Its been great living here. I am not a big fan of the mosquitoes, but it's summer time. I think that the big trash bins need to be emptied more than once a week but other than that it's been great.

Very clean apartment, good community! I love all the natural lighting in our apartment. Waking up every morning and getting to open up my blinds to that view is amazing!

I love the fact that the apartments are so spacious. Everyone I’ve came across with is nice and friendly. The staff at the office are nice. The maintenance guys are also nice.

Just moved in and am surprised at how ready the apartment was. Everything was spotless, and I had brand new carpet. All of the other residents I have runt into are nice as well, and there's always people out enjoying the pool. I love the golf course so close by too. Excited to make this place feel like home!

It's an alright community. The gate is always broken and the trash didn't come for 4 days once and it was't even raining. It just seems over priced for what you are actually getting.

Nice and quiet community. Large living space. It’s nice to have large parking spaces and a dog park right across the way for my pet. The beautiful gold course is nice, too.

So far, everything has been really nice. We have lived here a little over a week and have loved the change. The location is great and the apartment itself is really becoming a home for us. We love the floor plan and the amenities a lot.

This complex is by far the best we have ever seen. It is not only well put, but well maintained. The staff is friendly and helps when ever they can.

We moved in last week and the apartment is amazing and the facilities are well kept. The downside is the stairs and entryways are pretty dirty. We also had issues with management being ready for us on move in day, however, they were very helpful and kind in fixing any issues.

I absolutely love it here. I had a few very minor issue, but nothing major. The apartments are very well kept. The management staff was very friendly; and the maintenance staff took care of my issues

I have had no issues. I had really noisy neighbors upstairs at first but they moved!! Woohooo! Everything else has been fine so far. The office can be a little hard to get a hold of at times.

Maintenance is really slow, when they come to fix things they forget everything that’s listed then I have to keep asking for them to fix it constantly

Friendly staff that has been helpful at every turn. Fast matinence service and wonderful floor plan, with great rates. Lots of shopping and dining close by, I am going to love it here

We moved here recently and we saw many other apartment complexes. Nothing felt like home to me, we were going to settle for a different complex when I came across Beacon Lakes I decided to take a look and I absolutely fell in love. The staff was amazing and the layout is amazing, i am so glad that I didn’t settle!! I love living here!

Great size apartments very quiet neighborhood and nice and friendly neighbors great amenities and great improved appliances over all great place to live for the price.

Quiet and laid back so far just moved in a month ago. Apartments have 2 pools, a nice gym, and a dog park. It was less expensive than other nearby apartments with less square footage.

So far it's been great everyone here is super nice and professional! We are so happy thar we decided to move into this community. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone!!!

Great experience from the day I started looking for and apartment till now, Staff is very professional, community is well maintained, on site maintenance has been extremely polite and prompt.

I am unable to use my gate opener other than that everything is awesome. There are trees really close to my balcony that attract spiders. :)

Just a nice place to stay everyone is happy they maintenance department take care of business and if you need anything like a repair it won't take maintenance long at all to attend the issue.

As a first time apartment owner. Beacon lakes has been very understanding of the struggles that can occur when moving in and getting situated. So far the staff has been very helpful and understanding

Love this apartment, beautiful property quiet, nicely landscaped, enjoy the gold course view. Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious apartments.

The best complex I've ever lived!! Love the community and this beautiful place. Can't wait for summer time to go to the pool and to spend some great time with my friends.

Very good management, and clean and looking good apartments. Nice for walking outside. And the pool looks great. Haven't tried their maintenance yet.

So far I have loved everything about living here! The maintenance is nice and fast and the people up front are always helpful and professional!