This a quiet community, it's clean & the staff is friendly. It is centrally located, modern, with a nice amount of space in the apartments.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It's only been a couple weeks. For the most part, quiet building and parking area. One neighbor in my building continuously asks to borrow money, buy them beer or cigarettes. This is really a turn off and quite annoying. I hate to avoid people, but have found myself going a different direction when I see them.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Jasmine was awesome. She took care of all my concerns and made the move-in process as smooth as possible. I would recommend her and her customer service skills to anyone.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love the grounds an the staff, Dexter an Fred are away wonderful in helping out when needed. I had one issue an that was noise but that was taken care of an I could not be happier

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Very quiet community parking is sometimes a hassle but the pond and park are definitely a highlight to a nice evening. Very peaceful community

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

A good place to live. Nice and safe community with friendly people. The office staff is helpful and the maintenance staff repair any problems in a timely manner.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I’ve been here 2 years and it has been a Great Experience , the staff is friendly and always available to help, the community is very quiet.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I've enjoyed living here but think all units should be upgraded for the amount they charge for rent. I've also have had to submit maintenance requests multiple times for my air conditioner.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My girls and I have enjoyed living here. Quiet and safe neighborhood with good service. Anytime we need anything or have questions we are taken care of.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I'm loving being here, if I have an issue its taken care of right away. The office staff is wonderful an fred the Maintenance guy is the best if you need his help hes always there to help. Thank you

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have only been a tenant for a couple of weeks, but so far I feel I have made the right choice for my place to live. The atmosphere is pleasant and I enjoy coming home to a calm and quiet environment. I thought transitioning from living in a house for over 20 years back to apartment living would be challenging, but I am happy to say that everything so far is goingwell.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I absolutely love the office staff; their professionalism is greatly appreciated. The overall atmosphere is clean and quiet. I am very pleased with my forever home!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

This apartment community has wonderful customer service at the front office. It is a great community where the iod tenants are welcoming to the new ones.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Easy access on and off the frwy. It is very nice being right next to a gym and several places to eat. Nice park and pond within walking distance as well.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

So far everything is really going good. I have contacted the office several times and each time my issue was solved in a timely manner. The staff has been very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living on this property overall. However, some of the residents are loud and not very clean. Instead of using the valet waste container, some residents leave their bags of trash by their doors. As a result, the concrete is stained and sometimes animals tear open the bags.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The appartment apartment community seems very friendly and very helpful whenever I needed anything. I am completely enthusiastic and throughly enjoying my time here thus far.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Nice Staff. Nice community. Love the theater room. Garden tubs are a plus. I’d love to have the Alexa feature in home. The kitchen the forenza floor plan is perfect.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live. Sometimes the neighbors can be a pain. Office staff is great and so is the maintenance crew. It would be nice to have pest control and trash pickup as an option instead of a mandatory payment.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Office staff is amazing and so helpful in our transition to Texas. Grounds are well kept, people are friendly. Only down fall is not enough dog area for them to use the restroom. Very quiet area and feel safe.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

They experience has been great. Quiet and great walking trail. Repairs are fast, I only don’t like that rent is considered late on the 3rd

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have lived here for about 6 months and it’s a great place to live. I would like cameras among the grounds though. That is my reason that a star is left off.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Quiet calm place to live no noise outside and great looking apartments. A big plus with the alarm already installed and the valet trash pickup 5 days a week.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Bella Ruscello is a place where you can live and enjoy the surrounding city. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The Waterview park is a added plus.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I feel this is very safe environment. The staff is wonderful. They come out and fixed what ever needs to be done. They keep the outside very clean. 5 stars