Ballard on the Park

4.3

4.3

Tri
about 23 hours ago
Needless to say, staffs are highly responsive and friendly approachable. I really enjoy our time at the Ballard on the park and this community has been amazing.
Brandon
Great experience, great staff and great location! The holiday get together was a really cool experience to bring the community together. Also, the homeless are not in the park for now so that’s a plus!
Cassidy
I have loved living in BOTP, the community is great, the area is amazing, we have never had any issues with noise, neighbors are friendly. The mail system is the only thing that has been disappointing. Packages have been lost/stolen and other apartments mail has been mistakenly delivered to us multiple times. But overall good experience.
Malaina
Superb location and short walking distance to so many fun shops and delicious restaurants. I appreciate the fun little parties and giveaways.
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
OTP is a great building in a prime location with a friendly and attentive staff. However, the carpets really need a thorough cleaning or replacement.
Erik
about 2 months ago
Very pleasant, clean and comfortable - well managed facility ! It seems more residents than not at least have a friendly dog to keep a family setting setting for all!
Richard
2 months ago
Good overall staff and maintenance of the building. The cleanliness of the building speaks volumes as to how management takes care of the building.
Taylor
3 months ago
Love it here. Walls and windows seem super thick and keeps the noise way down. I’ve never heard any of my neighbors. The location is great and you can walk to all of Ballard
Tri
3 months ago
I enjoy living here since we moved to Ballard. People are nice and buildings are unique with light decorated. At night time, there are many activities: bars, pizzas, ice-cream, teas, and medical care if needed. Ballard on the park is the perfect area for all ages to live and enjoy the outstanding the services that this community has offered.
Jason
3 months ago
Friendly and helpful staff. Recently had them help me move a delivery to a safe location in a lockbox. They also helped me consider whether to move out… I’ve decided to stay for a bit.