I really love living at BallPark Lofts. It’s been a great experience so far and I really enjoy how dog friendly the place is. My room has had some problems recently but hopefully they will be worked out soon!

There are a Lot of broken doors. Noise complaints don’t seem to be addressed. Dirty hallways in floors 3-5. Parking garage is never cleaned. It is in a great location. Staff is friendly

All great. 5 stars if we can get the garage doors to work all the time. Now writing more just to I can get the to the one hundred fourth minimum

Very nice place to stay. Management is receptive and quick to help with any issues. The gym and pool are great amenities. The bicycle parking could be safer/more protected.

Other than the fire alarms going off in the morning and the homeless people sleeping in the recycling area our experience has been wonderful! Cant wait for the summer to be in full effect! Definitely will be renewing out lease next year!

Overall my experience is good. The hallways can use some improvement because they sometimes have dog poop in it. People are a little disrespectful of the hallways.

Aside from the inconvenience of the fire alarm last week, my experience at Ballpark Lofts has been fantastic! The unit is great with a unique, urban look and feel at a reasonable price, with amazing amenities.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Move in was simple and easy! The apartment was clean and ready for us at our appointment. We are moved in now and love how close we are to downtown!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Love the Ballpark Lofts. It has all of the amenities that I was looking for and is in a prime location for everything I love to be around in Denver!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Pretty good so far, facilities in slight disrepair. Leasing staff of various levels of competence. Garage over needs pressure washing and to have the doors rehauled

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

These last 2 weeks have been amazing since we’ve moved in! I’ve be too 3 Rockies games and everyone is so nice all the time! My dog loves it

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

solid location, nice staff and it’s pretty reasonable! i would recommend this place to a friend if they just moved here and needed an affordable option in a good area.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Overall good, some confusion with some office staff in beginning. Gym could use a little upgrading. Pool is nice and glad there are more lounge chairs. Happy so far!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It has been a great experience living here. The pool and gym are great amenities and any problems that occur, ballpark lofts is quick to fix it!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The location is walking distance to LoDo and Rhino which is very convenient. The amenities are great and the rent is a great value for the size and quality of apartment.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Living here is great! The people are awesome, the staff is awesome. The pool and the gym and the common areas are super nice. Close distance to a lot of fun things. Would recommend!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The location and residents are awesome, but the maintenance upkeep is slow. The BBQ grills by the pool are always broken and haven’t been fixed, the gym equipment isn’t fixed or replaced often, and the hot tub doesn’t always work. If the management team kept the maintenance upkeep and requests at higher standards and had all amenities functioning correctly it would increase the rating.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

The staff were helpful and nice! The location is awesome ! The amenities are great! I’ve only lived here a few week and so far no issues have come up !

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Really great place to live and there are so many new people to meet! The amenities are really nice (gym, pool hot tub, parking garage). super fun in the summer

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Location is great! Can walk everywhere downtown, fun pool in the summer. Parking garage is tight, office staff always nice and helpful. Turn the AC on!!!!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

It's been a great experience. I have lived here for almost 3 years. Every interaction with leasing, maintenance, or any other Ballpark staff employee has always been positive. I'll be moving to a new area of Denver but will always recommend Ballpark Lofts!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

I like living at Ballpark Lofts. It’s got a good location, the apartments are well designed and it’s close to the city. The only downside is when dogs fight at the dog park; it can occasionally get chaotic and loud.

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Great place to live! Only complain is fire alarms at weird hours. Awesome location, very friendly staff, and nice amenities. Although it’s downtown, my apartment is very quiet! I’ve been so comfortable and happy here- would recommend to anyone!

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

Fans above stoves are dropping filth similar to dandruff. Apartment smelled of cigarettes. Community is good looking but very loud at most hours...

Reply from Ballpark Lofts Apartments

So far so good. I love that I live in a prime location. I love the layouts, the year round pool and spa, the community room, the community deck up top, and the parking garage for sure.