Ozark Villas

3.7

3.7

Roommates are not found through surveys but through their availability. Management is slow when helping residents. Staff is friendly but does not give many helpful answers.
Pretty good experience over the last year. Very friendly staff. Prompt service when I needed something in my apartment fixed. Apartment complex is in a nice location as there is lots to do close in the area.
It is a great place to live especially when it comes to price. I would and have recommended it to friends. Also lots of free food! Somethings are run down, but it seems like they are fixing them.
I enjoy the building itself and have not found any problems with it. I don’t enjoy the constant fees and the lack of communication sometimes.
I would just recommend really doing your research and taking a tour. Due to Covid, we signed our lease just going off of the website. It’s not the same as actually touring each floor plan and getting a feel of the property before move in day.
Everything is really nice but I just feel like I live here. It’s not like a community like it talks about. Can’t wait for all of the amenities to open back up
So far everything thing has been great I have really enjoyed staying here. The room and the amenities are great more than what I could’ve asked for.
I have lived there for about four months and have really enjoyed it. The apartment layout is super spacious. All the amenities are great. Maintenance needs some help but overall a great place to live.
I have absolutely loved living here! It’s such a fun and inviting environment. The staff does a great job of including all residents. I’m excited to live here another year!
Good deal, maybe not the most well built but the amenities and rates are great. Clubhouse staff is always helpful and they are constantly giving out free food