Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Johanna was so much help and made my move so easy . She made me feel so good and made me feel like she was so happy for me it was a very good experience
It was a great experience I had a few minor details that needed to be handled but they were more than willing to assist me and even walk me through some steps it was quick nice
The best place I've ever lived. I'd recommend to everyone to live here you will have peace and quiet, the neighborhood is private. The units are luxurious.
Very quite for the most part, nice neighbors, great location, easy access to the highway.. not many activities due to covid, haven't fully been able to the experience the complex but so far I like it
I gave a 4 star rating because of the beautiful spacious apartment this community has. Neighbors can be a bit loud at night and the trash pick up has been delayed at times but overall things seems to be fine. The staff is excellent.
It’s been a couple months since I’ve moved in and I have yet nothing bad to say! These apts. have been peaceful the neighbors are nice and the staff are amazing !!!
The staff is nice and attentive when called and always return my phone calls when I leave a message. The grounds are very clean and it’s so quiet and peaceful. The park is just another amenity to the apartment complex plus the nature trail.
Trash issues and breeze way needs to be cleaned, sprayed occasionally. No on there issues.The team has been very pleasant to work within maintenance request have been handled in a timely manner.
Move in quick and easy. Seems to be quite neighbors friendly. Johanna and Autumn were very helpful at answering all questions I had about the property. Very peaceful in my area.
I am enjoying my stay at Bella Ruscello Apartment Community. I have not had a problem since my stay. The property is well kept and I am satisfied.