Amazing management staff, always very helpful and they even remember my name. Have had a few minor inconveniences such as my breaker will go out occasionally if I plug more than 2 things in in my kitchen, but they taught me how to fix it and I can fix it quickly now when it happens. Overall a great, quiet, clean place to live. I plan on staying here a while.

My neighbors have cute and friendly dogs/pups. The neighborhood is close to the grocery store and and good fast food and sit down restaurants.

Its very quiet here and my neighbors are friendly. I can see my car out my bedroom window. There's a small gym and I like that I can grill at the pool.

I love this place and have been here for quite a few years now. No infestations, polite management, extremely prompt maintenance, no sudden or hidden "extra charges" that screw up your bill, QUIET place to live with no crime even when the apartments down the street have trouble, lots of dogs but no dog poo everywhere, pool, grill, no flooding during harvey, and actually honest people living next door. I'm staying here.

I’ve called Bar Harbor home for ten years. They treat you like family here. Both the office staff and the maintenance crew are always friendly and helpful.

Been here for three years. Very quiet and safe place especially with the improved lighting. They are always working to improve this place. Office and maintenance staff are top notch.

Nice, quiet community. Friendly neighbors and nice staff. I just wish the complex had more pet clean up stations around the complex to ensure pet owners can properly pick up after their pets.

Nice apartment, not everyone picks up after their dog and could use more dog cleaning stations. Leasing office is great and nice place to live.

I’ve lived at bar harbor for over 4 years now and really like living here. The office staff is so nice, the maintenance crew is great and my neighbors are awesome. I haven’t had any problems while living here and have had no reason to leave.

This place has been nothing but professional to me. Maintenance is A1. Everything is really nice outside the yard work and bushes are always trimmed real nice.

Not just an apartment or an apartment complex it’s a home and a community. Definitely a great place to live, quiet, safe, clean. Everything you are looking for!

Nice, clean and well maintained. Always have parking available. Recent dog poop receptacles are appreciated! Love the hot tub. Office staff is always helpful

It’s been a great place to live. Having the pool and grills so close to my unit has been exspeacily nice. Matinece has always been prompt. My only complaint is I have been on the waiting list for a carport since I got my lease last April.

Everything is as we expected. We dont really like that our a/c doesnt cool the bed room so we sleep in the living room. The trees are always filling the gutters with pine needles too.

We have lived here for about a year and a half now and we have loved every minute of our stay. Whenever we have an issue or problem the staff is always helpful and on top of it as soon as they can get to it. We have never had anything take over a day to address. I would recommend Bar Harbor to anyone.

The staff is always so friendly and helpful!! The property is always clean and well maintained. My grandkids love the swimming pool, it’s their favorite part of the apartments.

I really enjoy living here as it is quiet and safe. The staff is very helpful and friendly and I’ve never had any problems with my apartment. The pool and hot tub is a great addition to an already nice community

Quiet clean and well kept.The pool is nice and so is the hot tub . The gym is handy and well maintained. The front office lady's are always nice and so are the maintenance guys

I like it, it is very clean and quiet! The out side landscape is nicely taken care of. The apartment manager Nicole has always been very helpful.

Love it here! Quiet place and friendly staff. The grounds always look very nice. When I needed maintenance for a plumbing issue they took care of it.

The apartments are well kept. The neighborhood is nice and safe. Any maintenance issues have been corrected in a timely manner. I really enjoy my time here

Living at Bar Harbor has been a great experience. Quiet community with responsive maintenance and officr staff. Love the pool/grilling area as well.

Very nice and calm community along with kind and friendly neighbors in addition to the greatest office staff! I would definitely recommend Bar Harbor to anyone looking to relocate to the Seabrook area!!

Great community. The office is friendly, maintenance is quick to repair things, cleaning staff does a great job. I’ve enjoyed living here for four years.

I just moved in, and the staff here made it a very smooth process. My neighbors are very nice. I'm very excited to be a part of this great community!