Provenza at St. Pete

On my 4th morning here, my rental car was towed!!! Not happy at all!!!!! Made me miss work at a new job!!!!! Moved from another state by myself here stranded now no car and waiting for office to open!! I’m a very angry resident right now.
This community is great in terms of amenities however service is not so good in terms of any complain or fixing. Despite complaining on multiple things 3 months back still they don't have inventory to replace or fix things.
The parking is terrible, our apartment abuts the same wall of the busiest entry way in the biggest building. I hear couples violently screaming at each other multiple times a week at 4am waking me up and scaring my dog. There's a claim to have active security monitoring the premise 24/7 but there's barely any active monitoring and it's almost impossible not to evade the presence of a security guard. A lot of the features of the property for which are used to market/promote/sell to interested tenants are a lot of the time out of order or not working or otherwise unreliable.
The location is good, parking is awful! Most of the amenities are either really dirty or broken. Fire Pit has been broken, the pool always has things in it and the chairs are really dirty. I've talked to people that also live there and most people have said " I wish I would have known about this before I moved in because I would have moved somewhere else."
Apartments are okay. Good location. Convenient to everything. Community is average. Somewhat dirty and old but not horrible. There are worse places to live.
The community is nice, but the cleanliness of the common areas are lacking as well as tenants do not follow the guidelines regarding trash pick up.
The grounds could be cleaner. The staff is very nice but there are some things that I do not like. You do not get a lot for your money. Like how they are adding a place to pick up your packages
We've been having an issue with pest control and recently caught 4 mice in our apartment. It's taken several visits to try to get the issue under control.
Overall this community is great with nice facilities however my experience with my move in was not so great. I have provided the feed back already to office and the person who came in to visit after we moved in.
It is nice to live here. The location is central to Tampa Bay. Lots of dog owners don't pick up poop. Others are great. Some people drive too fast around the roundabout.