Beechs Farm

4.2

4.2

Gregorio
The Community is quiet, and calm. Everyone is friendly, overall great neighborhood. Maintenance team is cool . Always available when you need them. No
Robyn
My Terrace Level apartment is not only cozy but it's also convenient. My hardwood floors are amazing and easy to keep clean and mopped, especially since we're dealing with COVID-19.
verona
It is a nice community quite andmost of the people are warm and friendly. Our concerns are always met on demand. The staff are excellent you can go to them anytime as long as they are available you problem however large will get fixed instantly.
Sarah
I love the area of Columbia! It is the perfect location. However, I wish the dog park was better. The gate is broken and there are beer cans inside.
Natarsha
The apartment comes with Interior walls, flooring and all other surfaces Exterior walls and roofing Locks and other safety features Appearance and cleanliness of common areas. Availability of parking, laundry facilities, etc.
Kristina
Been unhappy with the amount of drug use- pot smoking all over the grounds. I like my apartment but the pot and garbage is an issue. A dumpster fire occurred in July and the melted dumpster is still there and not replaced.
Sosina
I love most of the things about beech's farm. The lease office staff specially Rhashequa is an amazing and helpful person, maintenance is good, very nice and quite neighborhood , good school. Utility is a bit expensive though and I noticed a lot of unused (broken) cars in the parking lots because of that we have to park far from our units.
Ying
Management has been friendly and helpful. I appreciate their willingness to address concerns and issues. Neighbors are friendly and areas are clean and well kept
Nijah
I love it the maintenance is fast and the neighbors are quiet though friendly. My son goes to a great school and has made many great friends.
Quenetta
Staff was very helpful with answering questions I had about leasing with Beechfarms. They provided feedback in a timely manner. Such a Warm and respectful staff.