Beacon Lakes

It’s been great living here, not a lot of noise. I don’t like people aren’t considerate and clean up after their dogs or walk them with no lease.
I ’ve lived here for 3 weeks and so far I love it! The only work orders I’ve submitted have been answered quickly. The complex is quite even though it seems like every unit is full. It is extremely pet friendly and the amenities have started re-opening and are very convenient and clean. My favorite thing about living here so far is probably the proximity to pretty much anything you could ever need, it’s amazing! Also it’s super easy to find parking, I can always find a spot near my unit. The biggest hiccups so far were all with my move in. I had to replace my porch light (there wasn’t even one in the lamp) and the battery for the remote to the gate (it was dead when I received it) within my first week of moving in. Additionally, I did not receive a parking sticker in my welcome packet so I would’ve been towed on the first night if I hadn’t thought about it and called the emergency maintenance line. Since the move in it’s been smooth sailing.
Great place to live with my family. Apartment complex is clean and well maintained. Staff is great and super helpful. Just signed another year lease. Great place to call home.
Fantastic place to live with an incredible amount of amentities to keep you interested. Maintenance responds promptly to concerns. The landscape surrounding is beautiful to look at!
Great view of the golf course. Nice apartment layout and amenities. Great access to I-45 and many restaurants in the area. Management team is quick to resolve any issues.
Beacon Lakes is a great complex! The pool and fitness center are awesome. It’s less than a minute drive to many shopping centers and located conveniently off the 45. I always feel safe while being home and would recommend this place to anyone.
The people here are very easy to work with and very friendly. The property is kept up nicely, well lite at night. I feel safe and it’s quiet
Great place to live. Management is quick to respond. Neighbors are friendly. There was a neighbor who used to blast music late into the night (midnight) on their porch but they may have moved?
Been a resident at Beacon Lakes for about a year and all I can say is the staff is great, apartment are nice, well kept and they have great amenities.
A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise .The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. Could not feel safer anywhere else.