Good apartment complex next to everything you could possibly ever need, close to Kemah and the boardwalk. Quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors.

Very clean complex, great environment, wonderful pool area with new structure and gas grills. Would definitely recommend to any and all potential tenants Searching for a new Apartment home.

Nice apartment but lots of construction going on. Quiet and next to everything you could ever need. Leasing office is extremely nice and great pool!

Just moving in, but I looked at a lot of apartment complexes so I know a great place when I see one. Impressed with the layout, the grounds are clean and I like the "homey" vibe.

Very quiet and calm place to live. Nice neighbors and well kept landscaping. Always able to park close to apartment. Accommodating to pets. Would recommend.

Honestly so far it’s been great! My only issue is my neighbors. They walk too loud, but that’s a given living in a first floor unit. Just wish they would be a little more courteous and not stomp around at 2:30 am on a weeknight. LOVE this place. ❤️

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

My experience has been ok at times. I know there are things that can improve . I know there are things that are good. I believe that it should get better

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The staff is absolutely phenomenal!! Always understanding and willing to help no matter what the circumstances are. I have no complaints whatsoever :)

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I’ve lived here for 9 months and just renewed for another year! The community is quiet, friendly, and very well kept. The staff do an amazing job here. Ibe recommended this complex to others and will continue to do so.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Love living here😃 just wish we had dog park pool area is great Staff is very nice and maintenance is awesome . Love hot tub. Very quite very good area close to everything

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I really like the side I'm on and the area. It's nice and quiet and my neighbors are friendly. Any maintenance needed they're quick to respond.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

My husband and I love spending time here the staff is so nice. When we see them out and about they will always say hello to us. We enjoy the pool and the fresh cookies

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Been living here for over half a year now. My neighbors are friendly and welcomed me well into the neighborhood. Never have any issues with parking, which is a definite plus. The complex also stays quiet at night which I love.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

This is a very quite place to live. Good people and nice pool area.the only bad is the dog mess that seems to be every where. We are happy to live here

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Living at Bar Harbor apartments has been such a great experience. I always feel relaxed and at ease when I am in my home. Everyone that I have come into contact with is so friendly and helpful and always feel the need to make you feel comfortable. Thanks Bar Harbor community!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Pretty quiet, nice neighbors, pool is great when you need to cool down or take kids to for wearing them out, staff is friendly, great location to get out and do things

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Nicole was amazing and extremely helpful and knowledgeable, i look forward to meeting with the rest of the property team. There was a small issue edith the AC, i let the office know and they had someone over to resolve the issue in a matter of minutes.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I love these apartments. My experience here so far has been very nice and pleasant. My neighbors are nice, I feel safe, my dog has great places to walk, and I'm super close to work and the water. Love it!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

A wonderful and quiet neighborhood to raise your little family or just by yourself. Nice and friendly neighbors. Been here for almost 3 years and I never had any problems. Love it here.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

We absolutely love it here. It’s nice and quiet, and everyone here is so friendly. The complex is also very well kept. We don’t have to worry about any issues not being handled, because y’all seem to take care of business quick, which is much appreciated.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I can’t say it enough how I love it here. It’s peaceful, the office staff is helpful and friendly. I never have any issues. It’s just as I imaged

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE!!! It's peaceful, and the people are so nice! I'm amazed at how affordable this place is. Of all the apartments that I've had in the past, this one is the best by far!!!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Overall great place to live. Some times slow on work orders. Quiet community. Good people. Been living here almost a year and a half now. No major complaints.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The site is very quiet and the neighbors are respectful. Haven't had the chance to use the pool yet or the gym, but I'm going to try to start.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Low crime neighborhood and good neighbors. Great location! Well maintained. Like the dog doo stations, just wish more people with pets would use them.