Friendly staff and move-in day was a breeze. I found little to none problems with the apt. Apt looks great. So far so good I will differently refer a friend. During the first week of stay here there was a homicide in one of the Apts but a letter was posted on the door with explanation and how to stay safe. Overall I have no complaints.

Community is nice from the outside. When I moved in my apartment had a lot of markings and dents in walls along with the bathtub which was completely dirty with a huge stain.

They are nice and spacious they are clean and quiet nice pool area pleasant people office workers are very helpful.. I love you can pay everything online

Just moved in Sept 2019. Process was fast and convenient. Very satisfied with the process. The front office was very professional and friendly

It’s very nice and quiet..... Everything is close by like shopping, fun events, gyms, and also restaurants! The pool area in the apartments is very nice as well.

So far everything is going as planned. Office staff have been extremely nice. Even the maintenance guy asked if I needed anything. I look forward to having a good experience!

I already love it here... Carla has been amazing since day one and when she is not in Hilary makes sure that everything was taken care up... I had a very smooth checkin any minor issue I had was fixed within the hour... I’m going to love it here

I love this property. The area is clean, well lit & gated. The office staff is nice, responsive & extremely helpful. I'd recommend this place to my family & friends.

I love living here so that I renewed my lease. Fred the maintenance staff is wonderful the office personnel is great. I like the ground they are well kept

I have not had any problems what so every thus far and everything has been great. Everyone with the rental office are very friendly and extremely curious.

I like the community and the office personnel is always nice and very efficient. Whenever I call in a request and pick up a package I’m always greeted with a smile

I have lived here since 2010 and have never had a complaint!!!!!! It’s all I could ever ask for. Very peaceful, great friendly neighbors. No problems with my appliances.

I'm not happy with my surroundings. 2nd week in a row, a package has disappeared from my front door. Neighbors up and down stairs are out of control. Tired of complaining.

It’s great staying here! The staff is amazing and tentative to my needs. Any issues they are polite and quick to resolve the matter. I plan to be here til I purchase a home.

I like how the staff handle a problem in timely matter. And the staff is very friendly. I would recommend anyone to stay over here. And it it's very quiet over here and I like that the property has security.

I thoroughly enjoy living on the property. I have not encountered any major problems. The staff is so awesome. They are always willing to assist you with what ever concurs you may. They take to time often time to listen your personal matters( medical ) mainly. There have been times when prayer has been offered. I think the staff very closely with one another. They seem to be on the same page when knowing what is needed .

Been living here almost a month now and so far everything has been ok was unsure at first because of some of the reviews but I’ve yet to experience some of the major issues in the read comments

5 stars, great place to live so far. The people are quite and really mind their own business but really nice at the same time. I would recommend Bella Ruscello to any family or friends. The management team is awesome!!!!!

The community is very quiet. The community is well kept. My children love the park and lake. The staff in the office are very understanding and kind.

I absolutely love the cleanliness of the inside of our apartment. I AM REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH THE OUT SIDE nor the pool not available to use. I have had two incidents with neighbors and I was not happy about that at all we have not been in the apartments 2 weeks before issues arised

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I really appreciate how helpful the staff has been in my transition with moving here especially Dexter. He is very patient, informative, and caring when it came to my needs. He was there every step of the way from the application process to my move-in day and continuously followed up to address any questions or concerns I may have had. In his absence the staff was also very nice. After I moved in there were minor maintain everything request which were handled efficiently. I have not had any issues so far and the complex is peaceful. I’m very grateful and blessed to be a resident at Bella Ruscello and glad I made the decision to move here!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The apartment was a little dirty upon move in but nothing I couldn’t handle, Dexter is amazing and nice. The apartments are quiet and nice the garden tub is amazing

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It’s been great living here. Noise is almost non existent staff is friendly and helpful. Parking is never an issue. Staff keeps us updated on any crime that may be present in the area.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I'm really enjoying my new home I Love the peace and quiet and I don't have to worry about finding a parking spot when I get off work I really appreciate Dexter Hall for all his work, Thank You so much Dexter 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The staff was very friendly and welcoming, they are great at communicating! Always clean outside not to much traffic in and out and very safe feeling!