Belle Haven Apartments

4.4

4.4

Just resigned our lease once again. This will make our 4th year in our apartment.Very satisfied with our residency here. Belle Haven has been great.
We have thoroughly enjoyed our time here at Belle Haven. The office staff has been a pleasure to work with and we were so very appreciative of how attentive and available both the maintenance staff and the courtesy officer were. We rated our experience 4/5 as we would like to see some changes for future residents such as optional valet trash and cleaner spaces. However, overall we have had a very positive experience and would recommend Belle Haven.
Its been almost a year since me and my family have moved in and I most say I'm in love with this community... From the fitness room to the food truck Friday.. What more could a person ask for
It is a very beautiful place very relaxed they are very friendly their kitchen I loved the bathrooms and the balcony is what I was looking for
Bad parking. Quiet for the most part. Wish valet trash was included on weekends. Pool is nicely kept up however after hours would be nice. Package drop off is a little difficult when services drop off at the leasing office and it closes at 5pm.
Belle haven is home to me and my family. I enjoy coming home to safe and quiet environment. I enjoy the food trucks because I am pregnant and ai don’t know a lot of places around it.
Loving our new home. From the moment I drove here nothing was out of place! Everyone here is friendly and work together. The maintenance man is very responsive and efficient with his work this is a Wonderful place to live
I have only been here not even a week yet. So far I am loving this complex it is quiet, apartments are pretty spacious as well. Management is very nice/friendly!
Love it !!! Every bit of it !space is amazing !specially for my daughter .The environment is safe and clean .Quiet ...I’m just amazed and pleased .
super understanding, kind, and efficient. management has been great to work with and have made our decision a good one. we enjoy living here and i like that it's quiet, as well as the area.