Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

The apartments are clean and bright!!! I just love how quiet they are no matter what time of day it is. Abd being secluded you do not hear the highway noise,
I like the fact that management heard our concerns and did something about the speeding cars in the community by putting speed bumps out to slow cars down.
My overall experience has been good. I appreciate the improvements such as speed bumps and the yard personnel blowing the debris off in front of the apartment doors. But still, hear noise from upstairs.
Everything was great, I cant find the dumpster, but I have valet trash collection, so it's all good 👍. The ladies in the office are great and I've me one maintenance guy, who was very nice and helpful. I look forward to my year here.
Apartments are quiet and calm. Maintenance is fast and easy. Since the pandemic and the transition to new management, there seems to be no consideration for people who were effected by the pandemic. They seem to only care about getting funds than rather making sure their residents are capable of providing full amounts.
Very nice and quiet. Very friendly neighbors and nice area. Although with all the additional fees and charges it would be nice if residents oils park under sheds wit no additional cost. It also would be nice if we could use our remotes to open the back gate, especially for residents who live in the back of the complex.
Awesome place. Private and quiet with great staff and maintenance. I certainly appreciate feeling secure here. The atmosphere is welcoming and friendly.
I enjoy living here, it’s a nice quiet place to live. The office staff are really helpful and are always able to answer my questions. Other than people breaking the gates I don’t have a complaint.
Wow what can I say about this place,I love to call this community home.The staff is always there when you need them.They always make me feel welcome.
I’ve lived here for about 2 years now and have had no problems with the community. It is a great place to stay. The pool and view is nice and the management has been super helpful is solving any issues I’ve had