Bees Ferry

The apartment complex is very nice and has great amenities. The gym is great for doing cardio or yoga on the second level. Maintenance has been great t fixing any issues in a timely manner. Drew at the leasing office is very nice and is more than willing to answer any questions.
After only a few weeks living here, I’ve been “fortunate”to need maintenance for minor repairs. They are not only quick and efficient but also very nice.
I've had a great experience living at Bees Ferry! I'm new to the area and the staff has made it such an easy transition for me. I love the trees and outdoor trail that circles the complex. It's a convenient location and I would recommend them to anyone moving to the west ashley area!
Awesome super clean everything works, good people. My wife and i love this place.... The staff they are really good they know how to help you!
I truly enjoy living here at Bee’s Ferry! The grounds are always well taken care of, and the amenities are great. It’s always a pleasure to walk into the office and you are greeted by name. Drew is amazing to work with! Always feel safe, and neighbors are friendly.
Pricey but for the most part it's okay. 1000x better than some places that I looked at when moving to Charleston. Not sure I would resign a lease though.
I've lived here just a few days and I absolutely love being here. The office staff is very nice and considerate. I'm very happy to be here so thank you for the great experience.
Bees ferry has been a great community. The complex is in a good location. It is safe and quiet. The staff is friendly and willing to help. The floor plan is well suited to our needs. The only knock would be that the paint and carpeting is older and not replaced in our unit when we moved in. We did renew our lease.
We moved here less then 6 months ago, we like the community, the neighbors are nice and friendly. The people that work at the leasing office always go above and beyond to help you with your needs
I love my apartment and the staff at the community are so attentive and accommodating! I feel like I’m living in luxury and just love the space and the amenities.