Love the area. I can’t hear anyone above me or below and that’s huge for me! So much privacy, super clean hallways, low utilities because of the heated/cooled hallways. no complaints at all!!!!

The community at Ballpark Lofts can be a lot of fun and especially so during summer. The staff is very friendly and professional, and repairs are always made in a timely manner. I also especially love how management is always looking for even small ways to improve residents’ experience (sprayers on our kitchen sinks would be nice).

Huge pool and decent amenities. Fun social scene. Less noisy than people warned it would be. Very close to all that is happening in the ballpark area and all that is coming up in RiNo.

I love living at ballpark Lofts and the location is amazing, tons of young people and amazing amenities. Nanette at the front office is awesome too!!

My roommate and I have had very little complaints about living here. The staff is very helpful and the community areas are kept very clean. Minor issues with neighbors but nothing major, and the staff helped resolve any issues promptly.

Everyone is always super quick to get back to us on maintenance and other requests. The front office is also always there to help and answer questions.

We have lived at the Ballpark Lofts since January and have been generally pleased with living there. However, lately, we have been having problems with the hot water, the fire alarms, the garage doors, packages, the dog run, etc... Overall, the staff is nice, the apartments are nice, the location is what it is... Sure, some of the neighbors are noisy (but that is the case with ANY building), some of them are rude, some of them are lazy. Again, that happens everywhere. Ballpark is still a pretty decent spot to call home. :)

Ballpark lofts is a nice place to live. The employees are nice and always willing to help. Our microwave broke and they gave us a brand new one in two days which was quite fast. Overall I like living here.

The maintenance staff is always friendly and even being beside the elevator and parking garage our apartment is very quiet. We have plenty of space especially for being in a studio, and I like the rustic feel of the space.

This is a place for people who love other people and professionalism is always best here. It’s always funny to hear the community communicate, especially if a blackout happens. We all clap when it’s back on.

Been here since May and so far I enjoy living here, great pool area, awesome upgrades to my apartment, loving the high ceilings and the industrial look, close walk to local coffee shops and bars.

Gret location! Walking distance to bars, Rockies, Avalanache, and downtown! I love it here! The pool area is great in the summertime, Go rockies!

Love the location! Can walk to the baseball stadium and so many restaurants. Tends to be a little loud but you’ll get that in any city. So far I’m loving it.

The building is located in the heart of downtown. Very good location, walking distance to coors baseball feild, great amenities and updated apartments.

Living at Ball Park is awesome. The building is always clean, the gym has a ton of room and machines as well as a great pool during the summer.

I have lived here for a little over 2 years and enjoy the location, amenities, and layout of my unit. It can be noisy at times, the fire alarms go off more than they should for false alarms and sometimes my packages go missing. But, it's a good price for a great location to food, bars, and Coors Field!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great service. Apt was not as ready as hoped. The staff is very friendly and helpful in moving in. Just wish that the apartment was more clean and I knew about little things that were wrong

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Even though this is a huge building, the staff at the front office always make everyone feel like they care and have a great memory. Awesome place to live and perfect location too!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The locations is great, but the maintanence is terrible. The two outside grills barely work and haven’t been fixed yet for over 3 weeks. Also the pool light has been broken and not fixed for over 3 weeks either and so the pool closes before it regularly should. Both these issues should be taken care of by now.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

So far it has been great. The building is clean, the residents are friendly. One concern is how much longer the dog park will take to be finished. Also, if the community room was open later that would be great.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I loved how quick the process was to view and lease the apartment. I am also really satisfied with the quality and cleanliness of the building and the amenities.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Overall, Ballpark is a great place to live! Lately, I've been struggling with the closed dog run- my foot is broken, so I miss it more now than before because walking is an issue. Some of the neighbors are kind of awful- but that's the case with ANY building. The staff at Ballpark is wonderful!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The apartment was clean when we moved in and I like the layout of our unit. There were a few minor things broken when we moved in, but other than that, everything has been in great condition. I really like the location. It is very close to downtown and the highway, but still far enough away that it’s fairly quiet and there’s not much traffic. The amenities are great, although the gym would be much better with a spin bike, especially since the stationary bike that’s here is almost always in use. The staff have also been friendly and responsive.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Still love being here. I really don't have many complaints here that are major. I feel better about having things shipped here now thanks to Parcel Pending.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I love my apartment! The process of moving into the complex was very smooth and easy! Everyone is very nice and helpful! I am very glad that I chose this complex!