Ballpark Lofts Apartments

4.2

4.2

Been a constant struggle to get management to improve security. Had to ask like 5 people to get the regional manager. Then she finally agreed to change the security contract. Hopefully things change going forward.
Amazing staff and maintenance team. Great dog park. Friendly community. Close to restaurants, breweries, bars, and Coors field. Can’t complain!
Our move in experience has been smooth and look forward to learning the new community. Waiting for a few repairs before we move in completely but otherwise everything has been fine
Awesome amenities for the price. Maintenance team is awesome and additional storage is really reasonably priced. Parking is also much more reasonably priced than some of the similar level apartment complexes in this neighborhood.
I am a new resident, but so far so good! I moved in without any problems, and the apartment community is exactly what I was looking for. The staff has been exceptional.
Living here is great and Lindsay if you see this thank you for helping two young men have a place to stay. I love the view on the fifth floor it’s really amazing by the way !
Everything is great here despite the gym being closed and the hot tub. This is unfortunate but I “think” it’s pandemic related. I would like to see a reduction in the amenities fees since we can’t use them most of the lease term. I would give a five star rating if them made some sort of adjustment to the lease price.
I’m very happy about the new COVID restrictions, but I’m not happy that it took this long. The pandemic has been going on for more than eight months now, and very few people have been wearing their masks in the building. I’ve been unable to use the gym because no one wears their masks or social distances. I hope the new regulations fix these issues. Other than that, it’s been a good experience
It was great until they closed all of the amenities, especially that a lot of other buildings have their amenities still open through out the whole year...
Love how quite it is in my apartment! Outside of people in the hall I can’t hear anything! Also have some great people living around me and have made many great friends.