Bees Ferry

4.4

4.4

Great living here. Office and maintenance easy to deal with. Grounds clean Gives a resort type feeling. Love living here Would recommend to family and frieno
It’s been full of interesting people. Lots of ex military, lots of dogs. Lots of coming and going. Lots of pool parties. Lots of unique experiences.
This has been the best experience I’ve ever had renting, especially considering the chaos of 2020. The kindness off the staff, their willingness to help, the safety and comfortability was well worth five stars.
Love the apartments and layout. You are close to many things but still far enough to feel not in the middle of the hustle and bustle. There is a lot of dog feces around the property is my only complaint.
Bee's ferry staff is always so helpful and a delight to work with. Something I value as a resident! Thank you! And I've loved the food trucks coming to the complex.
Everyone that works here is so kind and helpful. Pool and gym is always clean. Great area to be in West Ashley! Walking distance to Starbucks is a plus! :)
Great Community, Location, Quiet, Friendly, And plenty of amenities. I like when there are events such as food trucks. I also like that I can walk into the office and be recognized by name or apartment.
The residence is amazing. This is our second apartment here and we really love it. We are from Venezuela and we love our home here in bees ferry!
The staff at Bees Ferry have been great. I was in a pinch with another apartment complex not fulfilling their conditions, and the team helped get me moved in within one day! I love the vibe around the property, and it's very quiet. Also, Victor's Lab food truck is delicious!
I love how fast maintenance responds and how nice the staff is here! When I put in a request to fix my sink, they came the next day and fixed my problem immediately!