The Ballpark Lofts is in a great location close to Coors Field and a ton of awesome breweries and restaurants. The Ballpark Lofts also has some great amenities.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love living at ballpark lofts! Not only is the community great but the staff are always responsive to your needs and welcoming. They are also always hosting events and happy hours to bring the community together

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

great besides a few small issues. location is great, enjoy the close proximity to all of the breweries around ballpark neighborhood. Slightly outdated.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Ladies at the front are awesome! Care can definitely be given to interior/exterior appearance (newspaper pileups outside, broken exit signs)

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Awesome amenities, incredibly friendly staff, and you can't beat the location! The dog park was a great touch and I am genuinely appreciative of the doggie bag dispensers!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Only downfall was as soon as we moved in our view of the mountains was gone because the new construction now blocked it.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I think the leasing office and maintenance are really helpful and really nice. They know how to do there job. They are always there to help the residents.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Shout out to the great maintenance staff! Always friendly and repairs done in a timely manner. I have had to use them a lot this year and appreciated them.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I mived in in march, sunce then ive had a great experience. The staff is friendly and the resnt inst very expensive. Really close to everyth.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Everything works and the people are fun! Maintenance is always promp and helpful with repairs. The amenities are awesome (pool, gym, hammock garden).

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The maintenance team is pretty good. Everytime i sent in a request they seem to be on it, very important for an apmt complex. Front staff are very nice!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Good community; excellent maintenance staff. Nice modern apartments with great light and high ceilings. The management and the office is always willing to work with residents in my experience.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Ballpark is a great community to live in. I have had a few issues with maintenance. But it never goes unsaid. The front office is always extremely helpful and friendly!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

With the exception of some early maintenance issues that were resolved relatively quickly, my living experience has been great. I really like it here.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Better insulation would be nice. Residents don’t clean up after dogs inside the apartment complex. Dog poop was in our stairwell this week. Gym needs maintenance

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The individual apartments are nice, and so is the pool / clubhouse. The staff on site have always been a pleasure to work with. However, there is consistently dog pee in the elevator and the hallways are always dirty. I also see homeless people inside the building far more than I should.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Living at Ballpark Lofts has been a great experience. Very reasonable rent price, great location, and nice units. Quiet building and very responsive staff and maintenance.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Lots of problems with apartment’s website but other than that I haven’t had many problems. Not sure if I would recommend but it’s good for now

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I really love our apartment, particularly the kitchen and in-unit washer/dryer, as well as the pool and gym. I also really like the location and all the residents and management have been very friendly. The only downside has been the problems with things breaking (I.e. 3rd floor kitchen plumbing, our showers, the garage doors, the heat and the repeated fire alarms). I also sometimes feel that the security could be better, as I saw several people (clearly not residents) wandering the downstairs and base parking level and noticed the Blake st garage door was open very early last Saturday morning. Other than that, the building is clean and taken care of, and I always appreciate management’s responsiveness. Thanks!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The staff is great and this is a perfect location. Close to all things downtown and perfect view of the fireworks during the 4th of July Rockies game!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It is great living here aside from the blazing hot hall ways. But something that should be nice as it gets cooler here in Colorado. Neighbors are quiet and friendly

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

So far living here for the past 4 months has been pretty great. The response of the maintenance team has been great and most of the residents have been very friendly.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It has been pretty positive overall, the only thing that has been difficult is how long the dog park has taken. Everything else has been great.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The staff at ballpark lofts are unmatched! They always have a smile on their face and are willing to help. the maintenance crew is friendly and overall they've been very responsive to all requests and needs.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

My wife and I have had a positive experience at Ballpark lofts. They aren't without flaws but they do seem to always be working on what needs it.