This is my second time coming to beacon lakes. I Loved it the first time and still do. Always recommending it to friends and family members.

Love everything in here, especially the gym room!!! Great staff with nice and friendly people. Will never regret our choice. Always wanted lo live in this complex and now that we had the chance we are so happy!!!

We love it here. This has been our home for the past 2+yrs now! Love the area and the new gym is amazing!! There are a few downsides but for the most part, it's a great community.

I am a new resident and everything has been great. Love the apartment. It is quiet and clean. And everyone seems very nice. Love looking out my window at the golf course.

We've been here several months and we are very happy here. Nice staff in the office, nice spacious apartment, quiet. Of course you hear a little noise from time to time, however, it is an apartment. Maintenance is always done in a timely manner. All in all they have been great here. Its so convenient to everytimg.

Love the location and staff! Always time considerate with all maintenance request as well. Two years and counting on more for my boyfriend and I.

Great amenities, space is great size for the price of unit pretty quiet and friendly neighbors. always find a parking space and great benefits to living here.

Great community! Loving, happy environment!! The people come in all shapes of characteristics! The atmosphere is illuminating! Can’t wait to go to more functions with such fantastic people!

I haven’t lived here long but so far so good. I feel right at home. My dog is happy, so I’m happy. Maintenance is quick about any issues around. Office staff is super sweet. I’d recommend to anyone needing a place in the area!

The ladies working in the office have all been wonderful! They really seem to care that everyone has a good experience living here. This is a nice quiet complex with very few issues. You probably need to like dogs because a lot of residents have them but if you don’t, I’m sure you can just avoid them. That said, they have a pretty big dog park with benches for the owner to sit and relax while their dog pretends he/she is running in their own backyard! The gym has all new equipment in it since they had to do a complete renovation after Harvey. It is open now, FYI.

Great apartments! Confused my account amount with someone else within the first 8 days of me moving in, but still a great place! Very quick to fix things.

We love the Beacon Lakes community! We are surrounded by awesome neighbors and a wonderful staff. On top of that, we have a great apartment with a relaxing view of the golf course. Couldn't ask for more from an apartment.

Love the apartment we are in, I don't think I've ever lived in an apt with such a big bathroom... it's a girls dream! The garden tub plus the stand up shower is super nice.

Love how efficient the team here is! If I need something fixed it’s done as soon as possible. They keep everything clean and looking beautiful.

So far our resident experience has been great, the staff, maintenance and neighbors here at beacon lakes have all been so welcoming and great to us.

Very good experience so far. Although we had a couple of things that were overlooked in our apartment when we moved in. They came quickly to fix things and make us happy. Everyone in the office is very nice and helpful. Maintenance comes quickly and does a great job. Love the apartment and ample space. Do wish we they had a storage outside the large floorplan, but overall a great space. Quite environment, and nice pools. Also, love the nice landscaping and that there are trees.

So far everything’s been okay, the grass can be a problem at times.. the front office has been out for over a year, People really helpful...

Process to move in was very smooth and easy. A very nice, calm, and quiet apartment complex. Maintenance gets taken care of immediately, so glad we moved here.

The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The community is friendly and peaceful. Apartment building are beautiful inside. It is very spacious inside rooms are a great size and the restroom is very big. I would really recommend this place.

I love it here! I couldn't believe all the apartment I get for the price! I am saving money by living in this community! The office staff were so welcoming too! They made me feel at home being new to the Houston area!

I enjoy the value for the location. I also enjoy all the admineties this apartment implement has to offer. However, I wish the onsite gym would open soon.

Perfection doesn’t exist, but Beacon Lakes is as close as it gets! Would recommend it to friends and family. Quiet and peaceful, but close to great shopping centers.

My experience at Beacon Lakes has been great. The staff is awesome and the apartment is lovely. The community is quiet and friendly. My only complaint is the people above me can be pretty loud at times. Other than that, great!

I've lived here for a year now and just signed another contract for a different floor plan, so I'll be sticking around for awhile. I really liked the original staff members I signed up under, and being I am a person of habit, i tend to want those same ones handling my account, so it was a little hard for me to get used to their new staff.... But their assistant manager, Jasmine Hernandez is the one who has made the entire ordeal go smoothly for me and made sure to take care of me while I handled moving and picking a different floor plan and trying to decide this and that, and made sure I got what I needed & handled some of my uncertainty throughout the process...I really liked that about her, and I've gotten to know some of their new staff a bit, and they seem to be doing a great job! I really like Brian, kudos to that guy because he's really good about taking care of you & he's my go to (again, I tend to gravitate to a "familiar" face) I have appreciated in the last 13 months of living here, how prompt and efficient any work order I placed was handled. They've got a great Maitnance crew as well! I recommend this place to any who are looking, and the location is great too!

I love my apartment. The floor plan is great, especially the kitchen...so much counter space ( not the tiny galley kitchen most complexes have). Love the crown molding and the laminate flooring.