Bayside Apartments

4.6

4.6

Toni
Smooth move transfer, new unit was spotless and minor issues that were found after were addressed very quickly. The leasing staff were excellent in helping us execute our move in. THANK YOU Bayside Team

Lexis
So far so good! No complaints. Clean, friendly and quiet! Love it! The staff was amazing helping us move in and were constantly supportive and communicative!

Yazmin
2 months ago
It’s great here! I love it, my daughter loves it and my dogs love it. We moved here back in April because our other apartment was being invaded by homeless people and my concerned was them breaking into my apartment in the middle of the night, here we have no problem! We love it

Roshea
2 months ago
Awesome experience since I been here they take the time to do special things for the community I loved it here I recommend people to live here

Cindy
2 months ago
Quiet place and everyone is friendly. No complaint at this time. Only down side my parking spot is far away to next building. Clean areas and a nice pool area.

Logan
3 months ago
I’m still very upset at how much rent has went up here. 1700 for a tiny 1 bed 1 bath in an area of town that’s not that great is ridiculous.

Corey
4 months ago
Love the office staff and environment, very understanding and efficient maintenance team and love the great amenities, very responsive and attending to needs.

Christopher
4 months ago
Bayside is a great community to live" the staff is fantastic, maintenance team is awesome" I will tell my family & friends about Bayside Apartments"

Ruth Ann
5 months ago
Office staff and maintenance personnel couldn't be better Always positive, friendly and positive no matter what kind of a day they maybe having.

Verified Resident
5 months ago
The experience here has been nice. Maintenance is friendly and attentive. Relatively quiet area. Nice, remodeled apartments. Easy freeway access.