Been living here almost a month now and so far everything has been ok was unsure at first because of some of the reviews but I’ve yet to experience some of the major issues in the read comments

5 stars, great place to live so far. The people are quite and really mind their own business but really nice at the same time. I would recommend Bella Ruscello to any family or friends. The management team is awesome!!!!!

The community is very quiet. The community is well kept. My children love the park and lake. The staff in the office are very understanding and kind.

I absolutely love the cleanliness of the inside of our apartment. I AM REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH THE OUT SIDE nor the pool not available to use. I have had two incidents with neighbors and I was not happy about that at all we have not been in the apartments 2 weeks before issues arised

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I really appreciate how helpful the staff has been in my transition with moving here especially Dexter. He is very patient, informative, and caring when it came to my needs. He was there every step of the way from the application process to my move-in day and continuously followed up to address any questions or concerns I may have had. In his absence the staff was also very nice. After I moved in there were minor maintain everything request which were handled efficiently. I have not had any issues so far and the complex is peaceful. I’m very grateful and blessed to be a resident at Bella Ruscello and glad I made the decision to move here!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The apartment was a little dirty upon move in but nothing I couldn’t handle, Dexter is amazing and nice. The apartments are quiet and nice the garden tub is amazing

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It’s been great living here. Noise is almost non existent staff is friendly and helpful. Parking is never an issue. Staff keeps us updated on any crime that may be present in the area.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I'm really enjoying my new home I Love the peace and quiet and I don't have to worry about finding a parking spot when I get off work I really appreciate Dexter Hall for all his work, Thank You so much Dexter 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The staff was very friendly and welcoming, they are great at communicating! Always clean outside not to much traffic in and out and very safe feeling!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love it. It’s quiet and friendly. The staff is super nice and the actual apartment was more than I expected. Perfect for our first lease as a family!!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It's pretty quiet, but I am so glad that security is now walking the premises. It makes me feel a little safer. Pet owners still don't remember to pick up, and the pool situation never seems to get solved.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I've only been here a short while but so far so good. Management has been very helpful and have made me feel very welcomed. It's always very quiet even with the pool being open. It's nice to have the pool at my front.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for almost a year and I can truly say I have enjoyed it. The residents I’ve encountered are very nice, as well as, the staff.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Only been here for a few days and so far so good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Easy access to the freeway and not to mention the parking is great.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I just wish the walk ways would be cleaned more often. It looks so much better when they come and clean it up. When visitors come, it looks presentable.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The property is quiet, clean , and very safe. I enjoy the small personal pond we have on site. The parking is excellent, always some where to park The staff is friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

This a quiet community, it's clean & the staff is friendly. It is centrally located, modern, with a nice amount of space in the apartments.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It's only been a couple weeks. For the most part, quiet building and parking area. One neighbor in my building continuously asks to borrow money, buy them beer or cigarettes. This is really a turn off and quite annoying. I hate to avoid people, but have found myself going a different direction when I see them.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Jasmine was awesome. She took care of all my concerns and made the move-in process as smooth as possible. I would recommend her and her customer service skills to anyone.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love the grounds an the staff, Dexter an Fred are away wonderful in helping out when needed. I had one issue an that was noise but that was taken care of an I could not be happier

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Very quiet community parking is sometimes a hassle but the pond and park are definitely a highlight to a nice evening. Very peaceful community

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

A good place to live. Nice and safe community with friendly people. The office staff is helpful and the maintenance staff repair any problems in a timely manner.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I’ve been here 2 years and it has been a Great Experience , the staff is friendly and always available to help, the community is very quiet.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I've enjoyed living here but think all units should be upgraded for the amount they charge for rent. I've also have had to submit maintenance requests multiple times for my air conditioner.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My girls and I have enjoyed living here. Quiet and safe neighborhood with good service. Anytime we need anything or have questions we are taken care of.