Ballard on the Park

4.2

4.2

I've been a resident since early May and have zero issues or complaints. The staff is very kind and responsive and the community is friendly!
Love the apartment. Only issue I have is the homeless park next door but that’s not your fault. Amenities are great too and I am excited to see they are all opening up and usable.
I really like it because for the price I feel like I am getting a lot. I am happy with the amenities and the location since its so close to everything.
Really love living here. The apartment itself is really nice and quiet (I think only if you live facing towards the courtyard though) and I love the layout. Hot tub is a nice added bonus!
Move in on Friday but the experience so far with leasing has been great! Allison has been there every step of the way and we can confidently say we are happy with our choice to choose Ballard on the park. Will update once we move in.
The homeless situation has become a real issue and made this location much less desirable. I don’t feel as safe and find garbage everywhere around the area.
Tour of property, completing application and submitting required forms went smoothly. Allison was very helpful in welcoming and getting me situated with lease quote and agreement.
Super safe and quiet (except for Guitar Guy outside, who sucks but isn't the office's problem). Office was helpful in resolving a rental insurance thing with the web portal.
I have lived here for two weeks and really enjoy how central Ballard on the Park is. Everyone is courteous and the courtyard is beautiful! Having QFC directly downstairs is very convenient.
I am excited to try the gym and spa. The overall environment is fantastic. People are friendly and well understood rules and regulations of the apartment.