Beacon Lakes

4.5

4.5

Living here has been the best, fast service, great amenities, fantastic neighbors (except one). Although the park could use some updating, smaller dogs can fit through the outer gates leading to the golf course. Also, there quite a few rusted out spots that dogs can cut themselves on.
Beat apartment complex ever. I’ve loved living here. I will always tell people who want to move in the area to lease from here in the future.
Good apartment, good location. The apartment is nearby plenty of stores and restaurants, and also in a nice and quiet area. The staff is nice and maintenance is pretty quick.
Great neighborhood, The amenities are great and clean and good place to live, everything is always nicely kept and clean, grass is always nice and cut.
Easy to deal with and clean apartment. Very nice lady’s who work in the front. Every time i called they were very helpful with what i needed and answered all questions
We have had a great experience here. We love the open space and beautiful grounds. This is a great place to call home. Office staff is very helpful and maintenance is timely.
Great place to be. One major complaint is neighbors not picking up after dog poop. See lots of that on the grass in the community. Staff has been helpful.
Lovely community and the staff is great. Beautiful location, near an upcoming area that is constantly expanding. Great location for pets, especially dogs because we have our own “bark park”.
Leasing managers were and are very helpful. Paige was great during the move in process and answered all questions quickly and thoroughly. Upon move in I had a few maintenance issues that needed to be addressed and all were completed accordingly and in a timely manner. Parking is a bit of an issue if you do not have reserved parking and this wasn't really communicated but we have made the best of it. The units are wide open and have GREAT square footage for the price point. Very dog friendly. There are no grills available pool side so do not expect that until they are replaced but there is no timetable. The 24 hour gym is solid and provides everything you need to cancel your pre existing gym memberships. Great location with great views. Easy access and minutes from several places for food, shopping, and groceries. Probably my favorite room is my private patio and secluded entrance to my unit.
I love everything about this community! The staff, my neighbors, the property, the views and my apartment! This is an excellent place to live!