Bees Ferry

Awesome community , quiet my neighbors are supper friendly , management is nice and understanding and very helpful... would recommend this community to anyone
I can not express the gratitude I have for both Laura and Ellen. These two woman jumped through hoops for my family. All while providing a sense of home for me. I never felt so comfortable moving into a place like I did at Bees Ferry. They are amazing, caring, accommodating and absolute stars.
Everyone in the office went the extra mile to make sure we got in whenever we wanted to. The community is so beautiful and so far people have been very friendly. I am very pleased:)
The leasing staff is so wonderful and sweet. Laura and Ellen are so helpful. The grounds are kept beautifully and the amenities are great. Bees Ferry is a lovely place to live.
I love living here, even during COVID. The community is great, the customer service is excellent and the maintenance folks are the best around. Everyone is so friendly and inviting
I’ve been living at Bees Ferry apartments for roughly 4 months and have really enjoyed it. I’ve had to submit a few maintenance requests and they have been completed quickly and effectively. I would certainly recommend bees ferry to a friend.
We love living here!! This is such a sweet little community to be a part of! The area is quiet and convenient to stores, the people are nice and welcoming, and we have enjoying being here!
Beautiful. Love the walking trails. AC has gone out quite a few times but maintenance always takes care of it ASAP. Love the amenities! LOVE that the pool and hot tub are open year round. Feels very resort like to live here.
My move in experience was completely awful. However, I have been here for over a year now and the benefits outweigh that one bad experience with an unclean apartment and rude staff member. Everyone has been very helpful since. The grounds are always clean and kept up nicely.
It’s okay. I’m enjoying the activities but not too happy about my packages going missing. I’m having them sent to the office now but don’t get back home until around 7 so I can’t pick anything up until saturdays which suck. But yeah, I like the people.