It's hard time breath and is still coughing up blood if you had a good day at work baby I dont know what that means you can get an hello there

My apartment is shifting which makes it hard to keep air or heat in my apartment. The master bathroom tub keeps backing up. But I love how spacious it is

While the area is nice and quiet, the apartments are outdated. Things that should be replaced/fixed are just stuck with a "bandaid" atemporary fix.

We've been very happy living here at Belle Forest. The management has been great, our neighbors are friendly, and the grounds are kept clean. Our only real complaint is the noise from the apartment above us. They have several young children and they run around the apartment, jump on the floors, push chairs across the floor, and one of them runs all over the apartment every couple of hours all through the night. Every night. Maybe families with small children should be given ground floor apartments.

Wonderful community. Maintenance is quick to respond and very pleasant. Community is quiet and well cared for. The property managers are lovely people. My only complaint is that this isn’t a smoke-free complex, so my neighbor’s cigarette smoke comes into my apartment. It’s the one and only issue I have here. If the apartments were smoke-free, I’d love to stay indefinitely. Everything else is wonderful and I’m happy to be here.

Though I have not lived at Belle Forest for long, it is one of the best apartment complexes I have lived in. I haven't had any issues since moving in and from what I have heard from other residents, I shouldn't expect to.

Tawanda was so nice and so very helpful. Excited to finally be moved into our new home! When we did the walk through she was very thorough and made sure everything was good to go!

Apartments are very nice, and the staff treats you like you truly are home and do belong there. Amazing all over, I’ve felt welcome from the first time I stepped into the office.

Neighbors could be a little more respectful of others when having party’s. Example - start/end times, keeping party inside after midnight, noise level, etc. Otherwise, excellent place to live.

It is a very nice apartment that is very spacious and clean. The neighbor hood is very quiet so far but it is winter time sonic would expect a little more come summer time.

Belle Forest has a Quiet community, nice amenities, and very fast response for maitenence requests. Two bathrooms and washer/dryer hookups were a must, and they had these available.

Amazing so far . Community is nice .. the apartment is nice . The staff at the front office is always friendly and they get things taken care of quickly

The leasing office was very helpful through the whole process. Very nice neighborhood. The apartment was just right for us. Can't wait to see what belle forest has to offer.

I have lived here for over 6 years and each yearvgas been better than the last one. Mt apartment is well situated fir me and my wife since we don't like stairs. The pool is excellent excellent in the summer tine. Peopke here are very very friendly abd well mannered. This us truly a wonderful pkace to live. .

New resident. Loving my new apartment. Love all the amenities for the apartment and community. Looking forward to a good long stay and meeting new people.

Nice, quiet,neighborhood and community!!! Everything we need is within 5 miles or less. Friendly neighbors and the office staff takes great care of their tenants.

My experience has been very pleasant and I’m quite happy to be here. I feel that the staff works very hard to maintain the property and keep the community safe and pleasant for everyone.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

I have lived here 5 yrs and have never had an issue.....I’ve noticed since Renee has become property mananger a lot has changed for the better.....She puts in a lot of effort to make Belle Forest a great place to live......She did a laua pool party a couple weeks ago and it was awesome.......Her and Twanda did a great job......Thanks for making me feel right at home!!

The apartment grounds are kept clean. Staff is great and very helpful. So far the whole community is very nice. The laundry and fitness rooms are great

This apartment community is a perfect choice as mine and my significant other’s first apartment together. Love the location and people. Can’t wait to live here for a while!

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

Landscape is kept neat. Building maintenance is quick to respond. Office staff is friendly and patient and will assist with any questions. The staff keeps everyone informed of upcoming events/maintenance. The complex is clean, and appears to be undergoing constant renovations.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

We have been living HERE since 2012, and have seen some really outstanding neighbors come and go. I have personally helped my next door neighbors in a real crises get the medical treatment needed to save her life. The maintenance personnel is always around the community (if you need them), keeping it in tip top shape. I have never lived in a community that is so quiet and as clean as this one is. Thank you for providing such a wonderful living experience.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

We enjoy the quiet atmosphere here and the property itself is very well maintained. I do wish that there were some upgrades made on the appliances. I also still have some added playground equipment on the wish list (a slide would be Great!!) ;) but all in all, very nice place to call our home for now!!

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

The woman in the office were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I dropped by many times and they never seemed tired of seeing me. The items that need attending to inside my apartment, was taken care of right away.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

Friendly office staff, fair pricing, nice community. They have outdoor activities and a gym and pool. A place for laundry, and the complex is in a good location.