Great all around experience! Christianne was extremely helpful and showed us the entire complex. The fitness center is impeccable. Perfect community for our little family.

Shout out for Ms. WIlson for helping me on transferring process. it was easy and simple and I was able to move to the new place with no worries on the whole process being difficult.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Great location, close to freeways, Boeing and Alderwood. Rooms are fairly quiet and the grounds are kept very clean. Excellent staff at the front office is very helpful.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Very satisfied with my experience here at Baycourt Apartments. All office staff have been amazing and the maintenance staff are all very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

One of the managers Cherilynn, is as amazing as this apartment complex! I’ve never felt more welcomed somewhere. Community is very residential and quiet.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I really like this community so far. They respond quickly to service requests and do a good job at dealing with residents. My only complaint is parking

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Location is good, the community is good, no problems with parking, and Dog-friendly. The only negative thing I have about this place is our neighbors.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Moved here from Portland, so far so good. The staff is definitely friendly and welcoming. The dog park is a bonus and the grounds are well maintained.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Great service, location and apartments. I recommend this apartments my children’s like the amenities also and you can walk is safe the zone here.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I have lived at Bay Court for nearly 10 years. It is well maintained, professionally managed and family-friendly community that is close to several schools in the great Mukilteo school district.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Taylor was very helpful in getting any and all information to me that was required for my move across the country. I am looking forward to living in an apartment complex where the staff cares about their tenants.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

The application process has been seamless! Since we are moving from out of state, the leading agents were extremely helpful and put us at ease!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I have lived here for over 12 years and look forward to many more years here. I enjoy the wonderful maintenance and office staff who are always there when you need them. Thank you Baycourt!!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

So far I really enjoy the community and the amenities are great. This is definitely a step up from our 620sqft apartment in the city. Having a washer and dryer in the apartment is very nice and convenient.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Experience overall has been good. Especially the maintenance guys and their quick response to fix any issues. And they are pleasant. It's been a little frustrating that packages and mail haven't always been found the first time we go in to pick it up. We end up having to check back with the carrier, who says it's delivered, go back in to the office and then someone else is able to find it. This has happened several times. But overall, most experiences have been good.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Nice apartment, friendly staff, nice gym and amenities. Very very nice neighborhood, very good high school (I suck with reviews stars should be good enough lol)

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Overall experience It was easy and fast. Vanessa was so great . She explained everything. The process was fast. I would recommend Bay Court.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

This is our second time staying at bay court. When we moved to Washington we lived here until we found a house. Now that we are getting ready to sell our house, we will be staying at bay court again. Love the residents!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I’ve been in Washington for a year and a half and as far as residency goes I wasn’t impressed at all at my previous location. I’ve been here for approximately 3 months and it’s changed my perspective about living here, the staff is great here the community is well put together I love how the staff interacts on a daily basis with us and keeps us in the loop of what’s going on. The community is well protected by police and security. I love living here very good environment.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

My whole move in experience was awesome. Taylor was amazing. She assisted me the entire way through. The move in went well (except for the weather). Moved from another Greystar property, so all the paperwork was familiar. Love the complex and look forward to making this my home. Thanks.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I've lived here for a year and 3 months, and I do enjoy the location and how well the community is kept up. What I don't enjoy is how noisy my upstairs neighbors are, but I am sure my downstairs neighbor feel some what similar about us if we are being loud. I also don't enjoy being mean-mugged by the downstairs neighbors every time I pull up in a parking spot. But, not everyone is a happy person, oh well. All in all, I am happy living here.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I’ve lived here for a little more than 3 years now. I chose to live here because it’s close to work and other places I enjoy visiting. I would recommend it to anyone looking to move to Mukilteo.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Nice & friendly community, close to schools always a plus if you have kids. Besides issues with pet owners leaving poop in side walks ( I live in the building next to the dog park) I love living here. Parking after 8pm can be an issue if you dont want to pay for an assign spot or garage.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Great clean and quiet community. Staff has been real awesome since the beginning and they quickly fixed the minor maintenance issues with my apartment.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I really enjoy being in this community, it’s a great location and easy access to everything we need. The office staff is wonderful and made the move in easy.