Neighborhood is very quiet with friendly neighbors. And I enjoy how active the community is with trivia night and giveaways etc. it’s been great living here !

Great front office team... weak wall it’s always water leaking out. Or bug coming in.. great location to live though and great neighbors. Slightly over priced

I love being here it’s very quite, and relaxing, the community room is the best place to be with different things for you to and a great setting for a small gathering, the pool is beautiful can’t wait till I can go take a dip in the pool. Everyone in the front office is very kind and will help in any way possible.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The community staff members are extremely kind, resourceful, and professional. Theymre always raising the bar by demonstrating how to make us residents feel like an involved and well-appreciated community.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Would have gotten 5 stars but the parking is horrible in this complex and it’s no coat closet or laundry closet. You cannot sleep with your bedroom door close or you would be hot regardless of what your air settings Is on. Otherwise than that the apartment is nice

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love it but no parking spot they supposed to give more parking for the residents not only one car for each one of us because some people have more than one car and it's complicated

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Amazing place. They bring the community together to get to know each other with things like trivia night. Love it!! I love all the amenities

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I'm a new resident, and I loved it from your first day I came in for a tour. I'm so happy to make this place my new home. The staffs were very welcoming.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

BelLOW Haven apartments are nice. I enjoy staying in this community and enjoying the people that’s here. I feel safe and the noise level is very low.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Perfect location, friendly & helpful staff, great floor layout, update applicants, not a fan of the parking rules, okay price, beautiful office

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Excellent - Love the service people, quick and very plesant, the office has very nice people always kind! That's all i have to say to many character required for comment!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great price and location. The staff is friendly and courteous. The valet trash is great. The parking is really a hassle having to get a visitor pass every few days

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Belle Haven has been a really great property to lease with! The staff is warm and inviting and make you feel at home before you ever sign a lease. The amenities are nice, and the location is amazing. I’d recommend this property to anyone looking to be in this area.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

So far ok but the length of time it takes for a service request is ridiculous! My car is packed and my home is packed with stuff that need to go in the garage and the gate clicker don’t work it’s going on day two. What if my car was stuck inside the garage would my order bean priority than!?

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Decent experience still staying , clean facilities only thing that’s wrong is no 24 hour gym and matinace takes years to service.overall I enjoy the dog park and my apartment is very nice.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

My experience has been great so far! Never any issues and when I had any concerns they were addressed in a timely manner. The staff is amazing.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

We love it here and our family loves it here when they come to visit. We are so glad to have chosen Belle Heavens apartment complex. Trying to get my kids to move to Charlotte.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love my residents!!Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.My favorite room in the apartment is the bathroom.The tub is huge and the shower head us amazing.I also love my balcony and my view of the resident.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I like living here. It is probably the best place to live at in the university/north area . There are several things to do around here and the gym is pretty cool.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Management never attends to needs with a timely solution nor is the communication safe. Parking is terrible as well and the office has closed early several times without notice making it difficult to get help when needed.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I cannot wait to move it to my new apartment! I love the upgraded finishes, very much looking forward to playing pool and shuffle board in the clubhouse, and workout in the amazing gym! The staff made leasing a breeze!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great community in a great location. Maintenance is always takes care of my work orders quickly. And the office staff is super friendly. I love my apartment!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Absolutely love the community! It's quiet, clean, and the amenities are updated for a great price. We couldn't beat it when we moved here!!!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Recently moved here, so far so good but not a big fan of the parking! Quiet community, up to date apartments, nice location, friendly office staff

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

This is a great neighborhood to live in and the staff are awesome! Frank the head of maintainence in particular is incredible. Always friendly,professional and down to earth. Been here for almost 2 years already and still highly satisfied.