Belle Forest at Memorial

4.2

4.2

Great management team, good neighbors and great locations., maintenance department is very quick to respond with any issues and very friendly.
So far so good!! The move in went well. The neighborhood seems quite and cozy. I have yet to locate the fitness center but I'll find it. A couple curve balls but its perfect!
I think it is a great starter place for people. I like the staff and people that live here. I think that the wait on my move in day (was not very long) was worth it because it provided me and my pup a home for the time being.
i enjoy the community but i hate that every year my rent goes up but my apartment is not updated but i see every other apartment updated as residents move out. i feel like i’m paying for other peoples updates.
Been here nearly three(3) years now and all seems to still be going pretty good. We like that the lace is well kept. The grounds are kept up nicely for the most part. There was a time a little while back that it seemed that became an issue. I guess it was change of Mgmt. and took them awhile to catch up on things. It seems better again now.
My name is courtney Jackson I love to cook ....travel...i have a degree in massage therapy and photography... I have 2 kids my daughter is 20 my son is 12 I'm also a grandpa....I'm a movie fanatic...my favorite is scary movies...
The building is a bit older, but it been maintained. The quality of work done in the buildings is wanting. I have enjoyed my stay so far, and am looking forward to see how it will end.
There are a couple things that could be better. Maintenance does not really remember to follow up. But everything other than that couldn’t be better.
Nice area, good amount of space. Only downside really is that it takes forever to get maintenance done if we don't keep calling and annoying the office. They came in for their quarterly inspection and we told them about the leaking sink AGAIN( we told them a few weeks before). They said they'd get a new garbage disposal and bring it Tuesday( a few days after they were in) Its been over a month.
I have enjoyed living here. There have been quite a few changes since moving in but I always feel like I am informed in a timely manner when things are happening.