It’s been great! All the staff are friendly and it’s a quiet area :) The move in process was easy and didn’t take very long. The maintenance team is very quick to respond.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

It’s a nice place, good amenities, great location, a bit pricey for an apartment, but it’s kept up well. Great distance from good school system. Close to library and fire department and police station. Local boys and girls club and YMCA within walking distance. Starbucks is close to a great trail system in the Big Gulch. Pretty much everything can be walked to.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Constant inspections throughout the year, charges suddenly show up on bill but not explained what they are. Parking is a premium here. Have to pay extra for a spot if you ever want to find one close. Give you a parking pass that destroys itself if removed, so don't ever buy a new car, they will try to charge you extra fee for a QR code.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

BeautIful & peaceful place to live! Very convenient for my kiddos to walk to school. Will be here for a while!! Baycourt staff is Amazing! They work hard for their residents!!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Very nice with big rooms and closets. The grounds are well kept and the security good. The leasing agents are all very kind and helpful. Overall good experience so far.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I loved that this place has very gentle and kind neighborhood, I think moving to this apartment was one of the best choice I made, so I think bay court is great place to live.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Very clean and peaceful place. Friendly staff and very helpful. Just moved in and I already love the place. Great amenities and great community.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

All of the apartment staff has been amazing since I got here. We had a few hiccups when moving in but the office staff were amazing with helping us through that.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Baycourt is an adorable community tucked inside its surrounding trees, located in a safe area and assigned to really great schools. It’s perfect for raising a family or if you’re just interested in living somewhere peaceful

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I have only been at Bay Court for about 5 months, but it is far and above any other apartments Ive lived in. Its clean, the office staff is friendly, its quiet. A place that Im not nervous when my kids are outside playing on their own. It is a beautiful and peaceful place to live and I plan on staying for quite a while.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Gym been closed for 2 months for no apparent reason. Everything else is great. They also clean out the chimneys every year for you and it’s super convenient.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Worth the hard earned money that we pay to live here. Mukilteo is a nice little city conveniently located next to the QFC where we buy our groceries (sometimes) as well as Traxx where we enjoy racing go carts (once)

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I love living in this community. The amenities are great. There could be more, but what we have it still great. For the most part the office ladies are kind. The community as a whole is quiet and nice to live in.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

It's a nice place to live. Everything is well maintained and they put on community events for the members from time to time. It's also in a nice location.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Quiet, well kept community. Love the staff and the maintenance is exceptional! My kids and I love living here. They have made friends and it feels safe.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Pretty good, Just some suggestions for improvement (if possible), I have a garage but coming out from the garage I could not see if any car is coming or not. Sometimes it is just scary to drive out of the garage. Hoping if it is possible to add mirrors to be able to see if there are any pedestrians or cars before i drive out of the garage. Another than that is just its a bit dark during night time in winter and there are still some children outside playing, sometimes it is hard to notice if they are there running around or not. Hoping if it is possible to add some light for some areas for children's safety.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

It's been awesome so far. Very peaceful and quiet. I love how clean the complex is. Then staff is super friendly and helpful, they made the leasing process alot less stressful

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

We have had a good experience at Bay Court. The apartments are safe, clean and comfortable. The office and maintenance staff have been very responsive and helpful.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

So far our experience here has been good. The staff or helpful and kind and the property and apartments seem well maintenance! The new package lockers are really helpful btw.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

A great place to live, it’s close to schools and my work. The new package pick up in the gym is nice, I don’t have to wait for business hours to get my packages.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

Bay court has been a wonderful place to live so far really loving how peaceful it is i wish their were a little more parking but otherwise its fantastic.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I have only been here fore a couple days and I really enjoy the feel of the complex. The living space itself is cozy and nicely laid out. I highly recommend this place!

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

It was very comfortable and nice, so I liked that it had a lot of events and employees were very kind to me. So if you are trying to find place to live, I recommend Bay Court.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

The space is so much bigger than our previous place. Seeing all the little ones on their bikes creates a great sence of community and friendship. Overall the best place ive been to yet.

Reply from Bay Court at Harbour Pointe

I haven't moved in yet, but so far so good I look forward to seeing what they have to offer. Though the rent here and anywhere else is ridiculous