Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

As a resident for at least five years, I have experienced "change of guards" a few times. Among my most pressing concerns, is a changing demographic and some shift in curbside appeal. Hoping property management can rebound.
Love the community!! Great views and the attached park makes it even better if a community. The best park is the turtle that lives in the lake.
Honestly I love this apartment complex. I haven’t lived in an apartment in the Duncanville area and didn’t know what the apartment life would be like, considering I grew up in a home in the Dallas area, but I love this area and the staff are great! Any problems I have are fix almost immediately and this is such a calm, safe place to live on my own as a woman.
Best place to live!!! Never had any issues since living here friendly staff, great facilities, even a gorgeous park. Been a resident here since 2010
Nice, clean and quiet atmosphere. Customer service is great and office is quick with responses. Refreshing with awesome views and privacy as a plus!
Excellent community beautiful property . Well maintained. Beautiful lake and Park area's. Very convenient to Highway. Close to school's restaurants.
We just moved in and so far so good everything is going great no complaints. At first it was a little misunderstanding but the offi e cleared that up and everything’s great
I love the area and community. On the other hand, my upstairs neighbor is still making loud noises all through the day and in the parts of the late-night (am) when she is at home. Noises that sound like jumping, falling, and running. I can hear every step that is made because the floor cracks at each step. At times I feel like someone is going to come through the ceiling.
I am so glad that the management decided to put up speed bumps because some of the residents or visitors drive too fast and don't consider the people who are walking. Several times cars have come around the corner and if I weren't paying attention they would have run me right over. Maybe the speed bumps will at least slow them down a little but not much because people are driving over them like it's nothing there. I hope and pray no one gets hurt.
Nice and clean. They care about the residents and property. They do make changes that they promise. I have about issues and they corrected the problem for me.