Just moved in, trying to adjust to apt life. Spent the last 4 years in AZ living in a park model in an RV resort. Miss the wood shop, but will get by for a while. The apt has bigger rooms which I like.

Amazing place to live, has a patio and peaceful atmosphere all over! Pet, and kid friendly place too. I’m glad my roommate and I choose this place

Love the community. Maintenance (Chris) is fabulous, always friendly, prompt and knowledgeable. Ms. Twanda always goes above and beyond to assist with every need presented. Security is a priority and safety has never been an issue. Property is well maintained and kept clean. Appliances could be updated as well as additional apartment updates but overall satisfied.

It was an easy move in. Tawanda, one of the managers, made it a smooth transition. I look forward to being here and it seems very quiet and friendly.

We’ve lived here since January and have loved it so far!! The community is great and the amenities are nice as well. I definitely would recommend Belle Forest to those looking

They help me out since I came in for information. They show me the apartment right away, told me how to apply and the next steps. Always answering my questions and with a friendly smile.

I’ve lived here for a few months now, and they are still so friendly and amazing. If I need maintenance, they’re super fast and efficient. I love living here

Great place awesome maintenance. The work order are done working 2; hours. It is in great location. Great schools for the kids. It’s close to everything

Been here almost 5 months now. How time flies when your having fun. Looking forward to swimming in the pool, Like the gym equipment. I'm going to take more advantage of it on my days off.

Very satisfied with the speed and geneoristy of the staff when moving in, the community is quiet and visually pleasing. Other residents seem nice and friendly.

It's hard time breath and is still coughing up blood if you had a good day at work baby I dont know what that means you can get an hello there

My apartment is shifting which makes it hard to keep air or heat in my apartment. The master bathroom tub keeps backing up. But I love how spacious it is

While the area is nice and quiet, the apartments are outdated. Things that should be replaced/fixed are just stuck with a "bandaid" atemporary fix.

We've been very happy living here at Belle Forest. The management has been great, our neighbors are friendly, and the grounds are kept clean. Our only real complaint is the noise from the apartment above us. They have several young children and they run around the apartment, jump on the floors, push chairs across the floor, and one of them runs all over the apartment every couple of hours all through the night. Every night. Maybe families with small children should be given ground floor apartments.

Wonderful community. Maintenance is quick to respond and very pleasant. Community is quiet and well cared for. The property managers are lovely people. My only complaint is that this isn’t a smoke-free complex, so my neighbor’s cigarette smoke comes into my apartment. It’s the one and only issue I have here. If the apartments were smoke-free, I’d love to stay indefinitely. Everything else is wonderful and I’m happy to be here.

Though I have not lived at Belle Forest for long, it is one of the best apartment complexes I have lived in. I haven't had any issues since moving in and from what I have heard from other residents, I shouldn't expect to.

Tawanda was so nice and so very helpful. Excited to finally be moved into our new home! When we did the walk through she was very thorough and made sure everything was good to go!

Apartments are very nice, and the staff treats you like you truly are home and do belong there. Amazing all over, I’ve felt welcome from the first time I stepped into the office.

Neighbors could be a little more respectful of others when having party’s. Example - start/end times, keeping party inside after midnight, noise level, etc. Otherwise, excellent place to live.

It is a very nice apartment that is very spacious and clean. The neighbor hood is very quiet so far but it is winter time sonic would expect a little more come summer time.

Belle Forest has a Quiet community, nice amenities, and very fast response for maitenence requests. Two bathrooms and washer/dryer hookups were a must, and they had these available.

Amazing so far . Community is nice .. the apartment is nice . The staff at the front office is always friendly and they get things taken care of quickly

The leasing office was very helpful through the whole process. Very nice neighborhood. The apartment was just right for us. Can't wait to see what belle forest has to offer.

I have lived here for over 6 years and each yearvgas been better than the last one. Mt apartment is well situated fir me and my wife since we don't like stairs. The pool is excellent excellent in the summer tine. Peopke here are very very friendly abd well mannered. This us truly a wonderful pkace to live. .

New resident. Loving my new apartment. Love all the amenities for the apartment and community. Looking forward to a good long stay and meeting new people.