The Bellamy at Milledgeville is a great community with an amazing staff. They are always willing to assist you and answer any questions. I would highly suggest living here!

I don't live there yet but I will next semester. I am looking forward to living at the Bellamy with people I know instead of random people from the village.

I cannot wait to live in the Bellamy because it is so nice and clean. The staff is always willing to answer my questions and they are helpful and knowledgable!

The Bellamy is absolutely a friendly and welcoming environment. All of the staff is always friendly and is always there to help you when needed

So far, I have only lived here for a month, but I already really enjoy the community here at the Bellamy Milledgeville. I love my roommates, and I love how convenient everything is to access in the complex. I also really appreciate how quickly maintenance comes and fixes things after a work order is put in. I am excited about this next chapter in my life, and I am glad it is here at the Bellamy.

love the Bellamy community! Everyone I have met has been extremely nice, and my apartment is amazing! I love using the gym and pool for working out because they are such nice amenties

The Bellamy community is a great place to be! They make you feel welcomed and at home! Everyone on staff is super nice! If you’re deciding between the Bellamy and somewhere else, choose Bellamy!!

I love the Bellamy so much. The amenities are great and the rooms are excellent. The staff is super friendly and always there to help no matter what. Great place to stay!

I have not moved in yet but the staff was super helpful and I can’t wait to move in this coming August. The apartments are very nice and just walking distance from the campus, which I love.

my experience I am very excited about as I will be living there in the fall. the location to the school is one of the main things that I am excited about.

I loved living at the Bellamy! The staff and management is so nice and always willing to help. The amenities are also very nice and always kept up to date!

The Bellamy has been extremely helpful during our situation and we couldn’t be more thankful. They were very quick to respond and ensure that we were comfortable and taken care of.

I love living at the Bellamy. My favorite part is the gym and the tanning bed. I also enjoy the pool too. Maintenance does a great job of keeping up with the apartment.

I look forward to being at Bellamy next semester. They offer a lot for the amazing monthly rate. Exceptional service and exceptional staff. Love Bellamy

Living here the past 5 months have been great. Ive had issues come about and they were handled almost immediately. They have an amazing staff and the maintenance is outstanding.

Living here has been wonderful. I love all the resident events, the amenities, and the staff. There is nowhere better to live in Milledgeville than the Bellamy

The management at the Bellamy really care about the residents and I have really enjoyed living here. The maintenance staff respond quickly and are very friendly. The only complaint I have is with the gate, which is annoying to deal with.

Maintenance is very timely and efficient. Management is very helpful. Apartments are really nice for the price. Overall, this is the best complex I've lived in.

Great apartment complex with a fantastic staff. They're always ready to help and will go above and beyond to help. The appliances work well, and there's an awesome pool. It's also gated which helps with security.

The staff is always super nice and goes above and beyond for not only me but the whole apartment community! They offer so many opportunities to win prizes and money which can be very helpful for college students! I am so glad i chose to live here and can’t wait to live here again next year!

Extremely helpful staff and great experience to live here. Any issues were immediately fixed and if something still kept going wrong they would keep coming to fix it. Great place to live.

Great property with awesome amenities! Safe in every way! The staff does their very best to make you happy. Maintenance issues are resolved promptly. Events they host are fun and the prizes are very useful!! Wouldn't want to live in any other property!

The apartment is nice and so is the community but the gate is terrible. It moves to slow and half the time it does not work. Everything else is nice though.

I cannot wait to move into Bellamy, I have heard so many good things about living here and I cannot wait to get out of these dorms. It’s gonna be great.

It was good. I had a good leasing experience. It was fast, easy and the deal was pretty good. I enjoy the location of the Bellamy because it’s pretty close to school.