The only reason I'm giving a 4 is the people upstairs make so much noise, but other than that I like living here I l ik ve the grounds an haven a gym an business center

This is the best complex to live. Its very quiet and peaceful. The complex is clean an beautiful. Nthe staff is very friendly. I am pleased with my experience.

The apartments are great. My upstairs neighbors are just making my experience here a lot less enjoyable. Overall I love them and I would recommend others to live here.

It is quiet and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The grounds are well kept. The parking could be better for residents but otherwise it is nice.

We have been residents at Bella Ruscello for about 6 months. So far, no major complaints at all- except parking. If you come home after 9 or 10 you can expect to park far. If you need any matenience done, submit a request and it will be taken care of. The community over all is great. The management team is super helpful and so nice.

Idealistically this would be a great community, but I have faced several challenges that prevents a 5 star rating. Consistently dealing with insects is my BIGGEST disappointment. Having to pay for an alarm system monthly, but not adequate because you have to ALSO pay for the city monitoring fee is a disappointment. Amenities promised at lease signing is not available. Maintenance is not readily No oversight of residents with pets and their disregard for removing pet feces from areas around resident patios. All these things have overrode the quiet community and the ideal locations.

Friendly community, young professionals, families, retired folks. The management and staff continuously strive to meet or exceed expectations. Grounds are beautiful and meticulously maintained. Lived here since 2010 and have never had any problems

The staff is FANTASTIC always available when we need them. Seven days a week, we never have worry about trying to find them like in some other complexes.

I have been here since April and I have no complaints. Really quiet and well kept. I will definatelt refers someone else here! When I submit a work order, I get a timely response !!!

I love the community, it is so clean and quiet. The staff us amazing and helps when you need it. The maintenance crew is awesome, they fix everyone time and quick. The property has it's own pond to fish in and walking trails. No need to pay for a gym and gym is awesome.

My experience here has been very up and down. Staff has been some what helpful. The noise is out of control. The walls are very thin everything can be heard

Prime parking spaces are always taken by visitors, valet trash services are a joke because sometimes my trash isn’t picked up but I pay for the service every month. Breezeway is never washed and is nasty.

Great staff. Very loving and friendly. They are very prompt and understanding with any issues that have came up. Easy to communicate with. Awesome