I give 5 stars...the staff has been great! There's been some issues with the new apartment, but all you have to do is let them know and they are on it! When we moved in, it could've been cleaner and the counter tops are damaged beyond repair. But that stuff is leftover from the old tenant. Just talk to the staff and they will take care of you. Thanks BF!

It has been a positive experience and with good amenities and friendly, helpful staff that help to resolve any issues that we had. Wish that pet owneers would be more responsible about picking up waste and yes we shouldn't but have smokers at the complex.

Everyone has been great, quick to complete service requests, friendly when answering questions, understanding how stressful a move can be and doing everything they can to relieve that stress.

Best apartment I’ve lived in since coming to Charleston. Has everything I need from a large kitchen to a big closet for my wife. There isn’t anything I can complain abouy

Love it. Staff are all professional and they are great to work with. Facilities are top notch!!!!!! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a great place to live.

Living at bees has been pretty good. Maintenance gets work orders done in a timely manner. Sticks to have to pay for the car vacuum and the grills don’t always work.

We have been living here last couple of years and very happy with apartment, technical support, amenities...It has been great!! At a great value

Honestly couldn’t have had a better experience as far as apartment living goes. The whole leasing and moving process was a BREEZE which is hard to come by these days. The staff is so friendly and they actually know you by name when you call or come in the office! Everyone I’ve met as far as neighbors go are super nice. The community events are even better! Plus they’re dog friendly and that’s just the icing on the cake

The amenities here are really nice and I love the kitchen. Some stuff does seem like it’s not as good of quality as what you would expect from such a nice place though.

The office is very helpful and kind. The amenities are great. Clean property. Modern units. I've lived here for 2 years with no complaints.

Everything is so lovely from the nature trail, to the amenities and the staff and the apartments themselves. We have had no issue with any of our neighbours or staff, we love the peaceful surroundings and the awesome events put on by our event coordinators.

I like the walkways and room layout for a two bed room apartment. The shade is great and goes well with the pool area. The fresh pine is a great touch as well.

Amazing love this new neighborhood feels very comfortable , everyone is very friendly in the neighborhood, and I love setup of the house excited to be here

I love it here. Staff is really accommodating and easy to talk to. The complex stays clean and there's always something to do here. The clubhouse is also really nice too.

It’s a beautiful kept apartment place. But the bedroom doors don’t lock well, and I’m have many issues with my AC. My neighbors are nice though!

Love my apartment and the community! Apartments are built well and spacious. The common areas and amenities are kept in great condition and clean. The gym is the best of any apartments I've ever seen.

Great place to live. Safe and fun environment for a single person or a family. We really enjoy living here. The grounds are well kept and the amenities are clean.

Just moved in and loving it so far! Our apartment is spacious and modern and we love the many trees creating privacy on the property. The office management is also fantastic!

Love it here. Top floor, top spot😎 walking into a cool crisp room area that gives me the feel for a nice venti glass of Phillips sweet tea with the condensation touch after a longed quality time with the shining circle of rays.

There have been a lot of great things at this apartment complex. The place for the most part is kept up with. Overall, we have had a good experience.

It has only been a week, but the office staff is fantastic, and I love the dog friendly community. I am looking forward to participating in the community activities.

Very nice and quiet community, with beautiful apartments and amazing amenities. I love the safe walking atmosphere and being able to feel at home here.

We moved in a couple weeks ago and have had a great experience! Everyone we have met is very nice, the community is well kept and the community events are great!

Great experience. Moving in went well and all amenities are easily accessible. Rooms are a little small for certain resident situations but nothing to complain about. People are friendly around the neighborhood! Looks like living here is gonna be a good time

I like the community, the environment it’s so peaceful. I like how the have a walking trail. I enjoyed going for a walk around the neiborhood. My kids really enjoy going to the pool here