Beech's Farm

4.1

4.1

Aminata
Bad customer service, little to no maintenance availability. No follow up on e-mails and calls. Issues not taken care of, poor residence management

Nijah
I love living here. I renewed my lease and had zero issues. I do wish Maintance was a little faster but management is very sweet. I can say the area to live is best especially if you have children.

Troy
about 2 months ago
I Love it here been here going on three years now, the office staff has been wonderful the current ones like Mohammed and past Devin. No plans of moving no time soon.

Kevin
3 months ago
I’m a new resident Ana d so far it’s been nice. Chill neighborhood, cool staff and close to grocery store. Wish the gym had more weights and the fully working machines.

Robert
4 months ago
So far It is a nice quiet neighborhood with great people around and a great responsive leasing team and office. It is surrounded by great facilities and comes with great and new amenities. Definitely would recommend.

Ian
5 months ago
Excellent, community is good and staff is polite and understanding. The only issue was our lease being delayed because of some things outside of their control. I understand it wasn't their fault but it did cause some stress despite the staff making it right.

verona
5 months ago
I am hardly here because i work 24hours 5 days per week but when i am here i cant sleep i cant get relaxation or peace of mind because of your tennant upstairs who continue to make our lives a living hell even in the middle of the night, in the whee hours of the morning, but i do not blame her i think it is because of the board floor. I have lived in houses with board flooring but none is as bad as this one. I think the situation need to be addressed

Stephanie
5 months ago
It has been a great experience living here. A great place to stay , safe community and beautiful living condition. Well maintained community.

Sarah
6 months ago
The area around the apartments is lovely! It’s so amazing to be able to walk to the grocery store. However, the dog park gate has been broken for a few months.

Verified Resident
6 months ago
And I love being here on beaches farms apartment I've been here for now about let's see I'm almost 15 years it's quiet and when something is done with maintenance they were always there to help you I also love you so arms apartments because it's very convenient I don't drive so everything is close by you have your shopping stores you have your food store and I'm on the bus line it's very close it's nice I'm still here and I wish that'd be just fine what's combined with medicines square apartments I feel that beaches farms and the Madison square apartments edenbrook should be compared to be nice if we had a swimming pool it should every time there is New Management and the departments they seem to be very nice professionally the ones that I had met I felt that it was very professional understanding very patient so yes beaches farm is a very nice place to live for those who are asleep senior as I you have first floor and then you have the upstairs but I like the first floor but thank