So far so good! Maintenance has been responsive and any requests I had have been granted. I hope they throw more pool parties this year because they are so much fun!

Everything's been wonderful. We've completed our 2nd year, and moved into a new unit for our 3rd year here and are very pleased with everything so far!

I love living at the ballpark lofts. Staff is friendly and is so willing to help with any of your needs. It is a quiet environment and dog friendly!

The hot tub is finally functioning again which is awesome. Huuuuuge. Maintenance is always super nice and eager to help. Dwight has made a bunch of timely repairs for us.

Good location and quality apartments. Some of the other residents leave something to be desired. Some of the hallways have damage that doesn't seem to get fixed regularly.

Great location and the office staff is always wonderful and nice, couldn’t ask for more. The price is a great value for the location and the views.

Every thing has been very nice so far. Friendly staff and nice community. Wish there were more up keep and the garage and elevators didn’t break once a week

Great location that is pet-friendly and has a great staff. The staff is great and being able to walk a couple of blocks to Coors Field cannot be beat.

My resident experience has been good. I have lived here almost 3 years and have had minimal issues. Staff is friendly. Maintenance team is prompt with repairs. Only issue is the hot tub is never hot. Typically only 90 degrees or so and haven't been able to use it once this winter but check periodically and it is never hot.

As I said last year this is a place for people who love people, and having respect for others. Love this place as it has shown me more of myself

I love living at the ballpark. Let me start there. My issues are only minor really. Stiff faucet in kitchen sink. Loud heater that sometimes chooses not to function. And if course trash in the common areas. But in all, dope place.

The complex and amenities are nice, but the application was incredibly slow and unresponsive. Gym is decently sized and very close to good bars and the highway entrance

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Overall experience here has been very good. Maintenance does a good job and enjoying all the amenities. I think the only thing that could be improved is the maintenance on gym equipment. It gets a lot of use and sometimes takes awhile for equipment to get fixed when broken

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The gym is great, along with the community space and my apartment unit. I am thankful the parking garage is covered and I'm super excited to use the pool over summer!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I appreciate the constant communication btwn resident and staff. This is a great location with so much to do nearby. Young crowd and vibrant community.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The Ballpark Lofts is in a great location close to Coors Field and a ton of awesome breweries and restaurants. The Ballpark Lofts also has some great amenities.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love living at ballpark lofts! Not only is the community great but the staff are always responsive to your needs and welcoming. They are also always hosting events and happy hours to bring the community together

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

great besides a few small issues. location is great, enjoy the close proximity to all of the breweries around ballpark neighborhood. Slightly outdated.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Ladies at the front are awesome! Care can definitely be given to interior/exterior appearance (newspaper pileups outside, broken exit signs)

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Awesome amenities, incredibly friendly staff, and you can't beat the location! The dog park was a great touch and I am genuinely appreciative of the doggie bag dispensers!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Only downfall was as soon as we moved in our view of the mountains was gone because the new construction now blocked it.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I think the leasing office and maintenance are really helpful and really nice. They know how to do there job. They are always there to help the residents.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Shout out to the great maintenance staff! Always friendly and repairs done in a timely manner. I have had to use them a lot this year and appreciated them.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I mived in in march, sunce then ive had a great experience. The staff is friendly and the resnt inst very expensive. Really close to everyth.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Everything works and the people are fun! Maintenance is always promp and helpful with repairs. The amenities are awesome (pool, gym, hammock garden).