It's only been a couple weeks. For the most part, quiet building and parking area. One neighbor in my building continuously asks to borrow money, buy them beer or cigarettes. This is really a turn off and quite annoying. I hate to avoid people, but have found myself going a different direction when I see them.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Too many rules about the TRASH because they have rodent problems! They tell us to follow these rules to have the trash out from 6 to 8 and then the guy comes at 8,9,10,&11. So the raccoons STILL GET IN THE TRASH AND LEAVE STUFF FOR US TO CLEAN UP AFTER WE HAVE FOLLOWED THE RULES!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The community is ok. Parking is not good in some areas. Carla and Dexter are helpful. There's a nice lake by the apartments. Location is good. Rent is steep for the lack of updates.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The area is pretty quiet. There are options to have covered parking or a parking garage. Not allot of kids, and convenient to a strip mall area.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is quite at night. I am able to get a parking place near my building. Having valet trash pick from your door is very convenient.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I just wish the walk ways would be cleaned more often. It looks so much better when they come and clean it up. When visitors come, it looks presentable.

Loud music, running on stairs, trash on property, at least one gate is always broken and stays broken for days and days. Property is going down

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Sometimes good and sometimes bad. Fred is all the way awesome . Never complains and has a full conversation with you every time. Him and Dexter are the good ones!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The property is nice and clean....... just wish the trash man would pick up all the trash before the raccoons get into it. Overall very nice community.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Staff is awesome! Responds promptly to complaints. Need to update property appearance. Attempts to offer perks, like refreshments occassionaly! Rent is too expensive compared to quality of apartments!

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I've enjoyed living here but think all units should be upgraded for the amount they charge for rent. I've also have had to submit maintenance requests multiple times for my air conditioner.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live. Sometimes the neighbors can be a pain. Office staff is great and so is the maintenance crew. It would be nice to have pest control and trash pickup as an option instead of a mandatory payment.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love living here but I have had the worst experience with my neighbor an I have talked the office more that 6 times in 3 months an it still is happening, very disappointing since this was to be my happy place.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

We have been here for more than 2 years.love the location as its very accessible. It would be good to have more amenities and resident events.overall, good experience

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I just wish the walkway would be cleaned more often rather than once every few months. That would be great. When visitors come, that’s the first thing they see

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Its quiet and a really nice place to live Its quiet and a really nice place to live and a nice place to live Its quiet But i would refer all

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My experience here has been very up and down. Staff has been some what helpful. The noise is out of control. The walls are very thin everything can be heard

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

All in all it hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been great. My upstairs neighbors all walk with a lead foot and despite going to management. Nothing seems to be getting done about it. Right after move-in, it took 3 weeks to get items fixed on the move-in checklist. My 2bdrm apartment is overpriced for the area. Neighbors barely say 1-2 words to me. I wasn't fully informed about the added fees, on top of my rent, when I moved in. The wood floors in the kitchen are warped, the stove top is caved in from someone sitting on it, and you're stuck with AT&T for internet and TV, and there service has been lack luster. As I would expect from AT&T. They need to add Spectrum cable to the community. Walkways between apartments are dirty due to the valet trash service, and I have yet to see them ever get cleaned.The parking is congested. Covered parking is laid out so nobody wants to use it. Good luck getting a garage. If you do, it probably won't be close to your apartment, just like the covered parking. I could rent a 3 bedroom house for almost the amount of rent I pay at this place.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Prime parking spaces are always taken by visitors, valet trash services are a joke because sometimes my trash isn’t picked up but I pay for the service every month. Breezeway is never washed and is nasty.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been a good one here at Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartments. The lawn is kept very nice and the maintenance guys are very good at handling maintenance tasks when I submit a service request.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Nice apartment complex, but not updated on the inside. Gates are always broken. Kids that don’t live in apartments are always at the pool, so it’s not relaxing. Pool was closed almost all of this summer. Rent is increasing with nothing being updated.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Love the interior of my apartment and the layout give myself and son much needed privacy. Property can be a little noisy late at night with a few residents and my upstairs neighbor's children running around.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I believe the community is clean and well kept. The entry and exit gates work is big plus. My block neighbors are polite and the breakfast taco was a surprisem

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

This property is beautiful. I have lived here for over a year. I have had minimum to no problems. I do feel like the management team could be a little more professional. Maintenance request could be handled in a timelier matter as well.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Maintenance is not efficient, gate code problems for 3 months now still no resolution. But other than that I love the complex. I just signed new lease so ok.