Its been great, the only comment I have is that sometimes I find an large amount of cigarettes outside my apartment. Just hope that will be addressed.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed living at the Bellamy! If I ever have any trouble I’m able to call the maintenance or staff and they are so helpful!

The staff is so helpful, welcoming and kind. They actually care about their residence. The clubhouse facility is really nice and an awesome place to have get togethers. It makes a community, not just an apartment complex.

So far, they were very helpful with move in. I moved in at the end of fall 2018, and I wasn’t told many directions so they ended up helping me through the process.

Everyone has always been extremely helpful and kind. We had a bad roommate situation at the beginning of the school year and they helped us resolve the problem with ease and discretely.

I absolutely love our community! Everyone is just so loving and caring! The building managers are absolutely amazing and ensure nothing but safety for their residents!

Great community and the bellamy apartment come with everything and anything! The staff is always so nice and is always there to help if anything breaks or if there are any questions.

The people are nice and sweet. They really take care of you. I love it , i think a lot of people should come to bellamy, The room are nice. 5 Star rating from me 💯

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Any time there was a problem or something needed fixing, maintenance was quick to respond and fix the problem quickly and efficiently.

The Bellamy has such a great staff that is always there to help you whenever you need it. I love it here, and I cannot wait to live here again next year!

I love staying at the Bellamyin Milledgeville. It’s very nice and quiet and the staff here are terrific! I love my roommates, and it is refreshing to have staff members that care about their residents.

Everyone who works at the Bellamy is so sweet and helpful (much better than where I came from where the landlord didn't care about us). Its such a nice environment to live in.

Great place to live! We live above noisy boys and Sgt. Byrd always quiets them down. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Thank you to the staff for making things easy for my last semester

The Bellamy has been nothing but perfect for me! It’s location and amenities are just added perks! The staff is also super friendly and always willing to accommodate to your needs!

I love the big kitchen and bathrooms. It makes storage easier. I love having a porch more than anything! I wish the closets were bigger but the dresser can split in half and go under your bed which helps.

i love the bellamy! best place to live! when i first visited here with my boyfriend and his friends i instantly felt at home, great living space, reasonably priced, and a good distance to campus

I really love living here, the apartment is great, the complex is close to campus, the staff is knowledgeable and eager to help, there are lots of fun resident activities to attend, and the amenities are great.

I love living in a safe environment so close to campus and having wonderful amenities. The rent is fairly priced for the space and it is a great place to hang out with friends.

I love the neighborhood. everyone is so sweet & friendly . Bellamy is such a great experience they have so many games & opportunities for the college students .

Love the staff and the quick responses to any issues with our room. Great neighbors as well. Plenty of parking and the gate is a nice touch of security.

I loved living here. It was such a great location, close to campus and close to Irwin street as well as centennial center. Also, it comes with a HUGE TV. Would recommend.

I have no problems with it! It’s awesome! The greatest part about it is the big size of our 4 bed 4 bath plus all the amenities like the pool and gym that make the bellamy such a great choice!

I currently do not live in the Bellamy but I’m very excited to live here next year! I chose the bellamy because of the area and the apartment layouts.

Overall a nice environment with great visual aspects to it. Great outdoor areas with lots of living space on the inside of the apartments. Everyone is overal nice and the staff is amazing.

I just resigned my lease here at the Bellamy for my 4th year in a row! Every year it gets better and the staff just goes above and beyond to make you feel at home! Thanks for giving me a second home!