Belle Haven Apartments

4.4

4.4

I have been staying at Belle Haven for year and my experience here has been wonderful. The staff here has been Awesome, Thank you Brenda and Nataejh.
Love being apart this community. Staff here amazing. Of course I love the location. We are close to shopping schools and FOOD. The amenities are great
It’s quite occasionally you hear noise but that’s expected when living in a apartment complex .. sometimes parking is hard to get that could be improved
Been here for over 3 years now, we've had few issues during that time. Nice location, close to a lot of major stores and roadways. Nice place to lice, mostly quiet and good for families.
Me and my family Has been here since July and neighborhood is nice and quit. Staff is friendly and quick to fix and service request that we may have.
This is a clean, quiet community. The office and maintenance staff are helpful and professional. Our location is convenient to grocery shopping, hair and nail salons and other stores.
My time at Belle Haven has been good so far. I have some kids that live above me, but when renting an apartment that’s what comes with it. Maintenance always comes when requested and the office employees are friendly. It is a nice neighborhood with kids and I nice place to live.
I love the property as a whole, my building and apartment in particular is very up to date, spacious, and homey. I deducted a star however for the occasional hassle it can be to get in touch with the leasing office when necessary as well as the failure to enforce reserved handicap parking.
Me encanta todo. El servicio es increible Todo funciona bien Hay poco ruido Los vecinos son amables y respetuoso Sinceramente me encanta aqui
My resident experience has been amazing so far. The leasing office staff is very nice and normally helps as soon as you need help. The maintenance men are very prompt and issues are resolved within the day the request is made. Living here during a pandemic have been very reassuring and I appreciate the ability to feel comfortable in my home even though I’m uncomfortable in the world. Thank you