I am for sure enjoying my stay at Bayside.Everything is well organized and roommates are so awesome.I am enjoying my stay.I do like how leasing personnel respond to us and are so professional.Keep it up!

Reply from Bayside Village

It ranges based on whoever is in your quad. My original assignment was with 3 complete slobs. My second is where I ended up staying. Everything has been fine besides that. The staff here is cool, friendly, and responsive.

Reply from Bayside Village

The first apartment I was placed in was disgusting and I had problems with my roommates but Bayside was quick to getting me switched to a different apartment. Would be 4 if the elevator worked half the time.

Reply from Bayside Village

Great Overall Experience. I'll Definitely be staying for awhile. Staff is Great, Roommates are awesome, Apartments are spacious and overall clean.

Reply from Bayside Village

The cockroaches keep getting worse and never seem to go away completely. The exterminators have come in (or at least there was a note left saying they were coming) but there was never any follow up

Reply from Bayside Village

There have been improvements, but I feel everybody needs to be held to the same standards. It seems like security has certain people they favor, and are more relaxed about rules when it comes to these individuals

Reply from Bayside Village

I'm really enjoying my experience here so far. I was struggling with setting up the internet on my laptop, and the leasing office was really helpful to me. I'm glad to be here at bayside village.

Reply from Bayside Village

Incredible experience and it's only been a week. I love the community atmosphere. Everyone has been so friendly and welcoming. My friends also love that I'm in a better place.

Reply from Bayside Village

I want to acknowledge Skip the Maintenance Supervisor! He is amazingly attentive, highly effective and more importantly efficient. Issues were resolved timely, and he was always giving adequate time lines for repairs. He has been such a breath of fresh air for the maintenance department. I honestly hope he is always the guy making the repairs when I request them. He is the go to guy for all issues, and always has a smile when he arrives!

Reply from Bayside Village

I've been living here for an accumulative 2 years and I've never had such a great experience. The staff is so helpful and maintenance is on top of everything. I recommend everyone to apply here!

Reply from Bayside Village

I love living here so close to everything. Love my roommate she’s really cool! I wish we have more fridge and freezer space but this place is great can’t wait to make more friends

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside is great for students going to USM or SMCC because it’s super close to both. I dont have a car and I walk to USM every day so I’m super thankful that I found this place.

Reply from Bayside Village

The place is honestly great, store's in the area are easy to access. Maintenance is rather quick, we put in a work order and the next day someone was here to check out our issue.

Reply from Bayside Village

Not exactly what I thought but overall satified. The apartment complex is geologically placed where its beneficial. The apartments common rooms look very nice

Reply from Bayside Village

Things seem pretty good so far. The staff is friendly and cooperative on things. The building is rather clean and tidy as well. So far things are not too bad.

Reply from Bayside Village

So far I've had no problems. I've met some nice people, and my roommates are awesome. I do feel as though the office didn't really match us with our preferences as well as they could have, but I feel really lucky that those differences turned out to not be a big deal. The security guards are super nice too!

Reply from Bayside Village

I enjoy my room size, the bathroom is also nice and big. I wish some more basic appliances came with the apartment. Overall pretty solid and am satisfied so far.

Reply from Bayside Village

The community is great aside from some of the shady people around, the apartment is awesome and my roommates are great plus the amenities that are offered are great too.

Reply from Bayside Village

When I first got here I was like "wow this place smells funky" but I learned to love the smell, I live for the smell. I only wake up for the smell and I only fall asleep to dream of the smell

Reply from Bayside Village

I moved in May and I have had a good experience so far. I enjoy the garage parking and how efficient maintenance is fixing items. I believe the new management has been a good change to the building and you can tell that they are trying to improve the place. I believe more events will draw people to meet each other instead of having people stay in their rooms all the time. We have a wide range of people living in the building from students to full-time workers. Overall, I believe the staff is extremely helpful. A few times, there has been issues with mailing and not receiving letters but I am unsure if that is a building issue.

Reply from Bayside Village

When my roommates and I were first shown the apartment building, we absolutely loved it. When we moved in the apartment was less than expected.

Reply from Bayside Village

the staff is super attentive! i have made my best friends from the roommates and everyone is so welcoming! I love the location and how close it is to so many food places!

Reply from Bayside Village

Good location, supermarkets around it, full furnitured, free internet, fresh outlook, enthusiastic staff, all makes you feel comfortable and safe living here

Reply from Bayside Village

Good to live here. The community is great and the fact that it's furnished is a plus. The people who live are great too I have made so Mandy friends in my first month

Reply from Bayside Village

It's hard having four separate people sharing a living space meant for four people living TOGETHER. This fridge doesn't have space for four separate grocery lists and the sink doesn't fit four separate dish sets.