Ballpark Lofts Apartments- Bring it home! Indulge in the urban lifestyle while celebrating the culture of our Historic Ballpark Neighborhood, just two blocks from Coors Field. Our innovative Ballpark Lofts apartments include a washer and dryer, high loft-style ceilings, granite countertops, and hardwood-style flooring. Fit in a workout at our 24-hour fitness studio, soak in the sun at the largest pool and lounge area in Denver, or unwind while taking in the views from our rooftop terrace.

Love living here! Just wish dog park enforced pet clean up. It constantly stinks and is covered in poop. This concerns me for the health of my dog as well as others in the community.

this apartment complex is huge and in a fantastic location, lots of amenities such as covered parking, hammocks, and a pool. it's basically college dorms 2.0 which is a fun experience

So far moving in has been pretty positive, it took a little while due to outside circumstances but the staff was very helpful. On moving day I had no trouble at all.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

We are enjoying the community so far and our unit is very nice. However we would’ve liked to see the lobby renovation complete and a 2nd or 3rd floor unit rather than 1st floor.

Tony popped in to replace my microwave door. The microwave door is replaced. He did a good job. I am glad that the microwave door was replaced.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Good location. But gym equipment hasn't been fixed or replaced, maintenance due to the recent water damage has been slow, and management did not work to give rent or energy cuts due to construction disturbances.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I just moved into my apartment this past week and love it already. The leasing team has been great at helping with every question I've had or setup tasks I've needed done!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Going on my second year and I have nothing but positive things to say about Ballpark Lofts! Close to the fun but also far enough away. Overall it has been a great experience.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Move in was easy, and the community has been amazing so far. Love the garage parking, and location! The small amount of maintenance I've had to request has also been completed quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I really enjoy my apartment living. It is easy to access from an awesome area in Denver. I am excited about the renovations. One thing I wish they improved with the smell of the packaging room, and the cleanliness of the halls.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It’s been amazing. The staff is so awesome and have been so patient and helpful through all of this. It’s a beautiful place to live and in such an amazing area. I’m so happy to be living here and happy with the staff and how helpful and kind everyone is.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I love living at Ballpark lofts. The location is prime in walking distance to all RiNo and the ballpark district have to offer. I also love the hot tub when it's cold and the pool when it's warm!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Overall, a very friendly, outgoing, living environment. I am happy that most residents are similar to my age. The management communicates well and takes pride in keeping the parking garage, front lobby and the apartments up to date. Maintenance in the building is extremely helpful and prompt, and everyone seemingly love their jobs here.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love the location of bp lofts. To be honest the leasing staff could be friendlier. The maintenance staff has always been wonderful and usually quick too.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Good location, like the apartment as a whole, pool and hot tube are great, maintenance and front desk could be a little more prompt in getting back.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Its been great, people are the best. Building is in a great location, big building. Everyone is very young, and extremely friendly. No complaints

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great location and great amenities! Big size pool and a hot tub! People working at leasing office are very helpful. Helped us in a timely manner whenever we need assistance of any kind

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Very quick on the paperwork. Helped me out when I needed a place quickly. I then injured myself off property and they are willing to wait for my final checklist.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great floor layouts - very spacious for a studio apartment. Can't beat the location, especially with all the amenities included (hot tub, heated pool, fitness center, reserved covered parking)

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great so far. The location is awesome and the apartment is cool and unique. There are a few things that are outdated but it seems like they're fixing them up.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love it here!!! The staff is so friendly and helpful. I really enjoy the layout of my apartment. I will be staying here for a while, definitely going to renew my lease!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It’s been great so far. The amenities are amazing and maintenance is always on top of any needs. I appreciate how quickly management responds and how pet-friendly the complex is.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

We have loved our time here at ballpark lofts. I will say we have had a massive jump in rent over the last three years we have lived here, but have not seen and real changed to the quality of life at the complex. Other than that, this unit has really served all our needs. Maintenance is extremely helpful, the facility is clean, the amenities work well. All in all it’s been a nice living experience.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The people that live here and the whole staff and maintenance team are great here! I appreciate the coffee amenities in the lobby more than almost anything else. I also love snacks in the office and chatting with the staff. I feel like I’m at home here.