Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,493 Reviews

1,493 Reviews

1,493 Reviews

Slow responses/turnaround from office makes it hard to try and get situated. Been waiting on my "incentives" for so long even though they were guaranteed before getting here.
I had a great year at the Ballpark! Staff is friendly and maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly. Rooms were not completely clean on move-in, but I had no other issues.
Living here is amazing so far. The space is your own mini studio! I don't have any complaints so far. Only thing I can say is you guys are doing an excellent job!
I’m really enjoying it here so far. I do wish the bed was softer but it would work. Me and my roommate kicked it off really good. Just waiting to meet the other one. Hoping for the same.
While I’ve barely just moved in, the staff has been very accommodating and the apartment has been great. I’m liking this place a lot more than my last one and am looking forward to what the future holds here.
So far our move in has gone smoothly. They’ve been very kind and have helped us with all our needs. Hopefully it continues to be a great experience.
Overall a very good experience moving in. The office was very helpful and the whole process was very easy. I love the amenities and I can’t wait to try out the pool!
Ballpark North is a very affordable price for students. The distance from campus makes commuting a huge struggle especially for anyone who is not doing just school and may be working. The cost really helps to even that out, though. I think the management have fine individuals, but there seems to be some disconnect and miscommunication between staff when it comes staying updated on resident requests and such. It is also extremely hard to talk with the manager and I keep hearing excuses. I should be allowed to talk to the manager.
I love that the apartment is close to everything. Close to downtown, HEB, dd’s Discount, Dollar General, airport, Lady Bird Lake, etc. I love that I can use buses to travel to many places.
I recently moved into the complex, I’ve lived in riverside before. Good spot close to everything, upgraded amenities, fully furnished is a plus