It's very quiet, nice, and clean. Friendly neighbors, & the office staff is very friendly and helpful. Retail and grocer stores are in close distance.

LOVE IT!!! I love everything about where I stay! I also love thecity of Seabrook and surrounding cities! I'm in awe of the peacefulness that's in this community!

The staff is very friendly. Anything maintenance that I need I put in the request and gets fixed right away. Even when my dog got loose, the staff called me right away and I was able to go get him.

I've lived here since the summer, and have enjoyed it thus far. The community is generally quiet, and the staff is friendly. The only negative is that the fixtures (toilet and thermostat specifically) are woefully out of date and do not function 100% of the time. Regardless, I have been happy with my stay so far.

It's a very good environment and quiet neighborhood. Close to shopping center. A friendly and nice neighbor. Family friendly community. Friendly workers.

Very well mannered and kept property. Office staff always have a smile on. Older property but constantly updated. Maintenance are prompt. Will recommend

Very nice and quiet. The staff is really nice as well! It was so easy to move into, especially since it was right before Christmas. I can't wait for summer so I can check out the pool, and I'll be using the gym as well!

Just moved a few days ago. Apartment was clean, screen door was broken however they had it fixed within a few hours. Fastest maintenance work ever

This is a very friendly and clean place to live...the ladies in the office make it so nice to be here thank you..the only thing I would change is maybe adding a playground or dog park

Not a bad apartment complex. No flooding during Harvey. Parking is sometimes limited. Decent community with nice landscaping. Cheapish rent. Apartments are pretty old and haven't been renovated in a while.

Been living here for about 5 years and all has been well. The office staff is great. Grounds are kept up and there are plenty of dog bag trash cans placed near grassy areas.

I have been here for over 2 and half years and I enjoy the quietness and safety. Any problems I may have the office and maintenance team have been very helpful.

We have been here at Bar Harbor for 2 years now. I have to say they are the nicest apartments around this area, the staff is great! Maintenance team is wonderful all in all I wouldn't choose any other place to call home. Btw their school district is phenomenal it is a E Stem magnent school and is definitely the BEST

I love the community it’s so quiet and nice here. The apartments are updated and so beautiful inside! People with dogs could be better at picking up their pets poop, but other than that it’s a great community.

Living here has been great. I haven't had any issues with the complex, the neighbors are friendly and quiet. The parking lot can be a little narrow in some spots, but it isnt an issue as long as other drivers are paying attention.

Office ladies and maintaines are wonderful, keeps me informed when things when things are going on in the apartments. And when I have a service call, maintance is there quickly

totally enjoyable. always taken care of - response from Management Office prompt and courteous. Office personnel personable. Always available.

Overall my experience here at the apartment is great. The noise level is not that bad, my neighbors can be loud at time but its pretty much quiet. They do have a pest problem, I had German roaches and then spiders bigger than a quarter! However, when I complained about the pest problem they had pest control come in. I had pest control come in twice a month for about three months and I have yet to see another insect! Maintenance is pretty fast at repairing issues, I noticed I had water leaking under my sink when I washed the dishes. I placed in a request for the maintenance staff to come check it out that night. The next day when I came home it was fixed. The front desk ladies are nice most of the time, they have their days were they are not but we are all human. I had some issues with mold/allergens with in the apartment, I wish I can tell you that on the first incident they moved fast but they didn't. On the second incident, they moved a lot faster. Nicole suggested they clean out my air vents. The people who came in to clean out my air vents did an amazing job! I haven't had any health issues nor breathing problems. Overall this is a great place to stay, I don't really see much kids. If I need anything the staff is there to help. I've been here for two years and have truly enjoyed it, even with all the issues/problems I faced here.

I’ve lived here for several years and overall I’ve been happy. It’s a quiet property and most important thing is I feel safe. I’d definitely recommend Bar Harbor to friends and family.

Bar harbor is a very nice apartment complex. Not only are the neighbors nice and friendly, the office and the maintence are very nice and handy.

Everyone here is very accommodating to any inquiries that I have ever had. The office hours make the availability of office staff outstanding. The property is quiet and clean

I've lived here for 2 years and I LOVE it! I've never had any major problems and any time I do they do their best to do it ASAP. The only downfall this year is the new bipass they're building, and I shopped for other apartments because of it, and STILL Bar Harbour beat all the other apartments in every aspect.I will continue living here till I'm ready to buy a house

We love it here!! We moved back to Seabrook to be closer to family and couldn’t have chosen a better place! The neighborhood is quiet, the staff is wonderful, our place is updated and everything well maintained. We love living here!!

I’ve been living here for around 3yrs or so and I really enjoy it. It’s quiet and my neighbors all know each other and very helpful. If your interested in a nice and quiet place to live this is it.

Good housing, the neighborhood is very quiet and respectful. This is a very affordable option for single bedrooms, while still living in a decent part of town.