The area is pretty quiet. There are options to have covered parking or a parking garage. Not allot of kids, and convenient to a strip mall area.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Its quiet and a really nice place to live Its quiet and a really nice place to live and a nice place to live Its quiet But i would refer all

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I just wish the walkway would be cleaned more often rather than once every few months. That would be great. When visitors come, that’s the first thing they see

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

We have been here for more than 2 years.love the location as its very accessible. It would be good to have more amenities and resident events.overall, good experience

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love living here but I have had the worst experience with my neighbor an I have talked the office more that 6 times in 3 months an it still is happening, very disappointing since this was to be my happy place.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Prime parking spaces are always taken by visitors, valet trash services are a joke because sometimes my trash isn’t picked up but I pay for the service every month. Breezeway is never washed and is nasty.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

All in all it hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been great. My upstairs neighbors all walk with a lead foot and despite going to management. Nothing seems to be getting done about it. Right after move-in, it took 3 weeks to get items fixed on the move-in checklist. My 2bdrm apartment is overpriced for the area. Neighbors barely say 1-2 words to me. I wasn't fully informed about the added fees, on top of my rent, when I moved in. The wood floors in the kitchen are warped, the stove top is caved in from someone sitting on it, and you're stuck with AT&T for internet and TV, and there service has been lack luster. As I would expect from AT&T. They need to add Spectrum cable to the community. Walkways between apartments are dirty due to the valet trash service, and I have yet to see them ever get cleaned.The parking is congested. Covered parking is laid out so nobody wants to use it. Good luck getting a garage. If you do, it probably won't be close to your apartment, just like the covered parking. I could rent a 3 bedroom house for almost the amount of rent I pay at this place.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My experience here has been very up and down. Staff has been some what helpful. The noise is out of control. The walls are very thin everything can be heard

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The property is nice and clean....... just wish the trash man would pick up all the trash before the raccoons get into it. Overall very nice community.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Sometimes good and sometimes bad. Fred is all the way awesome . Never complains and has a full conversation with you every time. Him and Dexter are the good ones!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Staff is awesome! Responds promptly to complaints. Need to update property appearance. Attempts to offer perks, like refreshments occassionaly! Rent is too expensive compared to quality of apartments!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I believe the community is clean and well kept. The entry and exit gates work is big plus. My block neighbors are polite and the breakfast taco was a surprisem

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

This property is beautiful. I have lived here for over a year. I have had minimum to no problems. I do feel like the management team could be a little more professional. Maintenance request could be handled in a timelier matter as well.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Rent expensive! Staff awesome! Maintenance workers reliable. Could use an updated paint job. Management need to enforce residents to pickup waste after pets. High turnover rate of residents.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

We have been residents at Bella Ruscello for about 6 months. So far, no major complaints at all- except parking. If you come home after 9 or 10 you can expect to park far. If you need any matenience done, submit a request and it will be taken care of. The community over all is great. The management team is super helpful and so nice.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Hmmm well what can I say. The community is quiet. But there has been issues with the gate working correctly. The Lady in the office K can be very rude and disrespectful over little things, smh

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Idealistically this would be a great community, but I have faced several challenges that prevents a 5 star rating. Consistently dealing with insects is my BIGGEST disappointment. Having to pay for an alarm system monthly, but not adequate because you have to ALSO pay for the city monitoring fee is a disappointment. Amenities promised at lease signing is not available. Maintenance is not readily No oversight of residents with pets and their disregard for removing pet feces from areas around resident patios. All these things have overrode the quiet community and the ideal locations.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Nice apartment complex, but not updated on the inside. Gates are always broken. Kids that don’t live in apartments are always at the pool, so it’s not relaxing. Pool was closed almost all of this summer. Rent is increasing with nothing being updated.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Maintenance is not efficient, gate code problems for 3 months now still no resolution. But other than that I love the complex. I just signed new lease so ok.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been a good one here at Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartments. The lawn is kept very nice and the maintenance guys are very good at handling maintenance tasks when I submit a service request.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Love the interior of my apartment and the layout give myself and son much needed privacy. Property can be a little noisy late at night with a few residents and my upstairs neighbor's children running around.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The only reason I'm giving a 4 is the people upstairs make so much noise, but other than that I like living here I l ik ve the grounds an haven a gym an business center

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I moved here March 2017 and have enjoyed living here. The staff is always helpful. The apartment Complex is quiet and Maintenance has been quick whenever I put in a request.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Nice community. Dexter is Awesome.. My upstairs neighbors are a little heavy on the floor, and all these ridiculous fees are ludicrous. Other than that I would’ve gave 5 stars 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have lived here for about 6 months and it’s a great place to live. I would like cameras among the grounds though. That is my reason that a star is left off.