Belle Haven Apartments

4.4

4.4

Fast sufficient customer care and very friendly. They made my transitioning easy and quickly. Very nice. I love the amenities and easy access.Friendly community. Dog friendly.
I really like living here. Great location. Convenient to shops and restaurants! Relatively quiet neighborhood. Nice appliances. Leasing office is nice and the common areas are clean.
An amazing apartment complex, they answer quickly for any Issues. Amazing staff and the apartments interiors are very cute the outside does needs a little wash but over all very happy living here
The apartment is fantastic I like the way it design and I like the way it looks it’s beautiful I look forward to having company come I feel good about where I’m at is safe and the police were around all the time convenient going to the stores convenient going to the mall convenient leaving and coming back to the airport
It was nice! Staff was very friendly! I love the apartment. All the amenities that I were looking for were available. The pool area and gym will be my favorite.
I like living here the only downfall is parking it could be a whole lot better if everyone would be considering of others that live too. Other than this it’s a great place to live easy to get to downtown and other places
I love the neighborhood and the convenience to shops. Also, the management staff are excellent, professional and kind. Taejh is amazing and always nice.
Been a resident here for a year now. Staff here is amazing. My apartment layout is great. The community is one big family. Close to shopping areas and food. Great complex to live in.
The ladies in the leasing office are nice and maintenance is efficient. It is often overshadowed by horrible parking, thin walls, an obnoxious neighbors.
This resident experience has been pretty good so far. However, my experience with LMS parking services for the complex was horribly inconveniencing. There should be a more seamless process to gaining access to parking pass. Their website doesn’t always work and their customer service reps are flat out rude.