Belle Haven Apartments

4.4

4.4

Jazmin
Easy move in and Brenda was very informative and timely considering my situation. Very pleased to be a new resident. The complex is well maintained most importantly!

Samara
The application process was simple moving in was simple the maintenance were helpful lending a hand w moving things into my new apartment. It’s been quiet and peaceful. Grateful I was able to find this property w the amenities and space I needed.

Johanna
As I've always said, I love this neighborhood. It's a safe place. That's how I feel when I get home from work at dawn. I'm not afraid to walk down the street alone. the only thing missing is to have restricted access at the entrance... put an electric gate

Brandon
Just resigned lease recently. We've been here since we moved to Charlotte in 2017. Looking forward to enjoying another year here in Belle Haven.

Latocia
about 2 months ago
It very nice place to live it quiet too also they are great management n maintenance doing their job if anything happen to ur home they call right away they are awesome place to live here

Francine
about 2 months ago
Very Clean, Peaceful, Community.Always. The Management ( Managers & Staff) are Very Professional, Respectable Considerate. They are very concerned about the tenants, always ready to listen if you have any issues and resolve them in a timely manner. The Maintenance are very professional and efficient in answering your maintenance request. The landscaping is excellent and always kept up. They regularly have different activities for the community. Very nice place to live.

Saronda
about 2 months ago
Good. The staff was very helpful. I was given adequate information. So far it is quiet. However it would be nice if sidewalks and staircases were periodically pressured washed. They can be grimly and not so clean, leaving the appearance of our community, where we live to be below standards.

Taliesha
about 2 months ago
I have been satisfied as a resident since August 2021. I have enjoyed living here and the staff is prompt and polite. I love how they handle your business (privately).

Nyasja
about 2 months ago
The community that we have here is amazing starting with the office people to the maintenance workers. They don’t have a problem with helping you. Me and my husband both stop the maintenance man and talked to him about things that are going on in our unit and he takes the time to explain to us how to fix it and if he can’t explain it we will put the order in and he is there that day or the next day. We feel welcomed and enjoy our neighborhood.

Ashanti
3 months ago
Community so far is quiet and very well organized . It’s such a easy fast process to get into a apartment without any issues and this is my first apartment where I didn’t experience no issues