Great staff. Very loving and friendly. They are very prompt and understanding with any issues that have came up. Easy to communicate with. Awesome

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Prime parking spaces are always taken by visitors, valet trash services are a joke because sometimes my trash isn’t picked up but I pay for the service every month. Breezeway is never washed and is nasty.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My experience here has been very up and down. Staff has been some what helpful. The noise is out of control. The walls are very thin everything can be heard

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love the community, it is so clean and quiet. The staff us amazing and helps when you need it. The maintenance crew is awesome, they fix everyone time and quick. The property has it's own pond to fish in and walking trails. No need to pay for a gym and gym is awesome.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have been here since April and I have no complaints. Really quiet and well kept. I will definatelt refers someone else here! When I submit a work order, I get a timely response !!!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The staff is FANTASTIC always available when we need them. Seven days a week, we never have worry about trying to find them like in some other complexes.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Friendly community, young professionals, families, retired folks. The management and staff continuously strive to meet or exceed expectations. Grounds are beautiful and meticulously maintained. Lived here since 2010 and have never had any problems

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Idealistically this would be a great community, but I have faced several challenges that prevents a 5 star rating. Consistently dealing with insects is my BIGGEST disappointment. Having to pay for an alarm system monthly, but not adequate because you have to ALSO pay for the city monitoring fee is a disappointment. Amenities promised at lease signing is not available. Maintenance is not readily No oversight of residents with pets and their disregard for removing pet feces from areas around resident patios. All these things have overrode the quiet community and the ideal locations.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

We have been residents at Bella Ruscello for about 6 months. So far, no major complaints at all- except parking. If you come home after 9 or 10 you can expect to park far. If you need any matenience done, submit a request and it will be taken care of. The community over all is great. The management team is super helpful and so nice.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It is quiet and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The grounds are well kept. The parking could be better for residents but otherwise it is nice.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The apartments are great. My upstairs neighbors are just making my experience here a lot less enjoyable. Overall I love them and I would recommend others to live here.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

This is the best complex to live. Its very quiet and peaceful. The complex is clean an beautiful. Nthe staff is very friendly. I am pleased with my experience.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The only reason I'm giving a 4 is the people upstairs make so much noise, but other than that I like living here I l ik ve the grounds an haven a gym an business center

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Hmmm well what can I say. The community is quiet. But there has been issues with the gate working correctly. The Lady in the office K can be very rude and disrespectful over little things, smh

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The property is nice and clean....... just wish the trash man would pick up all the trash before the raccoons get into it. Overall very nice community.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Sometimes good and sometimes bad. Fred is all the way awesome . Never complains and has a full conversation with you every time. Him and Dexter are the good ones!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Nice apartment complex, but not updated on the inside. Gates are always broken. Kids that don’t live in apartments are always at the pool, so it’s not relaxing. Pool was closed almost all of this summer. Rent is increasing with nothing being updated.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I just moved here in October, this is much better than where I came from. Great customer service, grounds are well kept. Nice and peaceful place to live.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Very nice and quite..friendly management and also very helpful..we live here for over and year and just renewed our lease..everything was easy and smooth and not much of a difference in our renewal (prices)

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been a good one here at Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartments. The lawn is kept very nice and the maintenance guys are very good at handling maintenance tasks when I submit a service request.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

So far I love the apartments I just dnt like the $100 fee a month for the garages. But other than that I like that it’s very convenient to be around so many food spots and la fitness

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Bella Ruscello is quiet, clean and true pride is taken in maintaining the community. Everyone in the front office is kind & extremely helpful. I would recommend Bella Ruscello to my closest friends and family.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The staff is the BOMB! Everytime I see or talk to them. It's all about respect and smiles. It's like I just moved for the first time. When I need something fixed or if I need to talk. There always available.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Staff is awesome! Responds promptly to complaints. Need to update property appearance. Attempts to offer perks, like refreshments occassionaly! Rent is too expensive compared to quality of apartments!

Nice community. Dexter is Awesome.. My upstairs neighbors are a little heavy on the floor, and all these ridiculous fees are ludicrous. Other than that I would’ve gave 5 stars 🤷🏾‍♀️