Bay Pointe at Summerville

4.6

4.6

Jessica
Easy move in, everything is new, which is nice. Maintenance was quick to respond and resolve the few details we brought up. The pool is nice. We have a ground floor unit, which is what we were looking for for our old man pupper. Rentals are insanely expensive across the board right now and this location is no exception. Don't love the amenities package that is required as we don't own a television so paying for cable we don't use is annoying. And we have had some billing discrepancies that have yet to be resolved (double billed for a few things).
Kyasia
Beautiful and very quiet and it is a lovely community…love that the staff member are very nice and corporative and kind . And the neighbors are nice
Dajane
2 months ago
This has been one of the most easiest moving process. Jordan was WONDERFUL and made this an easy application process and move! The complex is quiet and placed in a very convenient location!
Gena
3 months ago
Our move in was easy and Jordan was very helpful with anything we needed. We were give an overview of the complex and immediately felt welcome.
Anne
4 months ago
Wonderful Staff- friendly and helpful. Explained all questions and made my move in experience easy. I am only having trouble hooking up cable but that is not really part of the property managements responsibility.
Willie
4 months ago
My experience here has been awesome so far. I was a little nervous never being a renter before but Mrs Jordan & her staff has made me feel right at home. Their very transparent & keeps an open line of communication. I’m enjoying my stay here👍🏽
Harold
5 months ago
Very quiet community with the only neccessaties you need in amenities. Pool, without facility, dog park, built in mini parks for the kids, beautiful on for early morning or late night relaxation, and grills and benches. The people are very friendly in the community and the decreased units makes the area less crowded.
Willie
5 months ago
The complex is great. Most importantly, Ms Jordan is very friendly. Awesome to talk too. She makes it family oriented here. Great representative for the community
Joshua
5 months ago
The community itself is nice and quiet. The units themselves are a little small and don’t have much storage at all. Amenities and location are a little bit lacking as far as where the community is compared to what’s around and doesn’t offer many amenities
Teressa
5 months ago
Nice new community. Small but big enough! All staff are amazing. Maintenance is quick. My dog enjoys the dog run. Can’t wait for the pool area to be open to enjoy the sunshine.