Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

The community is beautiful but the apartment is not what I associate with luxury. There is no storage, they need to install cabinets under the sinks and update the 1990 cabinets that are currently there. And the bath tub/shower is all original as well.
Been here for almost a year. Great location and very central to my job. Prefer a small community that provides great amenities and keeps resident updated with community changes. Enjoying my stay.
I have been a resident at Bella Ruscello since February 2020 and every time I have a problem or concern, management listen and respond quickly in a professional and courteous manner.
Nice complex. A lot of working families. Grounds aren’t kept up like when I looked at them and moved in. Too many dogs and non-responsible owners. Walls are really thin, can hear upstairs neighbors. And don’t like being forced to pay for an alarm that is never being used. Should be an option.
I don't know if the contractors are finished doing what they need to do to damaged apartments but they made a mess in the breezeway, dropping something that looks like paint. The breezeway is already ugly with all kinds of stains we don't need others to make a mess and don't clean it up.
Had a pleasure staying here. No complaints and they were able to fix and address any concerns or maintenance issues within a reasonable amount of time
So far its been very good I really have no complaints it quiet yall respond to tickets quick and I like that! Plus uts clean.wbat more can you ask for.
The staff here at Bella Ruscello is excellent! My work orders are completed in a timely and the office managers call you or email you checking on the status and making sure your requests are performed and that’s great customer service.
Its pretty quiet everyone here is nice and simple love being here. I'm excited to try to pool soon, wish the gate was taken care of already but its not a deal breaker.
Apartment's grounds are well kept nice landscape and most of all quiet. The management office is very informative and the maintenance crew is great. Over all great place to live.