I love the pool, clubhouse and gym. The leasing office staff are always helpful. The maintenance crew always address any issues that come up. The trash valet is reliable and consistent. Overall, great community

Nice community, very quiet. Great amenities and spacious units. Has a resort feel. Accepts large dogs and is in a very nice location. Plenty of outside areas to enjoy

I had a wonderful experience viewer apt & got the keys within 4hrs. All team members were on board and very efficient! Absolutely love the community.

The location is good, parking is awful! Most of the amenities are either really dirty or broken. Fire Pit has been broken, the pool always has things in it and the chairs are really dirty. I've talked to people that also live there and most people have said " I wish I would have known about this before I moved in because I would have moved somewhere else."

Overall it’s been fine so far. Had a slight rocky patch when their $$ estimates were off but that was resolved. I think it would be good in the welcome letter to include garbage pickup days and how deliveries are handled.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location, Publix is right down the street and the complex in centrally located so it’s easy to go downtown or to the beach. Love the amenities as well.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Really love the property, it’s well maintained and a great location for a fair price. Moreover, we really like Ashley in the rental office. Sometimes it’s tough communicating by telephone, but Ashley is always on top of email responses!

Reply from Azure Apartments

staff is wonderful! great location along with spacious kitchen and bathroom. there is a lot of natural lighting in the space and is a perfect location for the beach and work.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding admin personnel that work at the front desk, and the maitaince staff are very professional and quick. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an appartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

Besides a few hiccups in the beginning, my stay at Azure has been great! The staff worked quickly to resolve my issues and my apartment is BEAUTIFUL. Highly recommended!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful grounds, great location, quiet and peaceful. I would recommend to anyone. Just need a little more parking. George is great. I have no pets but it is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The unit that I move in 4103 was very nice. Everything was working properly. Appliance were clean and working, floor was very clean. The office staff was helpful. Thank you!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall this community is great with nice facilities however my experience with my move in was not so great. I have provided the feed back already to office and the person who came in to visit after we moved in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice atmosphere love the weather people are very friendly,love the pool and all the great amenities.so much to do here.and also is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is still such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for bringing in new food trucks and having our gate fixed. Looking forward to the summer months here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The grounds could be cleaner. The staff is very nice but there are some things that I do not like. You do not get a lot for your money. Like how they are adding a place to pick up your packages

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great neighborhood great environment, nice people, and clean Family oriented. $$%%%&&&&@@@ Love it, love it , love it, love it, love it, nice gym.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Interior is very nice, quality material & nice appliances. Maintenance seems to be pretty good if needed. Staff is friendly. Love the pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Apartment community is very nice and very safe, the residents are friendly and staff are always there to help. I have never had an issue with maintenance or those in the leasing office. The apartments are spacious and well priced for the quality that you are getting. The only issues I see is that for the amount of dogs there are in this community there is little grass space which makes for a smelly walk sometimes and the noise from the highway can be a little much at times.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing! The maintenance team is prompt and effective. The residents are friendly and the community is so dog friendly!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, it's a really great place to live. I wish you could get the gate fixed sometime soon and address some maintenance issues like people not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Azure apartment community is a very quiet community. We really really love that it is a smoke free environment. And a pet friendly community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. The community is always doing things for their residents to keep them entertained and happy. grounds are well kept and the front office is very responsive

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the apartment and the amenities. It is a quiet complex and is close to the interstate, Publix, corporate center where I work, and a great clubhouse.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the location and most neighbors are really nice. The office stuck are nice and helpful. I face the highway and now they started construction o. The sound wall. I wish they could have communicated timeframe and construction hours. It’s 10x worse now. I am trying to stay optimistic but the lose of the apartment that we requested to transfer to has made the current stay very frustrating. This was our second year and were considering another before the breakdown of communication left a very bad taste. I truely felt like we were important until this moment. I guess the tenants that make trouble and complain get all the attention.