I have live at this apartments for over 2 years and I like the area, I like the people that run this property. Anytime I have an issue with my apartment their response is almost immediate. I would gladly recommend this place to my friends.

I've been mad about the flooding at my building. When it pours the sidewalk gets flooded and I can't walk my dogs. I've been here almost a year and there's been no activity to fix it.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The complex is extremely noisy. Inconsiderate tenants everywhere. It’s ridiculous. The door doesn’t close. The window doesn’t either. They’re okay apartments, and you get what you pay for.

There's only one girl in the office that I like but she's super nice. There's never bugs in the apartment. Like I've never even seen a spider so that's cool. I don't like that it always smells like cigarettes outside but I guess that can't really be helped.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Nice apartment but not everyone picks up their dog poop and could use some more dog clean up stations. Neighbors are quiet and leasing office is nice too.

Just got into this and it seems pretty interesting and easy to use. Keep up the good work. Hopefully this will be something everyone will enjoy

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Doing Ok i guess the only problems ive had we're they gave the apartment i originally had picked out then charged me more for the other apartment. I got when i was told it would be the same as the first one i picked out

Very nice staff. Pretty senery. Hot water doesn’t work too well. No washer cards available. Called about it but 2 days later still no cards.

I like this complex and the amenities it offers. One complaint I have is that the pool area is open to smoking. I don't use it often because I can't stand to smell the cigarette smoke.

Would like like response on extermination. Besides that a good experience so far!!! The last request was promptly and on time to fix issues that I had. So would like that to continue

Everything is as we expected. We dont really like that our a/c doesnt cool the bed room so we sleep in the living room. The trees are always filling the gutters with pine needles too.

Plenty of ups and downs here. Rent is high and property is older. I wouldn’t come back because prices were told to me and not held as told. I like the location and schools

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I love it. It's a quiet and good neighborhood. Friendly community. It's not far from my joy. It's close to water and has a nice breeze. Its has nice restaurants around the area

This place is quite and peaceful nothing crazy or loud...the ladies in the office are polite and nice. Tye only problem i have is the people not picking up thier dog poop

Not a bad apartment complex. No flooding during Harvey. Parking is sometimes limited. Decent community with nice landscaping. Cheapish rent. Apartments are pretty old and haven't been renovated in a while.

Management is courteous, super helpful, and friendly. Older building needs to be updated inside and outside but a quiet community with great eating spots off the water & always sunny Seabrook.

Been a good experience. never really had any problems. the staff is very nice. it's a quiet community. This review requires to much to Wright down.

I truly love it here. Everyone is so friendly and sweet. The value of the apartments is great. The neighborhood is quiet and not one single complaint from that end.

We have lived here going on 2 years now, the staff here is very friendly, we have had a few mishaps, but they always seem to get things taken care of for us, so no complaints! The only thing I would have to say negative is that they need a few more waste bins for animal feces.

I LOVE THE APARTMENTS AND MY NEIGHBORS ARE ALL NICE BUT I HATE THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T PICK UP THEIR DOGS POOP AND I END UP STEPPING IN IT. ITS SO GROSS.

My experience has good so far. The office people are nice and professional. The area is quiet and peaceful. Really close to work for me. Close to food and shopping. Close to the water. I love to fish.

Really enjoy living here. Just renewed for another yr!! Like the area and the neighborhood. Just wish people would clean up after their pets more.

Nice, quiet community. Friendly neighbors and nice staff. I just wish the complex had more pet clean up stations around the complex to ensure pet owners can properly pick up after their pets.

I am very much comfortable in the community that I live in. Bar Harbor apartments have me located in a secluded apartment building which I’m very fond of. Parking is always available and the location is very convenient for me !

Its a nice place to live..quite area and nice people..the only thing is the dog poop but I know you can't always see the people doing it so that is an overlook