My leasing agent was nice and polite and patient. I was able to get the preferred apartment. Process was simple. Approval was quick and easy

It’s a great place to reside!!!! I love the staff, they are simply amazing. This will be my second year residing in these apartments. Property is well kept and safe.

It's clean I like that, I'm not so in love with some of these choices and fixtures that was chosen but other than that is a pleasant place to stay and I'm very thankful.

Great customer service The Apartments property is very appealing. I haven’t moved in yet but I believe everything will be perfect. The area is convenient also.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I Love It here,I love to call this place home.The staff are very professional and really try to meet all of my needs.Great customer Service

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Really love that I moved into these apartments. Mrs Carla and Meshia are so sweet and very helpful. It’s very clean and I’m so happy that it’s so much lighting in the breezeways I feel very safe. Along with the alarm systems in the Apts.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

So far so good, if I could get my gate code to work everything would be perfect. The community is very peaceful. The other residents are very kind. And these apartments are in a convenient location to pretty much everything.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Great location. Close to interstate and shopping. Some apartments have creek / woods view. Staff is helpful. Would reccomend to family and friends.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Overall our experience has been good. I have not lived in apartments before so I don’t have anything to compare my experience to. I love the location it is great! Our apartments need some updates.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love it here so far. I am very comfortable and it is so quiet. The office people and my neighbors are extremely nice. It definitely feels like home already!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Just a couple of issues at first getting remotes to work but otherwise a nice place to live. Mostly quiet with just a very few exceptions. Staff all seems to be very friendly.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love our home community. We have been here six months, and we have found that this hidden gem was waiting here right under our noses. We have an awsome leasing staff, who makes sure all tenant's needs are met (those that are reasonable). Our maintenance team work diligently keeping our property well kept and up to date. Eventhough I'm awakened out my sleep many days, the grounds are kept immaculate.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

When first moving here, I loved this complex. But as time has went by, I have lost my desire to live here. Safety is my main concern at present. There has been changes to the office staff, but the maintenance remains the same. There has been outside cosmetics, but nothing inside the apartments. Amenities are slowly diminished, yet still published as available.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Pretty cool apartments. Leasing Office Staff are nice and helpful. Pretty clean apartments. Not a lot of noise during late night hours. Kuddos

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Everything is good with the staff and property as of now. I Just wish there were cameras at the back gate or the front to keep our families safe from unwanted people.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I’ve only been here 3 weeks but I already have some concerns. The first weekend a young lady, 17-18, was murdered in the apartment she shared with her mother and young brother. Isolated incident per the authorities. The office sent a letter to each resident regarding safety. This weekend, ants ants ants. Not an emergency I’m told. So far, I’m not too thrilled. I’ll come back in a month to provide an update

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have lived here over 5 years and have seen many changes. I can honestly say that almost all of my concerns are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Friendly staff and move-in day was a breeze. I found little to none problems with the apt. Apt looks great. So far so good I will differently refer a friend. During the first week of stay here there was a homicide in one of the Apts but a letter was posted on the door with explanation and how to stay safe. Overall I have no complaints.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Community is nice from the outside. When I moved in my apartment had a lot of markings and dents in walls along with the bathtub which was completely dirty with a huge stain.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

They are nice and spacious they are clean and quiet nice pool area pleasant people office workers are very helpful.. I love you can pay everything online

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Just moved in Sept 2019. Process was fast and convenient. Very satisfied with the process. The front office was very professional and friendly

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It’s very nice and quiet..... Everything is close by like shopping, fun events, gyms, and also restaurants! The pool area in the apartments is very nice as well.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

So far everything is going as planned. Office staff have been extremely nice. Even the maintenance guy asked if I needed anything. I look forward to having a good experience!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I already love it here... Carla has been amazing since day one and when she is not in Hilary makes sure that everything was taken care up... I had a very smooth checkin any minor issue I had was fixed within the hour... I’m going to love it here

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love this property. The area is clean, well lit & gated. The office staff is nice, responsive & extremely helpful. I'd recommend this place to my family & friends.