Ballpark Lofts Apartments

4.2

4.2

Great community and awesome amenities. Love the leasing and maintenance teams. I will definitely live here as long as I can. Surrounded by amazing places too.
I enjoy living at Ballpark Lofts. Some residents need to learn to put the trash in the bin and pick up their dog shit, but the staff is friendly and kind.
I have really enjoyed my time so far at Ballpark. The community is very welcoming and the staff has been helpful with all of the issues that have come up.
Having a great experience at the ballpark. Looking forward to the summer and using the pool. The BBQ will be nice to use from time to time as well. Looking forward to a tan 😎
I love it, I’ve everyone is nice, the loft is very nice, high ceilings, washer dry and great view of the city. It make me want to live Downtown for a very long time... I live it
The entire move in process was very hands on and simple. Jessie was kind of went out of her way to make sure everything was as easy as possible for us!
Jessie was very helpful! She answered aAll our questions quickly and with a lot of information! The area is beautiful and well-maintained.The pool is huge and there is lots of sitting area and lounge chairs
The place has been great and enjoying my time here. The biggest issues are the hot tub troubles, my parking spot collects a large puddle around (mostly behind) my car that inconveniences getting in and the hope for a way to see the waitlist for a second parking spot. The actual apartment has been my favorite out of five throughout Denver.
Great experience, amenities finally open now just waiting for weather to get better for the pool. Garage door was broken for awhile which sucked but other than that all is good
Everything has been done really well given the circumstances. I really appreciate the flexibility and helpfulness when I have questions. They are also very quick to address needs and concerns.