Over my 2 week span it has been great! A few maintenance requests but nothing major. Love how open and spacious it is. I would say having the shower & tub is pretty nice. Lots of storage room in the kitchen which is always great, so far so good 😊

The ONLY negative is the noise between floors cuz the insulation is not really great. The staff is busy all the time and parking is rough if you don’t get a reserved spot.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Neighborhood is nice, apartments are good, is quiet and I like the location, i enjoy the gym and the pool area. what I'm not happy about is that there's is an ants and cockroaches problem that I have never had experience in my past homes. Also the personal at the office sometimes they are very kind and some other not really, and also it seems that they lack of communication in between them. Example I went to the office to ask about what I need it in order to get a new apartment, and the lady there told me everything except that I needed a $150 deposit, so when back with my application the manager ask for it, and my response was the other girl never told me about it even thought I question her if I need it me kind of deposit. Her answer was " well you need it I'm the manager I know what I'm talking about. I really like living here but I have had so many issues like expending a whole weekend with my kitchen sink clocked, or spending half of day without AC, or the fact that the AC blow out and had to call the fire Department. otherwise is nice to be here.

So far people seem to be friendly and helpful. Staff is great, and maintenance attends to issues fast. The complex is clean and activities go far and beyond any complex i have lived in.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

The move in was amazing, Alette and Yessica made it happen quick they got me my keys on a Sunday. I’m beyond thankful and my neighbors are pretty cool

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Staff has been very nice during the application process and move in, love it already can't wait to take part in the events and meet more of my neighbors :)

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Love being here! We have been here for 2 years already and we just renewed again. It’s such a fun place to live and everyone is very helpful

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Very great apartments to live in. Every one is friendly. Community is nice and quiet. The apartments are very nice and spacious and always clean.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Love this place, have nothing bad to say about it!! Everything is exactly how I wanted to be!! Very clean place with friendly and always helpful staff!!!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

I love it. It's quiet. It's. It's not a long drive coming from work. So after those hard days coming straight home to the peace and quiet is quick. The gym is great. Some far my neighbors and I haven't met but eventually we will.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

We’ve lived at Beacon Lakes for about 3 months now and love it. We live in the Pinehurst and love the extra space for an office/guest bedroom. The rooms are spacious and the features nice. We also love getting to know our neighbors at monthly meet ups and at the bark park!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

I really enjoy living at Beacon Lakes! Property is pretty, lawn and pool are well kept I love my floor plan, so much more usable space when compared to other properties in same price range. I would recommend this property!!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

My stars have gone down. Due to loud music and talking from my upstairs neighbor. I’ve gone to management. And I don’t believe anything is been said because we’re on day three in a row that music is being played at 3 o’clock in the morning. I am having issues with the valet trash so they don’t pick up my trash on Sundays that I put it out there. And I do place it out there before the time is asked.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

We have been here 4 years and we love it! We have moved around to different units over time and it’s always been a easy transition too! Love it here!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Love it So calm love the place love the place I am at want to stay longer and love all the store is 6 minutes u don’t have to drive 15 minutes or more and my job it’s closer

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Very helpful with move -in. Communicate well and answer all questions quickly. Had some minor things needing fixed with the apartment initially and they fixed it right away and addressed every problem .

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Beacon lakes has been a nice place for us to live so far. We enjoy the wonderful gym and pools many times a week-the gym is really high-quality. The package lockers make things much more convenient as well. Our apartment is very spacious and has a nice layout.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Great apartments, amenities, quiet neighborhood, adequate amount of parking spots, safe, close to alot of great places to eat and shop, not alot of though traffic.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Living at Beacon Lakes has been great! I love my apartments layout and the pool is the perfect place to cool off. My first week here and I already got to go to a residents event to make pizza. I am very happy I chose Beacon Lakes.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Just moved in this past weekend and so far everything is absolutely beautiful. Love all the space to spread out a bit, and the grounds are just beautiful. An amazing thing to wake up to instead of roaring cars and loud Neighbors.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

The only good thing about This place is the property is pretty. The maintenance is very slow, they say they completed work orders that haven’t been completed. The property absolutely does not maintain the fencing! Legally they are able to charge more for a fenced in property but the fences are falling down and the gates are always broken. Vehicles are getting broken into and they don’t answer your calls when they don’t want want to answer for their liabilities

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Just moved in but so far love it here. Close to plenty of grocery’s stores and restaurants. Parking is great! The pool view is amazing to wake up to every day at.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

It's pretty cool, office staff is really helpful. Neighborhood is nice and the amenities that are offered are nice and clean as well. It's neat

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Very helpful and friendly staff! They accommodated to wants and found us the perfect place! Thank you so much, we are so happy to call this place our home!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

So far I have loved the amenities associated with the complex!! The maintenance people have come and fixed anything that I have had a problem with while settling in