Bees Ferry

4.4

4.4

Stacy
Ellen, my sister, and I have been living at Bee’s Ferry Apartment Homes going on three(3) years. I had an amazing time this past summer meeting other residents at the pool. A good place to gather after winter and staying in during the pandemic. I am looking forward to warmer weather and getting out to see fellow residents. The staff here is taking care of the business at hand and making sure we, the residents, are happy and our housing needs are met.
Gwendolyn
Great customer service during my stressful time. Ellen was patient, genuine, and helped me every step of the way. She took the time to show me the property and everything it has to offer. She is definitely an asset to this community. Thank you, Ellen!
Alyssa
Enjoy living here, but rent has been going up so much in the past few years, we used to get so much more value. However, I enjoy the 24-hour gym (don't need the peloton/echelon) and all the apartment events!
Konstantina
So far we love living here! The customer service is excellent. The amenities and location is perfect for us. We love being able to walk around the community. Also we do enjoy the gym and love it for an apartment gym.
Yana
Bees Ferry is a wonderful place to live. The community feels like home. From the staff to the residents. You couldn’t ask for a better place to live.
Hannah
Community seems friendly and staff is very nice and helpful. I am still very new here so I am looking forward to meeting my neighbors and others in the community
Verified Resident
I have lived here for over two years and just resigned my lease. I love it here! My only complaint would be the pool hours (sunrise to sunset) it would be nice to have access to the pool until 10 pm (especially during the winter months when it is dark by 6 pm)
Andrew
Gorgeous apartment complex that’s a bit too pricey. Extremely friendly neighbors and handy amenities make the price tag hurt a little less, but utility problems and bills hurt a little more.
Brittany
Overall a great apartment complex to live! Management is responsive to any requests and the grounds are nice and include some amenities. Communication from management is also great.
Ashleigh
The apartments here a great…a little expensive but great community none the less. I would recommend to others if it’s in their price range.