Belle Haven Apartments

4.4

4.4

It’s been excellent. Quiet, clean and impeccably maintained. The complex feels like a real community where people are helpful and respectful.
The manager is awesome! Always have been! Great to talk too and always helpful! Answer when called, and easy to talk too! He keeps the community clean as possible and we are great full for what he does. Thank you
New to the community and everyone seems to be nice for the most part. Have no had any major issues thus far. Again its only my second week here.
Agradecida con mi Dios y luego con ustedes por el servicio brindado. Gracias por sus atenciones. Estoy ansiosa de mudarme. Se que fue mi mejor eleccion
I’ve lived here 3 weeks and I wish a hadn’t! My trash doesn’t get picked up when it’s supposed to. My place was caked with dirt and dust in which my LO is highly allergic and after reporting it nobody has came or called! Things are broken! I’m just not pleased since I’m paying such a high amount to live in this area!
I’ve been here over a year and love it! The office team is always helpful and maintenance always takes care of my requests promptly. Great community!
This place is great! Just resigned lease for 3rd year! Family friendly, well kept. Knew we wanted to sign as soon as we opened the door to our apartment.
Very nice community, stuff in the office are very friendly ! Just the building looks like it need to be cleaning soon! Hallway and stairs are messy too!
This is a nice place to live. I lived here almost a year so far I haven’t had no bad complaints everything been great. I would recommend does Belle Heaven apartment complex to anyone.
My experience has been enjoyable at Belle Haven. If there’s an issue, I take it to management and it’s resolved. Belle Haven is a quiet and safe community.