Beech's Farm

4.1

4.1

Thomas
Currently trying to work my windows. They don’t open. Or stay closed. Sliced my finger on them. Lots of cold air coming in. This is great. No idea how all these panels work and I’m a smart person. They were stuck in the summer and definitely stuck now. Don’t move here.

Robyn
about 2 months ago
Wesley the Maintenance manager is proactive in every thing he completes. He's respectful of my personal space and puts everything back the way he found it.

Latosha
2 months ago
The moving experience has been good! I am appreciative of the positive interactions thus far. A welcoming staff can go a long way and create a comfortable environment for people!

Angela
3 months ago
Very quiet and peaceful. Great office staff that I had the pleasure to meet. My apartment have the amenities that are great for me. Appliances all in working order. Can’t wait to decorate for Christmas.

Brittney
4 months ago
It is my 3rd week here and I have learned that some of my neighbors in building 7220C have black mold .. that is deplorable. We pay entirely too much rent in this neighborhood to even experience a problem like this . This needs to be resolved ASAP and GREYSTAR needs to do a mandatory inspection to make sure Their residents are not getting sick and they need to REMOVE this mold ASAP . ALSO why am I paying for trash removal for the trash to NOT be removed from this community???? Contact me at (803) 497-7041 or Brittneymsd100@gmail.com

Thomas
5 months ago
I like it here but the residents don’t care about the place. There is garbage literally everywhere. Can’t even be bothered to put it in the dumpsters. Sit it right next to it. And there are fast food cups, wrappers, etc dropped all over the place. No one cares. Other than that it’s great.

Rocard
5 months ago
First of all the apartment is great but I just been having issues ever since I moved in here . I moved in on August 18th . That day I was told my security deposit was 250 I pay for that and for the month of August and September. A couple days later they changed my security deposit to 650 and they took the money that I already pay for September and put it there now I have to pay again and that’s not fair , i went back to the office to tak to them about it they said they going to review everything and call me back., they never did call back and my account is negative right now. And since I moved in my bathroom not working and many others things but the bathroom is the most important one . My bathroom still not working they came to my apartment twice already and it’s still not working I can get sick because of that . That’s the summary of my experience here not good so far .

Robert
5 months ago
An amazing complex with great amenities, maintenance, management and neighbors. Overall I’d definitely recommend the complex to anyone seeking a peaceful respectable place to live.

Gregorio
5 months ago
I appreciate the new maintenance guy that came through to assist. He was fast, super cool, and got the job done. Keep him ! Greatly appreciate his work ethic .

Aminata
7 months ago
Bad customer service, little to no maintenance availability. No follow up on e-mails and calls. Issues not taken care of, poor residence management