Belle Haven Apartments

Staff is amazing here! Apartments are up to date. I have been here for three years and haven’t had a issue. Maintenance orders are complete In a timely manner.
This is our 3rd year in this community and we have enjoyed our time here. The maintenance team is great and always very friendly, quick and willing to assist.
Loved it!!! Maintenance was great, love the pool. I enjoyed the clubhouse as well every time I rented it out. Don’t really care for the parking situation but it is what it is.
Seamless, professional experience from the virtual tour, to the phone calls where Brenda patiently answered all of my questions, to signing the lease online, and moving in during the covid-19 shelter in place order. I couldn't ask for a better experience considering all that's going on in our world right now. Thanks!
👏 awesome! Excited to see my new home, everything was perfect 👌 the whole process was easy to apply, love the amenities, great service from Brenda! Thank you
Great community. Very quiet and amazing office staff. Moving was such an easy process, thanks to Brenda. It is also located in a very convenient place.
Love the management team, maintenance workers, and the safety level. Just have issues with trash pick up. Sometimes they pick up my trash and sometimes they dont take all the trash. Parking is always another issue in the evenings.
I have to say the staff here are AMAZING!! They are prompt when responding to any situation. Also, they always greet you with a smile. Which I happen to think is supper important. Thanks guys continue to do what you are doing We all appreciate you.
Very great location, comfortable, and affordable. Everything you’re looking for in a place to call home. Very quiet and a short commute to shopping, night life etc. It has been an enjoyable experience❤️
Beautiful and accommodating. Love the fact that the home felt new and clean inside minor issues like. Hey that's a long walk to the front door. Wonderful experience so far and great office staff