I love staying here it’s so peaceful nice very nice office staff I just love my bye to bedroom ❤️💙👏🏾🙌🏾 The people are very nice my neighbors always speak and i love the dog park🥰

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

So far my living experience has been quiet and peaceful. Apartments are spacious and had good move in deal with good rates included. Would recommend.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love it here .. awesome awesome community!! Always kept clean . Neighbors are respectful .. Maintenance is always respectful as also are the office people .. couldn’t ask for a better apartment complex

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Everybody respects everyone . It’s quiet over here . The apartmentS are nice . Enough space in the apartments. Nice workout area it has enough equipment

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

So far so good the only thing is parking can be big issue hopefully it will get better. I love the energy and can’t wait to the spring/summer to do more

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I really love living here. Its such a nice community, the staff are helpful and friendly, and the units are modern, clean, and an amazing value.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Office staff is Awesome! Any questions or concerns I have they address them quickly. I had an issue with the ledger and the asst. manager helped me get a clear understanding of what was going on. Continue with the great work guys!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Experience has been okay. Management has been quick to fix issues and answer questions which is great. However, a package of mine was stolen from outside my door first week I moved in. Not sure why UPS didn't deliver to the office like all my other ones :(

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

It's a new vibe for me. I like how management engages with the tenants to make them feel welcomed. I appreciate the updates about the happenings going on. It's quiet for the most part which is a plus.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love living in Belle Haven. The staff are so pleasant and accommodating. If there’s any issue it’s addressed promptly. I feel safe and secure living in the community.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Engaging community that regularly holds events. Kind maintenance which responds promptly the majority of the time. Been here almost two years, and will most likely stay unless they raise rent.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I am tickled to death that my son & I decision to apply here, has exceeded our expectations. The apartments are excellent, the floor plan designs are unique. Being close to restaurants, shopping, and access to the highways all add to the lifestyle we live. Couldn't be happier!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I have been living in the Belle Haven Apartment Complex since February 2017. I am pleased with my living space and enjoy living here. The residents tent to their own business and everyone gets along well. The amenities are nice and are kept nice. The fuel-efficient apartments makes living here a breeze. Overall I am pleased!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I enjoy living here. Everything is close by, restaurants, supermarkets, etc. Its quite during the and also at night time, also pet friendly.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Hands down the best apartment complex I have ever stayed at. Everyone’s so nice and helpful, and the apartments are beautiful and well kept.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Gabe and Bill were fantastic. They called before they came by, which I requested for! They were quick with everything they had to do. I look forwarded to the time I will be living here. Thank you guys!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

We love how they keep the community well groomed and informed about things going on. Its a peaceful living. I wish the pool would stay open longer with the hot days we still have

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The maintenance team is fantastic! Whenever there is an issue they are quick to help.The neighborhood is safe and is kept clean. The front office staff is pretty friendly.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

It’s a good neighborhood. It’s near everything I like to do. The office staff are pretty cool as well. I’m looking forward to seeing what this place has to offer.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Love the space in the units, the community center is beautiful and all staff so warm and kind. I would like to see a bigger pool area with BBQ area near the pool. Other than that I love living here!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I moved in about 3 months ago to BelleHaven Apts. Since I been here the staff here has been very helpful with any problem or concern I may have had and addressed it within a timely fashion. Community events happen often here to engage the community and there has been some pretty nice community events

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Staying here is an amazing experience and is more than happy i chose Belle Haven over anywhere else. Those that have looked a bad option to do that. Also wish parking was better

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I have been living in Belle Haven for 6 months now and I have to say it’s been an excellent experience. The small issues I had was promptly resolved by the staff. I’m satisfied and will recommend Belle Haven over and over again.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

All rules aren’t enforced in regards to the pool. I am impressed with the staff diligence in keeping the property clean. I love my apartment.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great experience awesome customer service. Was great speaking with someone who could relate and understand what it was that I was looking for in a new home