Good location, good pricing, parking isn’t terrible but the building is older and lacks quality, no lights in living room or bedroom was a shocker. No fan in the bathroom either. Sizing is tight but not terrible

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I recently moved in and have been happy with just about everything I've seen so far. The staff have been very friendly and helpful. The apartments are comfortable.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I have been a resident for a few months now and so far I have had a positive experience. The staff is professional, grounds are well maintained and service requests are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Very nice apartment to live in and excellent location by many stores. In addition, it is super close to the puget sound which is beautiful. Lots of running trails nearby too

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Very nice place. Easy nav and access to bus stops. It’s quiet and very clean. The front office ladies are super nice. It’s also close to both of my jobs so I never have to worry about long commutes.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I have enjoyed living at the Bay Court for over ten years now. The office staff has always been helpful and friendly. I can't say enough about the maintenance staff as well. They are always prompt and quick in getting the job done.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

The best place to live with all the convenient such as grocery stores, starbucks, gas station, restaurants, schools, police dept, parks, beach, etc

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Everyone is really friendly in the leasing office and around my building everyone pretty much keeps to themselves, very nice and quiet community!!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Great customer service just needs a little work on the outside and the noise with the kids running around is pretty bad late at night. Beautiful setting!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

So far so good. Staff was very helpful in the leasing process. I am excited to move into bay court. The apartment viewing was very easy and look forward to living there.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Very good apartments, super clean and nice inside. Quiet neighbors and nice staff. Also convenient area to live as it’s close to grocery store and the alderwood mall.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Not bad at all! Buildings will (hopefully) soon undergo a bit of a facelift which should help the general property appearance. Some neighbors are less considerate of others, even given the concept of being in a community (not picking up after their dog, unattended kids playing in parking lots/roads, motorcycles super early/late, etc.). Overall one of the better properties in the area for the price.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Love this community! It is quiet, peaceful. You can't hear your neighbors, even when the kids are playing outside. I haven't seen any crime, or been worried about my safety.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Beautiful grounds kept nice and free of litter, trash and animal feces. Drivers respect posted speed limit signs and it feels safe to allow my kids to play outside.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Moving in was quick and smooth. The office staff is great and the location is perfect. We really enjoy the fitness center and look forward to the pool opening soon. We have not had any problems with noise, parking, or garbage. Nice neighborhood. We love it here!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

We like our apartment and the community. The staff is very friendly. We also love living in the city of Mukilteo. We would recommend this apartment complex to a friend.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I submitted 3 work orders on Sunday afternoon....within 15 minutes there was a technician at our door. Within 30 minutes, all 3 minor issues were corrected. I was stunned. You guy are amazing!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Quiet community with friendly staffs. Convenient location with multiple grocery stores within a couple miles and various restaurants to choose. A great place to live with families.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Me, my wife and my daughter have lived here for 3 months and we just simple love our community, everybody is really nice and kind and we want to live here forever

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I like living here. It is quiet, the pool area is wonderful and the staff are very friendly. Repairs are promptly finished. I have had no bad experiences.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I believe this is a very quiet community, I enjoy living here! The staff also make The Bay Court a nice place to live! I’m excited for the pool to open!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Its a nice area and very nice apartments I just find that recently they have been coming into our apartment a lot for different random things.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Working with Bay Court to move in was a fairly painless process. Taylor was so helpful and assisted us in speeding up the process, and the community is clean and for the most part quiet.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

1 week into our lease and we love everything. Everyone is very helpful and courteous. Always willing to go the extra. So well maintained and the transition to the Bay Court was made easy for us due to the warm welcome from all members involved. We feel like this is our home. Thank you. Rick Anderson.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Taylor has been very professional and helpful on our journey to the Seattle area as my fiancé and I are moving from out of state. We thank you so much!