Belle Forest at Memorial

4.3

4.3

Carly
Aha do jdkdjfnrkd ifjdjenfjfkdksndbd jsjdjf jdkdmz iDisk jxjdnsn jxjdjsnd jxjdnxn allow ixjdnshdjs jxjsj hahahaha jxjsjdnfh xhjdnsndjxn djdjsn
Miss Eryka
We viewed the community on a Tuesday and our keys by that Friday. The process was easier than any other place we looked at.Both agents were extremely professional and great with the questions we had.
Henry
I love the location. Very convenient place to live. The gym and all necessary locations are about 7 minutes away. I am only about 30 minutes drive away from work. I also like that the place is extremely roomy.
Nana Afoa
It’s my first time living on my own and I wasn’t sure what would be a good fit but this apartment is perfect. It’s really safe and the neighbors really nice. There have been days when noise have driven me crazy like singing late at night and couples arguing but these have just been a once in a while thing. I love the cleanliness and maintenance, though sometimes trash gets emptied really late so it overflows. The washing machines are also out of order a lot and the card payment has never worked. But all in all I love the apartment and the neighborhood.
Sara
Overall great place to live. Noisy some nights in parking lot and cars speeding by in the parking lot. Staff is quick to respond and fix things.
Carter
Good so far and been living here for 2months. Great environment and awesome people. Pretty quiet at night. Traffic isn’t at bad as I thought it would be in the morning
Nichole
Lovely place. Nice people! When I first moved in the manager was nasty but the new one is sweet and kind. The area was clean, trash was always picked up!
Kevin
For the price we are paying I am not happy with the quality of the apartment. The paint is peeling, the electrical in our kitchen went out, the tub is separated from the floor and wall in the master bath, the floor was so dirty it turned my white socks black, and the apartment smells of stale cigarette smoke. The only upside is the location and that the staff is friendly.
Lakeya
Good so far any problem I have they have worked with me on . They have fast maintenance. It is Beautiful sunlight in the housing. They’re some slight stuff I want to be changed tho
Shaqueel
So far so good. The staff are very professional and there’s nothing like a clean and quiet neighborhood. They were very helpful when it came to making sure I had every bit of information I needed before move in.