Belle Forest at Memorial

4.3

4.3

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. The apartment itself is nice. Really the only issue I have encountered so far are the vents being really dirty. But that isn’t a huge issue. I can just take my vacuum to them.
The community is nice for apartment living. Great appliances and maintenance staff is efficient. Some things are a little dated but overall we enjoyed our time.
I have enjoyed my time at Belle Forest for the past few years. The complex is very quiet and maintenance is quick to come fix any problems we may have.
Quiet neighborhood. People leave you alone, but if you cross paths everyone I've met is friendly! Love that there's an apartment gym- the bench is very wobbly, I think its time for a new one. Everything else in there is great though! It takes a few calls to get maintenance to come by but when they get stuff done they get it done. Right now just kinda sucks with trash cuz of the storm last week. All the dumpsters are overflowing.
Great management team, good neighbors and great locations., maintenance department is very quick to respond with any issues and very friendly.
So far so good!! The move in went well. The neighborhood seems quite and cozy. I have yet to locate the fitness center but I'll find it. A couple curve balls but its perfect!
I think it is a great starter place for people. I like the staff and people that live here. I think that the wait on my move in day (was not very long) was worth it because it provided me and my pup a home for the time being.
i enjoy the community but i hate that every year my rent goes up but my apartment is not updated but i see every other apartment updated as residents move out. i feel like i’m paying for other peoples updates.
Been here nearly three(3) years now and all seems to still be going pretty good. We like that the lace is well kept. The grounds are kept up nicely for the most part. There was a time a little while back that it seemed that became an issue. I guess it was change of Mgmt. and took them awhile to catch up on things. It seems better again now.
My name is courtney Jackson I love to cook ....travel...i have a degree in massage therapy and photography... I have 2 kids my daughter is 20 my son is 12 I'm also a grandpa....I'm a movie fanatic...my favorite is scary movies...