I love my apartment! The process of moving into the complex was very smooth and easy! Everyone is very nice and helpful! I am very glad that I chose this complex!

Minor issues with the place like some ongoing electrical issues with the light fixtures. They seem to cause a lot of burnt bulbs and issues with water pooling with the fridge. But overall cant complain and its a great location.

Great location and amenities. Close to downtown area with lots of bars, food, nightlife, entertainment, concert venues, live music, pool, hot tub and more.

My experience in the apartment building has been nothing hung but great! I haven’t had any trouble with neighbors or outside noise. It’s a really good place to live at.

I thought the application process was streamlined, but it did seem the receptionist took a bit too long to respond to my queries. ("I will call you back later today") but dont.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Staff is really nice it’s a great place to live 😁 I really love the roof top at nights, you can see the whole down town in its splendor of lights, everything is really peaceful! I defeneatly recommend living here.!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Ballpark is super clean, all the staff is friendly and super attentive. The only issue is out apartment wasn’t entire clean whe we moved in, but the maitenece issues are being resolved!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I love the location and the common areas are always spotless. The only negative is the that security is difficult here, and my bike was stolen from the common bike area even when it was locked up.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I hate the BallparkLofts. Things were going really smoothly for about the last 6 months and then the last month. Nothing’s fixed on time, nobody returns phone calls or emails for a few days. This has been so frustrating. Pretty sure I’ll never sign another lease!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

staff and mgmt team is friendly. only real complaint is that the hot tub is often not working. also, it would be nice if the other door worked as an entry point to the pool

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

So far, I have had a great experience with applying to the apartment and getting ready for move in! I have had a great experience with staff so far and look forward to moving here

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Nice place to live but the hot tub was broken for months and we got a letter that our patio was “littered” for having a cooler on it. Threatening eviction if we didn’t clean it up. Thought they could have been a little nicer about that.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Ballpark Lofts has good amenities, and a quick response for maintenance requests. It can be loud when you face the pool in the summer! Good location.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

So far I've had a positive experience. Ballpark Lofts offers the best price in the city for the location. The pool is super fun and the terrace is nice but the gym could use some upgrades.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Location is wonderful, the apartments could be updated a little bit. The appliances cause some issues because they are so old. But, you're primarily paying for the location.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

During the touring and leasing process, the Ballpark staff was friendly and responded to my questions timely. The staff also worked with me on any issues I had.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Office staff is great! Maintenance comes in a timely manner and are also very nice. I rarely hear my neighbors above or below me and the apartments are pretty soundproof. My only complaint is minimal storage space in the bathroom.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I really enjoy the facilities. The pool is awesome, the grills outside work. I love my parking spot and my apartment is generally not crazy loud even though it's next to the pool. I do wish they would fix the hot tub though.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Ballpark Lofts offers wonderful ammenities, a great layout for apartments, wonderful staff plus a safe and clean place to live. It’s location is close to so many things which is always a plus. It’s a great place to live.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love the apartments, staff, neighbors, community, pool and gym! Highly recommended and easy to walk to everything, RiNo/LoDo/LoHi/ Union Station!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

So easy to get started with and everyone was very quick to respond! Found that you guys have some of the most competitive prices in the area which made it an easy choice to decide to sign with you.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love it here!! It’s very clean, office staff is friendly, my floor is quite, the pool is great! Very fun place to live in Denver! Highly recommend

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great staff and maintenance. Younger crowd, but always a nice place. The neighborhood needs a grocery store, but has great restaurants and breweries.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The staff is great and you can tell they really care and make you feel like you're the only resident even though this is a pretty big building!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

These residencies are very well managed and maintained. The employees are a big help and eager to. The location is prime and the Facilities are always clean