Bees Ferry

4.4

4.4

Besides some miscommunications and unexpected stresses, this is a very nice community to live in. The units are very clean and the grounds are kept quite nicely.
Had a few bumps in the beginning but we love it so far. The apartments are centered around a quiet peaceful area and everyone is super nice. They really strive to make everyone feel at home, and the events rock.
I have the best apartment with the best view. Every time I put in a maintenance request, they go above and beyond with helping me. And they also do it in such a timely manner. Recommend this place to EVERYONE!
Apartment is nice, staff is helpful, they offer community socials which are a nice touch. A lot of amenities including a newly renovated huge pool, car wash with a vacuum at no charge, dog wash station, dog park, playground, outdoor grills, a gym room, pool tables, nature trails lots to enjoy. My only drawback is the parking. Finding a space after 5 pm turns into a walk home. Over all I would have to say a nice family place to live.
Just moved in so nothing big yet. Staff very nice I already mentioned internet speed is pretty useless to offer in a $90 package. Inside apartment seems to be very nice and clean so far.
Great experience in the renting process. Drew was informative and fun as he showed us around the property. The whole process was easy and welcoming.
We love it here! Everyone is so friendly and the amenities are so nice. The office staff is helpful We just wish the pool was open :( it’s been under construction for a while and we’re ready to lay out in the sun!
When moving to a new area with a child we wanted to make sure it was perfect. Since living at bees ferry we have had the best time ever. Matt and Nicole truly know how to make all the residents become one. There is a sense of community. It is amazing here
I haven’t yet moved in, but Diane in the leasing office is awesome! She answered all of my questions promptly and made moving from NJ to SC much less stressful!
I love living here. The amenities are wonderful and the landscape is great to walk about. I very happy that I’m living here. The only thing that bothers me is that my neighbor plays their music so loud that I can hear it through the floor. Other than that it’s great. Thank you!