We moved here recently and we saw many other apartment complexes. Nothing felt like home to me, we were going to settle for a different complex when I came across Beacon Lakes I decided to take a look and I absolutely fell in love. The staff was amazing and the layout is amazing, i am so glad that I didn’t settle!! I love living here!

Great size apartments very quiet neighborhood and nice and friendly neighbors great amenities and great improved appliances over all great place to live for the price.

Quiet and laid back so far just moved in a month ago. Apartments have 2 pools, a nice gym, and a dog park. It was less expensive than other nearby apartments with less square footage.

So far it's been great everyone here is super nice and professional! We are so happy thar we decided to move into this community. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone!!!

Great experience from the day I started looking for and apartment till now, Staff is very professional, community is well maintained, on site maintenance has been extremely polite and prompt.

I am unable to use my gate opener other than that everything is awesome. There are trees really close to my balcony that attract spiders. :)

Just a nice place to stay everyone is happy they maintenance department take care of business and if you need anything like a repair it won't take maintenance long at all to attend the issue.

As a first time apartment owner. Beacon lakes has been very understanding of the struggles that can occur when moving in and getting situated. So far the staff has been very helpful and understanding

Love this apartment, beautiful property quiet, nicely landscaped, enjoy the gold course view. Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious apartments.

The best complex I've ever lived!! Love the community and this beautiful place. Can't wait for summer time to go to the pool and to spend some great time with my friends.

Very good management, and clean and looking good apartments. Nice for walking outside. And the pool looks great. Haven't tried their maintenance yet.

So far I have loved everything about living here! The maintenance is nice and fast and the people up front are always helpful and professional!

Some noise issues in the beginning, but the staff has ben great at assisting me with this in a timely manner. Overall i am very happy here, and love my new apartment.

The exterior and interior are great, very spacious, good prices. However, neighbors are very noisy and extremely rude. Thin walls, never any parking, been asked for drug money in the parking lot twice now...

I really appreciate y’all getting us in here 2 days early. The front office staff has been very accommodating. I look forward to a great year here

This is a great place to live in. Close to everything. Well taken care of. Maintenance guys always fast and reliable. I am very happy living here. :)

I just moved in but so far everything is great! The apartments are so spacious and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful! There are so many added amenities that make beacon lakes hard to beat!

Love these apartments very big and spacious. The residents are nice and friendly. We’ve never had any pest control issues. The staff and maintenance are kind and helpful.

One of the nicest places I’ve moved into very well upkeep on the units and buildings. And the staff is very helpful and considerate about the questions that you may have.

Love it here can’t wait to renew my lease always bringing the community together with the different events It’s a wonderful place to stay thank you

Very nice place. Nice dog park. Great owners. Office people work well with you. Very nice office area. The work out center is amazing. Rent pay is easy

So far my experience has been very good. I feel very welcomed from other residents and maintenance has been quick to respond. Also I look forward to attending community events.

I've been happy since I've moved to the complex. If I could change anything at all, I would simply have a bigger place. It's great. The staff are friendly and professional.

The office staff was very professional and helpful which made our move in easy. The property is very well kept and clean and the exercise room is a plus.

Love the wonderful staff. Well kept community. Peaceful & quiet. Nice location. Great maintenance crew. Whatever you need; the the entire staff is willing to help.