Great community to live in and enjoy. The area is great and offers a lot of things to do. Being beside NASA Rd and 146, stores and restaurants are not far from you!

I’ve been living here for over 4 years! I enjoy it very much. The grinds are clean and the people are very kind. Anytime that I put in a request to have something in my apartment fixed it done very quickly.

So far so good. I've been here three months now and rather enjoy the peace and quiet . I haven't gotten around to the amenities yet because of my work schedule but in due time I will ..

The maintenance and office staff are amazing! Quick and helpful! The apartments, grounds and amenities are well kept. The environment is quiet and the other residents are very friendly.

We love living in bar harbor this is our second year here. The staff is great and super friendly. So excited to have a two bedroom now with a lot more space.

I left my apartment where I live at Bar Harbor. My neighbors and other neighbors that are not next to me we are more than friends we are family. you don't find that too often that at Bar Harbor we have that and I love it. the office staff and maintenance staff are so sweet and anytime you have a problem they will take care of it. This is my home not an apartment.

It has been amazing so far! Grateful to be living here and am excited to renew my lease with Bar Harbor. Wonderful grounds, friendly staff and the surrounded community has been great!

Bar Harbor is a great community with a well kept property, amazing office staff, and reliable maintenance that frequently goes above and beyond to please the residents.

Looks like nice and friendly place to live. Looks like everything is kept up grounds are taken care of and clean and no trashie places around me. So far so good

I just signed with bar harbor and I move in next week I am so excited to start my new life over here in Seabrook and at bar harbor! I’ve heard nothing but good things about this place!

As a new resident what I saw was acceptable in as I stay here for my 13 months we'll see how that continues I hope it will. Cant wait to enjoy the pool.

Amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing was a great app I love the fact it is a great game and it makes me you think I want it and I can just watch the game again but it is a great app to get the money and it is still fun and it makes

It's an ideal neighborhood where everyone is nice and pleasant. It's very peaceful at night and it feels safe. The staff is very helpful and nice, and quick to address any problems.

Great service and Maintenance. Office staff super friendly. pool and gym open 365 days a year. Awesome Friendly neighbors. Amazing location.

Very happy with our complex, pretty quiet and I have very friendly neighbors. Never an issue with staff or maintenance. I love that we have an on-line portal to make maintenance requests and also to make payments.

The complex is extremely noisy. Inconsiderate tenants everywhere. It’s ridiculous. The door doesn’t close. The window doesn’t either. They’re okay apartments, and you get what you pay for.

Great community with great management and maintenance! I love the atmosphere and feel as if I am welcomed anytime I step inside the office! The maintenance crew is very timely and does a great job!

Best apartment complex I have ever lived in! I've never had to ask for anything twice, everyone is friendly (including the neighbors), and I genuinely feel safe at night. I LOVE the community.

This place is quite and peaceful nothing crazy or loud...the ladies in the office are polite and nice. Tye only problem i have is the people not picking up thier dog poop

I've just moved in about 2 months ago and I'm loving my apartment. Haven't had any issues. My neighbors are pretty quiet. And it's just really peaceful here. I would recommend staying here

I am very much comfortable in the community that I live in. Bar Harbor apartments have me located in a secluded apartment building which I’m very fond of. Parking is always available and the location is very convenient for me !

Great property... I live near the pool and although I like the pool being open all night I wish some people would respect noise late at night.

Great complex! the staff is always helpful and any maintenance requests seem to be completed in a timely manner. Clean, quiet, peaceful and would definitely recommend.

It's very peaceful here. The staff are great and very helpful . I would recommend this to my friends and family. It's clean and it's close to the water

Ladies in the office are friendly and they are quick to respond to any concerns. The neighbors are quiet and friendly. I have enjoyed my time here for the most part. Anything that came up was quickly taken care of. Maintenance is great.