It’s a great place to live. Everyone in the office is polite and understanding. Well maintained apts. maintenance is always available to fix anything same day.

Maintenance is wonderful. They repaired three issues in one day very quickly. The office ladies are just as beautiful on the inside as out, they are WONDERFUL!!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Living here has been absolutely wonderful. Everybody is so friendly. The complex is kept up so beautifully. It’s so peaceful. We really love it here so far!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

It has been a pleasant experience so far. It’s peaceful and front office employees are very helpful. I needed a washer to be fixed twice and the workers responded fast to help fix the issue.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Overall a great place to live. Management is responsive, apartment was clean moving in, and rent is a good price. My complaints are minor things, like there is not a fan in the bedroom and their have been a couple of inspections with short notice.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I've been living here for 3 years and there isn't anything I can complain about. The staff is super prompt and friendly. The neighbors are friendly, especially in the pool. And the community is just so quaint and honey.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I like the location a lot, however I have been having problems with ants. Otherwise, it is great. I appreciate the amenities on the property and in the apartment.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Super nice people amd good neighbors great pool area and grills..very nice staff could use more dog poop stations and possibly a dog area....

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Quiet and quaint area with great residents and great staff! The schools in this area are wonderful! We have Have been here for over a year now and absolutely love it!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I haven’t lived here long but so far so good! Everyone seems so nice, I’m loving the community! I also love that this place is in the best location ever:)

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Finding Bar Harbor apartments has only been a super plus for me. It is my home away from as I work over here. The apartment complex is only about 15 minutes from my workplace. That in itself is an improvement over the hour and a half drive from my family home. I have only good things to say about my apartment. It’s comfortable and just the right size. I love being able to give back to the community with your events such as the recent back to school supplies donations.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

It's very peaceful here. The staff is nice and helpful . Everything is so accessible. The parks are close. I can even barbeque outside by the pool

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The apartment itself Is really clean. I don’t do well with bugs and thankfully, it’s never been a problem. There is a lot of Loud and inconsiderate tenants, but also some great friendly people. Ladies at the office try their best to accommodate you, which is getting great! Overall good, decent place with a great price to match.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I have only lived here a few days, but the staff have been very nice and helpful as I move in and find little things that need to be fixed (like my shower and front door). :)

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Love this place so far I have lived here for about 3 months now and I have nothing bad to say about anything I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a cozy and quiet apartment

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Such a nice quiet town, hospitable and cute apartments, with friendly neighbors. I've loved living here all three years and so far I can't complain over anything

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Living here as been an amazing first apartment experience. I have been here a little over two years and I have never had any complaints! I love Bar Harbor and the staff!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The walk-through experience was efficient, the process for moving in was seamless and my new neighbors have been extremely friendly. For being here less than a week, I’m enjoying it already.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Pretty great month living here so far!! Nice neighbors and I’m really happy with my apartment. No complaints on my end. Excited to continue living here.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Very clean complex, great environment, wonderful pool area with new structure and gas grills. Would definitely recommend to any and all potential tenants Searching for a new Apartment home.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Nice apartment but lots of construction going on. Quiet and next to everything you could ever need. Leasing office is extremely nice and great pool!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Just moving in, but I looked at a lot of apartment complexes so I know a great place when I see one. Impressed with the layout, the grounds are clean and I like the "homey" vibe.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Very quiet and calm place to live. Nice neighbors and well kept landscaping. Always able to park close to apartment. Accommodating to pets. Would recommend.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Honestly so far it’s been great! My only issue is my neighbors. They walk too loud, but that’s a given living in a first floor unit. Just wish they would be a little more courteous and not stomp around at 2:30 am on a weeknight. LOVE this place. ❤️

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

My experience has been ok at times. I know there are things that can improve . I know there are things that are good. I believe that it should get better