Baypoint Apartments

4.5

4.5

Ronald L.
Baypoint is the best apartment complex in the Corpus Christi MSA. The common ground is large, and we have one of the largest balconies in CC. the bay view is great! Staff and maintenance are helpful and friendly. We have lived here for over 12 years and hope for many more.
Shane
I've had a persistent slow drain in my shower that the maintenance person failed to fix. The dishwasher is very noisy, and running my dishwasher causes a soapy taste in the water. The pipes thud when running hot water through them. The parking is too crowded. The apartment is far too expensive to have these kinds of issues.
Andrew
Great view, nice community, great service. I lived here in the past and now I live here again and it is very nice I must say. The people working here are helpful.
Andy
Love when the food trucks are here! Area is always well kept and pretty quick about repairs! Staff is super friendly and bright! Events they have makes the place feel like a huge family.
Rita
Love it! Would recommend this place. I love that it’s close to everything l need. The staff is real nice and helpful. I Wish l had brought my dog with me..
Lashawn
We still love it here 🥰 We have no worries and never felt unsafe. Very pleased that our first choice for a residence here in Corpus was the best choice ❤
Allison
Looking forward to moving into Baypoint in 10 days! The amenities are wonderful and the price is right. The office staff were super friendly and welcoming. I will be referring everyone I know who is looking for an apartment to this complex.
Aisia
Maintenance and front desk are nice. They respond in a decent amount of time to issues reported. It's a convenient location. Right on the bay.
Elissa
We highly recommend Baypoint Apts. We enjoy the green space, the amenities, and the community. Our kids enjoy the playground, and we enjoy family time at the pool. This is a great place for our family.
Megan
I love living here. The views are amazing. I take regular walks around the path by the bay. The staff is so friendly, and they respond as quickly as they can to maintenance calls.