So far my living here has been good. The management team is quick to respond to any and all issues. I am close to eating and retail and exercise facilities and close to major highways

The Bella Ruscello Apartments are definitely the apartments to choose from it's a well kept up apartment complex with great security features the staff is very accommodating inhospitable with great customer service.

This property is beautiful. I have lived here for over a year. I have had minimum to no problems. I do feel like the management team could be a little more professional. Maintenance request could be handled in a timelier matter as well.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Enjoy living here . Everyone is very helpful.. Property is clean and secure. Never had any issues work loud noise or noisy neighbors. Really like that the office is open 7 days a week

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Great experience so far no complaints Good Living There’s no rule against only writing The best apartment ive lived in dallas for a long time

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I just wish the walkway would be cleaned more often rather than once every few months. That would be great. When visitors come, that’s the first thing they see

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Community is pretty quite and hardly any issues other than the constant increase in rent. The office staff is great and responds to issues pretty quickly.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

All in all it hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been great. My upstairs neighbors all walk with a lead foot and despite going to management. Nothing seems to be getting done about it. Right after move-in, it took 3 weeks to get items fixed on the move-in checklist. My 2bdrm apartment is overpriced for the area. Neighbors barely say 1-2 words to me. I wasn't fully informed about the added fees, on top of my rent, when I moved in. The wood floors in the kitchen are warped, the stove top is caved in from someone sitting on it, and you're stuck with AT&T for internet and TV, and there service has been lack luster. As I would expect from AT&T. They need to add Spectrum cable to the community. Walkways between apartments are dirty due to the valet trash service, and I have yet to see them ever get cleaned.The parking is congested. Covered parking is laid out so nobody wants to use it. Good luck getting a garage. If you do, it probably won't be close to your apartment, just like the covered parking. I could rent a 3 bedroom house for almost the amount of rent I pay at this place.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Very good. Requests have been fulfilled within a timely manner. Amenities are wonderful. Friendly management. Convenient Location. Easy highway access.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Minimal noise, convenient valet trash times, good office staff, quality apartments with for an affordable price, timely response to maintenance requests

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Best place to live the grounds are very clean the staff is very friendly and I like the valet garbage collection also I like having my covered parking spot and my security alarm

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It was very pleasant and the manager Ms.Carla was very helpful with my situation. I would notify others to move here for sure. I look forward to living here based off the experience with applying.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I absolutely love this apartment complex. The last 2 years have been wonderful here. All the staff is amazing but I really love me some Dexter. Maintenance department is great and very quick at working service request.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The area is pretty quiet. There are options to have covered parking or a parking garage. Not allot of kids, and convenient to a strip mall area.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Maintenance is not efficient, gate code problems for 3 months now still no resolution. But other than that I love the complex. I just signed new lease so ok.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

GreT property and community to live in. Well worth the price for the area. The management has really improved since Carla Amanda and Dex work together

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I've had no problems with my stay here at Bella Ruscello. The community is what I expected. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is due to the fact the clubhouse can not be booked or rented out.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I've had no problems since living here and I love the layouts. The reason I didn't give 5 stars is because not being able to book/rent the clubhouse.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I believe the community is clean and well kept. The entry and exit gates work is big plus. My block neighbors are polite and the breakfast taco was a surprisem

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My experience as a resident has been wonderful. I have lived in my apartment since 2016, and I have not had one mishap with other residents or office staff.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Rent expensive! Staff awesome! Maintenance workers reliable. Could use an updated paint job. Management need to enforce residents to pickup waste after pets. High turnover rate of residents.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Nice community. Dexter is Awesome.. My upstairs neighbors are a little heavy on the floor, and all these ridiculous fees are ludicrous. Other than that I would’ve gave 5 stars 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Staff is awesome! Responds promptly to complaints. Need to update property appearance. Attempts to offer perks, like refreshments occassionaly! Rent is too expensive compared to quality of apartments!

The staff is the BOMB! Everytime I see or talk to them. It's all about respect and smiles. It's like I just moved for the first time. When I need something fixed or if I need to talk. There always available.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Bella Ruscello is quiet, clean and true pride is taken in maintaining the community. Everyone in the front office is kind & extremely helpful. I would recommend Bella Ruscello to my closest friends and family.