Bees Ferry

4.4

4.4

Bees Ferry Apartments have the NICEST staff around. So accommodating and helpful whenever you need it. The complex is well kept & there are always fun activities to participate in!
Love the staff, especially Drew! We are glad he’s back and in charge! The community is very safe, that’s important due to the fact that we have a teenager
Very quiet, first time living in an apartment and I’m surprised at how quiet it is. Only complaint is the smell of dog poop when walking to my car. 😣
I’m new to Bees. Move in was seamless, Laura was super helpful in getting everything coordinated, love that my timing coincided with a good truck night. No complaints so far!
Thanks Mgmt for resupplying pet stations. Thanks Nick for getting the logs out of the pond and cleaning the grill (after a year of not getting done). Next up, trim those shrubs growing into the apartment windows. I will volunteer to do my building.
Very nice and clean community. Everyone is very friendly and it’s conveniently close to everything. Look forward to staying here for awhile.
Wonderful community with so much to offer. Staff is so friendly and apartments are huge! Very dog friendly community. My pup and I love living here.
Love how quickly maintenance responds. Love the entertainment at pool. I have met good people. I also am happy about new Peloton bikes. Have always wanted to try one!!
It’s beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, great, awesome, nice, hot, and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. But above all else I love the people there
We love it a Bees Ferry Apartments. The staff is very courteous and always willing to help. We looked at many apartment complexes and none could compare to Bees Ferry.