The maintenance team is fantastic! Whenever there is an issue they are quick to help.The neighborhood is safe and is kept clean. The front office staff is pretty friendly.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

It’s a good neighborhood. It’s near everything I like to do. The office staff are pretty cool as well. I’m looking forward to seeing what this place has to offer.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Love the space in the units, the community center is beautiful and all staff so warm and kind. I would like to see a bigger pool area with BBQ area near the pool. Other than that I love living here!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I moved in about 3 months ago to BelleHaven Apts. Since I been here the staff here has been very helpful with any problem or concern I may have had and addressed it within a timely fashion. Community events happen often here to engage the community and there has been some pretty nice community events

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Staying here is an amazing experience and is more than happy i chose Belle Haven over anywhere else. Those that have looked a bad option to do that. Also wish parking was better

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I have been living in Belle Haven for 6 months now and I have to say it’s been an excellent experience. The small issues I had was promptly resolved by the staff. I’m satisfied and will recommend Belle Haven over and over again.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

All rules aren’t enforced in regards to the pool. I am impressed with the staff diligence in keeping the property clean. I love my apartment.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great experience awesome customer service. Was great speaking with someone who could relate and understand what it was that I was looking for in a new home

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Living here has been a pleasure, close to our jobs. My grandson school. And our neighbors have been great. Very quiet not if that's due to the police officers that live out here. But it works for us.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Belle haven has been a great experience for me. Location is great, staff always has an upbeat attitude, and I like having 24 hour access to the gym. If I had one complaint, it would be parking. Every spot seems compact, to the point that I can barely get out of my car when I get home form work everyday. It forces people to park over the line to get out of their cars comfortably. But, when they do that, it leaves me with no where to park. I find myself parking at the clubhouse more than I should have too.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Have been here since July 2015 and have no desire to be anywhere else I love the management team inclusive of the maintenance team. Our needs are met or discussed. The Greystar approach for ecological living is far above most places where my friends reside. Thank you!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Belle Haven Apartment is nice. The noise is very limited and the apartments are always kept up to date! The location is very convenient to everywhere.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The Belle Haven community has impressed us thus far. It is serene (with the exception of the constant passing train at all hours, an aspect that is out of the control of the community) and well accommodating. We have enjoyed our home and the new appliances thus far and have found the staff very easy to work with! We found our neighbors to be welcoming and parking has been a non-issue which we are happy with as we were initially warned by a past resident that it was problematic. We are happy thus far :)!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

i love living here! everything is so spacious and clean, and all of my neighbors have been really friendly, as well as the staff. I’ve lived in a lot of complexes and this one has by far been the best

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The Apartments are very nice and spacious. I like that there is a pool, yoga studio, gym, bbq grills throughout the complex. I know I will be a very happy and satisfied resident during my stay

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

My boyfriend and I moved into Belle Haven 3 days ago. So far, our experience has been fantastic! Taejh has been super helpful throughout our move-in process, especially since our move-in was very last minute. She has been very patient with us while answering our endless questions and has made sure all of our concerns have been resolved. We are so grateful to Taejh for making this experience go smoothly for us!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great staff. Nice neighborhood. Nice pool. Nice room. Big apartment. Luxury apartments. Washer and dryer. Big walk in closet. Nice kitchen

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

This neighborhood is great! The Maintenance team is great! Thanks for everything Will,Gabe and Frank, we appreciate all of,the hard work that you do!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Neighborhood is very quiet with friendly neighbors. And I enjoy how active the community is with trivia night and giveaways etc. it’s been great living here !

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love being here it’s very quite, and relaxing, the community room is the best place to be with different things for you to and a great setting for a small gathering, the pool is beautiful can’t wait till I can go take a dip in the pool. Everyone in the front office is very kind and will help in any way possible.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The community staff members are extremely kind, resourceful, and professional. Theymre always raising the bar by demonstrating how to make us residents feel like an involved and well-appreciated community.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Amazing place. They bring the community together to get to know each other with things like trivia night. Love it!! I love all the amenities

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I'm a new resident, and I loved it from your first day I came in for a tour. I'm so happy to make this place my new home. The staffs were very welcoming.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

BelLOW Haven apartments are nice. I enjoy staying in this community and enjoying the people that’s here. I feel safe and the noise level is very low.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Perfect location, friendly & helpful staff, great floor layout, update applicants, not a fan of the parking rules, okay price, beautiful office