So far so good. I love that I live in a prime location. I love the layouts, the year round pool and spa, the community room, the community deck up top, and the parking garage for sure.

Everything is very clean and the amenities are always taken care of. I also love that the rooms hold in sound so neighbors sounds don’t cause issues. Great place

Great location - super close to great bars and restaurants. Also has amenities - pool and workout room! overall apartment. Haven’t come across any issues!

Fun place to stay. Close to everything and the brewery’s. Studio is spacious and the staff is very helpful when in need of assistance. Clean.

We love living in the ballpark! We just resigned our apartment for the third year in a row. Having the storage units, bike storage, and parking is a huge bonus for us. We only wish the hot tub was hot 24/7, it seems like it’s like warm a lot.

Would be nice if people didn't let their dogs poop in the hallways. Sometimes that stuff just sits there for weeks. Sad to see how lazy and disrespectful some people are.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

So far it has been great living at the BallPark Lofts. It was a little "rough" in the beginning trying to get things set up trying to work out the move in part, dealing with paper work etc etc had different expectations but now that we are moved in we are very happy! geat location

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Recently moved in and am very much looking forward to taking advantage of all the amenities this apartment community has to offer! Excited to be here.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Our apartment is great. The application process was slow and we still have things unresolved like guest to the outside doors. The heat did not work when we moved into our apartment. However, the apartment is quite and now everything works.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

This place is pretty great. It's super convenient to the downtown area. There is grocery shopping withing a half mile, the baseball stadium is within a half mile and every bar you could imagine is within a half mile. Great place!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The amenities are amazing!! The apartment themselves are super cute and very nice. The floors and walls and ceilings are concrete so you don’t hear your neighbors.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Nice upkept community in a lively area in downtown Denver. The staff is friendly and generally always willing to help. As a dog owner I like the fact that there is a pet area.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The last 6 months have not been ideal. The first 7 months were great... What's with all the fire alarms? And the office staff doesn't seem to communicate with one another at all.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

So far so good! Maintenance has been responsive and any requests I had have been granted. I hope they throw more pool parties this year because they are so much fun!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Everything's been wonderful. We've completed our 2nd year, and moved into a new unit for our 3rd year here and are very pleased with everything so far!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I love living at the ballpark lofts. Staff is friendly and is so willing to help with any of your needs. It is a quiet environment and dog friendly!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The hot tub is finally functioning again which is awesome. Huuuuuge. Maintenance is always super nice and eager to help. Dwight has made a bunch of timely repairs for us.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Good location and quality apartments. Some of the other residents leave something to be desired. Some of the hallways have damage that doesn't seem to get fixed regularly.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great location and the office staff is always wonderful and nice, couldn’t ask for more. The price is a great value for the location and the views.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Every thing has been very nice so far. Friendly staff and nice community. Wish there were more up keep and the garage and elevators didn’t break once a week

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great location that is pet-friendly and has a great staff. The staff is great and being able to walk a couple of blocks to Coors Field cannot be beat.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

My resident experience has been good. I have lived here almost 3 years and have had minimal issues. Staff is friendly. Maintenance team is prompt with repairs. Only issue is the hot tub is never hot. Typically only 90 degrees or so and haven't been able to use it once this winter but check periodically and it is never hot.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

As I said last year this is a place for people who love people, and having respect for others. Love this place as it has shown me more of myself

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I love living at the ballpark. Let me start there. My issues are only minor really. Stiff faucet in kitchen sink. Loud heater that sometimes chooses not to function. And if course trash in the common areas. But in all, dope place.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The complex and amenities are nice, but the application was incredibly slow and unresponsive. Gym is decently sized and very close to good bars and the highway entrance