All is well here no problem life is good near everything we wish new furniture's in the apartment they're old not comfortable any longer and taking serious about cleaners the residents must now that cleaners is A must do or no cleaners is serious offence under the law

Reply from Bayside Village

Great location-close to stores and job and parks. Highly recognizable place, and close to downtown/Old Port. Random complex issues (elevator, fire alarms, power outages), but minor overall.

Reply from Bayside Village

Ive lived here for about six months now and I’ve liked my experience with bayside village so far. There are a few things I wish bayside provided though (for example, parking for visitors) and I wish there was more communication as to when Roomate’s were moving in/out.

Reply from Bayside Village

I haven't been here for too long but for what it's worth, Bayside has been really good so far! The location is great, having all utilities is even better, and everyone has been really friendly!

Reply from Bayside Village

So far, so good. Staff has been pleasant. However, there are little to no students in this student-style housing. However, my room mates are all nice and respectful, so it serves my needs, for now.

Reply from Bayside Village

Other than certain situations that our leasing management is already aware of, my experience at Bayside Village has been wonderful. I love my new home.

Reply from Bayside Village

Peaceful and quiet most of all friendly, stuff take care of everyone and everything on time and in daily basis, selfless residents willing to move mountains for u

Reply from Bayside Village

Excellent! Everyone in the main office is very generous. The mailing service notifications is one of the things I most like. They notify quickly when a package arrives by text and email.

Reply from Bayside Village

We’re all friendly to each other, and the environment is phenomenal. I have nothing to complain about. I’m enjoying my time here in Bayside village.

Reply from Bayside Village

This is an amazing place to live. I have nothing negative to say about this place. Great staff, great people. I’d recommend this place :)❤️❤️

Reply from Bayside Village

The people I've met so far have been pretty nice and the office staff are a pretty great group. The building definitely needs more sprucing up as it's showing wear and tear all over the place but I understand that comes with an active and thriving community building.

Reply from Bayside Village

The leasing manager, Peter, has been fantastic! However, some of the residents that live here are rude and disrespectful to the space and others. Household trash by the mail, dog waste in the halls, and extreme, crashing noises at all hours of the day and night have been difficult to live with.

Reply from Bayside Village

A little loud and smells sometimes but pretty good size and LOVE that it allows dogs! I’ve only been in bayside village for a little while but a good experience so far!

Reply from Bayside Village

Haven't had any issues besides roommates for a while, lots of events have been going on so that's cool. I like getting package reminders now.

Reply from Bayside Village

I just get my apartment at Bayside, I loved how it look, but residents are destroying the apartment and I didn’t like the fact that you get to pay 130$ for the parking, my roommates are a big mass. Other wise it has a good location u have pretty much everything around. The people in the office are really friendly.

Reply from Bayside Village

New management has been making some serious progress in turning things around here, a fair amount of general issues but maintenance workers have dealt with each quite quickly.

Reply from Bayside Village

Pretty dope place so far. It's chill & the air hockey table is usually free, so I'm happy. I can't think of any downsides to the place just yet, but I've only just moved in. Seems good so far

Reply from Bayside Village

My experience as a resident so far has been nothing but pleasant. The staff is friendly and I don't dislike the other tenants. I hope the atmosphere of the place stays the same for the duration of my stay here.

Reply from Bayside Village

Recently we had an incident with a security guard. However, the bayside staff were very kind and took care of it. Overall experience is good

Reply from Bayside Village

Nice clean rooms and pretty good staff at the lease office. However, profile matching isn't always accurate and smoking violations in the building.

Reply from Bayside Village

This apartment complex is great if you are looking for a budget apartment with a dorm-like set-up. You are really renting a singular room where you share a bathroom (of the two in the apartment) with one other while you share the kitchen + living room with 3 other. Storage space for food is at a premium so a cheap pantry is recommended if you want to plan ahead food wise. Biggest complaint is actually the laundry room, not only is it outrageously expensive (which really isn't the buildings fault) but it barely cleans. I take my clothes elsewhere because they get a weird smell to them if I wash them here.

Reply from Bayside Village

I am for sure enjoying my stay at Bayside.Everything is well organized and roommates are so awesome.I am enjoying my stay.I do like how leasing personnel respond to us and are so professional.Keep it up!

Reply from Bayside Village

It ranges based on whoever is in your quad. My original assignment was with 3 complete slobs. My second is where I ended up staying. Everything has been fine besides that. The staff here is cool, friendly, and responsive.

Reply from Bayside Village

The first apartment I was placed in was disgusting and I had problems with my roommates but Bayside was quick to getting me switched to a different apartment. Would be 4 if the elevator worked half the time.

Reply from Bayside Village

Great Overall Experience. I'll Definitely be staying for awhile. Staff is Great, Roommates are awesome, Apartments are spacious and overall clean.