Ballpark Lofts Apartments

4.2

4.2

Our apartment is nice and we like the location and how walkable it is. Great that the pool and gym are fully open. Only thing I’d say is I wish it was more clean in the hallways and building. Maintenance team gets things done quickly and does a good job.
SO FAR. SO GOOD. 😁 Very happy with my apartment and location. Pool is amazing and the lobby area/game room is always kept very nice. Jessie has been very helpful and informative.
Great location, I really wish the garage was bigger to accommodate all of the tenants, and I really wish the gym had dumbbells all the way up to 100 lbs.
Nice amenities. Leasing office staff were very unprepared when I arrived - I had to go back several times to resolve issues with my package service, rent payment system, etc.
It's been so great to have the pool open and to meet more people! Such a fun, vibrant place to live. Only complaint is the maintenance done to the pool, but usually for only a short period of time.
Staff is super nice and friendly & the residents are friendly as well. The vibe is immaculate here. Definitely needs some improvements in some places, but nothing that’s not unlivable.
The building has been very enjoyable lately, and it’s been lively since the pandemic has started to die down a bit. Hopefully we can have some community events in the near future
The location of the Ballpark Lofts is great for people who love the epicenter of the city. Close to a lot of restaurants, pubs, and bars. Ballpark Lofts has great amenities but I think it could be better maintained.
The people living in the community are kind. The only issues are the temperature of the hot tub and the garage security. Both require attention
I love the location. It's so great to be in the city but our street is also fairly quiet so it's the best of both worlds. In walking distance of so many restaurants and things to do. Love it.