There is little communication between management to tenants. The staff is very nice just needs to get better on communication

Tyler made the leasing process easy and Iove all the storage my apartment has! The location is perfect- I’m only 5 minutes from work and even closer to Publix!

This apartment is nice and clean with good location not far from highway. I have nothing to complain about anything here so far. The room is huge

In love with the pool and gym. Would love to see more community events. I really enjoyed the omelette day upon move in. The apartments are very spacious and beautiful

Apartments are okay. Good location. Convenient to everything. Community is average. Somewhat dirty and old but not horrible. There are worse places to live.

This community is great in terms of amenities however service is not so good in terms of any complain or fixing. Despite complaining on multiple things 3 months back still they don't have inventory to replace or fix things.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great application and move-in process so far. I’m looking forward to moving in at the end of the month and being a part of the Azure community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Lotsa things to do. Security is great. I like the amenities such as the pool and gym. Publix Is close by. More of a young professional crowd.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location. Gated community. Clean and new appliances. Great layouts. Lovely amenities. Friendly neighbors. Ample parking. Beautiful complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the pool, clubhouse and gym. The leasing office staff are always helpful. The maintenance crew always address any issues that come up. The trash valet is reliable and consistent. Overall, great community

Reply from Azure Apartments

Nice community, very quiet. Great amenities and spacious units. Has a resort feel. Accepts large dogs and is in a very nice location. Plenty of outside areas to enjoy

Reply from Azure Apartments

I had a wonderful experience viewer apt & got the keys within 4hrs. All team members were on board and very efficient! Absolutely love the community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The location is good, parking is awful! Most of the amenities are either really dirty or broken. Fire Pit has been broken, the pool always has things in it and the chairs are really dirty. I've talked to people that also live there and most people have said " I wish I would have known about this before I moved in because I would have moved somewhere else."

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall it’s been fine so far. Had a slight rocky patch when their $$ estimates were off but that was resolved. I think it would be good in the welcome letter to include garbage pickup days and how deliveries are handled.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location, Publix is right down the street and the complex in centrally located so it’s easy to go downtown or to the beach. Love the amenities as well.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Really love the property, it’s well maintained and a great location for a fair price. Moreover, we really like Ashley in the rental office. Sometimes it’s tough communicating by telephone, but Ashley is always on top of email responses!

Reply from Azure Apartments

staff is wonderful! great location along with spacious kitchen and bathroom. there is a lot of natural lighting in the space and is a perfect location for the beach and work.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding admin personnel that work at the front desk, and the maitaince staff are very professional and quick. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an appartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

Besides a few hiccups in the beginning, my stay at Azure has been great! The staff worked quickly to resolve my issues and my apartment is BEAUTIFUL. Highly recommended!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful grounds, great location, quiet and peaceful. I would recommend to anyone. Just need a little more parking. George is great. I have no pets but it is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The unit that I move in 4103 was very nice. Everything was working properly. Appliance were clean and working, floor was very clean. The office staff was helpful. Thank you!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall this community is great with nice facilities however my experience with my move in was not so great. I have provided the feed back already to office and the person who came in to visit after we moved in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice atmosphere love the weather people are very friendly,love the pool and all the great amenities.so much to do here.and also is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is still such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for bringing in new food trucks and having our gate fixed. Looking forward to the summer months here!