Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been pleasant, I like the quietness. Exterior: beautiful entrance way and landscape the complex maintenance is well keep. Interior: the one bedroom apartment is roomy enough for me.
Love the model look of apartment. Do not like the excessive bugs that end up getting in the apartment are no maintenance service around when neighbors liter.
It's great i love it i would definitely renew my lease in this area and tell everyone i know about it. I love speaking to my neighbors and just overall the adjust was great and the fact that it's quiet here is a plus.
I love it here , it’s so quiet and my neighbors are wounderfull. The Maintenance is always on point the front office is very helpful nice and considerate it makes living here worth it
Nice place to live. Neighbors could be a little bit nicer. But above all that, the apartments are still a good, clean, place to make it home. The staff is excellent.
I love living here the people are great.The staff always make sure I'm heard when every I call or have a problem. This is a great place to call home.
Love living at these apartments, never have had any issues. Five stars is not enough to show how happy I am. I have been a resident since 2010.
I’m enjoying my new home! Great floor plan and location. I am looking forward to enjoying the pool soon. I have some items that I’m waiting to be repairs but no complaints.
I’ve had a great experience so far, they really made my move in process simple by having everything available online. The staff is really friendly and maintenance is very efficient with their response time. Valet trash is a huge plus as well.
Love it here!! Nice friendly neighbors and even nicer staff. Located close to good restaurants and a great mall. I also love the Waterview Park being so close it’s a great view!