I have had nothing but great experiences with everyone in this community. From the wonderful folks in the leasing office, to all the maintenance people who just give you a wave in passing.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Very quite! Safe atmosphere and easy to get along with staff. Always ready to help. There is usally some kind of event going on and they are pet friendly.

The staff and community are amazing! I'm very greatful to have found this hidden gem and amazing team! From 6/27 to now I have been so happy to have joined the azure team and I cant wait to grow with all of you!! Much love 💘

Great community and awesome pace to be. Thanks to a great friendly and safe Environment. We are happy to renew for another year and look forward being at Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The property is well maintained. Office staff is helpful. The people in the community are friendly. I look forward to participating in event

Love the community. It’s the best place that I have lived at. The staffing is very nice . They are attentive to my needs and got me the perfect place

We love being residents at AZURE! The amenities and the facility maintenance are outstanding! The office and maintenance staff are amazing! They rock!

Enjoying my new stay in Azure apartments. Staff is really nice. Neat place. Swimming pool is really nice and big one. I like the Gym alot. Lot of equipment are there to do workouts.

Great place to live. Lots of events for residents and the grounds are well taken care of. Issues are resolved quickly with maintenance. Would recommend.

Beautiful, safe, relaxing place to live. We especially enjoy the pool area. Our two bedroom apartment is very spacious. Grounds keepers and technicians do excellent work.

Only been here a few months but so far its been great. The grounds are kept clean and maintenance was quick when our a/c went out after a storm. Great place to live

Really enjoy this apartment complex so far! Everything runs really smoothly. People complain about the parking, but in reality it is not that bad.

My daughter, dog and I transitioned from a single family home to an apartment at Azure a month ago. I had expected the process to be a difficult transition for us all but it turns out I was wrong. My daughter loves the idea that we have a giant pool to use and of course the playground. Mostly though she loves that we can take our dog to the dog park whenever we want. My dog has made tons of new friends and I love that he is adjusting as well. I am personally so happy here. The staff is amazing and I always feel like I can reach someone right away. If you haven't met Sterling, you should. He is incredibly kind and very hard working. He had to come in to do some work and met my daughter who wanted to show him around the entire apartment and he was great about it. My AC had some issues a week ago and after calling the number, someone got back to me within 2 minutes and he was even at dinner but wanted to come back to my house after his meal to take care of it. I mean it is hard to find that kind customer service anywhere. I am so grateful that Azure had the availability when they did so I could make the move without any stress. MOVE HERE!!

I have been living here for 2.5 years, and can honestly say this place goes above and beyond for it's residence. Maintenance staff is always on top of it, and the office staff are quick to answer questions and address concerns.

Great place to live. Quiet, clean, and very organized. The complex always have an event going on or a food truck outside. I would recommend this place to anyone!

I love living here. My neighbors are very friendly and nice. Everyone speaks to each and I never feel out of place. I feel safe, thanks Azure☺️

I love my apartment and I love the location, the biggest problem I have had is visitor parking. I live in building 7000, so there are 4 visitor spots on my side of the complex and even those are a 3-5 minute walk from my apartment. Parking is BY FAR the worst part about Azure. otherwise, really haven't had problems

We just moved in about 2 weeks ago. Although we had some issues during move in Gigi helped us and went out of her way to make sure our transition into our new home was as pleasant as possible. Good experience thus far. Really liking the community and the people in it.

Facility always is clean, upkeept and ever evolving in great customer service especially during the month of October where they are re-painting the outside of all of he building.

Amazing experience! Clean community, friendly neighborhood, safe environment and great location commuting to downtown st petersburg and Tampa

Location, location, location It is in middle of Tampa and St Pete and Clearwater areas. It is close by 275 highway and 15 minutes away from Tampa airport. The place is very close by to a wonderful lake and nature for people wish to walk, jog or biking. The overall neighborhood is quiet during the weekend and there are no traffic. Did I mention that there is a Publix grocery close by?!!

Great apartment great prices great staff great neighbors overall experience has been alright nothing above and beyond, could be cleaner but overall good

apt maitenance is Good. Apt gym and pool are good.leasing people are very friendly. Apt maintenance people also be quickly. Only small issue is with dogs.

It's a good community with friendly people and useful amenities. I enjoy using the dog park and the pool. Maintenance is also quick to help when needed.

This apartment is nice and clean with good location not far from highway. I have nothing to complain about anything here so far. The room is huge