Ballpark North
4.01 stars1,349 Reviews

1,349 Reviews

1,349 Reviews

Friendly staff, and college environment! Love that it’s pet friendly because I can have my dog with me, and it’s super close to a trail I can take with him!
It’s a great living environment. There is a friendly staff and affordable rates. One of the good things about this place are their food Fridays which help a lot
Awesome staff and community. Ballpark North offer inexpensive housing and opportunities to become involved in the community. Overall, moving to this apartment was the best decision !
Not the greatest experience I had experienced multiple maintenance issues such as mild & dryer broken but maintenance was quick to fix. Unfortunately every time maintenance comes to fix they leave the lights on as they leave until someone arrives home which I’m not acceptable.
Frankly speaking, it is a good place for students' housing. The place is not far from the university and has university shuttle connections.
Awesome place to live if you’re looking for a cozy college home! If you’re a UT student, there’s a couple of direct buses and there’s an HEB nearby and a Dollar General across the street for all your needs!!
Good price for what it is, the provided furniture is nice and I got lucky to have high ceilings in my unit. I'm glad that the pedestrian gates have all been fixed.
The Ballpark North is close to the walking trail and UT campus. It can get loud sometimes but overall a great place to live. Also, you can't beat the price!
Very informative and overall great experience. Cant wait to see what all i have to look forward too and hope to make this a permeant residence.
I have loved the convenience of living at BallPark North this year. I love how the bus stops right in front of the complex and goes straight to campus. It really helps with the price of parking and the commute time as well.