Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Bella Ruscello is a great place to live! Great location and friendly atmosphere. Can’t wait for the Fitness center and pool to reopen so I can enjoy those amenities.
Been here a month and so far it's been good. Love how quiet it is!! The only thing I don't like is the parking if I happen to leave in the evenings.
I've been here close to a week and it's been great management and staff have been wonderful it is starting too fill like home looking forward too meeting everyone.
I’ve only been here a few days but it’s been AMAZING. It’s super quiet and everyone is so friendly. Any questions that I have for the front office they answer them immediately
Like any place, there are a few flaws, but overall this is a great place to live. I enjoy the quietness and not having people hanging out in the streets and hallways. Everyone is pretty friendly, and they keep the community clean.
My experience so far is very very pleasant I adore the staff Ms. Hilary and Ms.Lupe they are always available to listen and give feed back they have work me in a few different circumstances and I appreciate that.
It’s so quiet & peaceful here, majority of everything was in place set & ready for me to come, everybody Minding their own.. my first night was pretty good I love it here so far!!
So far me and my wife’s stay here has been great nothing to major to complain about other then the business center not being available 24 hours a day like the gym
Moved out and instead of getting a bill of a breakdown of why i owed 1200. I just got a bill of 1200 and i don’t know what it’s for. I won’t be paying anything until i get a breakdown!
1 star
Moved away from here and instead of getting a breakdown of why my balance was 1200 i just got a bill stating it is 1200 which I’m not paying until i get a breakdown of why.