Belle Forest at Memorial

4.2

4.2

Sara
It is a nice place to live and is in a great location. We have renewed our lease a couple times because of this. The neighbors are friendly.

Harleigh
My husband and I love living here! It is our first apartment together and we are pleased with the experience! We have recommended many of our friends who are interested in moving to check out Belle Forest!

Julie
The community is very nice, our problem with it is the actual apartment. We were unable to view before we bought so we did not realize it came without lights. There were stains all over the kitchen and shower. Not only that, there was still a dirty spoon in the dishwasher. And the oven door is blocking a drawer and cabinet door from opening. The paint job is horrible, you can see paint dried while dripping down. And the shower has an awful loud high pitched screeching noise. Besides all of that it is not a bad place.

Azaria
Belle forest was thought to be a good place until the 1st week moved in leaks and mold afterwards every month of work orders getting marked as completed and the work was not done , if you are military it will break your pockets .

Jacoby
It’s nice, cozy, and peaceful i love it. It’s a really nice place to live and it’s a nice community. The people are nice, peaceful, and fun.

Don
Happy place to live and safe. I love the apartment. It is peaceful with great amenities. I enjoy walking outside. Also the management were helpful and friendly.

Chris
It's awesome to live here every body is so nice and the office workers are the best when you have a maintenance problem they are very helpful and knowledgeable

Rochelle
Place is safe and nice. It offers variety of outdoor activities. It is clean and well maintained too. Although it is quite expensive for a one bedroom apartment, overall so far it's a great place to live.

David
1 star
Very sucky. I mean I get stuff that's broken fixed eventually. Most apartments since I have lived there have a Nat infestation that has been hard for them to fix. It takes a while for them to fix things. They act like nice people when I visit the office for my problems though.

Nichole
2 months ago
Wonderful! Kind and nice. Maintenance respond very quickly to any type of concerns. The new property manager that they had for the last couple months has been very polite and has so much integrity. Far better than a property manager I had when I first move in. A great place to live.