Bees Ferry

I thoroughly enjoy everything about living here. It has brought everyone I care about closer together. It's drastically improved my mental and physical health. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
Having a great experience. Other than needing pest control, the complex is beautiful, the amenities are awesome and the people are so nice. Loving the community already and can't wait to finish settling in and see wants to come!
Beautiful apartments, fantastic staff and wonderful amenities. We’ve loved all that Bees Ferry Apartments has to offer, especially the game room with a pool table and televisions!
We saw about 100 different apartments in 2 days trying to find the perfect place and Bees Ferry was by far the best service we experienced. The staff really made our decision to live there very easy and the whole process hassle free.
Last fall we found the air conditioning unit above our apartment was leaking into our AC closet and into our kitchen. We found the leak and contacted maintenance, they addressed the issue and fixed the unit. Later we found the water had leaked into the walls of our second bedroom, maintenence came right back and addressed the issue. They removed the dry wall and carpet to be sure there was no mold and everything was dry. They were great! Besides not happening at all, it could not have been more smooth in the way they addressed the issue. I am confident in the staff at our complex!
The apartment complex is very nice and has great amenities. The gym is great for doing cardio or yoga on the second level. Maintenance has been great t fixing any issues in a timely manner. Drew at the leasing office is very nice and is more than willing to answer any questions.
After only a few weeks living here, I’ve been “fortunate”to need maintenance for minor repairs. They are not only quick and efficient but also very nice.
I've had a great experience living at Bees Ferry! I'm new to the area and the staff has made it such an easy transition for me. I love the trees and outdoor trail that circles the complex. It's a convenient location and I would recommend them to anyone moving to the west ashley area!
Awesome super clean everything works, good people. My wife and i love this place.... The staff they are really good they know how to help you!
I truly enjoy living here at Bee’s Ferry! The grounds are always well taken care of, and the amenities are great. It’s always a pleasure to walk into the office and you are greeted by name. Drew is amazing to work with! Always feel safe, and neighbors are friendly.