The pool area (pool & pavers) need to be pressure washed. The amount of times the Azure staff has come into the apartment is ridiculous. Just this month alone has been twice and in 3 months we are going on 4 times. If that many inspections are necessary combine them into 1.

I love this complex, staff is amazing. Parking is always available and grounds well kept, the new paint job on all the buildings are very nice.

It is nice to live here. The location is central to Tampa Bay. Lots of dog owners don't pick up poop. Others are great. Some people drive too fast around the roundabout.

Apartments are well laid out, refreshed nicely for the next tenant. Service issues are addressed quickly. The visitor parking situation is very poor, with extremely inadequate number of visitor spaces available which are gone quickly, especially on weekends when family are most likely to want to visit. The towing of improperly parked cars (visitors in non-visitor spaces) is a huge dissatisfier. The alternative offered is to have guests park outside the gate in front of the leasing office and mailbox area, however, the limited number of spots are gone just as quickly. Would not recommend renting here if you have family who would like to visit frequently as you will end up having to park them at the Publix supermarket down the street overnight which is not ideal.

Tyler and George are great! So are Sterling and Taylor! A little too noisy living by the highway. Doors inside apartment don’t close all the way. (Laundry and guest room) Kitchen cabinet doors are not the same.

On my 4th morning here, my rental car was towed!!! Not happy at all!!!!! Made me miss work at a new job!!!!! Moved from another state by myself here stranded now no car and waiting for office to open!! I’m a very angry resident right now.

Love living at azure, the amenities are fantastic. I really enjoy the fire pit, the pool is great on those hot summer days, and the community always is doing fun stuff for their tenants

I would like to thank the maintain department and office staff for always being friendly and helping me as best as they are able. George and Sterling have helped me multiple times, and always go above and beyond!

Good so far!! Only been here over a month now Painting currently and halls and building look clean. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is fast and friendly. Sip and paint was fun

The apartments are extremely nice and quite for how many people that live here. We could use some more visitor spots in the 7000 building. other than that everything’s great.

Great location, staff is very helpful and amenities are great. I love how Publix is a 2 minute drive away. It is also nice knowing that Carillion Security patrols the complex.

I really enjoy having both the gated community and a garage to keep my motorcycles secure. The pool and gym are both really clean. The pool area with the grills and lounge is a great place to relax or have some friends over.

Azure is great! I've been here for a little over 2 years now and having access to the pool, grill, and gym is awesome. Especially during summer.

The community is great and has nice facilities !! We had a few roaches issue in the start but they really helped us with pest control and haven’t faced any issues since ^_^

I’m very happy to be here. My apartment suites me well and whole working staff is friendly and always ready to help. I’d highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for new home.

Really enjoy this apartment complex so far! Everything runs really smoothly. People complain about the parking, but in reality it is not that bad.

We love being residents at AZURE! The amenities and the facility maintenance are outstanding! The office and maintenance staff are amazing! They rock!

Great place to live. Lots of events for residents and the grounds are well taken care of. Issues are resolved quickly with maintenance. Would recommend.

I love living here!!! I feel super safe, the community and all it has to offer is absolutely amazing!! I LOVE all the amenities!! Love all the activities Azure throws to involve all its residents!! Best decision I have made to live here!!

Move-in was a bit of a hassle, but living in the community has been very good! Improvements can be made on cleanliness of hallways and exteriors of apartments. New paint has made the building look new, but dirty concrete in hallways, unclean valet trash bins, and chirping hallway smoke alarms show maintenance ignores exteriors when completing service orders. Improvements in this area must be made in order for this community to show willingness to improve.

I love living here. My neighbors are very friendly and nice. Everyone speaks to each and I never feel out of place. I feel safe, thanks Azure☺️

We just moved in about 2 weeks ago. Although we had some issues during move in Gigi helped us and went out of her way to make sure our transition into our new home was as pleasant as possible. Good experience thus far. Really liking the community and the people in it.

Pros: - great location - newer buildings with modern finishes - well maintained landscaping - cute floor plans - decent prices - pet friendly - large gym - nice clubhouse - lots of parking for residents (not guests) - smoke free community (but cigarette butts are apparently ok) - nice walking/jogging trail around the pond Cons: - dogs barking constantly - drunken idiots using the pool at all hours of the night - hallways completely neglected - always trash, dog hair, cigarette butts everywhere. And the same burnt out light bulbs and missing light covers for months. - impossible to have guests because there are very few visitor spots, and the same residents’ cars are always parked in them. - it would be nice if there was a sidewalk leading out of the complex. You take your life in your hands once you get past the mailboxes. - I had a visitor who has an electric car and he said the chargers don’t work Overall, it’s a nice community. But if you value peace and quiet, this is not the place to be. And I appreciate that it’s a smoke free community (that’s part of why I chose Azure), but the cigarette butts everywhere is disgusting. I will likely not renew my lease.

Wonderful place to live. Maintenance is always timely and the apartment feels like a home. I truly enjoy living here and as my boyfriend and my first apartment together we couldn’t be more happy.

apt maitenance is Good. Apt gym and pool are good.leasing people are very friendly. Apt maintenance people also be quickly. Only small issue is with dogs.