Great experience so far, staff were very helpful ad were able to answer all my questions in a timely manner. Fellow residents are nice and my apartment is very well insulated and so its very quiet.

I am so happy with the Baker block community and my living experience gets better every day. My last review mentioned I was unhappy with the gate being too loud when it closed because my room was directly next to it and the issue was addressed. I no longer hear the loud bang when it closes. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I also enjoy the weekly activities they host, movies at the pool being my favorite. I always tell my friends what a fun place it is to live in!

Great leasing staff... easy process. Building is very clean and relatively quiet. Very relaxing environment. Would definitely recommend to friends and family

I have now lived here for almost a year and a half and can’t believe it! I absolutely love this complex and couldn’t picture going anywhere else. The office staff are always friendly and the events are fun! Thank you for a great community.

Awesome community, everyone is so nice and approachable. Even just everyone saying hi and “I hope you have a great day!” GREAT CULTURE SHOCK

Had an amazing experience and am loving it here!! The office is super helpful and friendly and all the amenities are so nice! I have everything I need and love it!

Absolutely love my new home! The amenities are amazing and everything is so well thought out to make the resident’s lives easier. My dogs are also quite fond of the apartment complex as well ;)

I have not moved in yet, but so far the leasing office has been very helpful! Tim did my tour and the place is beautiful!! I’m very happy the gym is 24 hours as I work nights. Looking forward to moving in!

It have been an excellent experience loving here thus far. The amenities are amazing and the people are friendly. Everything has been smooth

I looked at many apartment complexes in the area but fell in love with Baker Block immediately. Tim in the leasing off was extremely helpful on the tour and leasing process. Very happy to be living here.

Fantastic amenities, wonderful staff and we love our apartment. The team at Baker Block throws great events and we have made a ton of friends for ourselves and put dog.

Great location, new buildings, great amenities, friendly and professional staff. Slightly on the expensive side. Not really in a residential area, but among industrial / logistics warehouses. Noise not noticeable despite being next to a freeway.

Great, almost brand new EVERYTHING! Gotta love the lemongrass scent in the lobby, clean pool and spa, and gym! All of the residents and staff are super friendly. Best part in my opinion: DOG FRIENDLY!

We have really enjoyed living at baker block. The place is clean, has nice amenities. I wish the leasing office was was open even when they are doing tours and the cell service was better.

The accessibility for wheelchair users here is amazing. Especially being able to use the pool lift to get in and out with ease. It's a very friendly and young community, and I really enjoy living here! 😊

We love it here...amenities and apartment are great. However, we are pretty disappointed in the people who don’t pick up after their dogs. We’d also like to see all doors coming into the building fitted with fob locks for security.

It has been great! I love living here. The facilities are perfect - gym, pool, rooftop patio, and my apartment is so clean and nice. I recomend to everyone I know!

So far I've been very pleased with the community and the staff. It's a wonderful property with great amenities. I really enjoy the modern decor with an artsy vibe.

Working with leasing manager Tim has been a dream come true. From the initial meeting, I felt like I had found not just a beautiful property but an entire community! Tim helped me to navigate the Baker Block application process while being friendly, knowledgeable and helpful to the entire application process. I can't wait to move in and start #livingbakerblock!

I really enjoyed my experience here at Baker block. The amenities, great people to talk to, the apartments are amazing, and how welcoming the staff is.

So far I had good experience with Baker Block. The only problem I had during holidays season was lost severals packages. I think if Baker Block is getting more residents, you should have prepare for a bigger Package room since shopping online nowadays is very popular.

Living at Baker Block has been better than I expected so far. I love the apartment itself and the amenities in the building are great. The staff has been nothing but wonderful as well.

So far i haven't had any complaints. Everyone in the neighborhood seems to pretty chill and polite. The staff is also super nice and also very greeting.

Everything is great but the new security and speed bumps, they’re both real bummers. Pool should be open till 12 Friday’s and Saturday’s too

One of the best apartment complex we have lived in! The amenities are top notch and staff is the friendliest. Great smaller boutique apartment complex and close to shopping and restaurants.