Ozark Villas

3.8

3.8

It’s been real, it’s been fun, but it hasn’t been real fun. Y’all are stuck with me another year though so i’m optimistic that things will improve
It’s been a pretty good experience overall living here for the past 3 years. I think the downs of living here was due to old management. They have really put in work to get the apartments renovated and looking new! The staff is great and super friendly. They don’t give great heads up when you get roommates but overall experience is not bad.
Place is fine. Utilities has no cap so they seem to overcharge every month there. Maintenance is pretty quick everything else is okay. Dudueuei
The neighbor hood has been quite welcoming especially since I’m not from around here and the community has been friendly and also I like swimming so the pool is a BIG PLUS
Great place, nice amenities, nice layout & area in fayetteville! very spacious, which is needed for a girl like me with a lot of stuff, nice gym!
I love all the new renovations and updates being made to the property! The staff is super friendly and the property manager, Emily, is always very helpful.
the staff is extremely helpful! when i moved in they showed me where my apartment was and helped me with a map! any time i call they are more than willing to help me!
Spacious rooms with great lighting the new pool is better and theres always great ambiance at the events. Love my roommates and the kitchen is big and we have a great balcony
Overall pretty good. The unit and furnishings are really nice for the price. Staff has been great to work with. My only problem is with trash pick up which doesn't tend to come before the bins are full. People put bags on top of the bins but then animals get in them and trash gets everywhere.
Living here has been a good experience. The new management also has made quite the improvements to the property and seem to have more community events.