I've lived at Baker Block for about a week and I'm extremely Impressed. My GF loves the place. Everyone that works in the leasing office have been Amazing and very helpful.

Great customer service and assistance upon signing a lease. Always willing and able to help. The leasing office was also very helpful and accommodating on our move in date with allowing us to use certain areas to unload our belongings.

I love where I live so much. I find myself saying that a lot! It’s clean, nice, relatively quiet and helpful. I love being in Costa Mesa - the location is great. It’s been a great experience so far!

It was love at first sight! LOVE the 24/7 gym access with Pilates/yoga/dance classes available, storage units for rent on every floor, pool/hangout area with cabanas and artificial grass, free garden area, apartments/lofts, sky lounge, and the whole baker block beachy-art vibe, and the whole community area. However, I do not like seeing everyone's trash in the hallway outside their doors (no trash shoots), our apartment faces "Ziething Company" they slam gates really loud and it disrupts our sleep, people above us thumping on the floor every time we are home (day or night) we have contacted management about this is still a recurring issue.

Baker Block is amazing! I love the feel from the moment I drive up. Everyone is friendly and the space is immaculate. The office staff is kind and helpful. The events are so neat and different from the norm. The valet trash makes me never want to leave 😂. Thank you for providing a great experience!

I really love the front office staff. Nothing is ever perfect, but I do appreciate their professionalism and their dedication to making it a great place to live! I love how the community is growing as I meet new people at our community events. I love how dog friendly it is -- my pup gets tons of dog interaction every day! It really is a great place to live and I thank all the dedicated staff that work hard to give us this experience.

Community 5 Stars. Management no stars. Apartment still dirty. After multiple requests to have it cleaned before move in. Management will disappear from time to time. Very frustrating.

Me & my boyfriend love the rooftop, we love that we can go grab a coffee in the lobby and just sit any spots by the fire place and talk. The staff are sweet and amazing as well. Definitely feels like home.

It’s a nice place, great amenities and the staff is very professional. However, the noise can be car sometimes, as well as the parking. They need to figure out the package delivery situation.

I love where we live! Great location! Love the amenities! Great leasing staff they are always very friendly! We love the rooftop at Baker block as well as the fit pits around the complex! Always want to be home to enjoy what we have! Thank you Baker Block!

Only been moved in for about 2 weeks good so far. Not five stars because even though our unit is brand new there are a couple things that were put on crooked and while we were trying to move in there was dog pooped smeared across the walkway.

It’s a nice and new building. Quiet most of the time, other than slamming gates below our window. There is also dog poop everywhere; in the hallways, in the dog park, around the dog park. It’s gross

Great management staff. They made my move in very comfortable. Maintenance personnel are always very helpful. I just wish my fellow residents would adhere to the garbage policies.

Just moved here but everyone has been extremely helpful and i LOVE my new home. Much better than where I used to live and the apartment is very nice and modern while still keeping the homey feel.

Awesome staff and great amenities! Ace made my move in experience seamless and quickly responds to service request in a timely manner! 5 stars!

Really love how this place is always kept up! They make it fun to live here and provide awesome amenities. There is always parking even if it’s on the 5th floor. Very safe apartment complex, meaning your deliveries are always home.

Love location, amenities, cleanliness and design concept of the place is superb! Close to work and everything else with newer appliances and easy to clean apt.

Very nice comunnity and i love the all of the events that the staff puts on. All of the ammeneties are great and always nice and clean. The pool and hot tub are nice too.

Ace was great! Quick to respond, very helpful and lovely! By walking the building I was very impressed with not only the apartments, but all amenities as well.

Fantastic move-in experience! The staff is great here - efficient, helpful and friendly. Looking forward to being a part of the community at Baker Block!

Everyone at the front as been super helpful and responsive. Maintenance was able to fix our freezer (did have to make a 2nd call to get him here). Love the amenities.

It is so brand new and clean with every amenity I could imagine. I definitely had all my expectations exceeded by not only the building but the staff as well.

Baker Block Apartments and it's Staff Elena, Gabrielle and Tim are hands down some of the most helpful and friendly people I've encountered in the leasing industry in quite awhile. They go above and beyond for you to make sure that you're taken care of. The amenities and the property itself are immaculate. The residents of the property are courteous and professional and I'd recommend this property to any young urban professional looking for a fresh hip place that's close to the local night life and beaches.

We love our new apartment. Thank you guys so much for all your help! The events seem awesome and can't wait to be a part of such a thriving fun community

Very happy tenant! I moved into Baker Block during the first week of August. Prior to moving in I did plenty of research, read the reviews and asked many, many questions. Gabrielle, and Tim from the leasing office were nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process. Our apartment faces the “Zen Garden”, and if you can snag a unit in this area of the property I highly recommend it. Really my main concern was the parking situation. Parking - There is a 7-floor parking garage on the property. As a tenant you get a sticker to place in your front windshield, which gives you freedom to park anywhere on any floor just so long as it isn’t a reserved spot (yes, you can reserve a parking spot at an extra monthly cost). My apartment unit is on the first floor, and I have yet to have any issue with finding a spot. Guests have two different parking options. Guests can park anywhere on floors 5-7 of the garage, as long as they have a parking pass that is provided by the front office. (I thought that this was going to be a pain, however the office is open 7 days a week from 9-6, and they also offer to drop a pass off at your apartment in case you can’t pick one up). Very, very convenient. The other option is street parking, and after 5pm there are plenty of spots available. Pretty straightforward, and for any reviews complaining apparently didn’t read their lease agreement. If you do not appreciate apartment amenities, then BB’s rent may seem high. However, when you see what you are getting on-top of an apartment it’s so worth it. See their website for the countless amenities. I also want to give a major shout-out to the maintenance crew. They keep the property very clean, and are extremely responsive with any minor/major maintenance request. Follow property rules, be courteous to other tenants and you should have an amazing experience at BB.