It's a descent place to live. The apartment is great and the amenities are what you expect. There are a few things broken around the complex but it seems like a big space for them to maintain and things get overlooked. Overall it's a great place for the price.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Our move-in experience went very smoothly and we haven’t had any issues so far in the apt. The leasing office staff has been incredibly friendly and helpful.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Move in process was smooth and the leasing agents have been helpful. Chelsea and Pricilla answered all my questions and found answers if they didn’t know them right away. They always got back in a timely manner.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It has been difficult at times to get a hold of anyone in the office. No one has followed up on the issues of the apartment that I noted upon move in.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Figure out the parking already, I was originally told I should expect to wait for 4-5 weeks to receive a parking spot after requesting one. ***Fast-forward 3 months***5 emails, multiple missed calls, and 13 personal visits to the leasing office ( don't believe me ? ) I have not received a single straight answer. What is my position on the wait list? when do you expect to begin placing people from the waitlist to one of the various unrented spaces? Is there even a waitlist? All REMAIN unanswered.... If I wake up to an email verifying my parking space I will personally walk down and hand-deliver the sender a chrisp $100 DOLLAR bill. You have my word. - Apartment 329. PLEASE RESOLVE

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Staff is nice, amenities are great and the price is unmatched in this expensive part of town. It occasionally feels like a college dormitory here, but everyone is friendly and I’ve never had issues with noise once I’m inside my apartment.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The only reason I gave one star is due to the new Leasing Manager, Chelsea, who has done more for us in the 3-4 months she’s been here than any other employee in charge. Long story short, do not live here unless you want to be taken advantage of.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Such an amazing place with an amazing staff that cares. Clean building with amazing amenities! Great clean pool with a jacuzzi!! I would recommend to anyone!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It is fun to live here. Everything is walking distance and you are just far enough from the craziness of the bars but at the same time can enjoy it if you are up for some drinks.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love my Apartment. The layout is nice and my view from the balcony. Nice pool area with grills and hammock. I believe they are redoing the lobby this fall.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Leasing office staff are very nice Pool is very nice and clean, although hot tube is never very hot Workout room needs more machines and ventilation

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love the staff. The place is great. Love the location. I don't know what else to say so I'm just going to type until I reach the character minimum.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Little rocky starting out with poor management, but it has really turned around these last few months. Would like a faster response time for service requests but so far so good!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The lease office reps are really helpful. Pool deck is big and a lot of fun especially on weekends. The hallways sometimes smell like garbage

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I enjoy the amenities and the staff working here. The 24hour access gym comes in handy when your schedule is unpredictable. Not only that, the pool and horn tub are great!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I just moved in but so far everyone, including the leasing agents and community members, have been friendly and helpful! Great location and looking forward to checking out the local spots.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Leasing process was quick and thorough. The unit is spacious, clean, and the complex is amazing! So far my experience has been great, and could not ask for much more.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Super friendly staff that was very helpful and thorough during our move in process! We're super exited to move in! And the pool and hammocks are fantastic :)

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

We enjoy the amenities. The location works great with our lifestyle. Also, love that the car is parked so near our apartment. There is room for improvement with the leasing staff (typically you are left chasing them down because they don't follow-up) and the doors through out the building.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Everything so far has been great! The amenities are nice and my pup loves the dog run. The surrounding area has a lot to offer and everything is close by.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Just poor property management to be honest. Appliances falling apart, nothing being done to make the place more desirable to live. Management staff can often be rude, and the turn over is so quick why would they care about people’s complaints about living in this hell hole. Place is truly a laughing stock.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Living in the Ballpark Lofts has been an overall good experience. Our unit is beautiful and a very good price, making this a great value. The building has good amenities and is in an excellent location. There are many people who live in this building due to how large and the number of units, so there are some drawbacks when it comes to that aspect. The communication is not the greatest from management, and when something goes wrong (i.e. the fire alarms going off randomly and at less than ideal hours), we sometimes don't egt any communication as to why this happened and if this is going to coninue to happen. Majority of the time, there are no issues and the experience has been overall positive.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great place to live! Great location and amenities. On a nice day the courtyard can get a little crowded but people are friendly and its a hood place to meet people.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Everything is fine except for one of the garage doors. Half of the time it is suck halfway open and thus you have to go through two more lights to get to the other one. This is extremely annoying over time

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The location of the building is great. Our space is plentiful. Dog park is convenient. Gym could be so so much better, there really isn’t enough equipment for the whole building