When submitting or calling in an issue for maintenance, they are very efficient. Notice some of the patio doors have screens to keep insects out, wish we had one on ours. Other than that, nice area!!

Our move to belle forest at memorial was incredibly easy. A very smooth transition... only need 60 more characters. We've enjoyed our stay so far

The area is amazing. We love the park, the pool, the gym and our entire area around Belle forest apartments. We plan to stay here quite a while.

I like the apartments nice and well kept. Only have had a few problems with appliances and it was fixed within a reasonable time. I havent had any problems with noise complaints. Overall satisfied with everything.

The office is awesome! We had a miscommunication about pet rent at the time we moved our furry friend in but it was quickly resolved. The maintenance staff handled our broken dishwasher efficiently. Great work!

So far I am definitely liking my apartment. It is quiet. I have not had any problems. There is always parking. Everyone I see seems to be nice.

Belle Forest is a great community to live in. The management and staff work hard to make sure this is a safe and secure place to live. I am so glad I can call Belle Forest home.

Tawanda has been great and very accommodating. Has fixed any and all issues that I have brought to her and some that she noticed. Could not ask for friendlier staff

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

Very quiet, family friendly apartment complex with several amenities to include dog park, tennis courts, gym and children's playground. We have enjoyed our stay here so far

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

Great so far !! We are just moving in so still new to the community but we live our apartment so far. Like that there is a small playground for my kids just wish it had more equipment.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

The apartment should have been cleaned and serviced better. The dish washer is dirty, and a month after i moved in i realized the sink drips and there are tiny holes all over the place where bugs try to hide.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

The staff at Belle Forest is amazing! No complaints here. Maintenance is prompt and always quick to resolve any issues within the unit. Grounds are kept nicely too!

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

So far it's super quiet here and i really like that.The onsite person is helpful when you have any questions you are able to give her a call.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

Tawanda is the best property manager I've ever had! She is keeping this place in tip top shape and always is super quick responding to any maintenance needs or concerns. Or just questions in general.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

So far everything is excellent . Any call is answered right away!! And office staff is very kind and warm. My son loves going and seeing everyone! Truely feels we have found home!

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

I haven't finished my move-in but I am so pleased with how this apartment has operated. The ladies in the office are fantastic! The neighborhood is so quiet and the people who live here seem friendly.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

The location is great. The outside decor is nice. Staff is friendly. The apt are old and outdated. The minimum is done when it comes to repairing or replacing. Like new carpet was installed and the padding is so thin its like its not there. Old doors with lots of drafts, no screen doors, Concrete patios are blackened, need power washed. Tenants are not held responsible for cleaning after their pets. You can't use the dog park d/t the huge piles of dog feces and I see many pet owners walking their dogs w/o the means of picking up after themselves.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

Good experience so far. Neighbors are fairly quiet and nice. I love how close the dumpsters are. Staff is nice and helpful. I have a few maintenance issues but other than that its great.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

So far it has been a great place to live. My only complaint has to do with the electrical outlets. About half of the outlets are worn and don't hold the plug in the outlet

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

So far I love it! Calm and quiet! The staff is also very helpful and quick to solve small issues I have come across but nothing big! Looking forward to living here for a while!

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

I'm new to this website, but I already really like it. It is super easy to get points, and then in return get gift cards and other prizes. It's an awesome concept. Thanks!

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

I am truly love my new apartment at Belle Forest at Memorial. The area as describe is highly desirable and safe. I signed a lease sight unseen and I am extremely pleased

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

Community turnaround time for maintenance issues is met within 48 hours. TaWanda is professional and courteous. Patience is required during office hours.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

Office and Maintenance staff excellent ... Very personable group of people. Grounds well kept, to include pool area which is well maintained. Thank you for keeping it clean.

Reply from Belle Forest at Memorial

Haven't been here all that long but I'm in heaven... Lol ... Are of our question and needs have been answered right away... Love the nice quite neighborhood...