Belle Forest at Memorial

So far everything has been great with signing the lease, and such. Brandon was a blast during the inspection, and the fact the goodie bowl was there and a ball for my dog was incredible.
Love the apartment. Great community, friendly staff. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. When there is a problem, maintenance is super fast on fixing it.
I like it. Brandon is awesome. Couldn't find a better place then here. I like the community it has every thing we need. Couldn't ask for a better team than this one.
I have enjoyed my stay at Belle Forest thus far. I am on my second year of leasing with them and I don't regret renewing my lease. It's also a great location for my commute to work
Excellent staff and a great place to call home. The past few months have seen much needed improvements here at belle forest thanks to Ashley, Brandon, Willy, and Billy. Thank you!
Brandon was very patient with us with answering all our questions during the application process and was very helpful. He is passionate about his job and the community. He made the move in process easy-going for us.
I don't have a lot of experience with the place yet. But the move in experience has been as hassle free and painless as possible so far. Everything was clean. First night was quiet enough to sleep through and the morning before work wasn't loud either. Having the peace and quiet really helps you to relax.
So far since my son and I have been here we have really had no problems. Everybody seems nice. I like seeing the kids play outside. I meet my neighbor upstairs. He is nice. I just wish they had screens on the patio sliders, cuz there is not that much windows. You really can't get a fresh air from the outside. Other than that its a quiet neighbor hood.
The location is perfect, price is ok, & pets are welcome. My only complaint is that my ada request has been pending over 6 months. Otherwise I love it.
I've had a wonderful time this past year. Great location, excellent neighborhood, awesome amenities, and a Favreau staff. Looking forward to many more!