Beacon Lakes

4.5

4.5

I love these apartments! They are always kept nice. The grounds are mowed and beautiful scenery. Wouldn’t change a thing about them. Including my parking.
Renewed twice now I still have no complaints. Dog park is great, neighbors are Fantastic…few “Karen’s” here and there but other than that it’s been great.
Great amenities and great area everything is super close by and apartment has two pools. Amazon hub for packages and community events for residents
These apartments are wonderful for the price. The area is kept pretty clean. Based on my apartment location, the porch gets dirty fairly easily and is hard to clean due to the plants and bugs.
Decent place to live. Their Maintenace service is amazing. Cant emphasize enough, that they are always there for you. Parking is difficult is find after 7/8pm.
Apartment community is great! Office staff and maintenance staff are very attentive. They keep the grounds looking nice and office is always stocked with my favorite Starbucks coffee.
Great apartments near all local restaurants and stores, great amenities and great reward systems for residents. Have lived here for 3 years and have loved it.
Great place to live! Very modern and clean at all times. No community issues. Friendly neighbors. I've live here for almost 13 years and I have no complaints.
Great place to live especially now that I am working in the school district where I live. A+ for all the places to go to for entertainment and food.
It’s been an awesome experience. Everyone who visits our home is amazed at the size and amenities. A favorite feature for sure is the wine rack. Who wouldn’t love the expansive layouts and golf course views. Highly recommend!