Bay One

4.6

4.6

We loved all of the different amenity spaces throughout the building. There’s many different places to lounge which is crucial during the time of Covid 19 and working from home.
I am a new tenant and experience working with leading agents was great and whole process was easy and a pleasure. All the staff from leasing agent to front desk was very professional and helpful.
Exactly what I expected it to be 5 stars the living space is what I needed and the neighborhood is beautiful as well and quiet with a lot of my favorite food options near by
I like everything so far I just wish I could’ve had a parking spot on my floor .beside that I love the manager she’s the best building manager I’ve ever had.
I love the building and staff!! Can't wait for the Holiday Season to being in are new home. Also, Staff is doing a great job with Covid-19 guidelines.
The amenities and common spaces are incredible. Once the building is 100% finished I have no doubt it will be second to none! The apartment units themselves are immaculate and premier to the region.
Very nice and friendly place to live in. The residency is neat and comfortable in many dimensions. So far, I feel quite happy living here and enjoy peaceful and clean environment.