Belle Forest at Memorial

I have been living here for about 5 months and I love it. Maintenance is quick to come fix problems. The community is quiet and I love the layout of the 3 bedroom apartments.
If I could give zero stars I would. Since Towanda left the management has been beyond poor and pitiful. People have come into my home unannounced, uninvited, and unwelcome. Repairs have not been made to any kind of standard, maintenance requests have basically gone ignored. Office staff is rude and enjoys hearing the sound of their own voice. Never again will I recommend this place as a home, very sad as I had done so with many before the managerial change.
The overall experience is good. Maintenance generally comes quickly. My only major issue is with the dog park and how I did not see any warning about construction (there may have been some but I never saw an email or note on the door), how the trash is never emptied in it, and there are no longer new bags in it.
Really like the environment and time I've spent here. But don't know any neighbors. Look forward to the pool being back open. And hopefully that new construction will be courts.
Great maintenance & prompt service along with making sure grounds are kept clean. Walkways could use more attention and detail to them by pulling up old carpet
So far so good!! Quick responses to my questions and move in items were quickly handled. Ashley was awesome and very helpful. A joy to work with.
Fabulous here! Good location, great staff. The office Administration is always friendly, helpful and attentive. Our Maintenance staff has worked to complete issues promptly. Great place to live.
Its a nice place. Great location. Neighbors are friendly, no one bothers you, but they will say hi to you if you cross paths ! Been happy here. I love not needing a gym membership, i just wish there was more equipment. I've had to modify my workout routine since i only have this gym and not the one at school since I've graduated
Maintenance crew is amazing. We unfortunately see them often. Older apartments so kind of expected it. Not a lot of communication from the office. They tore up the tennis courts and didn’t let anyone know there would be work going on or if and what it’s being replaced with.
Quiet neighborhood and roomy apartments. Just wish the playground area had more options. A slide would be great!! Ms. Rhonda is always helpful and takes care of issues promptly.