Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Had a pleasure staying here. No complaints and they were able to fix and address any concerns or maintenance issues within a reasonable amount of time
So far its been very good I really have no complaints it quiet yall respond to tickets quick and I like that! Plus uts clean.wbat more can you ask for.
The staff here at Bella Ruscello is excellent! My work orders are completed in a timely and the office managers call you or email you checking on the status and making sure your requests are performed and that’s great customer service.
Its pretty quiet everyone here is nice and simple love being here. I'm excited to try to pool soon, wish the gate was taken care of already but its not a deal breaker.
Apartment's grounds are well kept nice landscape and most of all quiet. The management office is very informative and the maintenance crew is great. Over all great place to live.
When I first got my keys the united smelled like someone has been smoking there for years, it wasn't cleaned well and I was very frustrated. I won't the complex and they immediately respond started fixing the problem right away, their quick response to make it right really gave me peace about leasing here... I haven't been here a week but so far it's quite and everyone stays to themselves. I really like that.
I had a very good move in Experience at Bella Ruscello. Autum the leasing agent was very sweet throughout the entire process and she walked me through everything I needed to do. My virtual tour was awesome and I love my new apartment here. The property is very clean and well maintained and the amenities are wonderful. I will definitely be recommending people to move here.
Just moved in. Great so far! Nice trail and pretty quiet. All new appliances and cozy space. Love that la fitness and a couple stores are a walk away.
I love staying in this complex. This is going on 3 years residing here. I love the staff and the environment. I look forward to this year being just as great as the last.
Everything was legit, and quick had issues getting the payment figured out but once we did but things seemed to work out well and the place is amazing.