Excellent for a first apartment, all the basic appliances, the furnature, the security... still feels much less like apartments, a lot more like dorms.

Reply from Bayside Village

The cockroaches keep getting worse and never seem to go away completely. The exterminators have come in (or at least there was a note left saying they were coming) but there was never any follow up

Reply from Bayside Village

Staff are very polite and usually when things are broken they are fixed right away. I've here going on four years. I am the only original room mate of the for that moved into together. I have two good room mates at the moment. We all get along quite well We have empty room at the moment I think another male would be best choice.

Reply from Bayside Village

The leasing manager, Peter, has been fantastic! However, some of the residents that live here are rude and disrespectful to the space and others. Household trash by the mail, dog waste in the halls, and extreme, crashing noises at all hours of the day and night have been difficult to live with.

Reply from Bayside Village

It ranges based on whoever is in your quad. My original assignment was with 3 complete slobs. My second is where I ended up staying. Everything has been fine besides that. The staff here is cool, friendly, and responsive.

Reply from Bayside Village

Just fine. The apartment complex is typically clean and well maintained. The staff is easy to work with and paying rent is seamless. Parking is also convenient

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside is a fine place to live, it smells weird and my dishwasher is always broken, but it's fine. Internet is terrible, so that's neat. Rooms are a fair size though.

Reply from Bayside Village

I really enjoy the security of this building. Also the staff are very friendly and the building is kept up very well appearance wise. Also having the mail in the office (packages) is smart.

Reply from Bayside Village

It's hard having four separate people sharing a living space meant for four people living TOGETHER. This fridge doesn't have space for four separate grocery lists and the sink doesn't fit four separate dish sets.

Reply from Bayside Village

Not exactly what I thought but overall satified. The apartment complex is geologically placed where its beneficial. The apartments common rooms look very nice

Reply from Bayside Village

I really like Stephanie. She's really helpful. I also like the repair people, they always seem willing to help and always friendly. I really glad I chose this as my first apartment.

Reply from Bayside Village

My over all experience here has been ok i really enjoy knowing we have security gaurds here to make sure people who arent suppose to be in the building are removed from the property

Reply from Bayside Village

The first apartment I was placed in was disgusting and I had problems with my roommates but Bayside was quick to getting me switched to a different apartment. Would be 4 if the elevator worked half the time.

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside is a nice apartment building to live in. It is in a good location right in the middle of the city and cheaper to live than most places. It can be kind of annoying having no control over who you love with, and having to put up trashy roommates, and a little unfair that they can afford a tanning room, two big screen TVs, a foozball table and a pool table, yet they charge an extra $130 just to park there

Reply from Bayside Village

Choosing Bayside was a good choice, I lIke it here, they have a great team to ensure that you're comfortable and all suits your needs....and I got the best roommates

There have been improvements, but I feel everybody needs to be held to the same standards. It seems like security has certain people they favor, and are more relaxed about rules when it comes to these individuals

Reply from Bayside Village

The apartment is good for its price and they have a lot of fun events going on every now and then, however, maintenance could be a bit better.

Reply from Bayside Village

Hallways aren't always the cleanest but that's not necessarily Bayside's fault. Over all by a bad place to live if you have good roommates that don't steal from you.

Reply from Bayside Village

I just get my apartment at Bayside, I loved how it look, but residents are destroying the apartment and I didn’t like the fact that you get to pay 130$ for the parking, my roommates are a big mass. Other wise it has a good location u have pretty much everything around. The people in the office are really friendly.

Reply from Bayside Village

Its a good place to live, but im upset that i waited to long to have a parking space in the parking garage, and now im put on a waist list.. Which sucks

Reply from Bayside Village

So far everything is good during move-in feedback is to be more organized. Such as ensuring people with spaces keys to work for the garage if it was purchased. Also if construction allows for a second elevator there is only 1 elevator to one side of the building; which is an inconvenience for those on the other side of the building.

The amenities are nice and as long as you get along with your roommates it's not terrible. Plus there's really great water pressure and its included.

Reply from Bayside Village

The staff is pretty great most of the time at helping with any issues that may arise as far as things needing to be replaced or repaired. The maintenance staff are great, prompt, and very respectful when working on fixing something in your apartment. The tenants can be iffy but if you know the others that live in your apartment it's usually easier to ignore the fact that some of the other tenants are less than friendly.

Reply from Bayside Village

This apartment complex is great if you are looking for a budget apartment with a dorm-like set-up. You are really renting a singular room where you share a bathroom (of the two in the apartment) with one other while you share the kitchen + living room with 3 other. Storage space for food is at a premium so a cheap pantry is recommended if you want to plan ahead food wise. Biggest complaint is actually the laundry room, not only is it outrageously expensive (which really isn't the buildings fault) but it barely cleans. I take my clothes elsewhere because they get a weird smell to them if I wash them here.

Reply from Bayside Village

So far, so good. Staff has been pleasant. However, there are little to no students in this student-style housing. However, my room mates are all nice and respectful, so it serves my needs, for now.