Really nice apartment. The apartment complex has a nice pool and gym. I’ve lived here almost one year and had very little issues. Covered parking is nice in Denver

Aside from a rather negative neighbor, my experience has been incredible. The location is perfect, the space is just the right amount, the amenities are great, and maintenance literally fixes things hours after reporting them. So worth the money!

This place is great! All the amenities you could possibly need plus it is in a good location. The maintenance team works hard to keep common areas clean, something I have had problems with in the past.

It's the residents' fault but the trash rooms are also so dirty. there needs to be something said about not being lazy and actually putting trash down the shoot and taking the big stuff all the way down to the dumpsters.

Started off rough but thankfully Priscilla and Taylor were able to help me and fix certain situations. I’m definitely happy living in the ballpark lofts.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It's been a lovely time. Decent gym (could be taken better care of), Saturday pool days are so much fun! The noise within the apartment has never been an issue. Your fire alarms are the absolute worst. I wish I could stay here, but rent was just a little too high.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Just moved in but the staff was very friendly and prompt to help me with any needs or questions I had. Looking forward to year to come. Oh also inside the units is very quiet. Haven’t heard a soul at all, very well insulted building.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great staff, super helpful on my first couple days moving in! Only downfall is, wish people here were a bit more conscience about other dogs. My dog has anxiety, and it looks like a lot of people here don’t call their dogs away when another dog is not in the mood to play. Will figure that out as I go I guess.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I have really enjoyed my time at Ballpark Lofts. The amenities are really nice. My room is large and the views are great. The location is a plus.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I really enjoy living at Ballpark Lofts. I love the location, the amenities, and the apartment layout. My favorite amenity is the hot tub and pool.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love the dog park! Staff is kind and nice, don’t have anything to complain about. Location is great and I love the industrial theme. Thank you.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It’s been amazing and the new dog are additions are fantastic!! Everything has been going great with no problems and the staff is always so friendly and nice

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The community is very welcoming, a lot of fun to hang out with, and always there when you need a helping hand. It didn't take long at all to start making friends.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The apartment is great, my roommate and I are loving living here so far. We are enjoying the high ceilings and the view of the clock tower across broadway

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I enjoy the residents a lot throughout the complex and being able to make connections with them. There are a lot of great people here and it makes the stay very enjoyable.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Since first arriving things have gotten much better! Maintenance is quick and fixes most of our problems in a timely manor. Neighbors are nice and it's great seeing so many people at the pool. I've knocked 1/2 a star because our A/C typically stays 2 degrees warmer than what we set it to. Both times maintenance checked it out they said there was nothing wrong... so it gets a little toasty but luckily fall is upon us.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Only complaint would be the noise by hot tub late at night and early in morning. Would be nice if it closed at certain time. Lot of times people are really out til 5 am on wknds. Also I wish the gym equipment would be replaced and upgraded more often. It gets a lot of use and the equipment wears down and breaks a lot and then takes long time to get fixed. Everything else is great though

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Everything’s been fine but that’s about it! Made arrangements for scheduled maintenance. Like a set appointment. And never came. The fire alarms are constantly going off in the middle of the night multiple times

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The Ballpark is a little strange these days... Not sure what's happening down at the "dog park," but I do know that I have NO plans of ever grilling there. The whole area smells like dog urine... And then the run itself. Overall, things are fine. Not a bad place to live.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

We really enjoy living here. Great value for price paid and well built building. Large pool, 24 hour gym and rooftop patio are awesome amenities!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The maintenance is one of the best aspects of living at Ballpark Lofts. When anything needs fixing, the maintenance team fix it well and in a timely fashion

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

So far our first few days here has been a delight! Everyone is nice and helpful, also very welcoming. Can’t wait to see what this year holds here!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

leasing office has been extremely hard to work with. It took nearly three months to get someone added to my lease. They continue to make the process as difficult as possible.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Been here for three years now and overall cant beat the price, location, or pool. The occasional fire alarm, broken garage door, and sorta creepy hallways are some minor complaints with the place.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great location! But the maintenance is slow for outdoor pool grill malfunctions, gym equipment, and it is tough to get a hold of the management team over the phone during the day.