Ballard on the Park

4.3

4.3

Chandler
So far loving it at Ballard on the park! Lots of privacy but friendly neighbors when I bump into someone. Great amenities. Very pleasant community!
Malaina
The staff is incredible and location too! The residents are extremely friendly and the cutest doggos live here. Highly recommend this complex to anyone.
Tri
Everything is well-decorated throughout seasons and staffs are extremely nice and responsive quickly. I would recommend this lovely apartment to others and those who seek for community living experience.
Jason
Nice management staff though sometimes emails go unanswered. Alarm is constantly going off in lower parking area and after several emails, no explanation. Generally quiet building.
Barbara
I think the management staff does an excellent job of maintaining the building and amenities. They've managed to stay on top of the various issues that have arisen due to the present challenges in the neighborhood. Allison has been great to deal with. She has exceptional customer service skills and is always friendly and helpful.
Brandon
Love living here and the location but have only revived 1 of my 4 packages (someone has to be stealing stuff) and the security needs to be stepped up.
Vy
I enjoyed my stay at this building so far. The building is decorated accordingly to the seasons and it always give me joys. The furry friends community is also great.
Kaetlyn
Only issues I have are the homeless camp and packages missing. Otherwise I enjoy living here. The amenities are good and the apartment is nice.
Lucia
Clean, quiet (inside), has friendly staff and the new(ish) package lockers have been really nice to have. Maintenance has been quick and awesome when we've needed help.
Edwin
Building is at a great location which provides an easy walk to shopping and restaurants. Apartment units are spacious and have good sound buffering. Amenities are well appointed as well.