Be DTLA

4.2

4.2

Great location near korean town. It is also super convenient to have a supermarket and Starbucks downstairs. A few minute's drive to USC makes it easier for me as an enrolled student.
Maintenance staff is very helpful and attentive. Amenities are great especially the gym. Staff is overall friendly and location is great as well.
I recently moved in and everything has been just excellent so far. The amenities are great and having a grocery store in the building is an awesome plus.
It’s been five months since I moved this place and l really like how maintenance respond really quickly with my issues also love the whole environment with great security system. Also Grocery market and Starbucks near me are fantastic.
Friendly staff. Awesome amenities that focus on wellness. Pool is relaxing with all the new cabanas and daybeds. I love the hammocks on the rooftops! Quick turnaround on maintenance. Grocery outlet is a huge plus.
My experience so far has been pretty good. They just opened up all of the amenities. There are so many events with food giveaways and they keep the building clean.
Just moved into the apartment less than a week ago. Hannah has been so helpful answering all of our questions. Our room came in great condition, and they were really accommodating when we wanted to come a few days earlier to measure the space before moving in. Happy to be at Be DTLA!
Friendly staff and the best amenities I’ve seen around! Not to mention a super close Starbucks and Grocery Outlet Store! The rooftop has a really great view!
After the whole pandemic, I'm very happy to finally use the gym for the first time since I moved last year. But I wish the hours were a little longer!
Wow my leasing agent Hannah Kang is amazing. She made my la apartment dreams come true. She’s is so personable and on top of it. I’m so happy!