So far loving it here ! Water being included is a huge plus!! Love the space and the community here! I also LOVE that there is a fitness center

I like living in this apartment complex and the amenities that we are offered. My only issue is with maintenance coming to perform services in a timely manner and cleaning up after their work is done. Tawanda is always helpful and will get things taken care of when needed.

Just moved in. So far very quiet. Brand new carpet and floors throughout. Some things need work but that’s with any place. Excited to have my first place of my own ever!

Very happy to be here. It was a little difficult to get everything in order and I am still in the process of getting all my paperwork in but we are close to being settled. My kids love the pool and I’m especaly happy it is a salt water pool to avoid the stinky chlorine smell. The people here are very friendly and quiet. THre maintenance is very helpful.

Community is very clean. There has been issues with the pool not being open during the times on weekends. Maintenance is hard to get in touch with on weekends.

Plenty of square feet for the price, helpful staff, and has water and trash pickup included in rent cost. Tennis court, pool, and gym are a part of the amenities. Located near driving range and golf course if that is a hobby of yours.

4 stars 4good neighbor hood 4 good value 4 Good rental manager 4 Good up keep of the apartment. 4 the safety. 4 Good ground keepingkeeping..

The one bedroom has adequate space except the kitchen. The kitchen has no space what so ever. It almost impossible to make a decent meal. The kitchens in the one bedrooms definitely need to be renovated.

Just moved in. The place had been cleaned so nicely! I love the woodline side and you can only hear the traffic every once in a while. So far my neighbors are pretty quiet and I only hear a few squeaks from above when they walk. The community is very nice and the people respectful of one another. I feel very secure ;)

While the community is big and constantly growing, this place seems to feel less like "home" everyday. Mainly because of management but that is what it is. With that being said, this being an older complex, maintenance does really well fixing things that need taken care of. Play ground should be expanded to be more child friendly, and the idea of a community garden in the giant space behind building A should be put into consideration.

Friendly staff. Very easy to contact and they do fast repairs to whatever is needed. They respect privacy and allow proper notification if needed to enter apartment.

the People are really nice. The place is clean and up to date. The apartments are good but the apartment itself could use some work. Overall good.

Great community to live in. Quiet and polite neighbors. Nice and friendly office workers on time with any request you have. Awesome pool and workout facility

Have only found minor issues and annoyances around the apartment. Such as not enough electrical outlets in each room, or those outlets being very loose.

Belle Forest is a beautiful place to live! The apartments are spacious and the community is pleasant. Tawanda is amazing and so great to work with!

I’ve only just moved in, and so far things are going well. We had an issue with our air con the first day, and maintenance did a great and thorough job finding the problem and fixing it. So far, so good.

The people are amazing, good quiet neighborhood, good amenities, wonderful and quick maintenance, always a quick response from staff/ maintenance.

Just moved in, trying to adjust to apt life. Spent the last 4 years in AZ living in a park model in an RV resort. Miss the wood shop, but will get by for a while. The apt has bigger rooms which I like.

Amazing place to live, has a patio and peaceful atmosphere all over! Pet, and kid friendly place too. I’m glad my roommate and I choose this place

Love the community. Maintenance (Chris) is fabulous, always friendly, prompt and knowledgeable. Ms. Twanda always goes above and beyond to assist with every need presented. Security is a priority and safety has never been an issue. Property is well maintained and kept clean. Appliances could be updated as well as additional apartment updates but overall satisfied.

It was an easy move in. Tawanda, one of the managers, made it a smooth transition. I look forward to being here and it seems very quiet and friendly.

We’ve lived here since January and have loved it so far!! The community is great and the amenities are nice as well. I definitely would recommend Belle Forest to those looking

They help me out since I came in for information. They show me the apartment right away, told me how to apply and the next steps. Always answering my questions and with a friendly smile.

I’ve lived here for a few months now, and they are still so friendly and amazing. If I need maintenance, they’re super fast and efficient. I love living here

Great place awesome maintenance. The work order are done working 2; hours. It is in great location. Great schools for the kids. It’s close to everything