Ballpark North

1,538 Reviews

1,538 Reviews

Amna
almost 2 years ago
Ballpark maintenance department is on top of everything. I filled my request and it was completed within days! Also, the management is very helpful. The only downside I have seen so far is a lot of noise at night from music.
Veronica
almost 2 years ago
I feel safe in this community. Ballpark North defiantly answers questions pretty fast and that's something that my roommates​ and I really appreciate.
Esther
almost 2 years ago
So far so good, cant complain. Wish appliances were more updated though. Love the staff, they are nice so I think that makes one less annoyed with all the other small inconveniences
Martreveon
almost 2 years ago
Few problems with my room and bathroom. All together Great neighborhood good people not to loud. There is good environment and places to go
Coates
almost 2 years ago
Good amenities, laid back staff and friendly neighbors. The staff personally know me and I feel like one in the community here. Oh yeah, my dog LOVES chasing deer on the soccer field 😂
Divina
almost 2 years ago
Everyone's really friendly and helpful! They've been fast with maintenance requests and are always willing to help with prints, pool and gym access.
Gweneth
almost 2 years ago
The living environment is good buh the apartment maintenance are not serious. My apartment has placed work order and it's been approved buh they haven't co.e to see it.
Desirae
almost 2 years ago
I recently moved into Ballpark North and I have loved every second of my experience! The apartment complex has some much to offer in addition to its affordable units such as a community gym, pool, volleyball court, game room etc! It’s so convenient having all of these things just a quick walk away from my apartment! The front office staff has also been very helpful with any and all concerns I have had!
Mirande
almost 2 years ago
It has been okay so far, just a couple of Internet connection hiccups. Everything is nicely setup, however I would have preferred my room to not be soo close to my roommate
Garrett
almost 2 years ago
Apartment itself is ok but management is corrupt and incompetent. Regardless, it's a good cheap option and certainly works for a year or two.