Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Like any place, there are a few flaws, but overall this is a great place to live. I enjoy the quietness and not having people hanging out in the streets and hallways. Everyone is pretty friendly, and they keep the community clean.
My experience so far is very very pleasant I adore the staff Ms. Hilary and Ms.Lupe they are always available to listen and give feed back they have work me in a few different circumstances and I appreciate that.
It’s so quiet & peaceful here, majority of everything was in place set & ready for me to come, everybody Minding their own.. my first night was pretty good I love it here so far!!
So far me and my wife’s stay here has been great nothing to major to complain about other then the business center not being available 24 hours a day like the gym
Moved out and instead of getting a bill of a breakdown of why i owed 1200. I just got a bill of 1200 and i don’t know what it’s for. I won’t be paying anything until i get a breakdown!
1 star
Moved away from here and instead of getting a breakdown of why my balance was 1200 i just got a bill stating it is 1200 which I’m not paying until i get a breakdown of why.
I have been in my apartment for a month as of March 7. My neighbor above me make so much noise starting about 6:00 in the evening until 12:00 in the morning. It's so loud, sounds like a child running and jumping off of things. It's not sometimes it's every day.
Wow what can I say I Love the people,I Love this place and the staff.This is the best community I have stay in besides the one I grew up in.
The staff has been extremely helpful and very friendly throughout my process of moving. Coming from living in a house to an apartment is a huge step for me. However when I opened the door to my apartment I was very pleased
I like my apartment community for the most part. The management team and maintenance are always helpful . Residents are always notified of any issues and the property is highly maintained