Baypoint Apartments

4.5

4.5

Baypoint’s office is always great and super easy to work with. The maintenance does a good job considering how large the complex is, and the apartments themselves are great too:)
Been here a couple years and it’s been so nice. I love the quiet. I live how helpful the staff is here too. Maintenance is very quick to fix anything, but we have only needed them twice. We love the playground too!
It’s been along time since I have lived in an apartment. The staff here is wonderful and very responsive to our needs. The amenities are great and we can’t wait to participate in all the frequently scheduled events.
I’ve been a Baypoint resident for 3 years and love my time here. Staff is wonderful and maintenance is fast. My apartment is beautiful and has always felt like a home to me.
Love this apartment complex! They are always fast to fix things and very responsive. We have lived here for 3 years and never had any issues.
Great experience loving here. I have lived here since April 2020 and can't imagine living anywhere else. Nothing beats the view!! Staff is awesome and always very helpful.
Haven't moved in, yet, but so far, the customer service has been really good, and the property is really nice and well kept. Looking forward to moving in.
Love everything, but it smells like sewage over here by building 7 and 8. And the apartment was a little dirty upon move in. But love it other that!
Best apartment complex in Corpus Christi. Great views, balconies, and large commo ground. Staff and maintenance are friendly and helpful. Location is central to everything. The only problem is residents not keeping their pets on leashes.
We have been living here for 5 months now, and we have enjoyed our stay! The office has been especially useful for my husband who is studying for flight school.