The only good thing about This place is the property is pretty. The maintenance is very slow, they say they completed work orders that haven’t been completed. The property absolutely does not maintain the fencing! Legally they are able to charge more for a fenced in property but the fences are falling down and the gates are always broken. Vehicles are getting broken into and they don’t answer your calls when they don’t want want to answer for their liabilities

Just moved in but so far love it here. Close to plenty of grocery’s stores and restaurants. Parking is great! The pool view is amazing to wake up to every day at.

It's pretty cool, office staff is really helpful. Neighborhood is nice and the amenities that are offered are nice and clean as well. It's neat

Very helpful and friendly staff! They accommodated to wants and found us the perfect place! Thank you so much, we are so happy to call this place our home!

So far I have loved the amenities associated with the complex!! The maintenance people have come and fixed anything that I have had a problem with while settling in

Apartment is nice so far, but the stair well does not look like it’s kept up. Found a big dead cockroach on the stair well and dust everywhere.

The apartment is great, noise levels are very low, people are friendly and staff is great. I am concerned about the robbery that happened near my apartment. Someone's truck was stolen, and we live in a gated community.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Beacon Lakes has been a very nice, quiet place to live. Staff is friendly and always helpful! You really get great value for your rent! Very happy with this establishment!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Living here was fantastic! Everything was handled timely, professionally, and respectfully! The leasing staff was always friendly and kind and the maintenance staff always handled things quickly and efficiently! Would definitely recommend beacon lakes to other people!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

I love living here! The apartments look nice, the floorplan is great. I never have a problem finding parking. The office staff is always very polite and accommodating. The apartments are also the best value in the area. For the amount of rent you pay versus the value of the apartment, there’s a reason I keep re-signing my lease. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Staying here as been nice. It’s pretty quiet. It’s near a bunch of things like restaurants and shopping. Only downside is that the people on top of me are super loud like 90% of the time. But that’s not the complex's fault. Overall it’s nice and peaceful.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

I love all of the layouts of these apartments! Very spacious. I can always find a parking spot. And the air conditioning is the best out of any apt I've stayed at!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Beacon Lakes apartments has fantastic, updated unitsand a great, very helpful and responsive staff. I would recommend this complex to anyone in the area with the appropriate price range.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

The entire staff is wonderful. More like family. They're always very helpful & kind. I appreciate them on every level. I definitely couldn't see myself living anywhere else.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

I like the apartment and amenities , but the girls at the office are so rude , not professional, not good at costumer service , it seems like they hate when someone walks in , I have catch them rolling their eyes at me and my husband several times , my husband don’t speak English and they respond to him súper rude ! They don’t even fake an smile , they ignored me twice already! It amazes me how this apartment community trust someone as jessica for the manager position! I had so many bittersweet experiences at the office! But I just never said anything!

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Beautiful and cozy apartments. Me and my husband enjoy living here. Maintenance is incredible. Me and my husband have stayed at two other apartments and nothing compares to Beacon Lakes.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Move in days can be hectic, but not here! Never have we had a more stress free transition. The staff are amazing and the apartments are beautiful. We are looking forward to every day of our time here.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

When I moved into the apartment, the patio area was filthy and there are multiple active hornets nests on the patio. There were a couple other small issues with blinds, the vent fan in the bathroom and lights. I put in a work order for these things to get fixed, but the patio still has active nests and there is a large blind in my living room that is unable to be adjusted that still have not been fixed. Other than that I have no problems with the apartment.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Easy helpful set up and move in, the office workers were great, and the property is very well kept. We arrived at 9am sharp and got our key and gate code immediately

Reply from Beacon Lakes

So far it is great. Moved in with ease. Parking is great so far. It’s clean and seems safe. Yessica has been so great and really was a selling point for us when we were narrowing down where to go.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

i just moved in and I’m already loving it. I love the private patio and the front office girls are amazing, always smiling and happy to help anytime I go in. 💯

Reply from Beacon Lakes

So far loving everything about the apartments. Very peaceful and everyone is very friendly!!! I have had a great experience with all the staff. They have been very helpful every time I need something.

Reply from Beacon Lakes

We haven’t been at the apartments for long but we are enjoying it so far. On move in day the dishwasher was broken and wasn’t fixed before moving in. The blinds open and it’s paint on the floor, but other than that everything is ok..

Reply from Beacon Lakes

Overall I really love the apartment and everything that comes with it. But the parking is crazy, that needs to be fixed. So if you are someone who has guest over you will have to pick them up because they do little to accommodate

our living experience here has been wonderful. We enjoy our neighbors, it’s a quiet community, the location right off the highway is perfect for people like us which are always on the go.