Nice area to live in. Kid and pet friendly Walls are a little thin if you have upstair neighbors. Fire alarms are very sensitive especially when taking hot shower

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Quiet community and clean atmosphere. Friendly staff. Easy move in. Love the app for signing the lease. It saved me time on my move in day. I also love being able to submit maintenance request without stopping by the office for every little thing

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

So far I love staying here. Office staff are super nice. Apartments also feel very safe, which I love. The lake being so close is so fun! Highly recommend.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

They’re worth the price. I put in a work order and it’s fixed the same day if the next business day. I’ve only been here 2 weeks. We’ll update a few months down the line.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It’s ok, it’s very quiet . I only had a problem with my apartment being ready on time . My bathroom have painted. Very clean apartments no trash outside

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I enjoy the friendly office staff and courtesy. The property is very well maintained, clean and nice. Maintenance are very helpful and assist when

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

These apartments are nice and quiet and management has been great so far! Ever since the beginning process from application to walk-thru to move in time and I’ve been here for only 8 months!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Bella Ruscello is a great place to live. I have been here almost 1 year. I only have a question regarding the back gate next to the pond area. Why is there an open access from the public park?

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My experience here has been great. And the staff here is wonderful. I enjoy the entertainment room that is here on the property and the exercise room and computer room.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Wonderful amenities available to the residents! The lawn is always kept nice and down professional! Maintenance request are always answered expeditiously!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My leasing agent was nice and polite and patient. I was able to get the preferred apartment. Process was simple. Approval was quick and easy

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It’s a great place to reside!!!! I love the staff, they are simply amazing. This will be my second year residing in these apartments. Property is well kept and safe.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It's clean I like that, I'm not so in love with some of these choices and fixtures that was chosen but other than that is a pleasant place to stay and I'm very thankful.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Great customer service The Apartments property is very appealing. I haven’t moved in yet but I believe everything will be perfect. The area is convenient also.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I Love It here,I love to call this place home.The staff are very professional and really try to meet all of my needs.Great customer Service

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Really love that I moved into these apartments. Mrs Carla and Meshia are so sweet and very helpful. It’s very clean and I’m so happy that it’s so much lighting in the breezeways I feel very safe. Along with the alarm systems in the Apts.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

So far so good, if I could get my gate code to work everything would be perfect. The community is very peaceful. The other residents are very kind. And these apartments are in a convenient location to pretty much everything.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Great location. Close to interstate and shopping. Some apartments have creek / woods view. Staff is helpful. Would reccomend to family and friends.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Overall our experience has been good. I have not lived in apartments before so I don’t have anything to compare my experience to. I love the location it is great! Our apartments need some updates.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love it here so far. I am very comfortable and it is so quiet. The office people and my neighbors are extremely nice. It definitely feels like home already!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Just a couple of issues at first getting remotes to work but otherwise a nice place to live. Mostly quiet with just a very few exceptions. Staff all seems to be very friendly.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love our home community. We have been here six months, and we have found that this hidden gem was waiting here right under our noses. We have an awsome leasing staff, who makes sure all tenant's needs are met (those that are reasonable). Our maintenance team work diligently keeping our property well kept and up to date. Eventhough I'm awakened out my sleep many days, the grounds are kept immaculate.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

When first moving here, I loved this complex. But as time has went by, I have lost my desire to live here. Safety is my main concern at present. There has been changes to the office staff, but the maintenance remains the same. There has been outside cosmetics, but nothing inside the apartments. Amenities are slowly diminished, yet still published as available.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Pretty cool apartments. Leasing Office Staff are nice and helpful. Pretty clean apartments. Not a lot of noise during late night hours. Kuddos

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Everything is good with the staff and property as of now. I Just wish there were cameras at the back gate or the front to keep our families safe from unwanted people.