Belle Forest at Memorial

4.3

4.3

Much better experience since we got new office staff. Maintenance requests actually get taken care of! & they even call to follow up on it. Love that there is a fitness center. The only downside ill say it over and over is the bench in there is very wobbly. Isnt sturdy at all.
The people who worked in the office and helped me with the move in where super nice and friendly. This is my first apartment and they helped me understand everything I needed to know
Belle Forest property manger listened to our concerns before moving in and made sure to get them done, it’s a beautiful place quite and really in the middle of everything shopping food and work
Everything is well taken care, the pool is clean and gym is well put together. Getting approved to signing documents and speaking with staff was all very easy. Moving in and living is very nice here
Moved here in May since then we are on 3rd property manager.. so unfortunately they want to send emails and text , even notes at the doors all the time stating everything they want to change. Great but the apartments are what did to be taken care of .. updated that is.. property is nice and kept up well on outside looks great.. but I just do not want to hear it all the time especially when it is same thing over and over.. the other 2 didn't make it sooo.. 😑😏
My experience has been great, I have enjoyed the quietness of the community. Our new community manager Tasheena is great she is very quick to respond if you ever need anything!
The place is lovely. The staff was very helpful with both the application and the move in process. I would definitely recommend Belle Forest to friends or family looking for a comfortable community to live in!
Love living here! Staff is great, pool is amazing, and a very quiet community. I’ll refer anyone to live at Belle Forest. Very clean environment
Belle Forest at Memorial is the best place we have had the pleasure of residing at. Everything we need is within a stone's throw to get to.
Very easy move in and application process. The staff was more than willing to work around my tight move in window. There was a issues with the unit I was supposed to move into and the staff quickly found another unit for me.