I just moved in but so far everything is great! The apartments are so spacious and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful! There are so many added amenities that make beacon lakes hard to beat!

Love these apartments very big and spacious. The residents are nice and friendly. We’ve never had any pest control issues. The staff and maintenance are kind and helpful.

One of the nicest places I’ve moved into very well upkeep on the units and buildings. And the staff is very helpful and considerate about the questions that you may have.

Love it here can’t wait to renew my lease always bringing the community together with the different events It’s a wonderful place to stay thank you

Very nice place. Nice dog park. Great owners. Office people work well with you. Very nice office area. The work out center is amazing. Rent pay is easy

So far my experience has been very good. I feel very welcomed from other residents and maintenance has been quick to respond. Also I look forward to attending community events.

I've been happy since I've moved to the complex. If I could change anything at all, I would simply have a bigger place. It's great. The staff are friendly and professional.

The office staff was very professional and helpful which made our move in easy. The property is very well kept and clean and the exercise room is a plus.

Love the wonderful staff. Well kept community. Peaceful & quiet. Nice location. Great maintenance crew. Whatever you need; the the entire staff is willing to help.

I enjoy loving here. Its an overall quiet apartment complex. Maintenance is good and always works in a timely manner. The ladies in the office are always nice as well.

Great apartment community. Quit and spacious, nice view of the golf course. The process of getting this apartment was easy and Jovan was the best.

i love my apartment! it’s relatively quiet, big, and my neighbors are nice. however, what needs improvement is the parking. there aren’t enough spaces.

Everything is wonderful excluding the people above us that constantly stomp and make noise all day long. If that could be fixed, then my experience would be perfect.

I love living here! We are needing to transfer to a bigger apartment and they have made it so easy! This will be our 3rd or 4th lease here, I would recommend living here to anyone!

This is my second time coming to beacon lakes. I Loved it the first time and still do. Always recommending it to friends and family members.

Love everything in here, especially the gym room!!! Great staff with nice and friendly people. Will never regret our choice. Always wanted lo live in this complex and now that we had the chance we are so happy!!!

We love it here. This has been our home for the past 2+yrs now! Love the area and the new gym is amazing!! There are a few downsides but for the most part, it's a great community.

I am a new resident and everything has been great. Love the apartment. It is quiet and clean. And everyone seems very nice. Love looking out my window at the golf course.

We've been here several months and we are very happy here. Nice staff in the office, nice spacious apartment, quiet. Of course you hear a little noise from time to time, however, it is an apartment. Maintenance is always done in a timely manner. All in all they have been great here. Its so convenient to everytimg.

Love the location and staff! Always time considerate with all maintenance request as well. Two years and counting on more for my boyfriend and I.

Great amenities, space is great size for the price of unit pretty quiet and friendly neighbors. always find a parking space and great benefits to living here.

Great community! Loving, happy environment!! The people come in all shapes of characteristics! The atmosphere is illuminating! Can’t wait to go to more functions with such fantastic people!

I haven’t lived here long but so far so good. I feel right at home. My dog is happy, so I’m happy. Maintenance is quick about any issues around. Office staff is super sweet. I’d recommend to anyone needing a place in the area!

The ladies working in the office have all been wonderful! They really seem to care that everyone has a good experience living here. This is a nice quiet complex with very few issues. You probably need to like dogs because a lot of residents have them but if you don’t, I’m sure you can just avoid them. That said, they have a pretty big dog park with benches for the owner to sit and relax while their dog pretends he/she is running in their own backyard! The gym has all new equipment in it since they had to do a complete renovation after Harvey. It is open now, FYI.

Great apartments! Confused my account amount with someone else within the first 8 days of me moving in, but still a great place! Very quick to fix things.