Bayside Apartments

4.6

4.6

Amanda N.
I have lived in these apartments for 6 years , I absolutely love this community and apartment complex. The staff is so friendly and helpful! I love creating a lovely home here. The prices are becoming outrageous and therefore might have to start building my home base somewhere else . I’m very devastated to pick up and move our life we’ve built here , but $1415 plus taxes, etc for a 1 bedroom 1 bath is RIDICULOUS! When getting excepted at this apartment complex i had to make 3 times the rent, I NOW do not make 3 times the rent you are trying to charge for a one bedroom. Super disappointed.
Linda
Bayside is the place to live if you are looking for NW location. The newly remodeled units have great floor plans and the amenities - community area, pool and gym.
Logan
Our stay has been great so far! We enjoy the newness and cleanliness. A few critiques would be that the kitchen cabinets are too small, we sometimes can smell weed, it’s a little annoying hearing the construction of the updated rooms around us, having a clicker for the gate instead of a fob, and that’s about it!
Megan
We have lived here for almost a year and a half and have loved it. When we report maintenance issues they are usually fixed by the next day. Staff genuinely cares about their tenants and the grounds are always kept tidy.
Natarsha
The environment here is awesome and the staff is amazing. I enjoy this community because it’s small and you don’t get treated like a number.
Likhi
I enjoy living in the community. It is very clean, quite and peaceful. The only issue is that we need more free space parking. Not being able to get more than one parking spot if there’s more than 1 resident with a vehicle is frustrating.
Kelly
Bayside apartment community has been extremely accommodating and we love living here. It has been home for the past 4 years and we really feel comfortable here. Couldn’t ask for better front office staff or Jon the maintenance worker. We are very fortunate to have a great team to rely on here at Bayside.
Kaitlyn
I’ve been enjoying the gym here at Bayside! It’s always clean and well taken care of. The pool has recently renovated and it looks lovely! I appreciate the work they’ve been putting into the grounds.
Antoinette J.
I like living at Bayside and I love the location. It is close to my school and all of his other activities. I would a house but I see myself right here until I am ready to purchase.
Jose
The community has been great since we've been here! Front desk Rebecca is always friendly and amazing and always helpful. The amenities so far have been pretty good. The apartment itself is gorgeous with the remodel. The price point is okay and that would be my only concern. But everything else is great!