Beechs Farm

4.2

4.2

Staff was very helpful with answering questions I had about leasing with Beechfarms. They provided feedback in a timely manner. Such a Warm and respectful staff.
Amazing ! Great neighborhood. The entire management of the property is very caring and attentive to your needs 24-7 even the MAintenance team is on point. No complaints at all, Hands Down .
The neighbor hood is quite the leasing staff is wonderful and very helpful maintenance is good I haven’t had many issues over all a good place to live
Lucky and I love living in this apartment complex. Lucky loves to sit on my balcony and watch over the field. The balcony is my favorite part of the complex!
Since i've been here it's been great. No complaints., quiet. I'll be here another year God willing. Need to look into covered parking though
Asked for my vent to be changed as well as the neighbors smoking. None of which was addressed, as well checking the other vents in the apartment
The rental office replied back to me in a timely manner . I look forward to becoming a resident at Beech’s farm with the customer service that has been provided .
First day experience was interesting and very informative. Warm and friendly reception. Actually on arrival I realized that the office doors were locked so I was just wondering what to do next only to come across a resident whom was taking the dog for a walk now directed me to knock on the door and just as I did a lady walked out beaming with smiles and was welcoming and friendly.
The area is quiet. The apartment is near by a shopping center. They need to build a playground on the property. The area is nice. Need better system
So far have had a great experience! I don’t move in until July but I am super excited to move in and experience this great community experience.