Bayside Apartments

4.6

4.6

LaCher
Only been here 3 weeks but i'm loving it. office staff has been super friendly every time we come in contact. Maintenance has been responsive and the pool is always clean!
Adriana
Rebecca is very knowledgeable and has been a great help, she has been guiding us through the whole process from day one. The complex is also very well up kept and such a quiet area to be in.
Martha
Bayside apartments is the place to be. I enjoy how they are all about their tenants. The community is safe everyone is so welcoming and friendly!
Corey
Love the quiet environment and great amenities. The maintenance team is quick and gets the job done, overall a great place to live and feel comfortable
Ashley N
Remodel apts looks very nice. Love the new park areas! The staff is great. Community areas are always clean and nice. Is a quite and peaceful community. Very happy here
Kaitlyn
Bayside has made a lot of improvements since we moved in last year! I love the gym and hanging out at the pool. The community is welcoming and people keep to themselves.
Alyssa
All residents have been very friendly and kind to me so far! The pool is beautiful, everything is very clean and peaceful! Everyone who works in the office has also been very helpful and friendly!
Alex
I loved living here the staff are above and beyond with some many people here you’d think they wouldn’t temper you name but they do if I didn’t buy a house I would still be here Thank you all
Daniel
Our experience has been great at Bayside. My girlfriend and I have called Bayside home for the last two years due to many reasons. The location is great, maintenance (Carlito) is effective and timely, the pool and grilling area is a great place to relax, and the remodeled apartment is perfect. We are happy to be here.
Elias
about 2 months ago
I was very impressed with how friendly the staff has been to any questions and requests. Maintenance is very professionally and friendly. They are quick to respond and fulfill work orders. Apartments are well maintained and complex is kept clean.