Ballard on the Park

4.2

4.2

So far this apartment complex has been great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the location is very convenient, and the amenities are awesome!
Rent payment system is 7/10 The park outside and it’s residents 10/10 Lack of accessibility to amenities 5/10 No rent credit for said lack of stuff 0/10
The office is Always Very Helpful in my printing requests and any problems I have with my apartment. I also think the maintenance team does a great job with maintenance requests
Perfect area to call home -Nice people and surrounding area has tons of activities to partake in. You won't be disappointed!!!! Neighbors are very friendly too
This is a great location, everything needed is within walking distance. I've been here seven years and love the apartment. Building is well maintained and staff is friendly.
New resident (in April). The office has been very helpful and kept the process stress free. Thank you, again, Allison & Alex. (PS The first barbecue will be awesome. 'Just add margaritas...)
Great building with a wonderful office staff. I have been a resident for over 6 months and have yet to have a single complaint. The building is clean, well maintained, and modern. My pup and I are incredibly happy!
So far so good, I do need to put a couple more requests for repair once I finish putting away my boxes but it shouldn't be an issue. The wind tunnel sound in the hallway is a bit strange but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Generally very quiet though it will get even quieter once I get my heater fan fixed in the living room.
I love my apartment, but the street guitarist who sets up right outside three or four times a week is awwwfulllllll. Would not recommend the west side of the building to anyone new moving in.
Please rate and review your apartment community. This is a review in order to rate and review my apartment community. I am submitting a review with a minimum of one hundred and forty characters. My one hundred and forty characters is to fulfill the requirement of needing a minimum of one hundred and forty characters for the review. This review is now done and will be submitted as is.