When I first got here I was like "wow this place smells funky" but I learned to love the smell, I live for the smell. I only wake up for the smell and I only fall asleep to dream of the smell

Reply from Bayside Village

I moved in May and I have had a good experience so far. I enjoy the garage parking and how efficient maintenance is fixing items. I believe the new management has been a good change to the building and you can tell that they are trying to improve the place. I believe more events will draw people to meet each other instead of having people stay in their rooms all the time. We have a wide range of people living in the building from students to full-time workers. Overall, I believe the staff is extremely helpful. A few times, there has been issues with mailing and not receiving letters but I am unsure if that is a building issue.

Reply from Bayside Village

When my roommates and I were first shown the apartment building, we absolutely loved it. When we moved in the apartment was less than expected.

Reply from Bayside Village

the staff is super attentive! i have made my best friends from the roommates and everyone is so welcoming! I love the location and how close it is to so many food places!

Reply from Bayside Village

Good location, supermarkets around it, full furnitured, free internet, fresh outlook, enthusiastic staff, all makes you feel comfortable and safe living here

Reply from Bayside Village

Good to live here. The community is great and the fact that it's furnished is a plus. The people who live are great too I have made so Mandy friends in my first month

Reply from Bayside Village

It's hard having four separate people sharing a living space meant for four people living TOGETHER. This fridge doesn't have space for four separate grocery lists and the sink doesn't fit four separate dish sets.

Reply from Bayside Village

I really enjoy the new features, especially the new wooden floors! It was an issue when it was carpeted, but now the hallways are actually clean!

Reply from Bayside Village

decent sized bedrooms, full sized kitchen. Shower with tub in large bathroom. Just moved in last week so still have to check out the place. so far so good

Reply from Bayside Village

Thank you Bayside!!! Best Location in the city! Bayside eats Thursdays are great, You've been nothing but accommodating. It's a great community and I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

Reply from Bayside Village

It's great living here, the employees treats me with respect, they find a solution for your probs, tbh I can't say 100% guaranteed satisfaction but it is worth it living here

Reply from Bayside Village

I like how Bayside tries to make you comfortable and fix whatever problem is going on. It would be nice if they had more maintenance staff on hand though. At least one other person to help the current person working. Also, I know security is downstairs at the front sometimes, but there really needs to someone there at all times.

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside is a fine place to live, it smells weird and my dishwasher is always broken, but it's fine. Internet is terrible, so that's neat. Rooms are a fair size though.

Reply from Bayside Village

I really enjoy the security of this building. Also the staff are very friendly and the building is kept up very well appearance wise. Also having the mail in the office (packages) is smart.

Reply from Bayside Village

The staff is really friendly and helpful, I have definitely been pleased and impressed by the service. The location of the community and the perks are really nice as well.

Reply from Bayside Village

I am doing good I like the location and my roommates will some are good. I love the cat friendly place. I wish there was mode community stuff

Reply from Bayside Village

Great location to live in close to everything schools downtown etc great food nearby friendly laid back building staff is very helpful and always gets back to you with an issues you have they do there best to make your living experience as great as possible

Reply from Bayside Village

I enjoy living at Bayside. There have been some noise issues, but management works to solve them. The location is perfect. The apartment is spacious, but I do wish I had one of the bigger rooms.

Reply from Bayside Village

The community is doing great job. People are very nice and kind. Only problem was that sometimes it was hard to find packages delivered. Now it's much better.3

Reply from Bayside Village

The apartment is good for its price and they have a lot of fun events going on every now and then, however, maintenance could be a bit better.

Reply from Bayside Village

I always feel safe in the building and the amenities that are available are great. As a graduate student on a budget, Bayside is very affordable and convenient. Unfortunately, there are people in the building that don't take care of it and don't take pride in where they live. These individuals give outsiders a bad impression of the building and it's community. Aside from these people, Bayside works to make student life easy and tries to give back to its residents.

Reply from Bayside Village

Hallways aren't always the cleanest but that's not necessarily Bayside's fault. Over all by a bad place to live if you have good roommates that don't steal from you.

Reply from Bayside Village

Love living here, great location and roommate assignments! Office could use a bit work on communication, but overall I have a had a positive experience.

Reply from Bayside Village

The staffs are great, very kind and warm-hearted. They solved many problems that I faced. The location of this property is good and it is safe here.

Reply from Bayside Village

Got amazing roommates as they told me they will give. They told me that they would not give me a pet in my apartment and they did so. Management reacts instantly to any household problems.